One Little World Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See my point, pet?"

"Yes, sir."

"Say what it is."

"You would want control of more than my sex life if I stayed with you, sir."

"Yes."

"I . . ." Shanon stopped. She was terribly confused. James wanted to own her completely. Her fantasies had revolved around that for weeks. The idea of refusing that request had been banished from her mind. Forcing her to cancel plans with her friends and not eat dinner had brought back her concerns from before. He was trying to make her think clearly about what it could mean. "I'm scared, sir."

"Don't be."

"Would I still be your puppy, sir?"

"Never worry about that, pet." He laughed knowing he was going to sound like someone's mother. "You will never stop being my puppy."

"Thank you, sir." Shanon smiled. "I want to try. Even if it's scary."

"Good. We'll talk about some details tomorrow."

She nodded.

"Now I'm going to put you to bed."

"It's nine o'clock, sir . . ."

"Did you think I didn't know the time?"

"N- no, sir, I jus--"

"Back on speech restriction."

Shanon giggled. Now she knew why he preferred for her to only speak when he allowed her to. She felt a tug on her collar. James had snapped the leash back on. Once she was on the floor at the foot of the bed James undressed her and placed a few blankets on the ground. He tied the leash to the bed post.

"Goodnight, my little puppy."

She mewled a response and curled up on the blankets as he clicked off the lights.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Where's Shanon?" Tom asked as James came down stairs.

"I put her to bed."

"You're kidding . . . you're not kidding." Tom shook her head with a wry smile. His expression became more serious. "Oh I wanted to talk to you about dinner."

"Yes?"

"You made her turn down food . . ."

"Just for the night, which I told her before hand. I wanted her to think about what it could mean if she wanted to stay with me."

Tom snorted and looked for the remote.

"You don't approve . . ."

"Not really. Limits are important. If you make her-- found the remote-- if you ever make her turn down food again I will throw you out of the house." Tom raised his hand to cut off an objection. "I know it's your house, dude."

"I won't do it again. Okay?"

"Okay. Just be careful, man, I know you don't want to hurt her. Anyway, I think Law and Order is on."

"We've seen it before."

"How--"

"I memorized the parts of the TV scheduel that pertained to Law and Order." Tom gave him a strange look so he explained. "Didn't have much to do on Monday."

Tom sighed and turned on the television. "We're going to watch it anyway."

"Figures." James stood up. "I'm getting a drink. Want anything?"

"We have any apples left, dude?"

They had several.

Tuning out the sound of the television James leafed through the diary Shanon had brought. A sort of meticulously controlled chaos pervaded her writing. Everything she saw fit to record was done so in it's proper place and color. Quite a bit involved the two of them. The last page was a detailed description of what he had asked her to write one week before.

It was surprising.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment's and criticism are welcome and hoped for.

And don't forget to vote.

12