One More Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of that climaxing the story; the words, "You're hard as hell too, aren't ya buddy?" trickled almost silently from his mouth...at the same time his hand brushed over the obvious tent I was creating in the white sheet covering us both. It wasn't a full grope or a real squeeze or anything. More like a tentative but calculated; slightly more than a graze; risk he was willing to take for some reason.

Fortunately, my hips responded on their own and shifted up into his palm. He took that movement as a green light, and his hand tightened on my trapped shaft as I slid mine to the similar tented section of sheet above his crotch. "I don't think I'm the only one, am I?" was all I could think to say since my mind was in total chaos. Looking back, I know I had to have quivered noticeably and had goose bumps all over me, as my fingers touched him for the first time like they had wanted to for so long. I only stopped playing with Derek's rod when he used his free hand to move the thin sheet off of us and slipped his fingers inside the waistband of my plain Jane tighty whities.

I looked at him and smiled and did the same to his fancy, bright green, CK boxers' wide, black elastic. As his hand finally found my pube shrubbery, and mine was finally exploring his silky, hard, flesh pole for the first time; he whispered the final thing he would say for the next long ten minutes: "Doesn't mean we're gay...just buddies helping each other out." I only nodded and begin doing more of what I wanted to with my fingers and hand, knowing somehow that comment was meant more for his own ears, than mine.

We only felt each other's groins up a lot, fascinated our curiosity about each others different pubic hair, played with the others nuts some, and finally worked one another's cocks until we almost simultaneously unloaded from the rigorous stroking. I blasted so hard, I felt the first milky rope splatter my forehead and long bangs. The huge one following, burned my eyes when it landed square on the bridge of my nose. The next half dozen blobs created a trail from my upper lip, down across my throat, pecs, and tummy; until the final one squeezed out by Derek's hand oozed into my dark, thick, curly pubes. His multiple eruptions were equally impressive, but flew mostly all over me and the bed, when he twisted slightly from my final yanks to his throbber and came...half laying on his side and tight up against me. I wanted so bad to wrap my arms around him and chance a quick kiss; but the rapid way he rolled from me and reached for my old tee laying on the floor beside the bed, killed that idea. He used it to clean himself up first and at least dabbed at a few of the white puddles all over my torso; before letting loose of the wife beater unceremoniously, and jokingly told me I could finish mopping up the flood on my own.

We never ever, talked about that night to each other again. In fact, not even THAT night, since we drifted off to sleep within 10 minutes after some quick bull shitting that was anything but pillow talk.

Only a couple things salvaged it from being a one-time mistake in my mind. The way Derek had ended up curled against me and with his arm over me sometime during the night; things being the same as they had been the next day and beyond; and what happened the next time I spent the night at his house over Christmas vacation.

12