One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers found my nipples again and instantly they hardened. He lowered his mouth to my tight, rosy buds and licked them slowly. I willed him to suck them and soon he did; first one then the other. Electricity coursed from there straight to my swollen clit. I was so horny at this point that I was sure I would climax while still being clothed from the waist down. His tongue lathed my breast and then he blew a cool stream of air across the wet nipple. Oh mercy, how did this man, whom I just met, know exactly how to drive me to the edge?

I lost all track of time as he continued his worship to my tits. I could feel my blood start to boil and knew I could cum very soon. My hand found his silky gray hair and it was my turn to tangle my fingers and urge him on.

"Ron, baby, suck my nipple harder, I am going to cum for you." I have never been one to talk dirty during sex, but I really couldn't contain myself. The waves started to wash over me as I cried out. It was swirls of color, the smell of hot flesh, moaning and writhing as I came harder than ever from just his mouth. He apparently did not want my orgasm to end because before I could relax he had my pants open and he found my clit. Fireworks exploded before my eyes as the orgasm grew to a frenzy again. At the height of my spasms he plunged a finger into my pussy and finger fucked me. The sounds of my panting filled the room as my climax kept going.

He sat up for a brief moment to pull the rest of my clothes from my sweaty body. Before I could make any attempt to help him, I was laying naked under his hard body. His mouth found mine again and our tongues battled. His cock was hard again and teasing my pussy as I spread my legs wide for him. My pussy was slick from my orgasm and I knew he would have no trouble filling me with his hardness. I was unsure if he would start slowly or bury himself fully but I didn't have to wait long to find out.

His cock found its target and he plunged into me. My pussy strained as he filled me like no one before. Our bodies fit together perfectly finding the natural rhythm easily. We rolled together until I was straddling him. This position allowed his hands to be free and he fondled my tits and pinched my nipples gently. My hands were on his thighs as I steadied myself and rode him. I lifted myself up until just the head of his manhood filled me. Slowly, I lowered myself done until I was filled once again. I kept this pace up as I watched how agonizing my teasing was to him.

His hands fell to my hips and held me up slightly. Then he took over, raising his ass from the bed pumping into me as deeply as he could. I could feel his balls slap my ass every time he rose up. The muscles in his face tightened. I knew he was about to fill me again.

"Yes, baby. Cum for me again. Fill me." I pleaded. My climax was building again and knew I would come shortly after him. His eyes locked with mine. I could see his jaw tighten as he growled. He held me still as I felt him shoot his load into my eager pussy. His finger found my clit and instantly I climaxed, our juices mixing deep inside of me. We were both gasping for air as I collapsed on top of him. His heart was pounding in his chest and I worried for a brief second that he might have a heart attack. It took several minutes for our breathing to slow towards normal. I rolled to my side and he put an arm around my shoulder. Something in his eyes told me he wasn't ready for the night to be over. His lips found mine again and our tongues tangled. His lips trailed down to my neck, alternately licking, kissing and gently sucking on my damp skin. The kisses were lighting a new fire in my cum soaked pussy. Again, his eager mouth found my breasts and he licked slow circles around one breast, never touching the rock hard pebble in the center. What brain cells I had left were pleading internally for him to lick or suck the center, but this was not his plan. I felt his hand caressing my stomach, hard enough not to tickle, but just barely.

After several agonizing minutes his fingers made a path to my now aching pussy. I could feel his thumb press on my clit sending waves through my body but not allowing me to cum. While holding the pressure the center of my desire, he plunged two fingers deep inside me. Simultaneously, his teeth bit down gently on the nipple nearest his mouth. I came hard, waves of passion washing over me as bit into my hand to stifle the scream that threatened to erupt from my mouth.

Before I had a chance to come down from the cloud I was floating on, Ron rolled me onto my back and pulled me to my knees. He trailed his tongue down my spine as he positioned himself behind me. I couldn't wait to feel his cock fill my channel yet again. His cock was like a drug and I was now an addict.

"Fuck me hard, baby. Fill me!" I pleaded as I felt his swollen head teasing the opening to my pussy. Not one to ignore a woman's fervent request, he plunged into me. Over and over he pounded his rock hard shaft into my pussy. His hands firmly gripped my hips. With each thrust, I rocked back to take him deeper, his cock bottoming out each time. I was in total and complete ecstasy.

"Baby, I am cumming" he said through clenched teeth as I felt him shoot his load deep inside me. This sent me over the edge yet again. My body quaked as I continued to rock back into him. I had long since lost track of how many orgasms he pulled from my body; I didn't even care to count. As the orgasm subsided we both collapsed to the bed. The smell of hot, sweaty sex filled the air. Our heavy, labored breathing was the only sound. I am pretty sure we both fell asleep for several minutes. I rolled over and glanced at the bedside clock. 12:30. Damn, we had been at it for two and a half hours. Ron noticed the time too and asked me if I would stay the rest of the night. My body wanted to, if not for more amazing sex but then just because I was too relaxed to move. Rationality took over and I slowly rose and tried to find my clothes. As I picked them up off the floor, Ron sat up.

"Stay. I will set the alarm early enough that you can get home, shower and change for work." I had no way of knowing what time Chris or any of the other guys might be up roaming the halls. I was not about to take a risk of any of them seeing me in the morning leaving in the same clothes from the night before. I couldn't imagine ever living that one down.

I managed to get all my clothes on while fending off Ron's hands and mouth. He was desperately trying to convince me to stay. "I have to go," I whispered. I put my boots on and stepped to the table to retrieve my keys. He stepped behind me and kissed the back of my neck.

"Will you be okay to drive home," he asked. I was touched by his concern.

"Yes, I will be fine. Get some sleep. You have to get up early too." I kissed his cheek and whispered a good night as I made my way to the door. He followed.

"Thank you for the kiss," he said with a laugh. I giggled too and unlatched the door.

"Sweet dreams" I replied as I kissed him one last time. I stepped through the door, closing it softly. Once I sat down in my truck, I paused for a moment. I couldn't believe what just happened. I stuck the key in the ignition and turned the truck over. I drove home in almost a daze, made my way to my bed and fell in to a dreamless and very contented sleep.

12