One Last Family Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, turn around," said Mel as she gave Jo a friendly slap on her bum.

Jo turned to face her mum whilst Mel poured some more of the lotion into her hands.

Mel put one hand on Jo's chest and one on her stomach and rubbed in the cream. Her hands met in the middle & glided back and forth over Jo's breasts making her nipples stand to attention. Mel moved on to her legs now making sure she covered every inch of her daughters skin.

"There, all done," said Mel. "You're getting bad tan lines though."

Jo knew what her mum was hinting at but didn't respond. The two of them left the bathroom and went to get changed. Jo put on a denim mini skirt and skin tight white vest top.

Mel put on a pair of tiny denim shorts and an orange boob tube without a bra. Mels breasts bounced in her top as she crossed the room and the outline of her nipples was clearly visable through her top. Jo could barely keep her eyes in their sockets. Mel looked more like Jo's older sister than her mother. Jo and Mel finished getting ready and set off into town for the night.

Mel and Jo had ventured into the local town for some drinks and a dance. They were in their fifth bar that night, lured into each one with the offer of free shots when they bought a large cocktail. The flamingo was no different. Both girls were now very drunk and caught the eye of many of the men in the bar.

As the music in the club faded, the sound of the DJ on the microphone came in focus.

"Don't forget it's 2 for 1 cocktail night tonight so get yourself up to the bar," announced the DJ, "and were going to play some games now so if there are any ladies in here who want to win free drinks all night and have a bit of fun then please make your way to the stage now."

Without any hesitation, Mel got up and walked over to the stage giving Jo a wink and a cheeky smile as she made her way up there. Another woman had also got up on to the stage. She looked around 25 years of age, slim build, brown hair & large breasts. She was wearing a strapless black dress and black heels.

The DJ asked them their names

"I'm Mel."

"And I'm Claire," they both responded.

"Right girls," announced the DJ, "we are gonna play body shots."

A loud cheer came from the audience who had slowly started to gather at the front of the stage. Jo was amongst the crowded wondering what her mum would have to do.

"OK ladies we are gonna play five rounds," said the DJ, "first of all you're going to need a partner so I want both of you to both pick a lucky guy from the crowd."

Mel and Claire looked down at the crowd of men that all had their hands in the air trying to get their attention. Mel looked at Claire and giggled. They then stepped down from the stage & picked a partner each.

"OK guys come up, what are your names?" asked the DJ.

"I'm Mike."

"And I'm Gary," said the men.

Gary and Mike stood on the stage with the DJ and the girls. They were in their early twenties & had come to Ibiza for a Stag weekend.

The DJ asked the contestants to pair up. Mel picked Mike and Claire picked Gary.

One of the barmen came to the foot of the stage with a tray of spirit bottles and a handful of shot glasses.

"OK, lets get started," Said the DJ. "Round one is sambuca, ladies I want you to take a shot glass full of sambuca and place it in your cleavage. Gents, we're gonna tie your hands behind your back and you have to drink the shot by just using your mouth."

The barman poured two shots of sambuca and handed them to Mel and Claire. Both girls positioned the glass carefully between their ample breasts.

"OK guys and girls are you ready?" asked the DJ. "The winner is the first to finish their shot. OK, 3, 2, 1, go!"

Mike dived at Mel's chest locking his lips around the shot glass with inch perfect precision. Griping the glass with his teeth, he tipped back his head and swallowed the sambuca.

At the same time Gary lowered his head towards Claire boobs. Almost nervously, his lips surrounded the glass and made contact with her boobs causing Claire to flinch. Gary lost his grip on the glass and it fell back in to Claire's cleavage with the sambuca splashing on her breasts and dribbling down her dress & stomach making her pull her dress from her skin to avoid the cold liquid unaware she had given the audience a brief flash of her lacy strapless bra.

"The winners of round one are Mike and Mel!" Announced the DJ as the contestants composed themselves. "Round two is the vodka round. Both girls are going to take a mouthful of vodka and have to pass it by way of a kiss to the guys for them to drink and to make sure there is no cheating the winners are the first team to both shout finished."

The barman appeared on stage and handed both girls a double measure of vodka in a glass.

"Ready girls?" asked the DJ. The girls nodded and poured the vodka into their mouths. "OK 3, 2, 1, go!"

Gary went straight for Claire's lips. He locked on to them taking all the vodka into his mouth and swallowing it instantly.

Mike was equally as quick to kiss Mel but he hadn't locked on to her lips too well and most of the vodka dribbled down them both.

"Finished!" shouted Gary and Claire in unison.

"Winners!" announced the DJ. "The scores are one a piece."

Mel and Mike were still giggling at their failed attempt to hear him.

"OK we are going to need you girls to lay down on the stage cos round three is whiskey belly button shots, so lay on your backs and get your belly buttons out." said the DJ.

Mel and Claire got into position on the floor. Mel lifted the bottem of her boob tube up to just under her breasts exposing her tanned stomach. Claire briefly hesitated, not knowing whether to pull her dress up or down. After pulling it up slightly and revealing her black thong, she changed her mind and pulled it down to her waist. Claire, unbeknown to her, had given the audience a fantastic view between her legs and with her knees slightly raised her ass cheeks were also visible. As she was laid on her back, she was also struggled to see her belly button as her large breasts wrapped in a black strapless bra were blocking the view.

The barman came on to the stage with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. He crouched down in between both girls and poured a shot into each of their belly buttons. Gary & Mike moved into position and kneeled next to their partners.

"OK guys, first to finish wins, 3, 2, 1, go!" shouted the DJ.

Both guys immediately latched straight on to their respective partners belly buttons.

Mike sank his tongue deep into Mel, lapping at the alcohol but it didn't going down fast enough. Gary, on the other hand, had managed to suck all of whiskey out of Claire's belly button, even having time to go back and lick every last drop.

"Gary & Claire are the winners," announced the DJ.

The guys helped the girls to their feet. Both girls were still giggling and clearly intoxicated but were loving being the centre of attention and were determined to win free drinks for the rest of the night.

"OK round four is the tequilla round. Mel & Mike if you lose this, you lose the game." Said the DJ "In this round, girls, you have to really show me how much you want to win because we need you to go topless."

The crowed started cheering. Mel looked at Claire, who looked nervous but then remembered she was there to win. She looked at Jo in the crowed who gave her a big smile back.

By now the crowd were chanting "Mel, Mel, Mel, Mel."

Mel placed her hands on her boob tube almost teasingly. She paused for a second then pulled it over her head freeing her boobs and exposing them to the entire bar. The crowed cheer with delight as they were released. Mel giggled with part embarrassment and part joy.

The crowd then turned their attention to Claire. They chanted her name as she reached behind her back to unhook her bra clasp. It fell to the floor instantly as she released it, exposing her enormous and fantastically pert breasts to a cheering crowed.

"OK girls, time to get back on the floor," said the DJ. The girls did as they were asked as the barman came up on to the stage.

"This round comes in three parts. Part one, the guys have to take the salt from the left nipple. Part two is a shot of tequilla from the belly button and part 3 is a slice of lime from the right nipple," announced the DJ.

The barman knelt between them. He placed a small mound of salt on each girls breast, catching a cheeky feel as he did. Then he placed the lime on the other breast and then poured a shot of tequilla into each girls belly button.

"I think we are ready guys," said the DJ, "3, 2, 1, go."

Both Gary and Mike instantly locked their lips on to there partners nipples, licking every grain of salt from their breast.

Both finished the salt at the same time and it was neck and neck as they moved down to the tequilla.

Both drank the tequilla with ease and there was nothing between them until they reached the lime. Gary missed the lime with his mouth knocking it inbetween Claires breasts. He sunk his face between them trying to retrieve it but it was no use as Mike had easily picked up the lime off Mel's breast.

"Winners," shouted the DJ. "The score is two points each."

Mel jumped to her feet in celebration and hugged Mike. Her boobs pressed deep into his chest. She put her hands on his cheeks and pulled him in and gave him a big wet kiss on the mouth. She looked out into the crowd to see Jo jumping and cheering for her.

"Well done Mike & Mel," announced the DJ. "Lets play the final round then. Round five is the whipped cream round. We're gonna cover Mel & Claire's boobs in whipped cream. Guys it will be your job to lick it off whilst blindfolded. First couple with a clean set of breasts wins free drinks for the rest of the night."

The crowd cheered as the barman walked back on to the stage holding a can of whipped cream and two blindfolds. He squirted a large helping of cream on to each girls chest allowing Mike & Gary to see what they needed to do before blindfolding them.

The DJ counted down, "3, 2,1, go!"

Both men took the few steps forward to reach their partners. Mike found Mel's left breast instantly. Starting at the bottom and working upwards. He took longer over her nipple than anywhere else.

Mel was loving the attention her nipple was getting. It was really starting to turn her on but had to stop herself becoming distracted. She told Mike to keep moving.

Gary wasn't having as much luck as Mike. He misjudged where Claire's boobs would be and started by licking her face. He soon made it down to her breasts but as hers were so big he was beginning to struggle.

Claire looked over to see Mike was half way down Mel's right breast.

Ten seconds later Mel and Mike were declared the winners.

Mel leaped into the air hugging a still blindfolded Mike. The barman came over and removed the guys blindfolds. As Mike's vision came back into focus he could see Mel's breasts again. He felt pleased with his efforts. Gary had only managed to tackle one breast and he didnt even finish that one. Claire's body was covered in cream. It was on her neck, on her stomach, on her dress, everywhere.

"Congratulations," said Claire, giving Mel a big hug. Their boobs, still covered in cream, pressed together.

"Can I buy you a drink?" joked Mel.

"I'd love one," laughed Claire, as she looked around the stage for her bra. Mel also searched for her boob tube but couldn't see it anywhere.

"I think we have had our clothes stolen," giggled Mel.

Claire fell about laughing.

"Follow me," Mel said as she set off to the toilets. She gestured to Jo to meet them there.

"Oh my God mum, that was amazing!" exclaimed Jo, in the toilets.

"Thanks hun, this is Claire by the way. Claire this is my daughter, Jo," said Mel.

"Nice to meet you," they both said in unison.

"Jo can I borrow your bra?" asked Mel. "Some one has taken our clothes."

"Erm... Yeah sure," said Jo as she reached for her clasp and pulled her bra out from under her shirt. Unbeknown to Jo her top was quite see through and her nipples were very visible through the material.

Mel put Jo's bra on but with Mel's boobs being a lot bigger than Jo's they looked increadably squashed. Her boobs bulged out of the sides but it was the only alternative to staying topless.

Claire on the other hand was a little luckier as she could pull her dress back up and remain braless. She wiped all the excess cream that was still on her boobs as well as the cream on her neck and stomach. Her dress was also covered in cream so she stepped out of it to clean it better. Jo and Mel's jaws dropped simultaneously. Claire's figure was amazing, huge pert breasts, tiny waist, gorgeous bum in a tiny black thong and long golden legs. She used a bit of water on her dress and then held it under the hand dryer.

"You're body is amazing," Mel blurted out.

"Aw, thanks hun," replied Claire as she maneuvered her body to allow Mel & Jo to get a better look.

Claire loved the attention her body was getting. She was very wet from the competition and all the fussing she was getting now was only getting her wetter.

Claire put her now clean her dress back on. Her rock hard nipples penetrated through the material. All three girls came out of the toilet and went to the bar to order some free drinks.

Gary and Mike were sat at the bar together.

"Can I get you both a drink?" asked Mel.

"Please, we'll have what you're having," said Mike. "What happened to your top Mel?"

"Someone has pinched it," said Mel, "Claire's bra's gone too."

"Haha they will be on eBay tomorrow," joked Mike.

"Where did you get that bra from?" asked Gary.

"Oh haha," said Mel cupping her breasts, "It's my daughter Jo's bra. Lucky she was wearing one. By the way this is Jo."

"Hi Jo," said Mike and Gary.

"Hi guys, did you have a good time tonight?" Jo asked.

"Oh yes" said Mike, "but no one is gonna believe us when we get home though."

"We could always take some pictures," suggested Claire.

"Yeah can do," said Mel. "Jo will you take it?"

Gary got out his phone and handed it to Jo.

Mel, Claire, Mike and Gary huddled in together and Jo started snapping away. Mel grabbed Mike's hands and placed them on her boobs. Feeling confident, he slipped his hand inside her bra running his fingers around her nipples.

Claire was also felt frisky and had placed Gary's hands around her waist. She rubbed her arse cheeks back in to his crotch grinding on him. He moved his hands along the bottom of her dress, playing with it. Before long it was quite high up, showing the tip of her underwear.

Mel had seen what Claire was up to and reached over for her boobs. She pulled at her dress, pulling it down to reveal her large pert breasts.

Gary moved his hands from Claire arse, glancing over her pussy and heading to her bare breasts.

He gave them a long squeeze as Claire giggled with delight.

Throughout all the playing Jo never stopped taking pictures. The antics she was witnessing were making her very aroused. She knew her pussy was soaking wet and could feel her nipples getting hard.

Although it was her mum she had watch playing sex games on the stage that night, she saw her as more of a friend.

Mike toyed with Mel's bra clasp. Mel helped him out by reaching round and unhooking it for him. She removed it and placed it on the bar. Mike wrapped his hands around her boobs as soon as they were free.

Mel and Claire swapped places allowing the boys a little play on a different girl. Straight away Mel noticed Gary's rock hard cock. She moved her hand down and squeezed on the outside of his jeans.

"Do you want anymore pictures taking?" asked Jo.

"Lets have some with you in," suggested Claire.

Jo called the barman over to get him to take some pictures. She joined the rest of the group to pose.

"Get your tits out Jo!" shouted Claire.

Jo lifted up her top quickly flashing for the camera. She would normally have to shy to but she had been taken with the moment. As soon as her breasts were out, she pulled her top down, covering them up. Mel and Claire had been quick enough to catch a glimpse of Jo's flash but Gary and Mike hadn't, only seeing it from behind.

They raced round to the barman to see the image on the camera. They could see Jo inbetween Mel and Claire's breasts with a less than flattering facial expression and her tiny 32B's on display.

Gary and Mike turned to Jo, smiled and gave her the thumbs up.

The barman gave Gary his phone back as Mel and Claire put their boobs away.

"Promise to email them to me?" asked Mel as she wrote her address down on a beer mat.

"Absolutely," replied Gary. "Now are you gonna get another round of drinks in or what???"

"Great idea," said Mel, as she headed for the bar...

12