One More Time Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek's hand went straight for his cock and he was soon taking blurring yanks on it before saying a word. As both our bodies began the telltale quivering of being ready for the release they were begging for, he cried out. "My fucking balls are gonna explode like a volcano! Don't stop, Brad! Make me cum like I never have before!" The look on his face was a strange mix of final innocence being lost and insatiable desire.

"You best be ready with the ark studmuffin, 'cause I am going flood you out like Noah," spilled out as my hip motions became as rapid as the ones his hand was taking. For the next 50 or 60 long seconds, all that was heard in the air was ball flesh slapping butt flesh and the sounds of wet pre being worked furiously against the shaft in Derek's palm. When the tip of my cock nailed his hot button two times in a row, his back arched high, his cock started flowing like a burst garden hose, and his ass clamped down on me hard enough to strangle my load from my trapped tool. Our mutual moans of delight reverberated from the walls and ceiling while we fully unloaded. As soon as the final squirts and dribbles were happening, I dropped to cover his torso and his mouth with mine. We kissed and cuddled our sweaty bodies together for several long minutes, before Derek finally spoke.

"Promise you won't ever tell the soccer team how easy I was," was the humorous crack that came with a huge satisfied smile.

I grinned and offered back as an option: "How about if I am as easy for you later so I don't have anything to blackmail you with?"

"Whatever it takes to keep you in bed with me, Brad," was offered with jest but with a heavy hint of total seriousness too.

We laughed and snuggled up and teased at each other's wilted schlongs and joked some more about our mattress gymnastics before I broached that more serious topic that went along with our new sexual compatibility. "Do you really mean that, Derek," I began, "that you want me in your bed all the time? Do I really fit in the picture of a future you can see?"

His hand continued to fondle my spent tool as he replied. "To answer the second question first...hell yes, you fit in the picture, Brad. Hell...you aren't just 'in the picture'...you are the whole fucking photo album! The answer to the first, is that I think I am as in love with you as say you are with me." The joyful look on his face quickly faded to a somber one as he added, "There is just one problem to deal with as far as I can see...I have to figure out how to tell Lacy it's over without destroying her with the nitty-gritty details."

"Do you really mean all that, Derek?"

"Yeah, I do, Brad." I watched with amazement as he worked his wedding band free from his finger and placed it in my palm. "Mean it enough that I am willing to trade that to you for a key to this place and half the closet. Keep it someplace safe and once I get through the divorce, maybe we can trade it in for a pair of matching silver ones."

* * * * *

Two days later, early in the afternoon, we were sitting on the couch after I had helped Derek unload the Camaro of his clothes, lap top, CD collection, and a collection of boxes of personal items that he had retrieved from the apartment. Everything else he was leaving for Lacy. He had fairly bluntly told her the night before that the only thing he wanted for Christmas, was a divorce. Surprisingly, there had been a minimal amount of tears and even less of the expected begging for joint counseling from her. She evidently had also concluded during the short separation that the marriage was hopeless, but having no clue to the most important reason. "I don't want to hide you, Brad, but I think letting her believe anything else BUT me being gay is the best thing right now. As much as she liked you, maybe someday down the road..." He let the unlikelihood of the reality of that statement die a silent death on his tongue.

"Well do me one big favor and keep me hidden at work too...for a little while anyway."

He floored me with, "So you can tell Jeremy first?"

"You knew?" It was all I could think to say.

Derek grinned at me. "Let's just say that the next time you decide you want a quick blow job in a dairy cooler, it will be with me first off...and secondly, we both will make sure we don't get seen sneaking in there...and thirdly, not get so loud that anyone walking by hears us moaning like lions in heat." He laughed and then ruffled my hair. "Yeah, I knew, Brad. In fact, that was when I started thinking seriously about what you really meant to me. I was actually jealous of him having you." He paused and then questioned, "Do I have anything to worry about with him?"

"Not really, Derek," I replied immediately. "We got close. Really close. But he was here the other day...while you were at work after that first wild night you and I had...and quite honestly, he is the one that proposed stepping back after I told him what happened." I reflected back and then shared, "He said what we had was too intense for me to not find out if there was something really possible with you."

Derek leaned into me and kissed me deeply. "Well I am more than willing to do my part to make sure you never question that there most definitely is. I only wish I hadn't been so stupid for so long."

"It wasn't just you, Derek. I was too scared of losing you completely to be up front with you when I should have. But...in a lot of ways...I think we both needed to go through those years too. You had to have time to find yourself and I had to discover that my love was a whole lot deeper than just a fixation and a constant hard on when I was around you."

Derek reached between my legs and squeezed at the lump that was there. "You mean like this one?" he asked with a wicked smirk.

I groped back at his own obvious new bulge and offered a dare as I unzipped his jeans. "Why don't we get naked and see if we can make each other 'moan like lions in heat' ourselves?"

"Nothing like a good blow job for lunch," was his answer. Our clothes disappeared in record time and we were quickly sixty-nining on the living room floor. We worked each other with intense dedication and when we both erupted minutes later, we followed up the explosions with roars that would shame the King of Beasts! We laughed and cuddled and swapped snowballs before finally getting back to finishing Derek's moving-in process.

* * * * *

I spoke to Jeremy as soon as possible and not unsurprisingly, received nothing but total support from my former fuck-buddy/almost-lover. "When I finally rope mine, we can all turn into old married folks and get together to play bridge one night a week," he joked as he hugged me and wished us all the best. It was months before I found out that he had told Derek at work the next day: "You best treat him right 'cause he loves you like no one but your momma ever will."

As soon as we got through Christmas with our little 'Charlie Brown tree' (and unwrapping each other first that morning); and a totally private New Years Eve party (where we succeeded with staying naked for almost 24 straight hours); life began to move forward for Derek and I with a blinding, but almost scheduled pace. My final semester at Kent State was grueling and coupled with the hours at the bank, I often had to force myself to sex it up with Derek. The desire for him never faded or failed, but sometimes the body and mind tried to say no.

His schedule was just as taxing since he had not only the heavy hours at Krogers to contend with, but also the pressure of countless meetings with the attorneys and Lacy in order to bring the marriage to a close. At long last he announced with great relief one night, that the final decree was going to be signed yet that week. There was a certain sadness in him when he told me and I knew it was because he had truly loved Lacy...just not enough to spend the rest of his life with her denying who he really was. When we went to bed that night, I went out of my way to be overly passionate with him to reassure him that one love may have just ended, but ours never would. Later, as he pumped in and out of me, he paused only long enough to brush a tear from his eye and ask that I hold off on my own orgasm because he wanted me to make love to him after he came...and I did to the utmost of my ability.

So that was how things rolled along until the end of April and finals week. Both of us insanely busy but at the same time, always there for the other. Always able to laugh. Always able to make the other smile. Always able to look at each new day as one more to share a love neither of us had really imagined would or could happen.

* * * * *

Graduation day was hectic and tense with my parents in town for the happy day. My mom knew all about me and Derek, but my dad and I had never discussed my lack of a wife or ever mentioning a girlfriend. He had raised an eyebrow when he realized Derek and I were sharing a one bedroom place, but said nothing. We were all celebrating after the degree ceremonies with a late lunch at Pufferbelly when the ice was finally broken while waiting for our entrées to be served. I had opened the gift from mom & dad and after thanking them for the engraved gold pen and pencil set and the check in the card, Derek slid a small box over to me. The grin on his face made me wonder if I dare open it right then.

"Go ahead, Brad. It's just something for you to remember the day your whole new life began," he explained.

The mysterious grin remained on his face as I opened it and I soon figured out why. It was a ring box and as my shaking hands raised the lid, I discovered a band of solid silver with a single, sparkling diamond set in it. I looked over at Derek and he slyly rubbed his nose to let me see the ring's twin on his left hand along with a stare that said only one thing: "Put it on and make us one." I nearly cried as I slipped it on the third finger of my left hand and gave him a look back that provided my unqualified answer. My mom reached under the table and squeezed my knee, letting me know she not only understood what had just happened, but approved whole-heartedly. I glanced at my dad and found a smile on his face that told me he did also and that we would talk sometime.

After my parents left back for Zanesville, and I had Derek alone in the Camaro, I exploded with mock anger. "I can't BELIEVE that you actually proposed to me that way! How the hell could I say no with them sitting right there? I don't think this will hold up in court if I push it!"

"Well I certainly couldn't take you on a honeymoon without a wedding ring on that finger," he teased back.

The laughter we both broke into shifted to a most quiet peacefulness as we silently held hands on the rest of the short drive back to what we now referred to as 'our place'. We spent the rest of the day and evening, alternating between making love, snacking, dancing to tunes on the radio, and talking about and packing for the getaway we had planned for the rest of the week. The joint vacation was now being referred to as 'the honeymoon'.

* * * * *

We had checked into the huge lodge at Mohican State Park late the next afternoon. It was so early in the season, that we shared the giant place with only a dozen or so other guests. After a hike down to the lake and back, we took advantage of the just-barely-warm-enough outdoor pool, followed by a visit to the indoor sauna. Both of us got frisky with each other in the steamy heat, but kept it from getting totally serious...partly from the desire of the build-up and partly for fear of the door being yanked opened by an elderly set of grandparents as we were going at it. With our towels carefully masking the bulges in our board shorts, we walked back to the pool for a quick last dip. We were sweating from the heat of the cedar-lined room and our own erotic teasing, but thankfully the cool water brought both our temperatures and our boners back in line.

Once back in our room to change for dinner, we continued to tempt each other, but both of us seemed to want to save it all up for later and make the first night there extra special. The teasing continued all through our meal and then while we played pool in the deserted game room. As Derek whipped my ass (yet again) on an old full-sized version of Mario, we both took turns touching each other in public like we had never dared back in the old days at the mall. It was as if we had turned back the clock and the world didn't exist except for us. We left the game room for a moonlit walk and shamelessly strolled hand-in-hand along the deserted wooded path. At a secluded overlook of the lake, we held each other and kissed under the stars. The passion and cravings that had been building up the entire day was almost at a breaking point and our embrace quickly turned to hips grinding and hands searching under our polos. Just as Derek started to unsnap my cargos for access to my boxers, I whispered in his ear. "Not out here. Not tonight anyway. Let's go back to the room." He only smiled and laced his fingers with mine before we started back up the path.

Once back in the room, we managed to keep our burning zeal for the other under enough control that we were able to undress without attacking the other. Derek had given me a quizzical look when I suggested we leave our underwear on, but accepted my "Just trust me," and the grin I gave him. We crawled into bed and kissed before I rolled over to my back. "Let's just lay here for a few minutes...like we used to back when we spent nights at each other's house way back when," was the explanation I offered.

After a few minutes of total silence, I covertly slipped my waistband down and snugged it under my balls. I was as hard as I knew Derek was and struggling to complete my plan and quickly dropped my hand to my furry pubes. I was trying to keep from snickering as I began to drag my fingernails back and forth over my dense curlies...recreating the sounds he had used so often to tell me he was wanting to play. By the time it hit him what the noise was, he snorted out a laugh and I immediately turned to him. My hand dropped to his rock hard shaft and squeezed ever so gently. "You are as hard as I am, aren't ya buddy?" I teased.

"You are crazy! You know that don't you?" sputtered out between Derek's chuckles.

"Maybe so lover...but this method always worked for you, didn't it?"

As I felt Derek's hand encircle my cock, he joined in the flashback teasing with, "Does this mean you want 'one more time' Brad?"

Just before we spent the next several hours making love to each other, I gave him the only answer I could: "Just so long as you ask me that every night for the rest of our lives."

8===>

Authors note: I just want to take a moment to thank all of you that have followed this story all the way to the end...in spite of the obvious frustration it created at times. The comments, votes, and emails have all been greatly appreciated and hope you will do so again...'one more time.'

8===>

12