One More Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as I'm speaking, I'm stripping, pulling my t-shirt over my head, revealing my aroused nipples, already moist with desire and sweat. I quickly unbutton and push off my daisy-dukes, exposing my hairless pussy to Sarah for what I hope is only the first time of many. Stepping out of my shorts and kicking my sandals off, I step forward and grab Sarah's shirt, lifting it off her as she raises her arms over her head, smiling like a fool who can't quite believe what's happening, but thrilled that it is.

"Aren't we going to need batteries?" Sarah asks as she removes her slacks, exposing her own pantieless pussy to me. It's clearly already VERY wet...But she's right. Hold the action...DAMN!

"Yes, of course, your right. Fuck! I'll be right back."

Not even bothering to dress, I open the door and walk back down the hall and out into the store. Ignoring the stares of other customers, I walk right up to Galyn and bang my fist on the counter.

"AA batteries, 4 of them, NOW!" I squawk, horny beyond all reason and needing to get back to Sarah and her lovely pussy IMMEDIATELY.

Galyn grabs a 4-pack off a rack behind him and hands them over, smirking.

"We'll settle up AFTER," I tell him, as I turn and trot back the way I came, my tits bouncing as I go.

"No problem, HAVE FUN!" he calls after me.

"Give me at LEAST 15 minutes!" I call back.

Getting back to the room, Sarah has already unpacked both toys from their boxes. The vibrator is on the bed, and Sarah is sitting in one of the chairs, the dildo between her legs, one end being dragged back and forth over her wet pussy and sensitive clit.

"Started without me, I see."

Opening the battery package, I take them out and transfer them to the vibrator, screwing the cap on after.

"Couldn't wait, and didn't want to lose my nerve, so I decided to really get my body going. I've never done this with someone I just met half an hour before."

"Makes it hotter," is all I say. Taking the dildo from her, I help her to her feet, then push her onto the bed, her head towards the plexiglass wall.

"Damn straight!" she exclaims. "My pussy is SCREAMING for attention right now!

"Spread your legs, Bitch! Serve up that pussy on a platter for me."

Sarah's eyes open wide in surprise; but it lasts only a few seconds. Then she smiles wickedly.

"Anything you want, Marilyn. I am yours to do with as you please," spreading her legs until her knees are on the bed.

Damn, she's limber!

"Fucking right you are! And right now, I want to eat some young pussy."

I drop the vibrator and dildo on the bed next to her and drop to my knees, burying my face in her sweet, dripping cunt. As I eat her pussy, my hands roam over her inner thighs for a minute, and then up her body to her chest, slowly tracing circles around her breasts, ever smaller until I'm dragging my nails over her areolas and finally nipples. While this is happening, Sarah has her fingers entwined in my hair, caressing my scalp at the same time she's pushing my face harder into her cunt. I gently nibble on her clit before sucking it hard and then squeezing it between lips, rolling my lips in over my teeth so I can "bite down" without actually biting. Sarah screams as her first orgasm washes over her. I plan on there being many more before we leave this room; but right now I need to get her into a satisfied and compliant mood quickly. I grab her breasts and squeeze them as she rides it out, her juices flooding my face. After another minute, she's calm enough to talk.

"Oh my God! That was fucking AWESOME! Who taught you to eat pussy like that."

"My mother, of course," I grin at her, juices ripping from my chin. She tastes SO GOOD!

"You've GOT to tell me about your family. It must be one helluva story!"

"I will; but not now," I reply, as I remove my hands from her tits and begin to stroke her thigh with one hand and finger her pussy with the other.

"Mmmm," she purrs, stretching back and looking up at the ceiling. "What's with the weird wall?" she asks me, noticing it again.

"I was waiting for you to ask again. Just how much of an exhibitionist are you, Sarah?" I ask calmly, continuing to slowly finger her pussy, keeping her satisfied and relaxed, but not orgasmic, not yet.

"Hah!" she laughs. "More than I realized. Last night, I went down to the pool naked, didn't even bring anything to wear with me, not even a towel. ANYONE could have seen me, though it was like 2am."

"What if someone had?"

"Had what?"

"Seen you? Would that freak you out, or make you hornier?"

"Mmm, definitely hornier, definitely...Oh yea. I was wet going down there, to the pool, I mean, but my juices REALLY got going when I walked up to my dad and Mark at the front desk." Giggling, "I even put my leg up on the counter to show them both my spread, dripping pussy!"

"That turned you on, huh?"

"OH, yes."

"Awesome. I was hoping you'd say that...That wall is what you'd find as part of any peep show booth in the world, which is what we're in right now."

"What!" she exclaims, her eyes wide yet sleepy, my fingers still working their magic within her cunt.

"We're in a peep show booth, and the show's about to start."

"Wha, what show?!"

"Us, of course, silly!"

"Seriously?!"

"Seriously."

"I've done this myself many times, alone. I love being an exhibitionist and getting myself off while people watch."

"People? You mean pervy guys!"

"Some are; but I've had regular guys in business suits watch me, couples, teenage boys at their first peep show with their fathers...THAT's the best! Being the first woman a boy gets to see pleasure herself, and watching him blow his load all over the glass moments after getting his cock free...No control at that age," I laugh.

"Couples?"

"Sure. I've had couples watch me do my thing, and then start fucking right there in front of me. I remember this one time, this guy starts fucking his girlfriend doggy style, her leaning over a chair. I put my feet up and scooched my ass right up to the plexiglass and started playing with my clit. The guy pulled his girlfriend off the chair and had her put her hands on the glass, her face inches from my pussy, only separated by the glass. He really went to town on her then. Her head was bouncing off the glass, giving me another...sensation, input, sensory input?...anyway it got my motor going good! I think he was imagining her eating my cunt while he fucked her. Anyway, after a few minutes, he pulls out and cums all over her back and hair and even sprays the glass...It was SO hot!"

"So that steel wall could go up at any time, exposing us to whomever comes along and pays for a few minutes?"

"Even better! This is the end booth, which actually fronts onto a larger room just beyond the adult movie section. Galyn's probably been directing his regulars back ever since I got you in here. I recognized at least half-a-dozen people out there when we were scoping sex toys! This room isn't used often; but when it is, the show's a free perk for regular customers. There's a curtain on the other side that hides the steel shutter from view. It's probably been pulled back by now. So, what do you think? Are you interested in having sex with me in front of total strangers? I know I am. I personally can't WAIT to watch people watch me double fucking that dildo with you!"

I stop working my fingers within her pussy and smile at her silently.

"What are you thinking? I don't want to push you, too much, but we've probably only got a minute or two before the shutter goes up. If this is too much for you, tell me quickly and we'll get you dressed and out of here. I wanted to get you this far so you would be in the right frame of mind to at least consider it; but I'm not a monster. I'd never force someone to do anything they don't want to, that doesn't feel right for them."

Sarah's face is a blank slate for maybe 10 seconds, and then she smiles at me.

"Why don't' we try out that vibrator now?"