One More Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pops the trunk and comes around to help me make room for our purchases. The trunk is already pretty full of bags from the stores we just patronized plus several more.

"Are you working or shopping?"

"I WAS shopping. Now I'm working," she replies with a smile as she continues to shuffle bags around the trunk, leaning well in and giving me an extraordinary view of her ass. "I saw you guys coming out and heading for the taxi line...and you looked like fun, nice people. So I came right over."

I don't know how to respond to that. She finishes making room for me and I stow our bags. She closes the trunk while I get in back with Sarah.

Once she's in the car, she adjusts the mirror so she can see us.

"So, where to?"

"The Electra Palace, please. But one moment...I'm trying to understand. You weren't working, but saw us, something ABOUT us tickled your fancy, and you decided to go to work??"

"Pretty much. I don't do this for the money so much as to meet people. I'm definitely a people person.

"Huh. Well, thank you. I'm glad we're so...approachable."

"So, the Electra Palace, no problem," she says as she puts the big Benz into gear.

"Wait! Can we make one quick stop before going back to the hotel, Daddy? I forgot to pack something back at home in your rush to get back to the airport," she explains, almost accusatorily.

"Sure, Honey. What did you forget and where do we need to go to find it?" I reply amiably, in no real rush to be anywhere. Women shop, right? What's one more store gonna hurt? Plus, now we've got this really nice ride to get around town in.

"Now Daddy, before I tell you what I need to pick up, I need you to agree that for rest of this conversation, we're just two adults, not father and daughter. Can you agree to that?"

"Now I'm not sure I want to know what you need to pick up," I reply, stalling, surprised after everything that's happened since dinner yesterday that there could be anything more inappropriate that would prompt her to ask for this change in...perspective, I guess. "But I'm sure I'll be fine with it. After all, it's just a replacement for something you already own, yes?"

"Great, and yes, DAVE" she agrees, sounding relieved.

"Dave, is it!?"

"Like I said, just two adults talking here, not father-daughter."

"Okay, got it, just two adults. So what is it you forgot?"

"I forgot my vibrator and need a replacement. I REALLY miss it."

I'm yet again rendered speechless by my dear daughter. Looking over at her, my mouth gapes open. My head snaps forward to see if the driver heard Sarah's request. She stares back at me in the rearview mirror, a smirk on her attractive face. She definitely heard.

"You look like a sad little fish, Daddy, I mean Dave!" Sarah laughs.

"Is this something else your mother purchased for you and didn't tell me about?"

"Yes actually, back when I was sophomore in high school. She got sick of me using hers and not putting it back in her nightstand. 'Course, I wore that one out ages ago. I'm on my third."

"Jesus God!" I think. I didn't even know Jill had a vibrator. The revelation shouldn't shock me, I suppose. My wife is a very sexual woman. But it does. It just never occurred to me; and I definitely never even imagined that Sarah might have one.

"You really can't just wait until we get home in a couple of weeks? Take care of it, umm, yourself for a few days? Didn't the pool cool your fire last night? You seemed pretty relaxed afterwards."

Sarah looks at me intently, considering something. I can tell.

"Are we still just two adults talking here?"

"Sure, I guess," I reply hesitantly.

"Well, in that case...Mark stopped by the pool last night to check on me."

"Who's Mark?"

"The front desk guy? The Marine?" she responds as if I'm clueless.

"Oh, him. And?"

"Well, he fucked the shit outta me, and THAT'S what 'cooled' my fire."

"HE WHAT?! I'll kill the bastard!"

"Now calm down...DAVE. Remember, we're two adults talking here. You agreed. I just told you that the woman you're on vacation with got her needs met, not that your daughter got her brains fucked out," she says calmly, but with an obvious smirk. "Besides, I initiated it. I asked him to fuck me. As a matter of fact, I told him that you'd sent me down there to cool off, and that he'd be doing YOU a big favor by fucking me until I was satiated...or words to that effect."

By this point, our driver has lost all pretense of being oblivious to our conversation. She's laughing her ass off in the front seat, her substantial, unrestrained chest bouncing up and down and smacking the steering column as she doubles over in laughter.

"OH.MY.GOD...Okay, TMI, Sarah," my head about to explode. "I'm going to stop asking questions and we'll just go get your...replacement. Uhh, driver, do you know the location of a store where my daughter here can purchase a vibrator?"

My face feels like it's neon pink right now. Not surprisingly, the driver knows just where to go.

"I know just the place, trust me!" she replies, pulling away from the curb with another smirk on her face. "Simple Pleasures, it's called. Can't get much simpler than the need to get off!" she giggles.

Sarah thinks that's hilarious and joins in the laughter. I, however, fail to see the humor.

"I'm Marilyn, by the way," she informs us as she turns out of the parking lot and guns the engine. The car practically LEAPS down the road.

"Marilyn? Doesn't sound very Greek," Sarah muses aloud.

"My dad is a big Marilyn Monroe fan. He grew up watching her old movies with his dad. And besides, I've certainly got the TITS to go with the name!" she laughs.

"Man, has she gotten comfortable with her fair," I'm thinking. "How far to this store?" I ask.

"Not far. Only a few more blocks."

"So we'll be there in the next 10 seconds or so, the way you're driving, huh?"

Marilyn laughs.

"Am I scaring you?"

No. Should I be?"

"Na. I drive like this all the time. Not one accident, or ticket."

"Your English is excellent. You even use American slang. Have you been to the States?

"I went to University over there. Stanford, in California. My English is probably better than my Greek. Daddy wanted me to be a worldly woman, which meant to him knowing the international language of business. Even in my own home, we only spoke Greek when we were young and learning it, or when friends and relatives were over. Otherwise it's always English, at least when Daddy's around. My mom and I speak Greek around the house when he's not there. Of course with my friends I speak Greek."

"Well, I'm impressed...And you say you regularly drive like this and have never been pulled over?!"

"Now I didn't say that. I've been pulled over plenty. Just never gotten a ticket."

"And how have you managed that?"

Pulling down her sun visor and opening the vanity mirror, she replies "these babies have gotten me out of more tickets than I care to keep track of," as she lets go of the wheel for a moment and hefts her breasts with both hands.

"They are impressive!" Sarah agrees. "They look pretty close in size to my mom's. What are they? Double Ds?"

"Why, yes! You've a good eye for sizing!"

"Well I know what I like, and I likes 'em big!" she retorts, breaking out once again in laughter.

"I got my mom's tits and my dad's tight ass. A winning combination, wouldn't you say?"

"I would," replies Sarah. "I got my mom's "alabaster", as my dad describes it, skin, and my dad's hair and eyes. My tits are pretty much my own. Smaller than Mom's with more petite nipples...I did get her pouty pussy, though!"

I have no words, and that's just fine with me. I want no part of THIS conversation. Luckily, a few seconds later we're pulling up at the...establishment. Marilyn parks the car, shuts off the engine, and turns in her seat to face us. Her nipples are engorged, poking out of her flimsy t-shirt. This conversation isn't just tickling her funny bone, apparently it's revving HER engine!

"So Daddy, if you HAD to choose, which do you prefer? My size titties?" she asks as she pulls up her shirt, flashing me and Marilyn, "...or Mom's?"

"Yea...DADDY." Marilyn chimes in. "Sarah's, or MOM's!" she asks as she raises her own t-shirt, flashing her magnificent, heavily tanned orbs. Her breasts are round and full, with impossibly dark areolas and thick nipples.

"Jesus Christ! What kind of chauffeur ARE you?" I cry, as I quickly try to adjust my growing erection.

"One who's excellent at reading her customers," she grins, still holding her shirt up. "Do you really think, with a body like this, that all I do is drive a taxi? What a waste that would be. I'm more of a full service personal assistant. If a ride is all you need, that's cool. But whether it's tour guide, shopping assistant, dinner companion, or weekend fuck toy, I'm your girl!

Marilyn gives her left nipple a pinch and roll, a huge smirk on her face.

"Wow, those are nice titties you've got there!" Sarah enthuses, reaching over the seat and tweaking Marilyn's other nipple.

"Oh, that's it! I can't deal with this. You two are obviously getting along, too well. So how about you gals go in and find a suitable replacement for what Sarah left at home; and I'll stay out here, working on lowering my blood pressure before I have an aneurism.

Looking over the seat, Marilyn blatantly stares at my crotch.

"I don't think you're in any danger of an aneurism. I'm surprised there's any blood getting to your brain at all. Looks to me like it's all down in your dick! Damn, that's nice. You know, I once picked up a Saudi prince as a fair. By the time I got him to his hotel, we were such great 'friends', that I spent the rest of the week in his penthouse suite being his ass bitch. Man, that guy liked fucking ass. I took the next week off to recover, I was so sore; but it was a good sore, you know? I love a good ass fuck. I also loved the €500,000 he handed me in a Louis Vuitton bag on my way out the door!"

Sarah looks like she's having a seizure, she's shaking so hard with laughter.

I'm thinking I really MIGHT have that aneurism any moment now.

Marilyn:

"Okay, girlfriend," I grin. "Let's give your old man a little rest. We can have some fun without him!"

As Sarah starts to open the door, I stop her.

"Hold on. I'll be around in a sec. Remember, I'm FULL service!"

Reaching her door, I open it and usher her out. Offering her my arm, she takes it with a grin; and we walk into my favorite sex shop. I know the name, "Simple Pleasures", sound innocent enough, like something you'd find in American suburbia; but this joint is a full-on sex WORLD. They have everything you need to get off. I LOVE it!

"So, is that your personal car, or do you just work for the owner?" Sarah asks as we get inside.

"Well, it's my personal WORK car, I guess. But I've got another for just driving around on weekends and such.

"OH? What kind, if I may ask?"

"Honey, you can ask me ANYTHING. I really like you...AND your dad! It's a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder. My dad bought me the Benz. I bought the Lambo with my Prince money," I chuckle as we continue walking through the store.

"How old are you? You seem very sure of yourself, like my mom, but you don't look too much older than me."

"Why, thank you, Sarah! To be honest, I'm 32. So that's quite a compliment!"

"Really?! I never would have guessed."

"Yes, well...what are you, about 22?"

"I'll be 20 next month."

"Oh yea?! I have a daughter, Alysa. She'll be a teenager next year."

Wow! You had a kid at, like, 20?"

"Yes, well. These things happen, you know. I was kind of a late bloomer. It was actually my first fuck, and it was amazing. He was so gentle at first, until I got comfortable and into it, and then I was screaming at him to fuck the shit out of me...and DID he!" I finish, a huge smile on my face as I remember it like it was last night, not 13 years ago. Of course, I WAS fucking the same guy last night, and it's only gotten better over the years!

"Do you still see the guy, or was it just an early teenage fling?"

"Oh, I see him almost every day. I live with him."

"Oh, so you married him?"

"God, no. Think my mom would have a problem with that, since she's already married to him. My first fuck was my dad."

Sarah stops walking and stares at me, her eyes wide.

"You fucked your DAD!?"

"Well, sure...Aren't you fucking yours?"

"NO! Of course not!"

"Hey, keep it down a bit, will you? I'm sorry Sarah. The way you and your father are with each other, and you flashing him and how you talk, I just assumed. Really, I'm very sorry."

Sarah is quiet, processing, I guess. I feel bad for shocking her like that; but I was sure she was fucking her old man. They just seem so close. I'll give her some time to take it in. At least there's no one else in this part of the store right now.

"So let's find you a vibrator!" I suggest, as I guide the few remaining steps to the store's selection. "See anything you like?"

Sarah looks at the wall of vibrators and dildos, relief visible on her face that I've turned the conversation back to a more comfortable subject.

"Well, here's the one I've got at home," she replies, pulling a pretty average 6" pink one of its hook.

"Mmm, decent choice, but not very adventurous," I opine. Pointing at another a few hooks over, I suggest "what about something like this 8" monster? It's extra thick, like your Dad, am I right?"

Sarah looks at me with that blank stare she got when I told her about my dad being the one who took my cherry and got me pregnant.

"Sorry, again...You know, I don't want to make you uncomfortable; but I'm REALLY surprised. You seem so comfortable and open with each other, and the way you tease him seemed so...easy. Not stressful or awkward...To be TOTALLY honest, I didn't just notice you guys out by the taxi stand. I caught your little tease show in that surf shop, figured you two were MORE than just father and daughter, and started following you around after that. When I heard your dad point out the way to the taxi stand, I took off for my car...Really, I'm not a stalker," I quickly add. "I just found you two very interesting. You piqued my curiosity...You've never done ANYTHING with your father?"

Sarah immediately blushes and stares down at the monster vibrator I handed her, avoiding my gaze.

"Aha! That's a guilty look if I've ever seen one. Come on, spill. You can't shock me, obviously. I'm fucking MY father."

"Still?!"

"Sure! He's a GREAT fuck. If you've got some free time during your vacation, you should come over and give him a ride. My dad's a stud, even in his 50s, and loves a little variety on occasion. He'd go nuts for your pale skin. It's so different from Mom and I."

"Oh my God! What if your mom caught us? What if she ever caught you with your dad?"

"Wha...Oh, yea. I should probably clarify a few things, if you think you really want to understand and can handle it."

"Go ahead. I'm better now, just confused, and insanely curious!"

"Also feeling insanely guilty about something. I saw that look when I asked if you'd done anything with your dad. Come on, fess up."

"Well, I did suck his cock last night, after my swim."

"I knew it. Why didn't you just fuck him after the blowjob? Why didn't HE want to fuck YOU?"

"He was sleeping. I stopped before he woke up and blew his load."

"You WANT to fuck him, just haven't had the chance yet. Am I right?"

"Well, maybe," Sarah admits, looking again at the floor.

"Maybe my ass!" I laugh. "But I'll let you off the hook for now and tell you MY story.

"So, my mom can't exactly "catch" us, because she already knows. She's known all along. Who do you think brought me to my father that first time I fucked him? My mom is one helluva woman. She taught me all about sex. How to make a man happy, and how to show a man how to make ME happy."

"Wait. Your mom BROUGHT you to your father, like some kind of present?!"

"No, it wasn't like that at all. I should back up and start my story when I was younger... Why don't we finish shopping and then I promise to tell you everything...I really like you, Sarah. I feel a connection that I've only had with maybe 4 or 5 other people in my life. All now very close friends. Even after just what, maybe 20 minutes we've known each other? I can tell that I, at least, really want to get to know all about you and hope to consider you another lifelong friend...AND I want to fuck your father at some point if it becomes a possibility," I grin.

Sarah laughs and puts back the pink vibrator.

"Think I'll go with the purple monster here. Anything else you'd like to suggest?"

"How about a 2-head dildo? For those times you want to have fun with friends?" I suggest, an evil grin on my face.

"Sure! Why not? Where are those?"

"Over here," I say, linking our arms and guiding her over a couple of rows.

I pick out a 2" thick, 17" long black double and present it to her.

"What do you think?"

"It's...LARGE."

"No larger than your dad, I'm thinking. That was quite the package he was tenting his pants with. Am I right?"

"Oh, yea. You're VERY right. His cock is REALLY thick and probably 8" long! And veiny! They pulse when he's getting close!"

I can see the flush on Sarah's face talking about her dad's cock. Her nipples are like bullets under her shirt, and I can smell her juices beginning to flow...or are those mine?

"Come on. Let's buy these so we can talk."

We walk up to the counter and set the items down.

"Oh, wait. I need to go out to the car for a sec. My dad's got the credit card. Be right back," Sarah explains as she turns for the door.

"Hold on, Sarah. I've got this. Don't bother your dad just yet. You go ask for the card now, he's going to expect us right back after paying. Thought you wanted to talk?"

"Oh, sure. I do; but you don't have to pay for my stuff."

"Please, it's my pleasure."

The clerk laughs, choking on the soda he's drinking. I give him an annoyed glare.

"Keep it to yourself, Galyn."

"Sure, Marilyn. You're the customer!"

"Yes, I am. And don't youn forget it!"

I'm not mad at him, just giving him shit. We know each other, at least on an acquaintance level. I'm a regular customer here.

Turning my attention back to Sarah, "So, Sarah, how would you like to try out your new toys before we leave?"

Her eyes get wide.

"Here? Where? You mean like a private room, alone?"

"Yes, private, but I wasn't thinking alone. Takes two to wrangle that double, doesn't it?"

Sarah beams, her smile huge. She leans in and whispers in my ear:

"I've been missing my sorority sisters this past week. They all took off for home last Friday. My pussy could use a little female attention..."

She steps back, suddenly unsure of herself.

"That is what you were suggesting, right?"

"Oh, most definitely Sugar," I assure her with a smile.

"Galyn, do you have someplace we can test run our purchases?"

"You know we do," he replies, a conspiratorial look on his face. "Take number 9. You know the way."

"Mmm, my favorite!"

"They have rooms for this, right on the premises?" Sarah asks, surprised.

"After a fashion, yes," I grin, taking her hand and leading her down a hall and past a curtain.

Past the curtain, there is a line of doors on the right side, every 8 feet. I take her down to number 9, the last door, and open it, ushering her past me into the room. Inside, the room's 8' deep by 7' wide. There is a queen size bed pushed up against the far wall, which is a double wall of plexiglass with a solid steel shutter behind it. The 3' between the door and the bed hold a couple of chairs, with hooks on the wall for hanging your clothes. The lighting is subdued, but sufficient.

"What an odd wall," Sarah comments. "Why is it like that?"

"I'll tell you later," I reply in a husky voice. "Right now, I just want to get naked and dive into that teenage pussy!"