All Comments on 'One More Time Ch. 04'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'A Little Distance'

'Little did I know what it was he really wanted to talk about.' The story has become almost static. Frustrating!

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4over 10 years ago
Agree..

Thought it was just me...

aucontrairecheraucontrairecherover 9 years ago
The Best!

I really, really adore these chapters. I love Derek's reluctance and Brad's patience. I'd wait on someone I loved forever, and he seems the same way. This chapter is also the best written grammatically. Maybe you found an editor, or stopped caring so much about punctuation, but either way, great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Friends with benefits is about to end! Derrick is never going to be willing to give Brad what he wants and needs! SAD!

Brad is about to get his heart broken! Derick is a selfish typical jock slut! He has probably knocked up one of his skanks! Wedding bells soon. I get Derricks sexual identity struggle! Fucking labels!! He wants to be straight! Brad seems Gay mostly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES