One in Ten Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Israel, you need to stop listening to the - crazier - voices in your head,' a fourth voice suggested.

"That's damn right," I muttered out loud. I rang Kuiko's bell. The door lock clicked inside of a second, but the door only opened a few centimeters.

I opened it slowly. The first thing to assault my senses was the smell of burning scented candles - nightmares of Bethanies past. As the door opened further, I realized the room beyond had been dimmed to the 'last rays of sunset' setting. This was offset by something like a billion candles alight throughout Kuiko's living room, hallway and kitchen.

Kuiko had taken Friday off for me and I was willing to wager she'd taken a half-day today because - well, because she was posing before me, right hand on her hip, hip tilted to an angle and left hand raised upward and resting on the wall. Her skin has an oily sheen to it, her hair had been done up in a neo-classic Japanese style.

I was willing to bet she'd waxed - ugh - everywhere, her toe- and fingernails were done in a brownish pink color that melded well with her skin tone. Her make-up was professionally done, right down to the heavy eyelids and long lashes. I knew all of this because the only thing Kuiko had on was this tiny red teddy that was effectively transparent.

It exposed her upper sternum and stomach, being held together by a bright red bow. Her bottoms were of the same material and theme. There was a small, red silk flower that covered her vulva but that was all. I recalled having adolescent wet dreams about girls dressed this way. Currently I was dealing with my deep psychological problems concerning girls looking hot, adorable, cute, seductive and pretty - and causing me intense anguish.

Waging war with those demons was another adolescent fantasy - you don't abandon your friends. It was simple, childish and not something I had believed in for a long time. But Kuiko was my friend and it would crush her if I fled. She wouldn't hold me accountable; she had good instincts were my flaws were concerned. That made me want to fight harder.

A chaotic idea rocked through this maelstrom - 'had Kuiko blown her entire life savings for one lousy hour with me?'

"Too much?" Kuiko trembled. She looked to be ready to run away in fear too.

"No!" I espoused. "You are - beautiful, sexy - beyond fantastic," I praised her.

Like flipping the switch on the Presidential Christmas Tree, Kuiko's whole body came vibrantly alive. She pushed off the wall, took a quarter step then paused.

"Hugs?" she pleaded.

"No," I replied. Kuiko was confused. I opened my arms. "Hugs?" It was the reverse of my bylaws.

Kuiko grinned broadly and nodded repeatedly. I stepped to her and wrapped her up in a snug embrace. If my penis hadn't been aroused before, having my small Asian companion vibrating happily against me would have done the job.

"I like the way you normally smell, but this is nice too," I murmured.

"Oh, I had this stuff lying around," she giggled into my chest.

"Planning to burn down the East Side?" I joked. It was the wrong thing to say.

"Too much?" Kuiko looked up at me. "I can put them out," she tried to pull away. "I can put something else on. We can do the whole door-thing again. I'll put on work clothes, or pajamas - tell me what to wear," she was panicking.

"Stop!" I insisted. Kuiko froze. "You are acting so sexy right now. If you keep it up, we are going to have sex right here, right now, on the floor - I don't want that." I had confused her again. "If you don't be quiet, I am going to take you back to your bedroom, tie you up and lick every inch of your body."

Kuiko blinked. She had to mentally digest my threat. The problem was the nature of my threat - it wasn't - threatening. Even if she messed up she had my promise of being sexed up.

"You swear?" she whispered.

"You talked," I chastised her. "I need to teach you a lesson."

Take in mind that I had been bound and dominated in my life, very much against my will and I would never have that level of trust to be that vulnerable again. I hardly saw me going down that road with another person with me in the dominant role. As my unpleasant encounter with Troy Berry's dark desires had taught me, women could cautiously explore other aspects of their sexuality.

I could role-play. I kept promising myself that. From the look of tearful joy in Kuiko, she was totally onboard with my little play acting. I pushed her backward gently then tried to kick the door shut. The shitty construction of my housing complex continued to plague me. The door shut too quickly so it popped back open.

Kuiko reached around me and shut the door with an expert touch then returned to her position in front of me with eager expectation. I could do this.

"What are you so happy about, Ms. Sano?" I barked. She tried to look suitably afraid but she wasn't going to win an Oscar with that performance.

The layout of these condos came in two forms and Kuiko and I shared the same design. I half-turned her around then led/pushed her to the arm of the sofa before bringing us back face to face.

"Don't move," I whispered into her ear. Cupping her jaw with both hands I tilted Kuiko's face up for a kiss. I went back for long seconds and thirds.

Kuiko tried to follow me up after that last kiss. I slipped past her, kissed her neck then the nape of her neck. I nibbled my way down to her little red bow, kissed it then moved my head over to her right nipple, still covered by her imaginary teddy.

"Perfect," I blew onto the nipple. It was nice and firm, as thick as her pinkie, but a dark, dark brown with a puffy areola. I kissed the nipple through the fabric.

"Perfect," I breathed on the left nipple before kissing it. Kuiko began sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she wept. I did the only thing I could think of - I ignored her.

When my lips reached the top of the belly button, her cries turned to whimpers. By the time I began rolling her panties down, the air was rich with her aroma.

I positioned her butt against the armrest of the sofa, pushing her back as I did so. With a hand supporting her mid-spine, I pressed her over until she was reclining on her shoulders and looking up at me. Her tears had made a mess of her make-up. I finished pulling her panties up and cavalierly tossed them aside.

I knew I had kindled a passion in her but I didn't know how fiery she had become. I took a few tentative licks, parting her labia when Kuiko gave a hand-muffled howl and hit her orgasm. For several seconds she thrashed about.

"No, no, no," she repeatedly wept. Once more, I ignored her.

I started gently licking up all her fluids as if nothing was wrong - because there wasn't. This was totally natural and I could best express this to Kuiko be turning her embarrassment into her pleasure. With broad strokes of my tongue, I gathered up her ejaculate, even the two drops slowly making their way toward her belly.

"Tasty," I grumbled as I made eye contact with Kuiko. "I want more. Are you going to give me more?" Kuiko nodded once, blinked away some of the tears then nodded twice more. I gave her clit one long lick then grinned at her wickedly. "Get to it then," I teased. Forcing Kuiko to give me another orgasm wasn't my goal.

It was for her to not focus on her misconception of what she was doing wrong, but to try to do something she thought was right so I could concentrate on her. At the point of her frustration,

"I love the way your vagina is undulating. I've never felt that before," I related to Kuiko as I teased her labia with my teeth.

"Eeee..." she squealed. She was failing to orgasm. She knew she was failing to please me - but then she was. Her over-concentration slipped and she let her organic reactions take over. She was huffing, her legs began switching and her stomach pulsed. Kuiko hissed from deep within her abdomen then thrust her hips up against my face rapidly and repeatedly.

I cleaned up her vulva with my tongue, avoiding her clit. When I finished, I met Kuiko's hungry gaze again.

"You have been holding out on me," I glared suspiciously. Kuiko's eyes opened fully. I pulled her up by her arms until she was sitting on the sofa's arm, our bodies close together.

I wedged my hand between her until I had a finger inside her slit.

"You are not letting me put my dick in this pussy," I pointed out. Kuiko shook her head.

"Oh, now you are teasing me. Bad Girl!" I growled. "This is my pussy, understand?" She blinked a few times then nodded - a lot.

"You are being very bad now," I declared. I was still finger-fucking her pussy up front and now I reached around and began squeezing each ass cheek and running my fingers along her crack. Kuiko was at a loss for a response. "I need to teach you a lesson." Kuiko's mouth opened then shut. "I clearly need to teach you more than one lesson, don't I?"

Kuiko nodded timidly.

"You're thinking one or two lessons, I can tell," I glared angrily. "Bad Girl. You are trying to trick me. No, I won't be fooled. I know it will take at least ten lessons - more like twenty. Do you think twenty will be enough to teach you this is my pussy?"

Kuiko got it. She shook her head in the negative. "No," she whispered.

"You are right - it will take at least thirty lessons to teach you because you are such a tricky, sexy, erotic girl - and very, very Bad." Kuiko lost it. She wrapped her arms around my chest and her legs around my waist.

"I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm a bad, bad girl," she giggle and wept simultaneously. I cupped each butt cheek, lifted her up and began making my way back to her bedroom. I followed the burning trail of candles to the correct one. Kuiko had to have disconnected the smoke detectors or we would have been doused in fire suppressant by now.

I placed Kuiko on her bed. She started to recline, but I stopped her.

"Hey, I want to unwrap my present now," I insisted. Kuiko reached for her teddy's bow. "No, I'm not going to be able to enjoy my present with my clothes on. What are you going to do about that?" Kuiko's face exploded in a smile.

She stood up and started lifting my t-shirt over my head. Inspirationally, she kissed each of my nipples but otherwise left my bruised flesh alone. My shirt was gone, so she knelt before me. My slacks came down and my cock popped out. Despite all my clothing absolutes, I was going without underwear for the first time in three years. Kuiko meant that much to me.

She kissed my tip after being mesmerized by my cockhead. A kiss to the base of my head followed.

"No, you don't," I commanded. The role-reversal was dizzying. "I want my present and I want my pussy - right now." Kuiko went from worried (her nightmare cock sucking experiences) to elated.

I pulled her into a standing position, gave her a deep French kiss then took a step back. Reflexively, Kuiko grabbed my cock, trying to keep me in place. I ignored her. Instead, I slowly reached for a bow, making a production of the whole act and drawing Kuiko's gaze in. I was symbolically applauding her choice of clothing.

The ribbon gave way and I gently brushed her teddy aside.

"Ah...there you are," I moaned as each nipple came into unobstructed view. I knelt between her legs which she opened wider to accommodate me. I started by pressing the very tip of my tongue against the tip of her left nipple, pushing it in.

The lips closing around the engorged teat came next, playing around with the tissue while Kuiko moaned. I finally engulfed the nipple and areola before upping my suction. She was squirming all over the place, whimpering and hiccupping. When I sucked in as much as the breast as I could, Kuiko slipped her control and wrapped up my head in her arms.

I worked my face over the right breast and played around a little longer, but I wanted to continue so I eventually reached up and blindly pinched her nose.

"Ooops," Kuiko mumbled.

"My pussy," I reminded her. "Clearly thirty lessons won't be enough. Do we have to go for thirty-five?"

Kuiko looked ecstatic.

"You know, if we end up at 52 lessons, Angel will get suspicious," I related. She tried desperately to look guilty, sorry, or apologetic, but was failing. I pushed her back to the bed, angled toward the pillows then crawled on top of her.

I didn't rush straight to penetration. She was warmed up and ready to go but she deserved every bit of romance I could yank free from my madness. We kissed and kissed and kissed. Her hips were moving against me and she was giving those deep "aaahhh' of contentment. I had her so deeply invested in our congress that my head penetrated her labia and was over an inch inside of her when she noticed.

"Sex," she exulted excitedly.

"You are talking," I chastised her. "That's thirty-six."

"Sex, sex, sex," she giggled.

"You are impossible, funny, and wonderful, Kuiko Sano," I laughed.

"Sex, sex, sex," she snickered back at me.

"I am going to have to really work on my punishment-reward system," I faux-groaned. I felt really proud of my little victory with Kuiko. It had come from a special place in my soul - my capacity to give happiness to another. That was a power I could embrace.

Before the first full stroke, Kuiko's sexual anxiety was vanquished. It was the sensual embrace of what the body experienced during the act of sex. She could feel my penis push along her tight vaginal walls. Her feet dragging up my thighs felt the hair on my legs, her lips tasted my breath, my mouthwash and her own lipstick that she'd transferred to me, and her nose could scent our mingled sweat, candles, body oils and my body soap.

Our aroma and fluids were going to soak her sheets - her sheets, in her room, with her rolling around with a man having long, languid intercourse. She could, would and had performed and performed wondrously. My noises, my body movements all assured her she was pleasing me too. When I had my entirety inside of her and our pelvises rested together, Kuiko sighed erotically.

Conversation failed us. Kuiko was obviously horny and I'd been fighting a hard-on since I walked through the door. Inside five minutes I was bucking against her desperately.

"I'm - I'm cumming," I warned her through clenched teeth. Kuiko responded by grabbing my head with both hands and kissing the hell out of me.

Even as I ejaculated into Kuiko, she kept our embrace. She was still keeping hold of me even as she screamed into her own orgasm. It felt great. It was sharing, me with her and her with me. As we both struggled for breath, I tried to roll off her to the side.

"Don't go," Kuiko begged.

"I'm not leaving," I assured her.

"No, I want you to stay on top of me - for a little while longer," she pleaded.

"Oh...that's thirty-seven," I snickered. She put her hands on my lower back. She would have grabbed my ass if she could have reached, no doubt.

Had she wrapped me up with her legs, that would have freaked me out a little, but the hands were playful enough to not set me off.

"Not letting you go," Kuiko announced triumphantly.

"Be careful, Angel has a taser and a gun," I cautioned.

"Ouch," Kuiko pouted. She was getting what she wanted - me to stay on top of her, and I was willing to let her play this out. "Maybe I need to rethink this."

"You are so cute when you furrow your brow in concentration," I teased.

"Are you really going to - come back?" Kuiko hesitated.

"No - no you don't," I grumbled. Kuiko was now looking for the angle. "I get thirty-seven dates and you can't stop me," I insisted. I bumped my crotch against her. "Whose pussy?" Kuiko teared-up and turned her head to the side.

"Your pussy," she whispered. I wiggled my hips around and my cock responded to the stimulation by rebounding to action.

"That didn't sound very convincing," I accused her. I moved in very slowly with very short strokes as my dick grew harder. "Not very convincing at all." I built up our tempo. Kuiko turned back to look at me. "I want to hear you scream it," I teased. Kuiko released her passion and came at me with renewed aggression.

We whispered each other's names, spoke then and finally began screaming them. We had yelled each other hoarse by the time Kuiko came again. Her grip on me was exhausted and weak but I felt she wanted me to continue until I planted more of my seed into her womb. This time there was no stopping me from rolling over.

I couldn't have supported my weight above her and we were both drenched in sweat. Still panting, she looked to me.

"Thirty-seven?" she mumbled. I nodded. "I'll make out my will." She smiled happily. "Okay, when I can get out of bed, I'll make out my will." She began giggling.

"What?" I snickered too. She was contagious.

"A week ago," she guffawed, "I was a law-abiding citizen. Now I want to go kick some cop ass."

"I saw Angel get in a fight today. Trust me, you don't want to do that," I panted. "Kuiko - thank you."

"What for?" she huffed.

"For the great sex, of course," I studied her. "I had a wonderful time. You made me feel appreciated and human." Kuiko's eyes grew large then the tears began.

"I'm sorry - you're welcome. I wish I wasn't crying," she gulped. "Why am I crying?"

"I'm the one who should be crying," I wrapped her up in my arms, side to side, facing one another. "I'm the one who wants to have sex with you again, but we don't have the time tonight." Kuiko looked down and sure enough, my cock was twitching to life. The hug became a stifling full-body hug. I fought down the panic. The alarm went off. Huh?

"Ooohhh," Kuiko groaned. "I set the alarm. You have five minutes to get to your home."

"Five?" I asked. She nodded. I pushed Kuiko on her back and began ravishing her left nipple. Within seconds, her legs were moving languorously as she became more aroused. At the three minute mark, I finally broke contact.

"You are being so mean to me," I groaned.

"Huh?" Kuiko mumbled through her sexual haze.

"These nipples. To make it up to me, the next ten times we are in private or semi-private surroundings, you are going to give me free access to these delicious nipples," I demanded.

"Oh," she gave a fatigued smile. "I must be really bad."

"You are the worst," I agreed. "Luscious, graceful, delectable, heavenly, lovely and savory all at the same time."

"A man has never described me that way with any of those words, much less all of them," she sighed. "It feels better because I know you are honest."

I slipped over Kuiko, sat on the edge and began putting my clothes on.

"Israel, I - I - I am grateful," Kuiko murmured.

"You don't need to be grateful," I touched her hand. "Men and women - this is how we are supposed to be."

"You really think so?" she inquired softly.

"I would like to think that is how we are supposed to be," I admitted. "There is a ton of misery out there. There should be some love too." I finished getting dressed. "I have to go. Do you - ah - want to see me out?"

"Nah, I'm good. I'm just going to lie here and stare at the ceiling a bit," she sighed. I gave her a final, tender kiss then headed. "I love you," she whispered. I wish I hadn't heard that. I hoped she meant it to be unheard. I walked to the living room and into Aniqua on the couch.

"Ah...hi?" I muttered.

"Hey, Israel," she grinned.

"Been here long?" I asked.

"About half an hour," her eyes blazed. Oh God, she'd been audio witness to a whole hell of a lot.

"Well, I got to go," I excused myself and fled out the door.

"Bye," Aniqua got in her parting shot. I made it back to my place with notice, but once inside the conversation stopped...conversation. Samantha and Venus were lounging on the floor. Capri was in the kitchen; I suspected preparing us dinner.

Samantha and Venus were eating some Chinese takeout, but Venus popped up and sped my way.

1...345678