One Man's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"This is better than the first time!" she whispered as her orgasm overtook her senses. "Oh, God, please don't ever let this end!"

"I love you more than life," vowed Bobby. "You are finally mine. I'll keep you forever."

Two days later they drove up I-15 to I-90 in southern Montana, west over the Rockies to the flat lands of Eastern Washington, through the Cascades and finally into Seattle. They all checked into a downtown hotel while waiting for their house to be readied for occupancy.

Bobby carried Marissa through the front door of the eight thousand square foot home. It was huge. She had never been in a house this big and now it was hers! It was completely devoid of furnishings. The walls were all white. There was a tennis court and a guest house on the back lot. "Bobby, it is a beautiful house, but there is no furniture. The walls need painting," she said.

"That's your first job. Take the girls and go buy some furniture. Get a painter to color this any way you want it. Please, though, not too much red."

"I don't have any money," giggled Marissa.

"Here are two credit cards and a bankbook. Use the bank if you find something you want at a place that doesn't take credit cards."

She looked in the bankbook. There was eighty thousand dollars in the account. Her eyes bugged out. "How much are the credit cards worth?" she asked

"They are a hundred thousand each," he informed her.

"You're going to get lots of extra pussy for this. What are you going to do while we girls are furnishing the house?"

"I don't like that kind of stuff. I'll go fishing for a couple of weeks. I'll leave you the number at Westport where you can reach me. If you run out of money in the account, call me and I'll get it refilled. Let's go buy some cars."

The girls wanted sports cars, so he bought a Corvette for Kim and a Porsche for Kathy. He bought a Mercedes 600 for Marissa. They all got gas cards and cell phones.

They went back to the hotel. Bobby once again carried Marissa across a threshold. She was crying when he sat her on the bed. "What's the matter, honey?" he asked.

"I am so happy. I never knew you had money. I thought you were just like the rest of us."

"I didn't want anyone down south to know because if they know you have money, they treat you differently. A little farming town was just what I needed after the rigors of Wall Street. Are you disappointed?"

"Oh, no! I'm just surprised. All of a sudden I have everything I ever wanted, including you!"

She shoved her tongue in his mouth and dragged him down beside her. "Now we can make love every day, when ever we want," she said.

"We have to watch ourselves when the girls are around," Bobby replied. "Speaking of the girls, what are we going to do about Kathy? I think she's in love with me."

"I don't mind if you make love to her. After all, I'm the one who talked you into it in the first place. Besides, I'm sure that now that her fears have been alleviated, she'll soon find some young man to be with. My question is, what about Kim? She knows that you are bedding with Kathy and me. She has already asked me some rather personal things about it. I think if she wants you to take her virginity, you should, just to be fair."

"I'm sure she will also find someone her age to love soon. I would help her with her first experience, but I would like to see her get that on her own. If she isn't afraid of it, why should I do it at all? Why don't you ask her what she wants? That way, we'll all be playing the same game."

"I love you, Bobby. You not only saved us, but you are wise."

"You're just saying that so you can get in my pants!"

"See I told you that you were wise, c'mere!" She took off her blouse and bra. Her pretty little tits were standing at attention. She took off his shirt and pants, then his boxers. She wriggled out of the rest of her clothes and snuggled into him. He lifted her over him and sat her down with her crotch on his belly. It was leaking girl juice on him. "See how easy you are? I want you right now!" she exclaimed as she slid her little rump down his body. When she got to his pole, she gave a little jump and impaled herself on his thick prick while he played with her nipples. It took ten minutes for her to cum on him. She would cum about every five minutes after that until finally, she lost complete control as a tsunami of passion overtook her.

In the middle of her sweet expression, Bobby shot wad after wad of his potent love juice into her pussy. She collapsed on top of him, completely spent. They were sweating profusely, exchanging even these fluids. Bobby knew now that he was complete. For him, the mystery of man and woman was solved. A man could not live without a woman, at least not happily. The missing link in his personal evolution was installed. He was complete.

Marissa, too, felt that something profound had just happened. She sensed the change in Bobby almost immediately. Before he could speak, she whispered, "I know, my love, I know. I will love you forever. You are mine!"

He simply nodded his agreement and took her lips again. The afternoon was spent writhing in passionate exchange. They couldn't get enough of each other.

The girls knocked on their door that evening. "Hi! What have you been up to?" Kim asked with a sly smile.

"I've been showing your new daddy some Filipino magic." Marissa laughed.

"If you old folks aren't too tired, why don't you take us to dinner down on the waterfront?" queried Kathy.

"Sounds good to me," answered Bobby. "Give us a little time to get a shower."

"Having seen you in the shower before, that could take two hours," Kathy quipped.

"Don't worry, we'll hurry," replied Marissa.

They enjoyed a sumptuous meal at Ivar's overlooking Puget Sound. The food was delicious, the service exemplary.

Finishing the meal, Bobby asked, "What are you two doing tonight?"

"We're taking my car up to the 'U', but before we go, let's go home. There is something I want to talk to you about," said Kim.

They got out of the Suburban and entered the house. "Come with me," Bobby said to Kim.

She followed him into the library. As he sat down, she said, "Okay, daddy, here's the deal. I know that you have been sleeping with mom for at least three years. I know you have also been pleasuring Kathy for a year. I know why momma did it, but why did Kathy do it?"

"Your mother and Kathy came to me one day and proposed that I take Kathy's cherry. She was afraid of the college boys and said she wanted to give it to someone she loved. She decided that was me. Your mother readily agreed and we arranged for conjugal visits on a more or less regular basis. That's pretty much the whole story."

"I thought it must be something like that. I have talked to mom and Kathy about their relations with you and I think that whatever they want is just fine. I'm not sure whether I want in on the fun or not."

"Sweetheart, I don't want you doing anything you are not 100% sure about. If you want it, I will do it for you. If you want to wait a while, I understand. You are old enough to decide what your sexual relations should be. You are in college now. Go ahead and experiment if you want. Just remember two things. Always protect yourself until you find the right guy. Number two is, I am always here for you. That will never change. I love you and I want you to be happy."

She jumped onto his lap, and gave him a big smooch on the lips. "You are the best daddy in the whole world. I was so worried that you would be angry or disappointed. Now I know what real love is!" She hopped off his lap and went to meet Kathy.

The girls sped away to the tune of squealing tires.

"I've got to give them a safe driving lecture," he thought as he strode down the hall to his waiting wife.

She was lying naked on the bed when he got to the bedroom. He shucked his clothes and dove in beside her, engulfing her in his arms. He nuzzled her neck and whispered, "One man's family. You started as one man's family and you are still one man's family. It's just two different men!" He petted her and loved her. He knew he would never stop.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers