All Comments on 'One in Ten Ch. 06'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
imsearching2009imsearching2009about 10 years ago
I AWAIT YOUR NEXT INSTALLMENT WITH BAITED BREATH!!!

WOW! I am so enthralled with this story. I keep checking when the next episode is up. Very well written, and kudos to your editors. Just a very few minor misses.

I can't wait for the next one!

FinalStandFinalStandabout 10 years agoAuthor
Just to let you know (4/18/14)

For those with the very reasonable fear that I don't finish story lines, Chapter 7 is ready to be submitted. Chapter 8 was finished last night. I'll pick at it for a few more hours then send it over to my editor. Chapter 9 starts today.

okibi8882okibi8882about 10 years ago
Love this story

Man, I love this story and the world you built for it. Its so different from regular harem stories and while there isn't a whole lot of sex, the ones you put in really do fit with the protagonist and the world you've create. Keep it up! Also thanks a bunch FinalStand for keeping us in the loop about updates. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awsome as Always

This story keeps getting better and better, I can not wait to find out what happens next.

SilverSilhouetteSilverSilhouetteabout 10 years ago
The seat's edge!

At this point.....i'm at the edge of my seat...drinking in every word and willing the story into my spirit....

Needless to say...i'm a bitch in heat over this story....and the slut that its made me into begs for so much more!!! Can't wait 2 be pleasured by more of this author's wonderful literature and story telling capabilities!!!! (drool drool)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Abolutely Amazing

I am usually not a fan of this type of story, but this one is awesome. Your charactures have depth and the world you have constructed is great. Thank you for sticking with this story.

SmutolSmutolabout 10 years ago
5/5

Perfecto. Truth be told im hooked from some time and was struggling just today to finally msg u with intention of fishing any intel on next chapter release date. Curious ... did U read "Slave to the Servants" here on lit ?

theanalisttheanalistabout 10 years ago

Israel got at least a few people to believe in him outside his little group like Shelia and agent dimples....5* and waiting for more....

theanalisttheanalistabout 10 years ago

and kuiko got what she wanted...I wish Francesca would get more involved with Israel....

gnome_mangnome_manabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Finalstand's terrific series of stories of this rather frightening future is gripping and engrossing. His characters are, whether sympathetic or not, are believable and gritty. Israel Jensen's bravery is inspiring, though I hope that I never get in his shoes. The world Jensen survives in is entirely too possible - let's hope that it doesn't happen! Finalstand is one of the best writers on this website and I've enjoyed reading every one of his stories.

And the sex is damned hot, too. Great stuff.

freznelfreznelabout 10 years ago
Great cliff hanger again!

Another great one. I can't wait till the next one is posted.

falcon66falcon66about 10 years ago
fantastic

A edge of your seat return to form an excellent chapter . Israel is a psychologically fascinating character just like women he surrounds himself. A dark and grim society at the edge with no end in sight. Thank you finalstand with your fabulous writing skills .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jesus.

This story is beyond words, great writer.

KinseyHolleyHubbyKinseyHolleyHubbyabout 10 years ago
Not my usual cup of tea.

I shy away from stories with torture and rape, but your excellent character development and plot lines have pulled me in. I'm impressed with your ability to make me see another view of something so dark. If it had been happening to a female I wouldn't have finished the first chapter. Bravo. I really like the compassion with Kuiko. Keep up the good work.

AthlantianAthlantianabout 10 years ago
Fascinating story

Not what I expected, but a great, great read :)

More, Please :)

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Impressive Work

This author has to be a pro.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Difficult to follow, but riveting

Can't see a happy ending coming with this dark tale, but who knows what FS has in his brain. Fascinating!

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 10 years ago
by god

you are a fantastic writter.... stayed up until 3am reading this... woke up at 10 and read it again..... just to make sure i didnt miss a thing....GREAT JOB... cant wait for the next chapter

SmutolSmutolabout 10 years ago
The things to come

After this chapter i cant stop thinking there is this scene coming where one of hes girls ( prob Kuiko) lies dying after trying to save him, or maby defend him somehow bleeding all over the floor and last words she says is "hug me" ( naaaa "kis me" would be too romantic for this story xD).

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 10 years ago
worth the 8 page read

Now usually i don't often go for 8 page stories, but i think you manage to keep the reader well hooked til the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gator

Not all tales are meant to be light. Literature is meant to evoke emotion. Good stories can bring out a strong emotion. Great stories bring out all of them. I like literature that gets me outside of my own head. And the world created by the author does just that. It fantastic enough that it remains entertaining and enough thought has been put into it that it is almost believable.

Oh and I like long chapters, keep em coming. I want to see how this all plays out.

Will

lupuspoetlupuspoetabout 10 years ago
AWESOME

Once again this an awesome story. i just ... i just.... i can;t even think of the words. So ill say this. Never stop writing. Ever.

sentricsentricabout 10 years ago
Publish

Seriously, this is some of the best written fiction I've read in a long time.

J0SEJ0SEabout 10 years ago
(*o*)

5 star stories like this are the reason I come to literotica! No pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very nice. My criticism for Christian college (...) was that it went on too many fluff tangents; this one keeps it focused and moving. (Granted I did read the big disclaimer on the other series that it's meant to be light hearted.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding!! 5 plus stars!!

My only question is when is chapter 7 going to be posted? Keep up the great work and I will be reading this again!!

mirage111mirage111about 10 years ago
so far, so good.

Got hooked in a story you posted earlier and started reading all of yours. This one brings up quite a few questions. Are there any male physicians? Since north america is now all one big conglomerate, how is the shipping routed, and how hard would stowaway be. There is a great good feel for the flow of things, but a couple of times it felt like the timing was just a bit off. Kudos to your editor, and you though for making the read highly enjoyable and also thoughtful. I am sort of wondering what is going to happen when news lady and the main guy meet up and compare things, for the record.

hellturtlehellturtleabout 10 years ago
yay for kuiko

The scene was incredibly hot and touching and he fought well today. I love your story and wish you good health and prosperity.

southwestcavsouthwestcavabout 10 years ago
You created the only way out

I am particularly fascinated because you created a world which so far has led to the same way out as in one of my stories and you did it with a 100% straightforward extrapolation of our current world. That's hard to do. I wonder if anyone has written any other plausible way to portray a society in which women hold all the power because I've never seen such a portrayal. I suppose it's because men hold so much power in reality that only stories of the reverse are interesting. In any event your story concept is superb and just plain scary (in a good sense). I'll keep coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very interesting chapter.

I found the legal back and forth quite appealing. I don't know if any of the legal concepts hinted or used in the chapter exist in any way or form, but the verbal sparring was intelligent or created the illusion of intelligence.

Well done.

Montanos

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Icing on the cake

As outstanding as this story is, I have to commend you for using the word "nodded". Over and over I've read where people have shook their head yes on this site; which of course is a nod.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL

I love it when Capri gives Isreal a hard time about his reviews. Less impressive sex, jerk! :)

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotover 8 years ago
That's one hell of an ending.

Yep.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
well written

the message continues to be presented in a way that is clear and powerful.

in fact it is almost too powerful.

but I am an old softy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm Digging This

"If we were violent, they had drugs for that too. A man having an illegal firearm was bad, but being a woman who gave a man a gun was much worse."

I have to give credit where credit is due - although most of your SJW-wet-dream fantasy is pretty anti-reality, you struck gold here.

If you're going to destroy someone's civil rights, you absolutely HAVE to take their guns away first. It's not negotiable.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous.

I have a deep wellspring of respect for those who take up the cause of non-violent protest yet I think it was Robert Heinlein who pointed it out in one of his short stories ~ non-violent protest relies on your oppressor discovering his/her "Better Angels" before you and your compatriots run out of bodies, courage, or patience.

It is remarkably easy to get that first, innocent, unarmed person to step forth and say "I won't stand for this" and then gets bloodily beaten, indefinitely jailed, or gunned down. It turns out the second person isn't stunningly courageous either as they were already prepared to be a sacrifice for their cause ... though the sight of blood and death might give them a moment's pause.

But # ten, one hundred, or one thousand?

What happens when it begins to seep into the protesters' heads the Powerful would rather see them dead and their foot-soldiers are up to the task? They are suddenly dying for nothing. Do they give in? Do they strike back, despite the long odds? How long is too long and how many battered, beaten and dead are simply too many?

Of course, now the 'foot-soldier' feels about things matters as well. Your average human being, while capable of much inhumanity, isn't a monster. Continuous monstrosity leads to mental instability and sometimes suicide. That is why the 'Powerful' need rigid discipline and/or "A Cause" ~ a belief the foot-soldiers are banking their lives and that of their families on ... yet even that will only take the average human being so far.

Of course for those looking to 'shoot first' ~

"The first violent revolutionary will be little more than a reviled criminal while the first successful one becomes a Legendary Patriot and the last one is nobody anybody will remember."

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Great read

This story is an example of excellent writing on an interesting involving story line, 5 stars.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago

This story is an example of excellent writing on an interesting involving story line, 5 stars.

KrittaKrittaalmost 4 years ago
Kuiko...

I usually scroll past sex scenes, even here on Lit, but the kuiko scene we really hot after the extensive character setup. Nicely done!

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Kritta

Thank you. I really worked hard on the build up to that scene as well as the scene itself.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My gosh. I posted after the first chapter and feel the need to post again. A long time since this was written, but that’s the power of the recorded written word? This is simply amazing. I can’t stop for a piss it’s so good. An analogy for any brow beaten section of any socket anywhere, I really believe that this (over the top) representation of oppression has some really interesting angles we could all learn from. What a talented author!!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

The world unravels before their eyes

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES