One More Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry, Honey. I didn't realize." A look of horror, I'm sure, is on my face.

"Don't be," she replies matter-of-factly, turning to stand beside me once again.

Taking my hand, she once again places it on her ass, but this time, apparently feeling even more daring, she slides it over the very center of her ass, and then pushes my hand down, so my middle finger is between her legs, resting on the back of her pussy. Two things become immediately apparent to me: One, our little act has taken a horribly inappropriate turn, and two, Sarah is aroused. Her pants are damp where my middle finger is resting. I try to pull my hand away immediately, but Sara holds it in place. The only thing I manage to retract are my fingers, since Sara is holding the back of my hand in place, which only exacerbates the situation as my middle finger drags over the back of her thinly covered pussy and asshole.

"Mmmm!" she moans softly, looking up at me. "Why, Daddy! What would Mommy think?"

I again try to extricate my hand from her...area; but she firmly holds my hand in place.

"Now you can't move your hand away, or someone may see," she says softly. Stretching up until her breath is in my ear, she whispers "My pussy's so wet right now, the crotch of my pants is getting soaked!"

I'm shocked, and at a loss for what to do or how to react. Sarah removes her hand from the top of mine and looks forward, towards the host stand. She then looks back at me with a "Well, what are you going to do?" look. Now completely sure that she wasn't exaggerating, as my hand becomes damp from the quickly expanding wet spot on her pants, and not really knowing what to do, or able to comprehend just how we got to the current predicament, I follow her lead and turn my attention back to the host stand, leaving my hand comfortably parked on her ass and between her legs, hoping the spot doesn't spread further than I can cover it up. At least I can be sure that every guy in the place knows she's not available! I glance back down at Sara and she's looking askance at me, a smirk on her face.

"Now behave, Daddy," she says deadpan, as she wiggles her ass and pushes back into my hand at the same time, my middle finger definitely making contact with her pussy through the thin, soaked fabric.

She catches me off-balance; and I contract my fingers and push my hand forward in surprise, not wanting her or me to fall over. This just plants my finger firmly in the cleft of her pussy, eliciting another moan from Sarah.

"Stop it!" I hiss. "You've pushed this act too far, Sarah. I'm your father for God's sake!"

"Sorry Daddy. You're right," she responds, sounding contrite and a bit out of breath. "But please don't remove your hand. You really are saving me from embarrassment right now. I know it's my own fault, but the crotch of my slacks is pretty wet! I think I can smell my juices!" she ends, concern and anxiety now in her voice.

"Okay, Honey. Just relax. I'll keep my hand where it is to protect your 'modesty'," I assure her, my tone more mocking than reassuring.

Feeling very flustered, I straighten out my fingers some, keeping them as a wall to cover Sara's "condition", without making any further contact with her pussy.

We remain standing close together, my hand on her ass and her arm around my waist. After a few minutes the tension seems to disappear and we both relax. Personally, I'm at-the-same-time horrified that I've inadvertently touched my daughter in such an inappropriate way, flattered that she obviously enjoyed it, and feeling like every other guy in the room is jealous of me. I proudly usher my date into the dining room when we are finally called for our table. We take our time eating, talking non-stop about anything and everything, excluding what had just happened waiting for our table, up until the restaurant is ready to close.

"So are you ready to go? Or are your pants still wet?" I inquire nonchalantly, grinning evilly.

"I'm good, Daddy," she laughs. "Thanks for tonight, and not making it awkward once we got seated."

I motion for the waiter to come over. Giving him the name of the hotel we're staying at, I ask that he call and have a driver sent to pick us up. The waiter nods and walks off.

"No problem, Honey. I'm always here for you...though I never thought I'd be there LIKE THAT for you," I chuckle.

"Yea," she giggles. "Wasn't exactly on my bucket list either...but it was nice." Leaning over conspiratorially, she whispers: "I didn't just get wet, Daddy. I had a little orgasm."

My eyes get wide in shock, and I can feel my face turning beet red. I'm speechless. Thank God there's no one left in the restaurant to wonder about the look on my face. They may have thought I was having a heart attack and rushed over to check on us.

"I know you didn't mean to, of course, but...thank you. It was...very nice," she smiles demurely.

I leave a generous tip on the table to apologize for hanging around so long. As we leave the restaurant, we walk side by side but separate. Sarah slides over and, taking my arm, wraps it around her shoulders.

"Thank you for dinner, Daddy," she says softly as we wait in the cool evening air for our ride.

"You're welcome, Honey," I reply, giving her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Any time."

We're finally back at the hotel, and it's very late. We're both exhausted as we each stumble into our separate rooms. I turn out the light and strip down before crawling in between the cool bed sheets. Sarah's light is still on; and I can hear her moving around as she gets ready for bed. Though my eyes are closed I can tell when her room becomes dark, and I lay there feeling relieved that we're getting along so well, and that we're still very relaxed and comfortable together, especially after the events earlier this evening.

Not yet completely asleep, I open my eyes when I feel something disturb my bed; and I'm surprised to see Sarah leaning over me trying to see if I'm still awake. I turn to look at her and she jumps back a little when I move.

"What's up, honey? Can't sleep?"

"I guess not. I just have a lot on my mind."

My eyes adjust to the darkness and I begin to see Sarah more clearly. All she's wearing is a loose fitting tank top that ends just below her waist, seemingly unconcerned standing there wearing nothing else. Deciding that she might want to talk for a bit, she takes a seat at the corner of my bed with one foot tucked under her and the other foot hanging off the side. Her hairless mound is in full view, and I'm hoping that the cloak of darkness will hide my uncontrollable staring, and my growing erection beneath the comforter. Both the neckline and arm holes of her tank top are stretched out and hanging down low, leaving her tits in full view as she moves and stretches while making herself comfortable.

"Are you gonna share your troubles, Sarah, or are you just gonna sit there flashing me at the end of my bed?" I figure I can be as bold with my words as she's being with her immodesty.

"Flashing? I'm wearing a shirt! I mean...well I guess I really didn't even think about it... Is this bothering you?"

"No, it doesn't bother me", I assure her, lying. "I guess I just need to get used to being around my daughter again. It's been a while since you've been home, and to be honest, you have changed quite a bit. You've obviously gotten quite comfortable with your own body and don't seem to have any problem with showing it off! And, if you don't mind me asking, when did you start waxing your...nether regions?

Nether?...My pussy?" she giggles. "I haven't waxed since high school. Mom paid for laser hair removal as a graduation present."

"Ohhhhh, I can see why she might not fill me in on that particular present," I respond, chuckling awkwardly. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Jill hasn't had a rug for over a decade, preferring her pussy baby smooth. I personally just keep myself groomed: a #3 on my beard trimmer once-a-month keeps Jill happy when she's sucking my cock. She used to bitch about getting my pubes caught in her teeth and wanted me to shave, like her: but I refused. The trim was our compromise.

"Anyway, how else have I changed?" Sarah leans over and crawls across the bed, finally lying on her side facing me with her hand propping up her head. Her loose shirt has fallen away, leaving one of her tits completely exposed.

"Hey, dear daughter," I reply, ignoring her question. "You're giving your old man quite a show here. Your left boob's on display, not to mention your apparently hairless-forever...pussy...do people really use that term so casually?" I ask her as I kick my leg out from under the sheet and tickle the calf of her top leg with my toe, wanting her to realize that I'm not being critical, just observant in case she wants to cover up.

"Hey!" she giggles. "Stop tickling! And yes, they do," she laughs, as she brings her foot up to rest on her other knee so she can scratch her calf where I was tickling. "Vagina and Penis are just so formal and awkward. Pussy and cock just ROLL of the tongue, don't you think?"

She tries to keep a straight face, but fails miserably, devolving into uncontrolled laughter. I'm not sure if I should be horrified or laughing with her; but I'm too distracted by the view to be either.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view, bringing her leg up completely opens up her pussy to my mesmerized eyes, even in this low light. And, if I'm honest, I've gotta say fortunately. Her pussy is beautiful...and wet. Not only can I see her juices glistening on her inner lips from the little bit of light coming in under the hotel room door, I can smell her sex, a subtle but unmistakable aroma of aroused female. Is she really THIS casual about nudity, or is she teasing me??

Her unconscious exhibitionism, and obviously aroused state, causes my cock to come to full attention, and I'm glad it's concealed under the messiness of the comforter. She stops scratching, but leaves her foot where it is. I have to struggle to tear my eyes away, but manage. I decide to answer her question to distract my dick, I mean my mind.

"So, to your question...Well, you've become much more mature, graceful, self-confident, and, well, womanly." I choose my words carefully, thinking it sounds a lot better than telling her that she's nothing short of every man's sexual wet dream, particularly with one tit and her wet pussy putting on a show.

"You don't think I'm ugly?"

"Hell..., I mean heck no! Why would you think that? Especially with all the attention that you obviously get! Trust me Sarah, you are the furthest thing from ugly!"

"Well, I guess I just feel so plain around the other girls at school. They're all tan while I'm about as pale as a girl can be. They're always wearing these cute little outfits and acting all special; and sometimes I just sit and cry when I'm getting dressed in the morning! It's just not fair!" Sarah pounds her fist down on the bed; and her exposed breast taunts me while it jiggles in response.

"Is that all? Well, first thing, as you said, they are ALL tan. Alabaster skin like you and your mom have is something special. It sets you apart. It's what first attracted me to your mom. As to the second, we still have a whole day together tomorrow. How about I take you to the mall and we get you all fixed up with some things that are a little more appropriate for a sexy little coed like yourself!"

"Thanks, Daddy! I love you!" She throws herself on top of me and gives me a tight hug through the thickness of the comforter. Her pussy is right on top of my erection, the comforter the only thing keeping them apart. I feel her do a little grind, I'm assuming involuntarily, and realize that she can feel my erection even through the thick comforter.

"Um, Honey. Maybe you should get off me," I suggest awkwardly.

Sarah jumps off and stands next to the bed, looking sheepish.

"Sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to try and rub one out on your hard-on."

"Jesus, Sara! Really? Could you have said anything MORE awkward or inappropriate?" I ask as I sit up.

As I'm sitting up, and repositioning myself, my hand pushes down on the comforter where Sara's pussy just was. It's more than damp, it's soaked!

"Christ, Sarah! What's got you so turned on? Your pussy soaked my comforter!" I exclaim without thinking.

"What?!" she starts, as she flips on the lamp next to the bed.

My eyes quickly squeeze shut to the invading light. After several seconds, I begin to open them as they adjust. Sarah is just standing there, her hand over her mouth, giggling, staring at the wet spot on the comforter. All I can stare at is her pouty wet pussy, staring back at me.

"Sorry, Daddy," she laughs. "I couldn't stop replaying in my mind what happened while we were waiting for our table. My pussy got so wet on the car ride back, the limo will probably have a stain on the seat in the morning. My pants are soaked! And obviously my pussy's still very wet...What are you staring at?"

"Really, Sara. I'm glad we can talk so openly about your state of arousal; but maybe you should go take a quick swim to cool off, yah think?"

"You think it's open this late?"

"Sure. It's open 24/7."

"Awesome! That sounds like a great idea," she enthuses as she pulls her tank top off. "Want to join me?"

I'm mesmerized by her beauty, and can't help comparing her nubile body to her mothers. So alike and also so different. Sarah has her mom's alabaster skin and pouty (I'd actually describe them as meaty) pussy lips, and also her curves, though Jill is more hippy, probably from childbirth. But whereas Jill is all Irish, with red hair, stunning green eyes, and freckles all over her body, Sarah's hair is dark brown, and her eyes blue, like mine, her skin is flawless white milk. They're both around 5'7", but Sarah is more athletic looking, with c-cup breasts and small areolas and short, thick nipples. Jill's are breasts are full DDs, with large areolas and long, fat nipples...My cock is aching, it's so hard.

"Dad? Hello?? Space out much?"

"Huh?...No, I'm good," I reply meekly, finally processing her offer. There's no way I'm getting out of this bed with the monster hard-on I'm sporting. "Now go put something on, will you?"

"Why Daddy? You've already seen all of my "goodies" at this point, maybe just not all at once," she replies slyly, that evil grin back on her face. "Sure you don't want to join me?" she asks, tugging at the comforter.

"Stop!" I exclaim, panic in my voice.

"Why, Daddy? Something under there you're hiding from me?"

"God, what a tease!" I say disgusted and laughing at the same time. "Just go, will you. Leave your old man a little dignity."

"Okay, Daddy," as she turns for the door. "See you in awhile."

"Whoa! Aren't you forgetting something, like a swim suit?"

"No, not really. It's late. The place is practically empty. I'm going skinny dipping!"

"What if someone sees you in the hall, or also decides on a late night swim?"

"I'll take my chances...It's exciting, the thought that I might get caught!"

"You...are...INSANE." I reply, completely unable to restrain here without exposing myself.

"You could try to stop me," she suggests coyly, looking from my face to my crotch. "Just gotta get out of bed and restrain me."

"What a daughter I've raised," shaking my head. "Go ahead, have fun. Cool off that pussy of yours."

Sara smirks as she turns for the door. Opening the door and looking up and down the hall, she slowly turns back to me, her nude body fully in the hallway.

"Last chance to stop me! Gotta get moving before the juices running down my legs stain the carpet," she giggles.

My eyes immediately shift to the cleft between her thighs and, sure enough, pussy juice is slowly running down her legs, and her pussy lips are glowing red and slightly distended. She's beyond aroused. My dick just gets harder, if that's even possible.

"Just go," I say. "And hope you don't get caught!" I call after her as she lets go of the door and bolts down the hall, sounding like a herd of elephants stampeding.

I quickly jump out of bed, ignoring my nudity and erection; and open the door to see why in Hell she making so much noise, when she should be trying to be particularly quiet. She's literally stomping her feet as she jogs down the hallway, actually trying to get someone's attention, pushing her luck as far as she can. At the end of the hall, she hits the elevator button. Waiting for the elevator, she turns back and sees me.

"Hey, Daddy! Change your mind?" she yells back down the hall.

Not thinking, I immediately run out into the hall, raging hard-on slapping up against my abdomen as I run towards her.

"Sarah, Honey, shush! You'll wake someone!" I tell her once I'm close enough to not have to yell.

"Nice boner, Daddy!" Sara gushes admiringly. "Didn't realize you were packing quite so much...girth."

I turn red and cover my cock with both hands. It's really pretty average in length, maybe a little over 7", but very thick. Jill's done the dollar bill test on my erect penis, and I passed comfortably.

"Really, Daddy," she rebukes me, though in a much lower, "inside voice". "Here your daughter stands in all her horny, wet pussy glory, and you're playing shy?"

My face blushes and I drop my hands away to my sides, more embarrassed to be shown up by my daughter in being comfortable in her nudity and sexuality, than I am in allowing her to see her father's physical reaction to her current state. It's not like she didn't already know I was sporting major wood because of her, or just seen it flopping madly down the hall. Covering up at this point does really strike me as silly and somewhat cowardly. I thought I had a better sense of self-worth. But then again, this is my daughter, and not Jill I'm sporting the wood for...and putting it on display. I'm really at a loss right now as to what to do or say.

Just as I'm about to say...something, I honestly don't know what, the elevator dings and the doors open. Sara looks from the doors and back to me.

"Wanna join me for a swim? Looks like we both could use some cooling off," she says with a sly smirk.

"No thank you Honey. Go ahead. We can talk later."

'I've gotta get back and jack off before I explode,' I might have added, but judiciously decided against it.

"K. Suit yourself. See ya. Love you, Daddy!"

And into the elevator she disappears.

I pause for a couple of seconds, realize that I'm standing naked and alone in a hotel hallway, and turn and sprint for my room. Reaching for the door without slowing down much, I turn the handle. And of course nothing happens. I'd forgotten to take the room keycard with me. SHIT!!

Looking around, I see the ice machine sign down the hall, just past the elevator. I can only hope there's a house-keeping closet nearby. Sprinting BACK the way I'd just come, I pass the elevator and pull up short just before the ice machine. Lucky for me, there IS a house-keeping cart sitting right next to the machine. Also lucky for me, the change in circumstance of being locked out of my room has apparently banished all sexual thoughts from my mind, as my cock is rapidly deflating. THANK GOD! I grab a towel, wrap it around my waist, and hit the down button on the elevator.

The elevator arrives fairly quickly. I take it down to the front desk to get a spare keycard. As I walk up to the front desk, wrapped only in a towel, I'm relieved to see there's no one else in the lobby, except of course for the young man behind the front desk. He looks like he could still be in high school; but he's got to be in his 20s to work the night shift at a hotel...right?? Anyway, I walk right up to him, trying to look confident.

"What can I do for you, Sir?" he asks, trying to suppress a smirk, and not doing too well at it. He sounds American, which surprises me.