One Night at The Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at him as I did, I began describing how it would be for the four of us to hop into bed together. His moans and groans left no doubt that he enjoyed the idea and Curt pounding his thick shaft into Lisa's wet cunt while Zach and I engaged in a little doggie-style of our own.

His breath came in gasps as I detailed my pussy quivering on his cock while he looked up at me and played with my big tits. How I would let him suck my nipples and grind my dripping cunt onto his man-meat.

"OH FUCK!" he cried as he cock exploded all over my smiling face. "Oh shit I'm sorry. I should have warned you." He apologized.

"Why?" I asked. "That was hot. I love when I get a man so revved up that he can't control himself. It means I did a good job. Can you reach into my bathroom and grab some paper towels for me though?"

I wiped his swarm spunk off my face still smiling happily up at him. "I am serious too. If you think Lisa would ever go for the four of us hooking up, let me know."

We finished up with the register tape and left the office in time to see the final two riders go. One of the guys won $200 and a really cool bottle of vodka I had received from our distributor. It looked like a real long rifle kind of gun. The guy really liked the bottle (if not the vodka so much) and had me give everyone in the bar free shots from it until it was all gone. (Don't tell.)

The rest of the night hits its rhythm and was fun. Zach and Lisa took off and I helped Tammy behind the bar. Tammy is fucking hot. Maybe not to everyone. She is 5'10 and very voluptuous. Thick. She has curly light brown hair and sparkly blue eyes full of mischief. She is loud and bawdy with the guests and they all love her. I usually have her work the busy nights because she is my best and most well liked bartender. Even Curt really likes her. We have had her over after the bar closes on more than one night. She is a wildcat in the bed. She and Curt will still be pounding away after I'm curled up as a swell satisfied puddle at the end of the bed. She is very vocal and enthusiastic. But, again, I digress.

The night ended with us well in the green for the event. We cleared ou the bar. Only Curt, Mom, and I remained. Mom started cleaning up a bit while Curt restocked the cooler for tomorrow. I went back to the office to finish up getting all the money in order and to get the deposit ready for the next morning.

I could feel the tingle between my legs. Thinking about Zach and me earlier was making me hot again. I let my hands drift lazily down to my shorts and pressed the firm jean material against me. I could still feel the warmth radiating from my steamy core.

Curt was in for it for sure tonight." I mused.

The stripping and showing off for the crowd, many of them regulars, got me going. I liked watching all the sexy girls riding the bull showing off the hot bodies. The guys looked so rugged and virile riding it too. Of course, the blowjob Id given Zach didn't cool me down either. I was looking forward to some possible fun with him and Lisa soon

I finished up and got the money into its separate bags. Still feeling so hot and horny, I grabbed my stuff and left the office.

"All done in here," I said.

And I was greeted with the most shocking sight.

Curt was sitting on the bar legs dangling over the edge as he faced Mom. She was sitting in a bar stool but her head was in Curt's lap with her mouth wrapped around his magnificent toll and her fingers gripping his engorged cock. I could hear faint moans as she bopped up and down sliding her wet mouth right down to the base of his cock. His hand was gripping her hand guiding her back and forth along his shaft.

He looked and me as he winked, smiling, "You're right honey. Your Mom does get horny when she has had a few."

To be continued....

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
saligobobsaligobobover 8 years ago
Wild West

A great mix of good descriptive story and a good balance of dialogue, makes for very realistic story. The descriptions of the bars and all the characters allows you to visualise them all an their awesome attributes. Thoroughly enjoyed the story

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Cowboy?

99.9% of those who claim to be cowboys aren't. I'm not one, but am 99.9% more a cowboy that those that claim to be. I am a farmer and have handled cattle of all types for years. Many of my best friends are true Texas cowboys, a rare breed. We have a respect for each other. They know I can do almost all they can do and they can do almost all I do. They like me and call me their smarter brother...because I help them...

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Damn

I get OFF every time I read this author and think of her HOT picture! Thanks!

MastersHands4uMastersHands4uover 10 years ago
Rid'm Cowgirl

Great story Tiki, I do enjoy the close family scene and almost a good ass fucking for you in this one. Maybe next time? :-D

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74over 10 years ago
Ride 'em cowgirl

I have been to a bull-riding event like this before. The girls did do slow sexy things so maybe I have been to the Phoenix. I think you should have had voting allowed on this one because I would give it a ten. I was hoping you were going to add the fun between the three at the bar. If you pick this one back up, I would enjoy it, I'm sure. I'm really liking Fran stories, she sounds like what i imagine ids you. How close is she? Another fun story that I really enjoyed

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Detroit Surprise A married woman gets a surprise treat from her hubby.in Loving Wives
Sissy Surprise Wife discovers her husband is a slut for BBC and…in Interracial Love
Bull Service and Cleanup Husband revels in Bull pleasing fertile wife and in cleanup.in Loving Wives
Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 01 A gangbang for my hot wife... and me...in Loving Wives
Freaky Fuckday A husband and wife wish they understood each other better...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories