All Comments on 'One Night for Peace'

by delilahkrayn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some god/demon ...

Not very believable that she was a goddess. It would have been more believable if she had been a powerful cleric. Otherwise, she's just a severely limited goddess that you have a hard time connecting with. If you had had them have some titanic struggle, it might have helped. Also, he was a timid lust demon. On the plus side, at least your spelling & grammer weren't bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
disagree with the other anon...

Loove the powerful lady brought down. Would've liked the gremlins having a piece too, but later, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sci fi, BDSM and Non-consent Reluctance

My three fav genre's in one story, OMG i loved this. please continue with these stories they are so good

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really good! Corruption please?

I hope this morphs into a corruption piece

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 9 years ago
Membership

Very good story, and I do so very much love the ending. I'm doubting that her bargaining skills will improve all that much. Though time flows differently for immortals, I have a feeling that she will miss having banished a lust demon when the demons of pain, fear, hate or what have you show up.

ElizajanegrlElizajanegrlabout 9 years ago
Great story

...I really enjoyed it. The sub in me love her giving in and the writer in me enjoyed your writing style. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

i really hope you continue this as this story had me carefully reading every word for what might happen next, I love where you ended it And I hope it continued!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous