One Last Hurrah!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off the right side of the living room where we entered was a large study. A brilliant fire was glowing in the corner. We found more of the same types of people in this room. There was some serious making out going on between one couple on the oversized sofa. They were doing their best to shove their tongues into each other's mouths. He was fondling her exposed nipple and she was busy trying to pull his cock out of his pants. Seven or eight other people sat quietly, watching this couple. It was erotic in a way. Allison and I joined the other groups and watched for a minute. The girl finally released him from his zipper and broke away from the kiss. She quickly dove between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him for only a few minutes before he came in her mouth. She slowly pulled away from his tip and swallowed his cum into her belly. She licked her lips, getting every bit of his semen into her mouth. She had a big smile on her face. I kept thinking that I was watching a porno right in front of my face. Some of the other couples, surely turned on by their voyeurism, began to make out as well. Grunts and groans and wet bodily noises began to fill the room. Allison and I weren't ready for that, so we left the room through the side door.

We exited the study and found ourselves in a smaller den. A plasma TV hung on the wall. A porno movie played in Hi-Def in front of us. Some girl was getting railed by a guy with what appeared to be a python between his legs. Normally, a porno is something that would interest me, but when you have just seen one right in front of you, TV just doesn't do it justice. Allison and I continued on, leaving the HD moaning and groaning behind us. Back into the living room, we refilled our glasses, only this time I took a beer.

"You guys finding everything you need?" a strong male voice asked from behind me.

I turned quickly on my heel to face him. "Jesus, you scared the shit out of me!" I said laughing at the same time.

"Sorry about that. Just noticed you guys just kind of wandering around. First time?"

"Yeah. Don't even know what we're doing here. Honestly, don't even know how we got the card to come to here in the first place."

"We invited you," he said half turning and pointing to the girl on his left. "Kimmie noticed your wife dancing in the Old City. We had one last 'invite card' and decided we'd slip it to you. We were wondering if you'd show or not. By the way, I'm Ray," he said extending his hand.

"Scott. Allison," I said pointing to my wife. "Nice to meet you. So, is this your party?"

"Nah, we actually got invited just like you about two years ago. Now we get regular invites and since we've been to a few of these, the host gives us a couple cards to hand out to people we think we'd like to see."

"Like to see, huh? Swingers?" I asked.

"Not exactly. Not us anyway. Not that we haven't switched, but it isn't a 'lifestyle' for us. More of an event from time to time. Now, there are some full-on swingers here, don't get me wrong, but there is definitely a mix of groupings. Piece of advice? Don't be shy. If someone gets you uncomfortable, tell them. Everyone here works hard to keep everything comfortable."

"Thanks for the advice," added Allison. "So, we've seen a few things so far, but nothing that really interested us I guess. Not that it wasn't interesting, but..."

"I know what you mean," Kimmie said trying to keep that comfort level going, even in conversation. "We were actually just getting ready to go up to the loft to check out the game. That might interest you."

"What game?" I asked.

"Truth or dare, I guess, but an adult version for sure. Mostly dare. There's always at least one game going on. It's an easy ice breaker for most people. Want to check it out with us?"

Allison turned toward me, not to ask me if I wanted to go, but to let me know with her eyes that she did. "Sure," I said. "Let's see what the game is all about."

We left the food and drinks behind and maneuvered among various couples making out into the "back hallway" of the house. At the end of the hallway was a circular staircase, leading up the next level. Allison and I let Ray and Kimmie lead the way. At the top of the stairs lay another hallway, exactly parallel to the one below it. Two doors flanked the left side and one sat to the right. Both of the doors on the left were closed, although there was no doubt that both were occupied by one couple or maybe multiple couples. The tell-tale noises of sex and lust gave that away. The door on the right was a bathroom; nothing of interest lay inside that door. At the end of the hallway was another door, pushed just to the jamb, with a slight crack so anyone on the outside could get an idea of what was going on in there. Our guides pushed the door open in front of us to a chorus of greetings.

"Ray, Kimmie," someone said. "What took you so long? Thought you'd be here hours ago."

"We went out for a bit," remarked Kimmie. Nodding in our direction, she continued, "found us some newbies too. This is Scott and Allison."

"Well, it looks like you brought us some good ones. I'm Mark," the man said introducing himself. "We started a while ago, but you're welcome to join. I have to tell you though that this game doesn't allow 'watchers.' If you want to watch, you have to join. Are you in or out?"

"You know Ray and I are in," said Kimmie.

She quickly looked our way with questioning eyes. I looked around at the group of eight or ten 'gamers' and realized they all looked pretty tame. I caught Allison glimpsing around the room as well. There was an even number of women and men, most looked to be in their 30's like us. It struck me that they were all pretty good looking too, no one that would 'repulse' you if you saw them without clothes on. I suddenly felt a little overmatched or out of place. Allison, always an exhibitionist quickly took the lead for both of us.

"Yeah, we're in too.

"I guess we are," I confirmed.

"Great, take a seat next to Tim and Emily. Ray, you and Kimmie pull up next to John at Nicole. We just finished the 'warm up rounds.' Just getting ready to get the good cards out. Everyone ready?"

Whether we were ready or not, the game took off anyway. The play was easy to pick up on. Whoever's turn it was would wait for the "host," Mark, to choose the top card from a deck in the middle of the circle and then ask "truth or dare." The person would then decide which route they wanted to go and either the truth or the dare question on the card would be read aloud to the group. The person would then, of course, have to answer the truth question or act on the dare to the group's enjoyment. The group would then decide whether that person had answered truthfully or whether they had satisfactorily completed the dare. If they did not answer or act to the enjoyment of the group, Mark got to serve them a "punishment." You could play as long as you wanted and leave at any time, but once you left, you could not come back to the game. Nicole suggested they shut and lock the door now, allowing no disturbances or peekers to the game. The door was closed and locked and the game started to Mark's left. This offered me and Allison a chance to watch the game unfold.

Mark's wife, Tiffany, was the first to choose a card. She was bold and chose a dare card right off the bat. She was enthusiastic too as her first dare asked her to suck on the nipples of the closest female to her left. She took off with excitement, almost tackling Nicole and latched on quickly to Nicole's chest. For a few minutes, Tiffany slipped back and forth between Nicole's tits, sucking and teasing the nipples with her tongue and lips. When Mark noticed Tiffany wasn't slowing down, he called the dare complete. The group agreed that Tiffany did indeed complete the dare.

John was next. He also chose a dare and was forced to kiss both males on either side of you. Man, I was glad I didn't get that dare card. I would have thought hard about leaving the game. John took it in stride and gave a quick peck to Ray and to Mark. The girls razzed him for his quick "kiss," but Mark quickly voted in favor of moving on. His wife Nicole was next. She chose a truth card. She had to tell which person in the room besides her husband she would most like to fuck. She had to describe in detail what she would do. Nicole chose Ray who was sitting next to her. She went into a long story about sliding her wet body all over him and slipping him in and out of her. It was a quick story, but a good one. No one could argue with her tale. Ray was next.

The next couple dares followed suit with the first two. There was more kissing, quite a bit of fondling, and some toe sucking. Tim got jerked off for 3 minutes by his wife, Emily, and Tiffany got involved again by fingering Kimmie. There was some serious dare action going on in the game and it seemed to me like everyone was hoping for the chance to out-do the previous dare. For the remainder of the game, not a single truth was asked for. It got hot and heavy.

My turn came and went quickly. I was dared to kiss three women with my eyes closed and try to guess who they were. The first and last kisses were pretty good. The second was just OK. I chose Allison correctly, of course, but I guessed wrong on Kimmie and Nicole. Mark said I tried hard and let me off easy. It was Allison's turn next. I could tell she was nervous because she kept fidgeting with her fingers. She has a bad habit of chewing on the tips of her fingers when she is nervous or angry. I knew she wasn't mad, so that left nervous. I was happy my turn was over, but I was anticipating what type of question Allison would get. She chose dare as well.

Mark began to read, "The host will choose three players of the opposite sex. You will then have 10 seconds to study each 'volunteer's' cock before being blindfolded. Once blindfolded, you will have to try to "name" each cock using only your mouth."

"Oohh. I've had this one before," remarked Emily. "This one's tough."

Allison looked at me. I gave her a smile and a wink. Mark was already choosing the "volunteers." He chose himself, Tim, who was still reeling from being jerked off, and Ray, since he invited us to begin with. Allison didn't seem too sure of what to do. She didn't want to leave. She liked the sexual energy. She felt put on the spot though. I prodded her to continue.

"Give it a shot. What have you got to lose?" I asked.

"What do I need to do?" she asked.

"Get on your knees," Mark said bluntly, pulling his pants and boxers to the floor.

Mark approached Allison as she sat up on her knees. He let his cock dangle in front of her face. Nervously, she reached out for it, unsure what to do.

"Allison, don't get excited there. You can't touch it yet. Just look."

Allison looked a little embarrassed, but made up for it with a wicked smile. She licked her lips one good time too, just for show. Tim, half hard already, approached Allison and let her study him as well. Finally, Ray walked up and allowed Allison's eyes to wander over him as well for his 10 seconds. When Ray stepped away, Emily moved in behind Allison and placed a blindfold over her eyes. She was visibly shaking now, lost in the darkness. Emily spoke softly into Allison's ear.

"OK, here we go," she said. "The first one's approaching."

Tim stepped up first. His cock was full on hard now. Kimmie took a spot behind Tim and reaching around him, grabbed the base of his cock. She directed it right to Allison's slightly open lips. Kimmie brushed the tip of his cock back and forth across Allison's bottom lip, tickling her softly.

"Use your tongue," Emily instructed. "That's right," she continued as Allison tentatively slipped her tongue between her lips and onto the head of Tim's cock.

Kimmie pushed against the base of Tim's cock, pushing him firmly against Allison's lips. She couldn't avoid the inevitable as Tim slipped into her mouth. She wrapped her lips firmly around his cock and cautiously began to move her head back and forth. Tim tasted slightly salty, his precum dripping from his cock. Allison just started to feel comfortable when Kimmie pulled Tim back and out of her mouth.

As fast as Tim was pulled away from her, Ray was positioned in his place. There was very little teasing this time as Ray's cock was immediately thrust between her wet lips. Ray's cock was wider than Tim's but not as long. Allison had to strain to keep her mouth wide enough so as not to use her teeth. Before she knew it, Ray's cock was slipping from her mouth.

Finally, the last cock was slipped into her mouth. Allison decided she would really try to help herself out with the guess and really worked hard on sucking and teasing this cock with her tongue. She thought if she could make the "volunteer" make a noise, she would be able to use that information to help her decide who it was. Her plan worked and soon, Mark let out a grunt as Allison sucked repeatedly on his tip. Kimmie realized Allison's trick and pulled Mark from her mouth. Once everyone was back in place, Emily removed the blindfold from Allison.

"Well?" asked Tiffany. "Can you guess?"

"The last was Mark. I'm sure of that. The first and second are hard. Were hard!" Allison started laughing and everyone joined in. "The first, let's see...I'll say Tim. That leaves Ray for second. How'd I do?"

"You got us all correct," said Mark. "But, you cheated so I'm going to 'award' a punishment."

Allison tried to object, say that getting someone to make noises wasn't laid out as against the rules. She was immediately out voted and realized she would have to serve a penalty. Mark doled out his "punishment."

"I am going to allow two of the girls to spank you 10 times." Looking at the group he asked, "Any volunteers?"

"Me!" cried out Tiffany.

"Me too!" screamed Nicole.

"Alright, Allison, pull down your pants and lay down across your husband's lap."

Allison did as she was told. She unbuttoned and unzipped her "skinny jeans" and peeled them down over her hips revealing a pretty pair of white lacy thongs. Without hesitation, she slipped her thumbs against her hips and unwrapped her nakedness. She leaned into my chest and took her position against my lap. Tiffany and Nicole instantly put their hands on her pretty cheeks and worked her ass in circles. They pinched and rubbed and tickled her ass as they went. I could feel Allison's body completely relaxed against me. That changed with the first whack. The second, third, fourth, and fifth followed successively. Allison's breathing was a little quicker. Her pretty ass was quickly turning red. Tiffany put her warm hands against Allison's cheeks again, massaging the sting into her skin.

"We need give her a second," Tiffany proclaimed. "Look how red her ass is getting."

"Gorgeous," said Emily. "That's a nice ass."

Tiffany's hands massaged Allison's skin; it felt alive under Tiffany's touch.

"Oh my! Look at this," she said to the group. "Her little pussy is pretty too."

"I want to touch it," said Nicole. "Mark, can I have a pause in the spanking to touch this pretty little pussy?"

"OK Nicole, but remember what happened last time you asked. The game didn't get back on track for 45 minutes. You can have one minute, and I'm timing you. Then, you have to finish Allison's remaining spankings."

"That's fair enough," said Nicole.

Nicole slipped her long slender fingers between Allison's thighs and slowly progressed up the insides of her legs. Allison got nervous again. She found herself involuntarily opening her legs slightly to allow Nicole more room to work. Nicole wasted no time, going directly for Allison's clit. She tickled it and rubbed smooth circles around it. Allison's clit jumped straight out against Nicole's skilled fingers. Nicole stroked her outer lips with her fingers as well, creating large circles around Allison's pussy. My wife was really breathing heavy now. She also began to whimper with pleasure. Mark checked his watch and began to count.

"Ten, nine, eight..." he counted.

Nicole took advantage of her last few seconds by slipping her finger into Allison's tight pussy. She tickled the inside of Allison smooth pussy and fingered her for her last five seconds. As Mark called "time," Nicole drew her wet finger from Allison's insides. I was amazed. My wife was just fingered right in front of me, lying in my lap, and she seemed to love every second of it. Nicole took her wet finger and slipped it inside her mouth, sucking Allison's yummy juices from her finger. Tiffany gave Allison three quick swats to her ass and Nicole finished off the remaining two. With her last smack, Nicole bent down and kissed Allison's ass softly.

"Thank you," she said.

Allison purred, "thank you!"

Mark proclaimed her free from the punishment and got the game rolling again. It was his turn to choose. Quite thrilled with Allison's performance, he allowed her to manage the card. Mark chose truth as well.

"The host will choose three people of the opposite sex. Blindfolded, play 'hide the tip.' Guess the three individuals correctly using only your cock."

Mark was blindfolded and told to get on his knees. His cock sprang to attention. Allison pointed silently to the participants she chose. She picked Nicole, winking at her, Emily, and Kimmie. She told Mark she would instruct each girl to get on their hands and knees. She would then take charge by "helping" him into each of the girls. Allison instructed Mark that if he used his hands, he would face punishment. Mark agreed.

"OK...here we go," Allison said.

Kimmie dropped to her hands and knees, arching her back like a cat taking a long stretch. Ray helped by lifting her skirt up over her ass. He tugged on her black panties and pulled them down to her knees. He gave her a playful swat on her ass and backed away for the action. My wife, no longer shy or nervous, walked right up to Mark and grabbed his cock by the head. She led him that way right up to Kimmie's ass. Tiffany appeared with a little tube of lube and dropped a dab of it onto Mark's cock. Allison massaged it into his skin. She guided the tip of his cock right against Kimmie's now wet pussy. Overwhelmed, Mark made his best effort to thrust into her. Allison whoa'd him back, making him keep the pace she wanted. Slowly, she slipped the tip of his cock into Kimmie's hole. Kimmie smiled and drooped her head as Mark pierced her. He tried again to go deep, but Allison held fast.

"If you do that again, I'm going to control you by your balls. Got it, mister?" she asked.

"I got it," he confirmed, smiling.

Allison allowed Mark to make a few small thrusts into Kimmie. She felt it only fair since she got to move her mouth and tongue around the cocks she had to guess. After a minute, Allison pushed Mark back. Emily took Kimmie's place and not a minute passed before my wife let Mark slip into her. Emily was tighter than Kimmie. I could see it on Mark's face. He slipped a few inches into and out of her as well, but seconds after Mark started to get into a groove, Allison pulled him away again.

"Aw, fuck!" Mark called out.

"Calm down there, big boy," Allison teased.

Now, Nicole took Emily's spot. Nicole looked up into Allison's face as my wife directed Mark toward her. This time, though, Allison used some of the spit from her mouth to wet some of her fingers on her right hand. They were dripping as Allison slipped them between Nicole's legs. Allison's spit mixed with Nicole's already moist pussy and created a very wet slit. Allison explored Nicole's lips, tugging at them lightly with her wet fingers. When she had Nicole good and wet, she brought Mark's tip into her. She let Mark have a little fun this time. Allison wanted Nicole to get into it too before Allison pulled him away. She wanted Nicole to suffer the loss of pleasure as much as she wanted Mark to suffer. She was playing the game, paying them back for their fun during her dare. Mark was really working into her, even only with his tip. He began to sweat and Nicole began to cry out in little sighs. Like an evil witch, Allison quickly snatched the pleasure from both of them, leaving them throbbing and aching without any chance for relief. With a sad look on her face, Nicole crawled back to her spot. Once situated, Tiffany removed the blindfold from Mark. He failed to guess any of them correctly. For punishment, Allison told him he would have to play the remainder of the game naked. He agreed.