All Comments on 'One Kiss'

by MistressFeenix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Femdom Dominatrix

I LOVED it! Please continue; you have such a nack for putting into words what a true dominant female would be like. There are so few writers that take this theme. Most are male dominant stories and I hate them. Could you please discribe what She's wearing if you do continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

Hope you continue!

MistressFeenixMistressFeenixalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Glad you liked it! I will consider what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If she wants a pet

Buy one. But when you feel the need to control, dominate, demean, degrade or humiliate someone you should look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what's wrong with you? A simple question. Were your actions known by your family and friends would they be proud of you or disgusted? Yep - your disgusting.

z724z724over 10 years ago
Nice Story

The horrified comment below makes me laugh. Some people like being controled, dominated, and humiliated. Why do others come on here (an erotic story site no less) and try to tell people that things like humiliation or control are disgusting? As long is the couple is in a consensual situation and they aren't harming anyone, why should it be anybody's business?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When she asked to abuse him?

That's when he remembered his male pride and self respect. Tired of being tortured, abused and humiliated he slapped her and left. She never heard from him again. Boy was this stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous