One Last Hurrah!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rounds continued, each time with new and exciting dares. Even in the darkened room, everyone began to feel the weight of the approaching day. Mark suggested that everyone write the name of one person, other than themselves, on a piece of paper and fold it up. They would all place their slips of paper into the center of the circle. The slips would be opened and whoever's name was mentioned most would take the last dare. The papers went around, were folded, dropped into the center, and then opened one by one.

Mark began to call out the names, "Allison...Tiffany...Allison...Emily...Mark...Tiffany...

Mark...Allison...Tiffany. Only one paper left. Allison, you have three and Tiffany, you have three. I have two. Let's see what the last paper says."

Mark opened the slip of paper and stared at it, keeping all of us on the edge. He folded the paper back and held it out in front of Allison. She reached out and took it from him. She opened it and read the name aloud, "Allison."

Everyone seemed honestly happy. They all smiled mischievous smiles. It appeared to me that everyone except me and Allison already knew what the final dare was. Mark soon filled us in on what the final dare was.

"This is the pleasure dare. It is your job to pleasure us. All you need to do is stretch out here on the floor. We'll do the rest. Like most of the other dares though, you have to wear the blindfold."

"Hang in there," Kimmie announced, handing Allison the blindfold.

Allison slipped it on and crawled playfully into the center of the circle. Emily and Tiffany helped her relax in front of everyone. Allison quickly lost her senses once again. She had no idea what to expect; she had no idea who to expect. She had no idea where it, whatever it was, was coming from. She lay still, trying to calm her nerves once more.

Allison right nipple was instantly warm, and wet. A mouth was on her, sucking a pulling at her tit. She tried hard to focus, wanting to determine whether this was one of the girls or one of the guys on her. Knowing how Tiffany had attacked Nicole's tits earlier, she had a good guess it at least wasn't her. The tongue teased Allison's nipple, pulling it taut and erect between teeth. I watched happily as Emily licked and sucked on Allison's nipple. Pleasure was already building in her chest when her other nipple was taken. This time, it was being sucked on hard. The sensation of the sweet tongue on her right nipple and the hard sucking on her left was intense. She loved it. While the sucking and licking continued, she began to grow moist once more between her legs. She felt soft drips between her lips.

The pleasure in her pussy sky-rocketed the second the tongue darted between her lips and lapped at the sweet juices she was making. This mouth had a scratch chin accompanying it and Allison knew it belonged to one of the guys; she just didn't know which one. I continued to watch as the players took turns attacking my wife's body. Emily and Ray were on Allison's tits while Mark ate her out. Allison's mouth was wide open, gasping silently with the pleasure. Nicole filled that void, pressing her lips into Allison's. Nicole kissed passionately, wanting to taste Allison's tongue. Nicole teased Allison's face, neck, ears, and lips with soft wet kisses. Allison whimpered again, begging for more.

Things sped up exponentially from this point. Tim lubed his cock up and slipped it into Allison's right hand. Tiffany pulled her panties to the side and crouched over Allison's left. John and Kimmie each took one of Allison's feet and began to massage, tickle, kiss, and lick them. They slipped her toes in and out of their warm mouths. Allison stroked Tim's cock, continuously teasing the tip with her tight grip. She provided two strong fingers for Tiffany to straddle as well. Allison found it interesting how warm and wet the inside of a pussy was. She's felt the inside of hers plenty of times, but the newness of being inside someone else's was exhilarating.

Allison found that it was hard to keep up with all that was going on around her. She noticed that every once in a while, the cock in her hand would change to a pussy or the pussy in her hand would change to a cock. The kissing would stop and be replaced by new lips. The hard sucking on her nipple would change to teasing or rubbing with fingers. She couldn't tell up from down any longer. Pleasure climbed and fell at the right times. They built and eased like waves. Allison new she was at the mercy of the group now. They could do to her what they wanted.

The sucking on her toes abruptly quit with the tongue licking her slit. The mouths pulled reluctantly from her nipples; that was followed lastly by the lips on her mouth. The cock in her hand and the pussy she was exploring remained. Her mind was swirling with wander, when she felt the pressure. A smooth hard cock was sliding between her wet pussy lips. It wouldn't stop, she knew, until it was buried inside her. That's just what happened. Ray thrust himself with one long push deep into Allison's pussy. He wasted no time picking a consistent pace inside her. He was good, and Allison got vocal.

"Oh fuck. That feels so good. UUmmph. Oh yes. Like that."

Ray fucked Allison strong, teasing the insides of her over and over again. Kimmie leaned in close to Allison too so she could see her husband's cock up close, hiding over and over again inside my wife. Kimmie took Allison's clit between her fingers and began to rub her. She didn't stop, even after Allison bucked with her first orgasm. She screamed out with pleasure and fought hard against Kimmie's exploring fingers. She didn't know if she could take the sensations. She wanted Kimmie to stop, to give her a quick second to let the sensations die. She was just getting ready to call out for that when a cock dove inside her gasping mouth. Mark pushed his warm head into her mouth, controlling the speed for Allison. As the pleasurable pain subsided between her legs, she took over the blow job, moving her mouth and tongue back and forth and all around the big dick in her mouth. She sucked on the tip again, teasing the cock to its max. She licked long swirls up and down the shaft and teased the balls as well. Mark was enjoying himself. I'm sure he felt even better when Nicole joined in and helped Allison suck his dick.

Ray obviously reached the point where he couldn't go any longer. He thrust inside her one, two, three more times before he began to cum. He pulled out of Allison, just as he unloaded, covering her lips with his hot semen. Kimmie took the liberty to clean Allison up, licking and lapping at the cum that her husband left behind. Kimmie used long flat licks against Allison's pussy to get every drop of stickiness from her. She savored every drop. Once she cleaned Allison's pussy, the cock that was in her hand disappeared. Allison barely realized it was gone until it dove to the depths of her pussy. This cock was long. It seemed to take forever to fill her up. Her hips pushed against it, even though she knew she couldn't take much more. The head pounded again and again against the deepest walls of her little pussy. It rubbed against her cervix with each thrust. The pressure inside her belly was enormous. Tim forced his length into her over and over. Her lips swelled tightly against him and the pleasure tore through her once more. She came with a huge wave that grew from her clit and spread through her hips, into her ass, down to her toes, and into her chest. She felt breathless, like her heart was skipping every other beat. Allison actually began to panic slightly and then the wave crested and it washed her body with small vibrations.

Allison didn't know if she was playing the dare right, giving everyone pleasure. She thought she was, though she really didn't care at this point. She was so lost in her own pleasure, there was no way she could focus on anyone else. Tim continued to fuck Allison, past her orgasm and once again into uncharted territories. She felt a throbbing around her mouth and once again tried to focus on that. Just as she got a grip, warm liquid began to splash on her lips and cheek. The taste and texture was something she immediately placed. The cock in her mouth was done, at least for now. It withdrew from her and left a saltiness behind. Allison had no use of her hands, as they were constantly being used to stimulate others. At that time, a warm wet pussy occupied both hands, prodding her fingers to slip in and out of them. They obviously needed to be teased, so Allison focused for a few minutes on that. She played with each clit, slipped long fingers into the supple holes, and smoothed the skin around and between the lips. The pussy on her right hand got so carried away, it slipped off of her hand and up her forearm. Allison's hand was now firmly grasping a tight little ass. She smacked it a few times, getting a moan of pleasure for her work. I took notice that Emily slipped back into place on Allison's hand very slowly. She forced Allison's fingers to rub her between her ass all the way back to her pussy. She stopped briefly as Allison's fingers were pinned just under her ass. Emily rocked back and forth over Allison's fingers with her ass, playing with her, begging my wife to tease her.

Allison obliged, straightening a finger just between her ass cheeks. Emily worked her fingers into the right spot and pressed her hips into Allison's hand. Allison, knowing the base of the dare aimed to please. Emily worked the tip of Allison's finger into her tight ass, slowly rocking deeper and quicker against Allison's strong finger. With a long thrust of her hips, Emily opened up and slipped Allison's finger all the way into her ass. Emily took the pace and fucked Allison's finger.

Tim was picking up the pace. His thrusts were no longer deep. His face told the tale that he was getting ready to cum. With a loud "OH SHIT, YEAH!!!" he filled Allison's pussy with cum. He didn't look like he was going to stop at first, but the orgasm zapped his energy and forced his cock to retreat. He dripped from her little hole, pulling his spent cock from her. Allison was overwhelmed. She was finger-fucking two girls, her tits were being played with once more, and she had cum dripping from her. However, she knew it wasn't the end. Only three cocks had finished; she knew that left two more. She really was thinking she wasn't going to make it. Without warning, another cock was in place. It quickly filled her up. John had what I'd consider a normal dick. He wasn't too big and he wasn't too small. He was the picture perfect dick. He also didn't seem to care that Tim's semen still lingered where he was going. He used Tim's cum to lube Allison's pussy and began to claim his turn with the pleasure dare.

For what seemed to me like hours, I had the greatest spot in the world. Screw the circus. I was watching the greatest show on earth. I felt like I was in a Viagra commercial. If you have an erection that lasts more than... That was me. My dick was so hard, I didn't know what to do with it. I honestly was so turned on by watching Allison that I hadn't even thought about getting involved. I realized thought that this party was almost over and if I wanted to do more than watch, I was going to have to jump in soon. Just as I had been contemplating what to do, both girls on Allison's hands erupted in simultaneous orgasms, well orgasms within 10 or 15 seconds of each other. Emily, who was fucking Allison's finger with her ass, went first. She clinched up as she came, squeezing her legs together and bracing the ground for stability. She shook as the orgasm began to subside. Tiffany, who had been riding Allison's hand for what seemed like an eternity, introduced another new experience to Allison. It appeared that Tiffany was a "squirter." When she came, warm liquid escaped from Tiffany's pussy and covered Allison's hand and arm. Some of the liquid squirted onto Allison's chest where the remaining hands rubbed it into her nipples. Both Emily and Tiffany removed themselves from Allison, freeing her hands for the first time since this dare started, hours ago.

Instinctively, Allison reached up and grasped John around his back, holding on to him while he slipped in and out of her. She was amazed that her pussy was still reacting to the cock in her. She wasn't sure if the feelings would continue to last, but they had and they were continuing. John took control of Allison's body, moving her whichever way he wanted. He lifted her legs how he wanted, he maneuvered his legs how he wanted, and he controlled the pace how he wanted. Watching John with Allison, I realized this whole deal was close to its end. All of the girls had settled on the floor around Allison, watching her. The men had taken places next to their wives as well. Some of the girls tried hard to get their husbands ready again for them. It worked for some and didn't work for others. John was working in and out of Allison, slowly working her onto her side when I caught him looking at me. I made eye contact with John and he made a subtle nod towards my wife. I understood instantly.

I made my way to the floor and stretched out next to Allison. John had rolled her sideways, so her back was to me. I caught brief glimpses of his glistening cock sliding in and out of her welcoming pussy. It made me want to cum right then and there. I clinched hard to stop myself from wasting this opportunity and slowly settled back down. Watching Allison's little ass shake with each thrust was fucking killing me. I loved it. I reached out and felt Allison's skin for the first time in forever. I ran my fingers up and down her back, over and around her bouncing ass. I slipped my fingers between her legs and rubbed her outer lips as John's cock slid in and out of her. I could feel it filling her up. It was awesome. I ran my fingers back down her lips and up her crack, getting my fingers as wet as I could get them. I used the juices to wet my dick and then I slipped it between her crack.

Allison instantly knew what was coming and she made a noise that sounded like a gasp, a deep breath, and a concerned "Oh" at the same time. My wife likes anal sex. We don't do it often, but when we do, she enjoys it. It is the "after anal sex" that makes her reluctant to do it regularly. So, when I get the chance, I try to take it easy on her, not going full speed ahead unless she really gets into it and relaxes. John slowed down his pace until he eventually stopped. Allison was exhausted and took the chance she had to rest. She leaned her head into John and he held her tight. I grabbed her ass with my left hand and pulled her cheeks slightly apart. Usually, Allison guides my cock in, allowing her to control the pace, but she didn't even make an attempt this time. The head of my cock was slippery and it moved around easily until it found her opening. I pushed slowly into her and I guess that because she was so close to exhaustion, her body relaxed and allowed me to slide right in. I let my cock rest inside her ass without moving, making sure that she was completely relaxed to where I wouldn't hurt her. John took this opportunity though to begin moving again. With her pussy being worked once more, Allison became more alert. She quickly came around and grasped tight to John again. She opened her tired eyes and stared intently into John's face. He returned her gaze as he filled her.

John set the pace. I could feel Allison's pussy filling up and emptying against my cock over and over again. It was an unbelievably weird sensation, but an amazing one just the same. I began to alter my thrusts with John's, slowly at first but then matching his pace. When he pulled out, I pushed in. When he pushed in, I pulled out. Allison was in ecstasy. I knew she was getting close again. Her body was tensing; sweat was dripping down her back. She was grasping at John's body with her hands. I lost it faster than I was ready for. Allison's ass was so tight against my cock, I couldn't hold it any longer. The tip of my cock felt like it was holding back a hose full of pressure and I had to release it. With a series of throbbing waves, I let loose in her ass. I came deep into her, grasping her hips with both hands. I forced myself as far into her as I could get. My throbbing dick ached a good ache inside her. I was getting ready to pull from her when John stopped me.

"Wait!" he said. "A few more seconds."

He came too, just after I stopped moving inside Allison. She reached down between her legs and quickly stroked her pussy. Within mere seconds of John's orgasm, Allison had her own, her third of the night. This one, not as powerful as the last two didn't cause the convulsions she was used to. However, the tingling in her pussy and ass lasted much longer. For minutes, her pussy felt like a mini vibrator was controlling her sensations. Usually, she ushers me quickly from her ass after anal sex as well. This time, she allowed me to stay inside her until my cock slipped from her on its own. I rolled over, worn out and happy. I felt like I was dreaming. John finally pulled from her, releasing his own flow of semen from her pleased little pussy. Before she let him go though, she grasped his head with both hands and gave him a long, seductive, loving kiss on his lips. She was thanking everyone with that kiss.

In time, cocks disappeared inside boxers and boxers disappeared inside pairs of pants. Titties were covered up with lacy bras that were finally covered up with wrinkled blouses. Sweet pussies, some with little patches of hair, some with none were covered up in multiple colors and multiple fabrics. They too disappeared under skirts and dresses. By the time the door was unlocked and opened, we were all dressed and ready to head home to our beds. We sauntered out together, all of us looking far from the iron-pressed appearances we showed up with. Allison and I didn't linger. We thanked Ray and Kimmie for the invite and headed for the door. Ray called out one last time before we broke into the sunlight.

"Check your pants pocket. I slipped something in there for you."

"What?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said as he turned back into the house.

Allison and I stepped off the porch, and onto the sidewalk. The sun was in full force, beating down on the yard with an engulfing heat. I dug my hand into my pocket and pulled out a small red flash drive. We were both curious about the drive, but were too tired to give it much thought. Later that day, however, after a few hours' sleep, Allison asked for it. She took the drive and plugged it into her computer. The computer did the work for us and opened a file onto the screen. There were three clickable links in front of us. They were "Invitation," "Directions," and "Truth or Dare." We clicked on them in order. The invitation was just that. We seemed to be part of the group now. Our invitation gave the next date and time of the upcoming party. It was months ahead. Our password for entrance next time would be "Spring Fling-a-Ding." I started laughing at that. The directions spelled out the place where the next party would be. Ironically, it was in Fox Den, our adjoining neighborhood and the neighborhood where Allison's parents lived. Odd. The last link brought up her media player and a recording of the entire game we played the night before. Being recorded was a little weird at first, but we quickly came to grips with the fact that everyone else on that video would want to keep this to themselves as well. We stopped worrying. Actually, we watched the video a few times later that week.

Well, that was it. The year ended with a bang and started with a bang. There were new opportunities ahead of us. All we had to do was decide if we wanted to take them...but, that's another story.