One More Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not in the mood after the evening I've had. I read his nametag: Mark.

"What do you think, smartass? Another room key. #603."

"Do you have ID sir?"

"Obviously not," I retort, as I step back, raise my arms, and give him a "Where the hell do you think I might be keeping it?" look.

"I'm sorry, Sir. But we can't just give out new keycards without ID. It's for your own security," he informs me, a serious look now on his face. He's all business.

"Well, there must be some procedure for situations like this."

"There might be; but I don't know what they are. I've only been here for 3 weeks, and this a first for me," he informs me, just before he turns to look past me and his face goes blank.

I turn to look where his gaze is pointed, and what do you think he's staring at? My naked daughter, of course.

Sarah walks up to the desk smiling, not bothering to cover herself at all.

"Sarah, I thought you were going swimming?" I say reprovingly.

"Thought I might find you here! I couldn't get into the pool without a keycard. I need another one. Figured you'd have the same problem," she giggles.

Mark just stares silently.

"You could have at least grabbed a towel and covered up! There are plenty in the house-keeping carts."

"No rooms on this floor, so no carts."

"Well I'm sure there are plenty of towels by the pool."

"Sure are. I can see piles of them through the glass door that I can't open without a keycard," she explains smugly.

Mark starts to chuckle, but stops himself.

Turning to him, I say: "Stop drooling over my daughter's body, you idiot. And this is NOT funny."

"This is your daughter?"

"Yes, this is Sarah, my DAUGHTER. Are you deaf as well as dense?"

"Sorry, Sir. I just thought she was your girlfriend."

I'm about to slam him again when I process what he just said. He thinks I could be Sarah's boyfriend. MY ego immediately swells to a dangerously unrealistic level and I think: Maybe I've misjudged this kid.

"Well, you can see that we're in a bit of spot here. Can you just help us out this one time?"

"You know, you're not supposed to go skinny dipping in the hotel pool, or roam the halls naked."

"No shit, Sherlock. Just give us a couple of keycards and we can all put this unfortunate incident behind us. Besides, you kind of owe us for the free peepshow you're enjoying ."

"Roger that," Mark laughs. "I guess I do owe both. You, Sir, for creating and raising such a drop-dead gorgeous example of the female form, and you, Miss, for allowing me to look upon you in all your nubile glory!"

"Polite, I'll give you that," I reply. "You in the military, Mark?"

"Yes, Sir. Or I was, Sir. Marines. 10 years."

"Really? You look way too young. How old are you, if I may ask?"

"28, Sir. Joined up right outta high school."

"Wow. Real baby face you got there, Mark. How did you end up here, if I may ask?"

"I was stationed in Europe for the end of my last tour and loved it. Once I got out, and with no real plans, I just decided to stay, see what came along. So far, not much. But it's a job, and pays enough to get me by. And hey, it's freakin' Europe! Scraping by here beats the hell out of a regular life in Cleveland."

"I'm sure it does," I reply, smiling. "Now how about those keys?"

"Yes, Sir."

Sarah sidles up the desk.

"So you think my body's pretty hot, huh?"

"Oh definitely, Miss!"

"Please, call me Sarah," she practically purrs. "What do you think's my best feature? My breasts?" she asks as she caresses them. "My nipples?" she suggests as she pinches and rolls one, while bending her head down to lick the other."

Mark and I are both gawking openly. My towel is beginning to tent again, and I have nowhere to hide.

"Christ, Sarah! Really!??" I protest.

But Sara isn't done, not even close.

Stepping back from the desk, Sara turns her back to us, spreads her legs, and bends over at her waist, looking back at us from between her legs.

Spreading her ass cheeks wide, she asks "my rosebud?"

Bending even further over, (I didn't realize my daughter was this flexible) she puts her yet-again-wet pussy on display.

"My pretty little pussy, perhaps?" she inquires, licking her lips.

My cock is again rock hard, and Mark is standing right up against the other side of the desk, his left hand out of sight. I'm guessing he's stroking his own erection.

"Jesus! Are you beating your meat right in front of me and my daughter!?"

"Can't help it, Sir. Your daughter is fucking spectacular, and I can't decide which part of her is the hottest!"

"Maybe I can help you decide," Sarah interjects.

Turning back around, she lifts one leg in the air and rests her calf on the edge of the front desk, opening her pussy for a close and personal inspection.

"I can show you the hottest part of me. Give me your hand, Soldier," she barks with a sly grin.

Mark offers the free hand that's NOT stroking his tool, and Sara takes it, turns it palm up, and places it on her pussy.

"Can you feel how hot I am, Mark? Feel how hot and wet my pussy is?"

Mark is speechless, but not an idiot. He starts rubbing Sara's pussy, and slides a finger up into her cunt. I have no idea what to do or how to react; but I know I've got to end this before it gets TOTALLY out of hand, as if it hasn't already. I feel like I'm about to have an aneurism. I get that she's cranked up from earlier, but JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!

"OKAY, Sarah. That's enough. You've had your fun, and so have you, Mark. Kindly remove your hand from my daughter's pussy, please."

Mark reluctantly withdraws his hand, and Sarah lets him.

"I think you've been more than compensated for breaking the rules and making us extra keycards, wouldn't you agree?"

"Uh, yes, Sir. Absolutely, Sir! Here you go," as he hands them over, one to Sara and one to me.

The one he gives me is in the hand he had in Sara's pussy, and her juices are on the card. I carefully avoid the wet part as I take the card.

"Sara, why don't you go enjoy your swim: and I'll see you in awhile. Mark, it's been an experience. Goodnight."

I quickly turn away, my erection obvious to both of them, and head for the elevator. I hear Sara giggling, and turn to see her walking back toward the pool. As soon as the elevator opens, I step in and hit the 6 button. As soon as the doors close, I bring the keycard up to my nose and inhale the sweet scent of my daughter's pussy juices. I just can't help myself. And it's isn't enough. I quickly lick the card clean, savoring every bit of her juices, stroking my cock at the same time. The towel falls off from my stroking; but I don't care. I need release soooo badly.

When the elevator gets to 6 and the doors open, I regain some sense of self-control and release my meat. Ignoring the towel, I just decide to make a dash for it down the hall to my room. I make it into the room without incident.

Once in the room, I recommence my stroking. The card is now clean of Sarah's juices, and I crave more. Remembering what she said about soaking her pants on the ride back from the restaurant, I go into her room to find them. There they are, carelessly thrown on the bed. I pick them up and feel for the damp crotch; but no, it's dry. Disappointed, I bring the crotch area up to my nose and inhale deeply. It's pure heaven, an aroma reminiscent of Jill but unique to Sara. I resume stroking my cock as I continue to inhale my daughter's scent. Then I start licking the material, sucking her juices from the fabric. By the time I get all I think I can from the silky material, it's wet again, this time with my saliva. Wrapping it around my cock, I pick up the pace of my stroking, giving into the fantasy of fucking my own daughter's sweet pussy. Within a minute, I feel myself about to cum. Cupping the crotch area of her slacks around the turgid head of my cock, I cum into her pants, copiously. I can't remember the last time I came this much, spurt after spurt. I continue to milk my cock until I'm spent. The fabric her pussy was up against only an hour ago is now full of my spunk. The idea keeps me semi-hard. Getting a sick notion and just running with it, I wrap the spunk filled fabric around my cock and begin stroking again, using my own sperm for lubrication. I take it slowly, waiting for my cock to fully recover and get fully rigid again, relishing the feel and the idea of my own jizz as lubrication my self-love session. After several minutes, I can feel I'm about to cum again, and again blow my much smaller second effort into the same area of her pants.

And then I collapse onto the bed, totally spent and too tired to clean up, Sara's pants lying on the bed next to me. I'm just too tired to clean up or care. I quickly drift off to sleep, blissfully dreamless and deep.

Meanwhile, down at the pool, I've been enjoying my swim. After only maybe 5 minutes in the pool, Mark comes in, still sporting a boner, which he's trying to hide by pushing it down behind his pocket.

"Just stopped by to check on you, see if you needed anything," he calls out lamely from the doorway.

I stand up in the shallow end, water dripping from my erect nipples.

"Well hey, Mark! You look pretty uncomfortable the way you've got that boner bent. Why don't you let it out to breath?" I suggest, giving him a come-hither look.

Mark doesn't even take a second to think about how inappropriate my suggestion is, and that he could lose his job if he gets caught. He just whips down his pants and boxers, his long cock slapping up against his shirt.

"Nice!" I enthuse, walking up out of the pool. Admiring his member, I notice its similarity in thickness and length to my dear father's: just as long, but, unfortunately, less...girthy, but still better much better than my last boyfriend. The very comparison causes to me to grin wickedly. "You know, I think there is one little thing you could do for me, and I'm sure my Daddy would really appreciate you helping me out."

At the mention of "Daddy," Mark's hopes deflate.

"Oh, what would that be, Miss?" pulling his pants back up.

"Please, call me Sarah; and please don't put your cock away. It's beautiful, and needed for you to help me. You see, Daddy sent me down for a swim to cool off, because I've just been sooo horny tonight. But with everything that's been going on, and believe me, you don't know the half of it, I'm just getting more jacked up by the minute. Even skinny dipping has got me wet, and I don't mean the water, just realizing that someone could walk in at any moment. Apparently, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist," I finish, as I step up to him and grasp his solid cock. "What I need, and is the only thing that I think can really cool me down, is a good, hard, FUCKING. Do you think you could help me with that, Soldier? I'm sure my Daddy would appreciate it!"

"Yes, MAM, I mean, Miss, I mean Sarah!" he replies as he struggles out of his pants, kicking his shoes off in the process.

"I thought you might be 'up' for it" I giggle, bending over a patio table and shaking my ass at him.

Mark steps up behind me and cups my pussy with his hand.

"God your pussy's dripping wet, Baby!"

"No shit, Soldier. So let's not waste any time on foreplay. I want you to fuck me and I want you to do it NOW. Ram that meatstick all the way up my hot cunt!"

Mark doesn't need to be asked twice. He positions his cockhead between my swollen lips and shoves it home in one smooth thrust, burying himself balls deep on the first shot. I quickly reach back and grab his ass, holding him up against me.

"God, yes, Baby! Just stand there a minute and let me enjoy the feel of your cock stretching my sopping pussy walls. Mmmmmm...Okay, Baby. Start fucking me."

Mark pulls back a little over 2/3rds of his length, and starts up a slow rhythm, in and out, always balls-deep. I can feel the lips of my pussy being pulled out every time he withdraws, clinging to the shaft of his cock. After about 10 minutes of this, he speeds up his thrusts, slamming into my cunt, then slowly withdrawing again. I match his rhythm, pushing back as he rams forward, slamming our bodies together.

"Mmmmmmmm. God that feels awesome. Just keep doing what you're doing while I play with my clit," as I reach for my little pink boat. "God damn, you're good at this, Soldier!" I really like calling him "Soldier", obviously.

"Not my first rodeo, Miss, er, Sarah."

"Obviously...not," I grunt out, panting. "Oh my God, I'm going to cum!"

Mark responds by increasing the ferocity of his slamming into me, my sopping lovebox feeling deliciously used. After just a few of these powerful strokes he's ready to blow himself.

"I'm about to cum! Do you want me to pull out?"

"Fuck no! I want you to fill my pussy with your hot jizz while I cream all over your fuck tool!"

Mark takes one more backstroke, all the way back until just his engorged cockhead is still enveloped within my overheated cunt, and then rams his cock home, slamming into my ass and sliding my entire body forward with his momentum. I cry out as my orgasm washes over me and I feel the strong spurts of Mark's jizz coating the walls of my spasming cunt, clamping down on his cock like my life depended on it. Mark continues to stroke his cock in and out, letting me milk his cock dry.

After a couple more minutes, he withdraws and I stand up, Mark's cum leaking out of my satisfyingly abused pussy and dripping down my legs.

"Let me clean that up for you," he says and, not waiting for an answer, he picks me up and lays me back on the table, spreading my legs before him. He immediately starts licking my juices and his own spunk off my legs, working his way up to my gaping, leaking pussy. With no hesitation, he begins to slurp and suck his spunk out of my well-fucked hole.

"Oh my GOD!" I moan, resuming playing with my clit as Mark cleans me out. "I've never had I guy do THIS for me before! You're going to spoil me for other guys! This is simply too fucking AWESOME. Mmmmmmm! Oh, shit!" Playing with my nipples, pinching and pulling roughly on them, I cry out.

"I'm cumming again!! Oh FUCK!!" I yell, wrapping my legs around Mark's head and humping him hard, my juices coating his face.

Mark keeps his tongue buried in my pussy while I ride my orgasm down. Once calm again, I unlock my legs from around his head and offer him my hand.

"Help me up, please. I'm fucking exhausted!"

Mark helps me up and into a chair.

"Jesus, you're a fucking sex monster! I've never had such a great fuck... and your clean-up act...that fucking blew my mind!"

"I'm glad you're pleased, Baby. I enjoyed myself as well," he replies, still catching his breath from my death grip. "You ARE a great fuck. So tight, and so into it. Some women just lay there and let you fuck them. YOU fuck back. It was awesome. Thank you so much."

I start laughing hysterically. "You're thanking me for fucking you? You are TOO polite. I should be thanking you! However, I think I'd like to show my appreciation in a more physical manner." Scooching forward on the chair, I suggest, "Let me clean you up now."

Mark steps forward and I immediately take his cock into my mouth, licking my juices off his shaft and sucking the head clean. At first, Mark's cock was only semi-rigid, but it quickly hardens to iron, filling my mouth with stiff meat. I continue to lick and suck his cock, alternating between playing with his balls and tickling his asshole.

"Ohhh...Godddd...FUCK...that feels fucking awesome," Mark groans.

After another 10 minutes, my cheeks and jaw are getting sore.

"Almost ready to cum?" I ask, talking around his fuck tool.

"I don't usually come from a blowjob. I need the tight walls of a pussy to get me off."

"Hmmm. We'll see about that. I want to taste your spunk from the source."

With that, I deep-throat Mark's cock, pushing his cockhead past my throat and fucking it with my throat, breathing through my nose, my mouth wide open and not in contact with his shaft. As I continue to throat fuck his cock, I start to apply pressure with my index finger onto his asshole, until it slides inside. Pushing just a bit further up, I come up against his prostate, and push against it with my finger.

"FUCKKKKK!!" Mark screams out, as his cock explodes in my mouth, dumping his load directly down my esophagus.

After the first couple of spurts, I back off a bit, pulling Mark's cockhead out of my throat and back into my mouth, where I milk his dick dry, swallowing and loving every drop. Once he's completely spent, and completely cleaned up, I let his flaccid member plop out of my mouth.

"How was that?" I asks, the answer being obvious.

"Wow, is all I can say. I've never had a blowjob anything close to that before. You are a CHAMPION cocksucker...Um, after all of this, would it be okay if I kissed you?"

"God, you are just too cute!" I gush, as I stand up and embrace him, opening my mouth as I make contact with his, exploring his with my tongue and mine with his. We rape each other's mouths for several minutes, Mark's cock getting hard yet again. I feel it rising up between my legs and push away.

"Okay big boy. I think we've had enough fun for one night. You've got to get back to work, before you lose your job; and I have to get some sleep. Big shopping day tomorrow with Daddy!"

I start for the door.

Mark steps away and grabs his boxers and pants. As he starts to put them on, he asks "Will I see you again before you guys leave?"

I stop at the door and look back.

"We'll be here until Sunday, so maybe. And thanks again, you definitely cooled my fire," I smile wickedly. "Daddy will be very happy with you."

"You aren't going to tell him about this, are you!?"

"You never know," I reply demurely, turning and leaving, the door shutting with finality behind me.

Heading back upstairs, I quietly let myself back into Daddy's room, as Mark made 2 cards for #603, not one for me in #601. Inside, Daddy is lying on the bed, asleep, naked, my black silk pants on the bed next to him. After a quick stop in his bathroom to sanitize my finger, I pick up the pants, grabbing them by the crotch area. I immediately feel sticky goo coating the fabric.

"Holy shit!" I whisper. "Daddy came in my pants...a lot!"

Licking the sticky residue up as much as I can, I can smell the remnants of my juices in the fabric.

"Daddy was jacking off to my smell! Awesome!"

Turning to her father's sleeping form, I study his flaccid cock.

"Damn, he's big."

Tossing the pants into my room, I gingerly separate his legs and kneel between them, studying his cock. I can see that it's still covered in his dried cum. It looks delicious...YUMMY!

"I wonder just how sound asleep he is?"

Gently taking his flaccid member in my hand, I stand it up slowly, looking for any reaction from Daddy. He doesn't move or make a sound, his breathing regular and slow. I tentatively reach out with my tongue and lick the tip of his cockhead. Still no reaction from Daddy. Feeling more confident, but keeping my eyes focused on his face, I wrap my lips around his cock and slowly engulf his member. While his mind stays unaware, his body reacts, and his cock begins to swell in my mouth. Smiling around his meat-stick, I begin to suck Daddy's cock, swirling my tongue around the shaft, licking his dry spunk off and swallowing it. Daddy stirs slightly, smiles, and drifts back into dreamland.

"God, this is soooo NAUGHTY! I'm blowing my fucking father!! Bet that's one hell of a dream you're having, Daddy dear." I think. "Maybe you're dreaming of Mom blowing your rod, or fucking her...or...maybe you're dreaming of your young nubile daughter riding her Daddy's hard cock in her tight little pussy...or maybe my ass? Are you an ass guy Daddy? I wonder. Have you ever fucked Mom's tight little asshole? That'd be something to see, for sure," I laugh to myself, continuing to suck his cock, now at full length and girth, filling my mouth with succulent cock-meat.