One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers

"I have not spoken to Amy, but as her twin, I know that I enjoyed it and I am sure she did, she left because of work, but she will be back in about 10 minutes so she can tell you herself. It was fun, one night with her, it will probably never happen again, but it was something to experience. So I don't hate you, I could never be that way towards you. I completely understand your reasons for doing it, but you were wrong weren't you, you now want me more than ever."

"Yes I do. I tried so hard to move on from you and get someone else. I spent a month with a girl, trying to get to know her, until we had sex. It was good but the whole time I felt I was cheating on you, I felt terrible when I told her that my heart belonged to another, even worse when I felt you would never know about it. But what now?"

"As I said I want to date you, but take it slow, give me a chance for my feelings to get in order. I do love you, but I am scared to admit that, but until I can say it with more feelings and less fear, I will never truly be with you, so let's take it slow, because it will happen, one day I will give myself completely to you."

"So you are not scared to be seen with a woman, like holding hands or kissing in public, because I cannot hide who I am."

"No I am not scared to be seen as a lesbian, people can say what they want, I just want to be with you." She smiled at me, I think she understood now, that all she had to do was make her choice and accept or reject me, and then things would be settled. So she answered me in the best way, she kissed me. It was a kiss of love, very little tongue, holding me close, rubbing my back. It ended when my sister entered the room.

"Well looks like you two are having fun."

"We are, Amanda just agreed to be my girlfriend."

"That is great, for both of you. Do you need some privacy?"

"No, we were getting up now anyway, we both have classes soon." Answered Amanda. I kissed her again before moving off of her and going into the bathroom for a shower. I got out about 5 minutes later wrapped in a towel. Amanda and Amy were talking; they stopped when I entered the room. Amanda seemed happy, as she went in the bathroom naked. She seemed comfortable.

"So everything ok?" I asked.

"Fine, Amanda just wanted to know that I wouldn't be to weird about you and her dating or about last night."

"I told her if I was ok with it, then you would be. I was right wasn't I?"

"Obviously what we did last night was a little weird, but I am happy we did, it was an experience not many will have the chance to have, and I even feel a bit more open about things now. I must tell you, that you really did a good job on me, that finger of yours, really rubbed me the right way." We both laughed and then relaxed, as I got dressed for class. Amanda soon appeared and dressed in her clothes from last night.

"Do you want to go out tonight, maybe see a movie?" I asked.

"I'd like that, do you want to meet for lunch in the canteen at 1 to discuss what to see?"

"Yes, that sounds fine."

"Well got to go, need to get ready for class. It was nice meeting you Amy, I am sure we will see each other again, and also I agree with you, what a way to meet a person for the first time, it was the most fun I have ever had. Sophie, I will see you later, love you." We kissed goodbye.

"Love you too Amanda, see you at lunch."

What can I say next, plenty. Amy thought I should not forget last night and write it down, for us only. So I did, this is it if you haven't guessed. So then Amy thought it would be fun to change the names and put in onto a story site. Which if you are reading this, then we did.

What happened next, well 5 years later, Amanda and I are still together. We finished college and went off together to find jobs. Once we got settled and were happy where we were, about a year ago we decided that what we had was real, forever love. So we brought a house together, even got a dog and a cat. Now Amy got off the drugs, finished college and stayed home with mom and dad. Eventually she became reporter for a local news station and then moved onto one off the major networks. We see her occasionally, and even though Amy is very happy with her news anchor boyfriend, we get together as a threesome. It all reminds of the first time Amanda and I discovered our love and how Amy became a more open and outgoing person. It is also a lot of fun.

APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers
12