One Man's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"Please Bobby, do it for me!" cried Marissa.

Bobby pondered the proposal carefully. "How would this work? I mean, you would still want to visit me, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes," said Marissa. "I could never give that up. But I know that once every two weeks is not enough for a guy like you. This will help you stay with me until I can get out of that house."

"Will you do it, Uncle Bobby, please, please," begged Kathy.

"I'll try, but you have to promise that if you want to stop, at any time, you must tell me and I'll stop. When would we start?"

"Well, mama's going to stay with you today and I'll be around in a few days. OK?"

"Okay," Bobby replied.

Kathy said, "I love you, Uncle Bobby," And she gave him a big, wet kiss on the lips. Then she hopped up and went out the door.

"You're full of surprises, you little minx," he told Marissa.

"Oh god, Bobby, make love to me right this minute! I was so worried that you would turn us down." She sighed and leaned against him.

He scooped her up and almost ran to the bedroom. She quickly got naked and then stripped him before he could say anything. Rubbing his cock with her tiny hands, she soon had him hard. She went to his dick and licked off the drop of precum that was forming there. The head popped into her mouth and she sucked it gently. But she wasn't here for a blow job. She was here for a lot of cock. She pushed him back on the bed, straddled his hips and guided his pole into her anxious snatch. "Ahhh, I feel so good! We must never, never stop this."

Bobby unloaded a huge shot of pent up love potion into her hungry cunt. After they showered, she left. Once again, his world was empty.

Four days later, he was puttering around the house when the doorbell rang. He went to the door in his jogging shorts and a t-shirt. It was Kathy.

"Gee, Kathy, I wish you had called. I'm all grubby and sweaty," he said.

"That's okay Uncle Bobby. I just got back from my morning jog, so I'm ready for a shower too."

"Come on in. Sit on the sofa and I'll get us something to drink."

"Thanks, I'm pretty thirsty," she winked at him. "I hope I'll be a lot thirstier later!"

Bobby brought the sodas and sat down beside her. She took her drink and placed her hand high up on his thigh and gave it a little squeeze.

"Mama said you have a big one," she said batting her eyes. "Can I see it?"

"In good time girl. First we have to get to know each other better and take a shower. That's where you'll see it and learn how to handle it." He put his arm around her and held her tightly.

She felt his muscles rippling under the shirt. Her heart was beating faster. "Can we shower now?" she asked.

"Let's talk a little first. How much experience have you had with boys?"

"I have kissed a few. I let one of them squeeze my boob. It was kind of nice, but scary. Like now."

"Look at me," Bobby whispered and he leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.

She grabbed his head and held him to her as she parted her lips and licked his mouth. He parted his lips and sucked her tongue into his mouth. They stroked each other's tongues as the kiss deepened. Finally coming up for air, Bobby announced, "Shower time!"

She knew he was strong, but she didn't expect him to be able to lift her so effortlessly. He carried her to his bedroom and sat her down on the bed. She slid her tank top off and unfastened her bra revealing two little breasts that were identical to her mother's. He immediately took one in his hand and the other in his mouth. She tasted a little salty from her jogging, but it still tasted really good. She stood up and dropped her skirt. All that was left was her panties.

He peeled his shirt off and dropped his shorts. His boxers hit the floor right behind them.

"Mama was right!" she exclaimed. "You've got the biggest cock I ever saw in person!"

He knelt before her and grabbed her panties, gently lowering them to the floor. Her pussy was a younger version of her mother's pussy. Small, bald, perfect. He leaned in and licked it gently. She shuddered. He stood up, took her hand and led her to the shower. The stinging spray of the shower was cold. Slowly, it warmed up. By the time it did, her nipples were sticking right straight out and were harder than diamonds. He got the soap and started lathering her body. He rubbed her little ass and then her legs. She thought she was going to pee when he started rubbing her pussy with his soapy hand. He thoroughly cleaned her tits and then moved up to her throat and face. She was moaning lightly by the time he got to her hair. He made sure she was completely clean and then washed her snatch again. Not because it was still sweaty, but because it was fun to watch her twitch when her touched her nether lips. He made sure he rinsed all the soap from her and then announced, "Your turn!"

She had never washed a man before so she was a little hesitant about what to do first. "There is no way to screw up a shower," Bobby informed her, "so just do whatever you want."

She nervously soaped her hands and started washing his big body. She soon realized that there was a lot more of him to wash than she thought. She knelt and washed his feet and legs, carefully avoiding his dick. She moved around behind him and washed his butt and back. Spinning him around, the chest and neck were next. Then his face. "You forgot something," he said with a smile.

"I thought you would do that yourself," she shyly answered.

"Not a chance! You do me like I did you."

She soaped her hands and started washing his nuts. Then she grasped his cock. Looking uncertainly up to him, she had questions in her eyes. He just nodded and she slowly started stroking it. She felt it grow in her hands. She watched, amazed, as it slowly gained its maximum proportions. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "That'll never fit in my little pussy. You'll tear me apart."

"Rinse me off and we'll go test your theory," Bobby answered.

She had an unfamiliar feeling between her legs as they dried each other off and headed for the bedroom. He hoisted her in his arms and laid her gently in the middle of his bed. She was trembling, half in lust and half in fright. "Please don't hurt me, Uncle Bobby," she pled. "Are you going to do it now?"

"No, we're a long way from that. By the time we get to that point, you will want it more than anything in the world! Now, open your legs and let me have a close look at your beautiful little pussy."

Although she had been briefed by her mother, she really had no idea about what was going to happen. She watched him carefully as he started kissing her feet and legs. His kisses moved agonizingly slowly up the inside of her knees and then on to her thighs. She was panting and starting to move around. He kissed her pussy. She had never thought that a man would kiss her there or even want to. Her mind slammed into maximum horny as she felt his tongue lick the length of her slit. It felt like nothing she had ever experienced. She wanted more, a lot more.

Bobby knew that he was doing something she liked because she was producing lots of love juice. He lapped at it eagerly and felt her surge under him. He stuck his tongue into her vagina as far as it would go. She was wiggling like a worm. He licked his way up to her clit. He took it gently between his lips and licked the tip. He licked a little harder and started to gently suck it. She sprang to life, humping his face as he munched her muffin.

She couldn't stand it. She thrust her hips into the air and screamed. Her climax rippled over her, consuming her, possessing her, and she knew she never wanted anything more than this. He continued licking her and she started a continuous orgasm that lasted for minutes. Finally, he slid up her body and held her closely.

"Please do it now," she whispered demurely, and spread her legs.

Bobby moved between her legs, being careful not to crush her. "Last chance to back out. After this, I won't be able to stop," he quietly informed her.

"We can't go back. I want this. I want you. Just love me. Do it now."

She felt him slowly part her lips and slide his cock gently into her. She felt his cock hit the thin barrier of her hymen. Her eyes were tightly shut, anticipating great pain. Then she felt the flimsy barrier break as he slid his cock in deeper. She felt almost no pain at all! Her pussy was full. It was great! She almost cried with relief, but instead, she murmured, "Fuck me hard, fuck me now."

This was the tightest pussy he had ever been in. It was a velvet vise. He pressed forward until he had all of it in her. The rhythm of love started. It grew faster and faster, accelerated by mutual lust. Bobby was very close to a climax, but he wanted her to cum first. He started very long strokes and soon her breath grew ragged and she had a light sheen of perspiration. Her movements were erratic and hard. When he felt her pussy clamping down on his cock, he knew the time had come. She screamed again and lost control of her body. Her head thrashed from side to side as he emptied his swollen balls into her tunnel.

She couldn't speak for several minutes. When she could, she said,"Oh wow! That was the best feeling I ever had! It didn't even hurt much. Oh, I love you Uncle Bobby. We can never stop this. This is forever!"

"I seem to have created a sex maniac, "Bobby commented.

"Yes, I am a sex maniac, but only for you, my love, only for you."

"So how long can you stay with me?" Bobby asked.

"It's Friday. I can stay until next Tuesday."

"This should be more fun than the law allows." Bobby remarked. "What are you doing for clothes?"

"I brought a small suitcase with me just in case you turned out to be everything mama said you would be. It's in the back seat. Go get it while I clean up a little. Mama said you know all kinds of neat stuff. I want to try all of it!"

"My, you are a crafty little female. I'll have to keep an eye on you!"

As soon as he retrieved her small suitcase, he licked her entire body, sucking up all the sweat.

"I'm a little sore, so take it easy with me for a while," she breathed.

She was in heaven! She came again while he was sucking on her armpit. Just about everything he tried on her caused an orgasm. Still, he licked on. Finally he reached her lips. Once again he sucked her tongue into his mouth and sucked hard on it. She squirmed and tried to laugh because it felt so good, but couldn't do it because her tongue was deep in his mouth.

Finally, they broke the kiss and lay there panting like a pair of dogs. "Oh, Uncle Bobby, we have to do this again and again and again." She moaned.

"I love you too baby girl. I want you too. You're a very sweet and beautiful woman and I don't want you to leave."

"Can I move in with you, Uncle Bobby?" she asked, wide eyed.

"Next year baby girl. Next year I'll have all of you with me."

"Super!" she exclaimed. "I'll make those plans right now."

"You make some plans to go to college, just like you were going to. You must get an education. You can still be my little sex maniac when you come home on weekends and breaks. Let's get some sleep. We have all weekend to play." He curled his arms around her and put her in the 'spoon' position.

"I love this! I want to do this all the time!" she remarked, "I have never felt safer than when I am in your arms. Hold me tight and don't let go." She could feel his cock resting against her ass.

She awoke early in the morning and had her first experience with 'morning wood'. She could feel his dick between her thighs. She had thought he was awake and trying to get it in again. Soon she discovered that he was still asleep. She reached between her legs and rubbed his cock. She grabbed it and felt it pulse and twitch. "All right!" she thought. "Maybe I can get it in me and not wake him up."

Bobby slowly woke up and realized that he was fucking someone. As his mind started to focus, he remembered the events of last night and he remembered it was Kathy. Somehow the little sex maniac had managed to stuff his cock into her pussy while he was still asleep.

She suddenly realized that he was awake. "Good morning," she sighed.

"I may have to keep you around forever," he replied. He felt her tighten on him and wondered how long she had been fucking him. He was feeling ready to shoot, too, but he tried hard to hold off until she came. He reached around her and tickled her clit.

She squeaked, once, twice, three times and rammed her butt back into him as hard as she could. She was cumming hard as he released his baby juice into her hungry snatch. "I'm never gonna fuck anybody but you," she flatly stated.

They got up and showered. After playing slap and tickle under the water, they dried off and went into the living room. "Do you want to eat here or shall we go out?" she asked.

"Let's go out. I haven't had breakfast out in a long time," he replied.

They stayed together until Tuesday and then she had to go home. He had taught her many things and she was a willing, bright student. As he watched her drive away, Bobby thought, "I really wish she could stay, but she almost fucked me to death this weekend. Can I keep up with her and her mom?"

She visited him every two or three days, somehow managing to avoid meeting her mother at Bobby's. In late August, she started college and could only see him on the weekends. Marissa still came to him at two week intervals, so he had plenty of pussy.

He loved them dearly and didn't want to ever let them go. He started making plans for the next summer. They included some surprises for both of them. Roger, of course, continued to be an asshole. Bobby suspected he was making it on the side with one or more of the girls that were part of his little clique. As far as he could determine, Roger had never made love to Marissa again. Bobby didn't care, in fact, he was glad that Roger wasn't fucking hi sweetheart. He and Roger were not really friends after the beating incident.

Fall turned into winter and winter turned into spring. The weekend trysts with Kathy were working well, as were the visits from Marissa. In early May it suddenly dawned on him that Kim's graduation was just a couple of weeks away. He prepared his 'summer surprise', finalizing his grand plan. Kathy would be on summer break soon. Everything was right on schedule.

The middle of May arrived and with it Marissa. After their usual hour long greeting in bed to each other, Bobby handed her a card. The name and phone number of his lawyer were on it. "Go this week and file for divorce. This guy will help you."

"Roger will be awfully mad. Maybe you should be there when they serve the papers" she said with a tear in her eye.

"Don't worry about that. The sheriff will serve him. You'll be with me when he gets them. Kim will be graduating in two weeks. Move in with me right away. Don't tell Roger where you're going. Take all your stuff out of the house and bring it here. Bring Kim, too. As soon as she is out of school, we'll move to a property I've bought in Seattle. Roger's going to be pissed, but we'll get a restraining order so he can't get at you when he receives the papers. We'll make him think you are going to San Diego. I have spoken to the attorney and he thinks we can have the divorce finalize within two months"

"Bobby, are you sure you want to do this? You have a life here."

"With my annuities and savings I can have the same life anywhere. We'll be married in Las Vegas on our way to Seattle. The lawyer already knows where we'll be, so divorce papers shouldn't be a problem. If we have to come back here to go to court, we'll make sure that the court knows what an abusive bastard he is."

"Thank you, my love. I had lost all hope of getting out of that house. Now, it's happening. I'll tell Kim. She wants to leave too."

"Let's go get something to eat. Then you can go home and start packing!"

Marissa left after lunch and Bobby called his lawyer and told him the deal was a "go." He also told him of his plans for the future. "Just let me know where you'll be and what your phone number is in case there are any last minute hang-ups. We'll take care of serving Roger and I'll have my investigator inform him of what we're gonna do to him if he fights it. I'm sure that after he cools down he will understand," the attorney said.

The next day Marissa and Kim showed up, bag and baggage. Bobby helped them into the house and stored their stuff.

Kim said, "I already know about you and mom. I'm so happy for her. Maybe at last she can find happiness. I think that you two getting married is a great idea. Daddy was always pretty mean to all of us. Now he can be mean to his herd of sluts!"

"I've already called Kathy and told her your plan. She thinks it's a year too late. She'll be here Friday night," Marissa said.

"Did you tell her about Seattle?" Bobby asked.

"Yes, and she said she'll be happy to get out of California. Her only regret was that she won't be old enough to play blackjack when we go through Las Vegas."

"Uncle Bobby, how did you ever manage to buy a house in Seattle? That must have cost a lot of money?"

"When I was younger I made a lot of money and instead of spending it on women and drink, I invested it. I'm not in the Bill Gates class of multi-billionaire, but I've got a buck or two."

"Well, I guess that means you're gonna be my daddy, right?"

"If your mother hasn't changed her mind, I will be your daddy."

"I always wanted a great, big, nice daddy like you. I love you already. What are we going to do about school?"

"The house I bought is not far from the University of Washington. Both of you can enroll there or anywhere, for that matter. We'll get you some wheels and you won't be relying on anyone for transportation. In fact, maybe you and your sister should fly up there and get your fall enrollment started now. If you run into problems, have them call me."

Two days later, the sheriff served Roger with the divorce papers. His only comment was, "They can't keep the cars. They are in my name. They can keep the bitch, too." He signed the service notice and went back inside to his beer and his sluts. He was somehow relieved. He had never really liked Marissa and now he was glad to get rid of her at no cost to himself.

One month later, the girls returned from Seattle. They got there on the same day that the divorce became final. Bobby's house had been sold. He traded his Cadillac on a Suburban, loaded it with women and their stuff and headed for Las Vegas.

He checked them into the Luxor in two suites, one for him and his wife and one for the girls. They got the marriage license the next day. The ceremony was brief, as are most Nevada weddings. "We'll have a proper wedding in Seattle," he told her, "That'll give us two chances to honeymoon!"

The girls got into a taxi and went to see the sights. Bobby and Marissa, now man and wife, went back to the hotel. As they got out of the elevator, Bobby scooped her up and carried her into their room. He put her down and said, "You are my love and my life. The honeymoon starts right now!"

"I can't wait, either!" she excitedly replied as she jumped into bed. "Come and get it, big boy!"

Not bothering to take off her clothes, Bobby reached under her skirt and yanked her panties down. His pants hit the floor along with his underwear. He flipped her skirt up over her head and immediately started licking her pussy.

"YES, YES," she squealed. She humped his face and soon covered it with her love offering. She managed, somehow, to wriggle out of her skirt and bra. The only clothing left between them was his shirt.

He drove his tongue into her vagina and wiggled it rapidly. She moaned and grunted as she came hard. While she was coming down, he divested himself of his shirt. Now they were skin to skin. Heat to heat. Love to love. "I just couldn't wait," Bobby explained. "I have to have you." And he slid his dick into her channel. Pumping hard, first slow, then fast, then slow again, he was driving her mad with lust.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers