One More Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the rest of his last week was split between work and getting in a few final boinks with his latest easy piece. Some of that was his cover I'm sure. He couldn't hardly spend all his free time with me and ignore the babes lest rumors get started. Derek had to constantly protect that image he had so carefully built. I had wanted him to come out and stay at the farm the night before he left, but he had a hot date planned. The pangs of jealously welled up inside, but I bit my tongue and forced them to stay there.

He did drop by on his way out of town and we ended up taking a walk to the barn as we talked. I could tell he wanted to say goodbye without saying it; but we both knew there was no way to avoid it. There was a certain sadness in his eyes as if he wanted to call and say he changed his mind and was turning down the relocation. He said he had already been told he would be working the management shit shifts around the holidays, so at best, he would be home only the weekend before Christmas until well after the first of the year.

As we strolled into the barn, I wondered if he was wanting one last quick fling before he left and almost came straight out and asked him for one. I was hard as stone and he knew it from seeing the lump in my tight Levis. I dropped a single generic hint about blow jobs.

That only got me Derek telling me about the hot time he had with Julie the night before and how she had...'damn near fucked my nuts off'...was the way he put it, I believe. It was little more than his way of saying 'don't expect anything' and I dropped any thoughts I had and let my boner wilt along with my hopes.

Once we ended up back as his car, he turned and spread his arms wide. The smile that I found so intoxicating the first time I saw it way back on that soccer field had me again under his spell again and I joined him in a buddy-buddy hug that was a smidgen more than what football players give each other after a touchdown. But at least it was physical contact and I could have something to remember after he was gone. "Gotta go my friend," were the final words along with a fist bump, and he crawled inside the infamous Camaro and backed out onto the dusty road. As much as I fought it, as I stood in the driveway and waved good bye, the tears came.

* * * * *

With school and finals and Derek being up in Kent, the next few weeks went by rapidly but painfully slow also. I missed him and moped around most of the time as I became a total loner. Even though there were a few guys at school that could have held some promise, I refused to give up yet. I had too much of my heart invested in Derek even if he wouldn't let me tell him. He and I traded texts a lot the first week or two but that eventually calmed down to maybe one or two a day, and usually only if I initiated them. He did say he would be home the Sunday and Monday before Christmas but that time would be tight. Even money said he had a date lined up and I would be sitting on the sidelines yet again. His parents had already invited me to come to the house for dinner while he was in and I had said yes. At least that would be some time we would get together and I could give him his presents. I knew his apartment had to be sparsely furnished and had made up a framed collage of photos I had taken of him on the soccer field. I also picked up a CD by The Wanted knowing he liked them and I liked the way they weaved love lyrics into most of the music. Little subtle hints may help. I really wanted to get him something totally personal, but decided against it. I figured he already had pressure from the new job and didn't need any more from me.

The days he was in were rushed but we did manage to revive one of our favorite things and spend a couple hours playing pool at the mall and then grabbed burgers afterwards. I sat across from him eating slowly and imagining him naked and me covering his torso in kisses. I couldn't help myself...he just made me crazy every time we were together.

This time was barely different from so many others as he subjected me to an overly detailed recount of fucking his brains out in the back seat of the car the previous night. 'Julie's Christmas present to me,' was the tacky way he put it as he made it all too clear that she was the only one that was getting any this trip home. Plus, he had found a club just off Kent State's campus where he could score most any night he wanted to. Great! New town but back to the same old Derek. I loved him, but he was as close to a male whore as it got when it came to women.

I had planned to surprise him and drive up a day or two before New Years and hopefully spend it with him, but that idea was quickly killed off when he told me he was going to a big company party and had some local babe for a date that he was certain would be sitting on his cock when the ball dropped in Times Square. I think that was the point that I made the decision that he could go screw all of northeast Ohio and call me when he wants to deal with reality. It was time for a needed break before I lost my mind.

12