One More Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The throat clearing and "Forget I'm here?" that came from Derek brought me back to reality.

I quickly snaked my undies back up and hid my fat, half hard, cock again. I only blushed and used the excuse "Sorry man...just so totally buzzed...I wasn't thinking." I slipped in beside him after knocking the wall switch for the ceiling light to the 'OFF' position.

In spite of the intimated concern he had made about me being naked in bed with him; it was only about 90 seconds of dead silence in the room, before my ears heard the same pubic scratching noise that got my attention in his bedroom a week and a half ago. Evidently, Derek was horny as fuck from the weed, and before I could get my hand into my own cock shrubbery to return the sound, his thigh was pressed against mine and his left foot teasing my right calf.

It wouldn't take long to find out just how 'horny as fuck' he actually was!

I was already fully erect and not really in the mood for a lot of 'wining, dining, and dancing' games tonight. When his crotch scratch tempo increased at the same time his thigh rubbed against mine a little harder, I simply dropped my open palm on top of his box and squeezed the hell out of it when I felt the hardness trapped inside the cotton pouch. Oh yeah! My best buddy was as boned up as I was!

The single word moan of "Yeah," and hips grinding into my hand, was accompanied by his fingers invading my boxers and wrapping a fist around my pole. A couple rubs and squeezes from him, and I stopped playing with his dick long enough to push my undies down again...and with no hint of a complaint from Derek this time.

While he kept up with his world tour of my groin area with his 'Rushin' hands and Roamin' fingers' feeling me up totally, I rolled to my side and leaned my face close on his shoulder. I was really tempted to move it on up and let our lips touch; but decided to play safe and moved it the other direction and used them instead to suckle his nipple for the first time. From his reaction, I guess none of his many babe triumphs, had ever shown attention to his pec accents before. Just to see if it might ramp him up good, I kept licking, and kissing, and sucking the nub of the right one and gently twisted the left one between my thumb and finger at the same time. He was squirming and making cute little moaning noises when his hand suddenly left my cock; joined the other one in the short dark hair on my head; and suggestively eased me towards his stomach. I only used a short amount of time swirling my tongue around his lightly furry belly button, and dragging it along the equally furry trail that led to what we both wanted.

I wanted to suck his pretty dick again so much, that I had it my mouth and bobbing slowly, quicker than his hand was back jerking mine. The three back-to-back, full seven inch swallows I made from his wet preeing head slit, to burying my nose in his quaking nuts; was what may have help cause Derek's totally unexpected, next move.

I didn't even feel his hands grab my shoulders and flip me to my back. It happened that quick.

Just about as rapidly as his hand wrapped tight to my shaft, and I watched his mouth take my cock head, next! At least half my thick six inches was then being worked by his lips and tongue without hesitation...almost as if he was silently saying, "If I stop to think about this, I won't do it!"

Derek began sucking me with a clumsy furor. His teeth got in the way a time or two; and he tended to concentrate on only the top two to three inches, after gagging on the one full gulp he took of me. But, being a man that loved getting blow jobs; he knew what felt good; and did his best at giving his first one.

He far too soon, had me on the edge, and I tapped his shoulder and whispered, "You're gonna make me shoot, Derek."

When he ignored that, I added, "I mean it man. I'm ready to cum...and real soon." I said that just in case he hadn't heard me before.

That only got him to start bobbing even faster on the top half of my pudgy six inches, and begin using two fingers and his thumb to rapid jerk the bottom three inches at the same time. Thinking about it now, I can only surmise he was so invested at that point, he figured he might as well take it in the mouth too.

My nuts demanded I quit fighting them. When my boy jam headed up the chute; ready to slather his tongue like butter on a piece of warm, homemade farm bread; I announced: "You best want it 'cause here it...it...it...IT CUUMMMMSSS!"

My eyes opened at the very end of my orgasm and watched Derek's lips part from my tool only when my hips made their final small thump upwards. I was a little dazzled that he not only had just sucked me off; but hadn't immediately turned to spit the mouthful I just gave him into the wastebasket beside the bed.

He kind of grinned and waved his seven inches at me, at the same time I watched his Adam's Apple move and swallow everything that hadn't dribbled out. I added to the smile that was already on my face; pinned him down; and had him filling me with warm Derek ball drainage to swallow, inside of three minutes.

Unfortunately; identical to the other times, after we both had cummed in the same bed; there was soon that same three or four; very obvious; inches or more between our bodies again.

And you know you don't have ask; because also yet again; the 'pillow talk' we had...still wasn't like anything in the movies.

12