All Comments on 'One More Time Ch. 07'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My bet is Derek and Lacy will both be haunted by having heard Brad's "I do"

Brad knows he needs to move on with his own life, but I wouldn't be surprised if it will be made especially difficult by Derek's torturing him and holding onto him by visiting Brad's apartment. Because Lacy might not be nearly as adventurous as Derek's previous women. But instead of teaching her to give him head, he will simply drive over to Brad's. And after such a long time without a woman in his life, Derek may be comparing her to Brad. A pregnancy could only aggravate things. What a fucked up situation. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!

Brad needs to find new friends, new sex partners, and hopefully a new love. Otherwise, this horror could drag on for years. Run, Brad, run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree!!!

You just know because the only real differenec at this point is that Derek is officially married. He likes to suck cock to much and I don't think he will change or let loose of Brad.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 10 years ago
You know what a REAL happy ending would be?

Brad would meet a great guy while Derek was on his honeymoon. They'd fall for each other, and for the first time in his life, Brad would know the respect and joy that comes with loving someone who isn't afraid to openly and proudly love you right back. He would realize he had wasted years pining away for Derek, but that he was still young and had years of love and laughter, and maybe even kids and grandkids, ahead of him. He'd find another job, finish school, move far away, and only communicate with Derek via Christmas cards. Derek, meanwhile, would immediately get Lacey pregnant during their honeymoon. He would spend his life as a manager of that grocery store, married to a woman he didn't love, with kids he didn't plan on having, but surprisingly adored, and getting his fix for men anonymously in bar bathrooms. He would always wonder what his life would be like if he'd accepted his feelings for Brad and acted on them.

But something tells me this story won't have a happy ending.

bicollegeguy21bicollegeguy21over 10 years ago
Next Installment?

So I love this story! Very Hot man! My only question is how many more parts are there? Or is this the end? You should write more of the story line! Very hot man!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'You ready to help make sure I go through with this, Brad?'

Derek is a monster. Brad is the stupidest man on the planet. This chapter is like a ruined orgasm!

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years agoAuthor
There is definitely MORE to come...

...five more chapters of this story yet to go. With chapter 8, you will see a major change that will add even more drama to the story. Thanks to all of you for the comments and sticking with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

It is awful... He needed to tell Derek the truth sooner. Now he neeeds to tell the truth so he can get some closure to the situation one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stroooooops!!!!

This story is real fuckin frustrating! Yet i cant help but read it bcuz i want to know if brad gonna be an idiot all his life.. Urgh!!! I swear i get a fukin headache everytime /keep at it though

MaryJonMaryJonover 10 years ago
Hard to know what to hope for

Enjoying it, but it's painful at this point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bored

Sorry but I'm bored as hell with this story. It's just 7 chapters of the same thing. It was tagged as a romance story and its not. It's about a guy getting his rocks off.

dlewdlewover 10 years ago
Going to keep with this story but...

At this point I am really just skimming through each chapter to find the key parts of the story. The worst part is I started off feeling sorry for Brad, but now I'm not. He needs to grow some balls and tell Derek how he feels.

This story is dragging on a little too long with too much of the same thing. Brad and Derek get together, laugh a little, get each other off and then go back to their lives. That's pretty much your plot in the last few chapters.

As I said, I will keep skimming your story so I can see how it ends. But, it is not something I will want to read again.

broken_teacupbroken_teacupabout 10 years ago
Ugh!

This story is pissing me off, but I can't stop reading it yet. I really hope it gets better.

bencoyoteebencoyoteeover 8 years ago
This Is One Of the Best Page Turners...

This writing is so smooth, so professional so of a high quality of writing that m akes one feel so very close to the main characters of Brad and Derek and even an appreciation for new bride Lacy. HOW WILL the marriage drive a wedge between a deep guy friendship ? This story I give the highest rating, every chapter is the best, I only hope the author does not stop writing. There are so many post wedding possibilities.

bencoyoteebencoyoteeover 8 years ago
Lacy seems like a really smart new young bride...could she possibly have an inkling of suspicion about the affair between her new husband and his best hs bud?

Lacy seems like a pretty smart new young bride, could she possibly have an inkling of suspicion of the gay affair her new husband and his best man and best hs bud have been carrying on. And yet Lacy dances with best man a Brad and encourages him to stay in their lives. What is the solution to this mad triangle of two gay Bros and the new wife to one of them?

BlackBeadsBlackBeadsover 7 years ago
This Bullshit

Fuck Derek.. He is a stupid mother fucker and should be killed.. You don't play with someone's feelings like that.

And fuck that sissyboy cunt that can't say no to that bastard... If by the end of this story he takes Derek, then he is a stupid fucking cunt..šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆ

drabidrabialmost 3 years ago

These stories are SO fucking hot! Damn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES