All Comments on 'One More Time Ch. 12'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Please keep writing for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So glad they finally got together!

Things happened fast, once Derek admitted to himself who he was and who he really wanted. And Brad was lucky to have a friend like Jeremy.

dlewdlewover 10 years ago
Finally

Brad and Derek get together. As I promised, I finished reading it, although I should point out that by this point I was really skimming over much of the sex scenes. It was good, but way too long and all those chapters that were practically a repeat of each other bored me. That is what made me less interested in all the subsequent sex scenes. There is a little thing called 'Redundancy' and that's what your story had a little too much of. Without that, it could have been 4.5 stars, but as is, I give the whole story 3.5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jeremy

Maybe a spinoff for Jeremy would be awesome? (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spinoff for Jeremy

Would love to read Jeremy's backstory and how he eventually finds someone to love like brad and Derek

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
HEA

Derek had come so far so quickly, I only hoped that what I was about to do would be taken as well as everything else had been the last 24 hours.' 'I only wish I hadn't been so stupid for so long.' 'dlew' makes a valid point. Take heed in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YAY!

So glad you had this end as Brad & Derrek being together. What the story said to me was to never give up hope and if the love is real it will work out sooner orlater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boooooo

Too easy, too neat and too tidy. Derek didn't have to work hard enough to win Brad back despite being a huge asshole. and stud muffin, 5 years he calls Derek stud muffin, 5 dates and he's calling Jeremy lover. I'm all for an HEA just not for this pairing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING

Thanks for this ending! It made up for all of the fictional TV best friend's that didn't end up together. I am glad Brand and Derek worked out. And yes a Jeremy story wouldn't be bad ;)

bicollegeguy21bicollegeguy21over 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

I loved how it ended...then again I always love a hot happy ending. My only thought was maybe there could have been some threeway action...i got the impression that there would be some fun between lacy, derek and brad..or derek, brad and jeremy. I agree about continuing on with jeremy's story..even perhaps brad and derek with jeremy and his partner going on a trip together or something...just some thoughts. I loved the story line though, very hot and cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't swallow this one

I just can't stand Derek. He never redeemed himself in my eyes, and when Brad so readily forgave him, I lost all respect for him as well. I agree with another commenter who said the only decent guy in all this is Jeremy - he's the one who deserves the HEA! I do really like your other unfinished story, Bar Star, and hope you'll go back to that and give us a great finish for Kurt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
congratulations

I really enjoyed your story. Your characters really came to life for me as years ago I went through a similar experience as Brad did. Yep always keep faith in the one you love. Thanks again

Mba7Mba7over 10 years ago

Loved your story about brad and Derek! Great writing. Would you consider writing a love story with Jeremy and have Brad and Derek make a guest apprearance? Jeremy was too cool of a character to not have his own love story.

Anita_CockeAnita_Cockeover 10 years ago
you should do an alternate ending where he ends up w/ jeremy

I would like to see wht happens

scotrik1scotrik1about 10 years ago
Lovely story!

I finally finished it all, and loved the story! I will be reading more of your work soon i hope!

Scottie

scotrik1scotrik1about 10 years ago
P.S.

I finally finished it all, and loved the story! I will be reading more of your work soon i hope!

Scottie

PS. I used to live in kent, ravenna, akron and cleveland! Not many stories based there, so i enjoyed that too!

broken_teacupbroken_teacupabout 10 years ago
Dammit!

I'm glad I stuck with the story until the end but I did hope Jeremy would be the one to end up with Brad. I hope you write a story with Jeremy's own happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I stayed to the end, yes I was frustrated at Derek but when he finally came round it was worth it and I don't agree that Brad should have made him work for it, the fist thing and hardest thing do is to admit your love, get that, pieces come together

enoyed it and would love a Jeremy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yay!

So crazy happy with this ending. Great story. Now onto the pizza boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing story

This series has been the BEST story I've ever read

Silver_Night001Silver_Night001over 9 years ago
Woah O.O

This story genuinely left me speechless, oh my gods. <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow... I love this story!

I read lots of stories on here and on other sites and sometimes it can get very repetitive (your typical: glory hole, orgy, bam, bam, suck my 10" cock, squirt, squirt, cum and it's all over).

I just want to say, "great job and I love this story". In my naughty mine, I was hoping that Jeremy could have joined in a threesome with Brad and Derek or perhaps the pizza delivery boy and Brad could have had a fling, but that would be a whole other story.

Thanks you

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 9 years ago
Yes! We need a Jeremy story!!!!

Please, please, please!!!

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
I agree with PlayaJumper

We definitely need a Jeremy story!! We want to see the poor sweet sexy guy get someone too! (or maybe at least a threesome that Brad had been fantasizing about - him giving Derek a BJ while Jeremy's screwing him from behind - some chapter before ~wink~)

So many heart clenching moments in this series and lots of hot action so all in all, amazing job with wrapping it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely

This story was absolutely perfect. I loved it ! " 'You are as hard as I am, aren't ya buddy?' I teased. " That was so cute and it sure did get a smile out of me. I loved how you managed to slowly roll the story out, and not get to the point quickly. You built suspense and it wasn't like every other story that was simply about sex and bam a fast happy ending. You worked up to it, and brought conflict and action and other people along the way. But I loved the ending, and this has to be one of my favorite stories on this site. Very original, it's was just 100% perfect for me ! Can't wait to read your other stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ARGChronicles

I want to readmore about Brad and Derick... Please please consider adding more chapters.. I loved this entire story..I enjoy reading more than just the fucks.. this had an amazing plot.. it would make a great movie..

TesaoboyTesaoboyover 8 years ago
Great story, although...

I admit I wished that Brad and Jeremy ended up together. Sweet, sexy, caring Jeremy. Maybe it's my own bias, but the chick-banging, Camaro-driving Derek who never aspired to anything beyond high school just wasn't a sympathetic character to me. On the other hand, the degree to which I became emotionally invested in the story confirms how well-crafted it was! Another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jeremy was the Keeper

Jeremy was the Keeper, Derek won't take long to discover that being a total slut (his true nature) can work for a guy like him in Gay Culture.

Brad and Jeremy had tons of potential, Brad and Derek have tons of baggage. This story is great example of Love being both blind and stupid. Brad will have lots of time up the riad to figure out what an idiot he was, first to put up with the first 5 years and then to get roped back in.

People as selfish as Derek never change, they just continue to use those dumb enough to love them . . . . in new ways.

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 7 years ago
Love it!!

I read this story about once every 6 months or so. I do feel for Jeremy but can really relate to Derek. So glad that Brad got his HEA. He deserved it for hanging in there for so many years!!

jim13164jim13164almost 7 years ago
agree with Anonymous

he will find out a leopard can't change his spots once he can explore his new gay side. Jeremy was the real keeper. Start another book and continue the growth of Derek's coming out and test him and his commitment. Bring Brad back to Jeremy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One more time.

I know he loves Derek, but he should have chosen Jeremy. Derek is gonna screw him over again.

BIGUY857BIGUY857almost 6 years ago
one more... story?

please make another series like this. i find nothing hotter than college friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Loved the ending! Very happy to see Brad get what he honestly always wanted!

A few chapters back I was convinced that Brad should just be over Derek and make it all work with Jeremy, but I have to admit the ending and Derek finally making all the changes needed brought me back into it!

Jeremy actually made it all come together, they are both in his dept! He will find someone even better than Brad when he finally decides he is ready! He is still my favorite character! I sure hope Derek has learned his lessons, and doesn't fuck this all up after the newness wears off! Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really enjoyable read

Absolutely loved this story. I’m a F and M\M erotic romances are my thing and this was excellent. Maybe Jeremy should get his own story ??

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 3 years ago
Sooo conflicted

Like I love that there is a happy ending and Derek wasn’t a bonehead, but I was also completely smitten with Brad and Jeremy together. Agh! Great story!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

A fantastic read, start to finish.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenalmost 3 years ago

You definitely should do one of Jeremy falling in love. I was rooting for him, but I guess this ending is great too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t help but still hate derek

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
535 Followers
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories