All Comments on 'One More Time Ch. 01'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me like, more plz!!!

I like the start of this so far. Seems like it going to be a hot yet touching story.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Oddly, Brad & Derek Become Best Friends.

Nice writing style. Well developed likable characters. Interesting story. Beautifully paced. Great slow believable buildup. First just jacking off together, later mutual masturbation. All in all, very good erotica. Look forward to the next chapter.

DavidEverestDavidEverestover 10 years ago
Wow

I love this. Is all just a fantasy to me so far. I have yet to have my first man to man liaison. The older I get, the more I think about it. Little does my wife know when she is sucking me that I close my eyes and fantasise about several of my male friends.

Loving this website and these stories.

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

I really appreciate the time you are taking in writing this story and having it unfold over time. It makes it all the more erotic and all the more believable. It's given me a major hard on! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do over

All you did was change your name and renter the story. Get real. The story was good the first time.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years agoAuthor
RE: "do over"...

For those of you that are feeling this story sounds familiar, you may not remember that the previous version of 'One More Time' was never completed. With a little patience you will soon discover over the coming chapters that it not only has been now, but is three times the length of the original with plenty of new action, twists, and drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one

It looks promising, but with the grammatical errors and incorrect punctuation it's hard not to stumble at every sentence. I read the first few paragraphs and liked it very much, so I've got you bookmarked. I'll be snooping by to see when you're done editing. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Didn't get far - just far enough to realise this would be one of those stories where the girls are all "bitches" - gay lit does not need to have misogynistic undertones.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneabout 10 years agoAuthor
No misogyny was intended.

ANON: I'm sorry you felt that way, but I find it slightly overreaching to take ONE sentence from the entire story that includes the term "country club bitches" and somehow turn that into a claim of my being misogynistic. Actually, I love women...I just don't MAKE love to them. I hope you will read further and see how that single comment plays a part in the overall plot later.

scotrik1scotrik1about 10 years ago
Like it!

Really like the first chapter! Will continue reading the rest. Just wanted to give you something positive, since it seems like theres a lot of negative comments. For no real reason from what i can tell. Great story, keep up the good work.

Scottie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

A very nice start to a would be great story! Thanks!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Good Start

Don't know if I read this a long time ago or somehow missed it but I'm enjoying it and looking forward to reading the other chapters. I know I will love it.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Really loved it!

5 stars! Just wanted to say how much I loved the start of this story! Gonna continue reading til the end but I'm liking where I think this is going so far!

davejames2117davejames2117about 8 years ago
a great story

love the levis wish I could have undone those silver buttons one at a time and touch the smooth ck bulge licking the smooth pouch mmmmm thanks for the great start of a hopefully long series!

The_VampirePrinceThe_VampirePrinceabout 5 years ago
Love this still

I read this last year but i thought i lost you forever, im so happy i can read this again

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story and so glad there are many more chapters!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I didn't rate this chapter on first reading and I had to come back and give it 5 stars. Do yourself a favor and read the whole story, every chapter. It just gets better and better...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories