One Night in London

Story Info
A kinky night in London for a couple with extras.
4.1k words
3.64
34.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are we coming to London?" Christian asked from the side, forming a mist on the cold window where he rested his head.

"Because we arranged a meeting over a month ago remember?" he replied softly not taking his eyes off the road.

Christian watched as the lights sped passed down the dark roads. It was kind of quiet for this time of night, and the anxiety building as he knew the hotel was becoming nearer.

"But why?"

Calvin turned briefly and smiled wildly, his teeth forming fangs over his full lips.

"You're not scared are you?"

The blonde man shook his head softly, dark green eyes glistened in the dim light of the street lamps, and smile crept on his lips in denial.

"Good, he promised us a good night of drinking and getting to know each other, maybe..." his voice trailed off as a car stopped sharply in front of them.

"Fucking idiot" Calvin shouted.

Finally they moved slowly forward, the long line of traffic seeming infinite in front.

Christian sighed deeply, hating the wait and just wanted to get in to the hotel and feel the hot water running down his body.

The soapy hand of Calvin roaming his chest and back as they passionately make love in the bathroom, under the piercing needles of hot water.

His thoughts broke by the feel of the car move again, his aching desire between his legs urging the car to move faster and legs swiftly inside the room.

How he wished it was just Calvin and him alone tonight.

But the other man had called several times on the cell phone to be sure what time they would arrive.

The phone rang again, but it was in Calvin's pocket and couldn't risk taking his hands off the wheel to answer it in case the traffic move forward suddenly.

"Chris love... can you get that?"

The small hand reached into the warm pocket making Calvin giggled a little.

"Hey watch where you putting your hands there sweetheart."

As he pulled out the phone that vibrated in his hand hoping not to see the name on the display that appeared more to often.

"Andrew Calling" it said, reluctant to flip it up to answer.

"Answer it then." Calvin snapped feeling the annoyance of the constant ring -tone.

"Hello" weakly said

"Where are you?"

"Oh stuck in traffic... I dunno I think it's and accident, I'm not sure."

"Oh shit, nothing serious I hope...anyway I will be leaving in half hour and should get to you by seven -ish ok?"

"I think we should be there then ...oh hang on we are moving again. Yes we're on our way."

"Excellent see you at seven I'm so looking forward to meeting you, been too long." Andy's voice filled with excitement.

Christian chuckled nervously as he flipped the phone to end the call.

* * *

After checking in they found the elevator no too far away, as the doors closed Christian gazed at his lover for a long time.

Calvin returned the look as he felt the eye s burn him.

He put a comforting arm around him and squeezed him close.

"It will ok, I'm nervous to, I bought a little drink we can have before he comes."

The room was simple, a double bed, TV, all little bare essentials they needed, including the bottle of vodka Calvin had smuggled in his case.

He placed it on the table and took out two glasses pouring a small amount first.

"Here" he said handing to most full one to His boy.

"You want to shower first?"

"No you go first, unless you want to shower together." Christian said snaking a hand under his boyfriend's shirt and caressing his nipples playfully.

Grabbing his hand over the shirt, stopped him and smiled wickedly.

"Plenty of time for that later babe."

"Please"

"No"

"Oh Cal" he whined brushing his lips to the sensitive skin on his neck.

He suddenly felt Calvin pull him around and crush him against his chest, feeling the hard member bruise his under the trousers, pressing lips together in passion.

He then pushed him away gently licking the sweet taste on his lips.

"Later, go have your shower it's getting on."

Christian humped to the bathroom stripping off as he walked, and felt the water run down him, still hard but having to ignore this arousal for a time

Ready and dressed up for the evening the time was becoming nearer.

Chris already had another few drinks which was not wise on an empty stomach.

He wore his sexy black shirt that buttoned to the middle of his smooth chest, cut around his waist to show the contours of his slender body covered in a smooth shiny material fabric, and a thick silver belt.

Just a couple of minutes to go before they heard a rap on the door, and stood a man they never seen but only heard.

"Room service" the voice joked.

They had been friends for a years just chatting casually on the phone, sometimes Christian would indulge him in a little phone sex that kept the relationship a little more sparked.

But now they decided it was time to meet the mystery man and had their own ideas on what he looked like.

Knock knock knock.

Panic arose in both men not expecting what he would be like.

"Answer that." Echoed Calvin's voice from the bathroom, as he just finished spiking up his Dark hair with some expensive hair gel.

Swallowing hard, Christian open the door slowly.

Smiling widely was the man on the other side, a bottle of wine in his hand that he passed to Christian on the way in.

"Thank you."

"Well you where exactly how I pictured you my lad, only a little taller." The older man replied eyeing up the Blonde man.

He moved over and embraced Chris filling his nose with a new but incredible sent.

Calvin moved forward and reached out his hand to shake.

"You too yes I imagined you looked great too, two very handsome young men."

* * *

In Andy's car now they drove around, finding a good place to eat.

Still feeling a little shy, Christian sat in the back seat listening to Calvin talk easily to him.

Andy gave them a tour around his home town, feeling very proud to show the country boys how beautiful London was at night.

They past the London eye, the Tower of London, Trafalgar and Buckingham palace.

The places they never could go before, being tied with their businesses and all.

They never really had a lot of time to go on holiday, or even spend a whole day and night together.

Christian held on to his lover's hand, briefly catching love in his eyes.

To be alone together was more what he wanted at this time, but to push Andy out would be rude as he was hospitable enough to show them around London.

They came by a Chinese restaurant down south that looked beautiful from the inside and so decided to go in there for a bit to eat.

A table was easy to get unusually for a Saturday night. They sat by a water feature all lit up in motion colours behind a water fall that sent the perfect tranquil setting.

Colours change in harmony from red, purple, blue, green with every trickle of the purest looking water.

Christian looked in amazing wanting to touch the water and let it trickle through his fingers.

"Beautiful isn't it."

"Hmm?"

Andrew stood smiling at him as he watched him memorized with such beauty.

"Yes it is."

"And so are you." He whispered making him blush and look down.

Looking around to see Calvin had gone, he panicked a little, being left alone with Andrew.

"He's gone to the men's room don't worry, no pressure here, lets just have something to eat and talk." he put his hand on the Blonde's shoulder to reassure him.

Calv returned and they sat together, Andy not short of a story or two, very much entertaining the boys. The time flew by and much wine they had drunk over the hours started to react.

Chris was feeling much more at ease with his company now and openly talked more.

A squeeze of his lover's hand on his thigh, bought the attention on returning to the hotel very soon.

The lobby was pretty quiet, only the staff behind the counter at reception where seen. The girls just sitting reading quietly, not to notice the strangers that became three after their arrival.

"Damn, key card" Calvin hissed trying to slide he card down the sensor, which didn't want to cooperate yet again.

After several attempt the green light flashed with a low buzz and the door was open. Now in the comfort and privacy of the hotel room they sat down and got comfortable.

"Ok some more wine?" Calv said raising a smile picking up the bottle.

The other two men nodded, and smiled eagerly.

"Oh"

"What's wrong?" Andy asked fighting to keep his eyes off Chris's slender boyish frame that sat down in the chair near the table.

"It's a cork and we don't have a corkscrew."

"Why don't we just push it in?"

"No it will go all bitty a taste terrible," Andrew's voice hummed from the bed.

"Ask the staff they will do it for us." grin threatening as he wanted to be alone with his Boyfriend for a while.

"Ok won't be a min." Calvin said quickly jumping up.

Sitting up on his elbows Andy beckoned Christian over with the movement of his head.

The feeling of warmth became apparent now as he moved and stood in front of him looking down at the blue eyes.

Arms encircled his waist and pulled him down to kiss his lips.

"Alone at last" Andy uttered before curling his mouth over Christian's tastes the red wine he had before on his tongue, savouring it as well as his own sweet flavour.

A low moan escaped, smelling the other man's cologne that seeped from the collar of the shirt.

Standing taller now, running his hands through his curls softly, and the kiss deepened. Christian stretching up on tip toes not wanting to break the link.

Knock on the door startled them and pulled away instantly.

Calvin was back quicker than they expected, or was it that the kiss was so satisfying that the time went too quick.

Christian turning away with guilt written all over his face.

Andrew too had pink cheeks and face almost as red as he hair.

Calvin cleared his throat knowing full well what they had been up to.

He poured out the crimson liquid in the glasses ignoring the sense of awkwardness in the room.

A deadly silence filled the air before Calv boldly took hold of his speech.

"Don't mind me, just carry on what you where doing. That's what we are here for isn't it?"

Chris shot a look towards him, almost an expression of hurt, feeling that he was now just a piece of meat to be thrown out to the wolves.

Andy too couldn't believe the coldness in his tone, although it wasn't meant in that way he felt the need to protect Chris from him and show him affections that seemed to be neglected.

He peered up from his specks before removing them, and again beckoned Christian {who stilled stared at his lover} over to him.

Calvin stood up tall and announced the visit to the bathroom again.

"Is he ok with this?" Andrew asked caressing Christian's short curls.

"Yes it's all he's been on about, he'll be fine."

With that he gently brushed his lips over his, Andy unable to keep him for much longer and tugged at his shirt, pulling him down on top of him.

His weight was light as a feather, as they kissed gently for starters.

The bathroom door opened, but none of them heard now involved in a fulfilling kiss, hands itching to pull off the black shirt Chris had on.

Calvin sat quietly sipping his wine, watching his Man on another, his eyes lightly closed, and his lips full and sensitive in each tap.

He let out a deep sigh as the warmth stared to fill his body, not only the wine, but the sexual excitement as he watched more with lust filled eyes.

Slowly Christian lowered to kiss his neck down his chest but stopping just at the belt of his trousers, peering up with a wicked slanted grin that caused Calvin to hum low at the sight.

"That's my pretty show him what you can do" he whispered softly.

A sound of the zipper almost made him slip off the chair, eyes like saucers.

The 'chink' of a belt as it felt apart, soft finger tips exploring and reaching for what he wanted.

He found what he was after and gently tasted with his tongue lightly.

Before long the lips clenched the full ridged length, sliding up and down with ease with each movement.

A heavy exhaled breath shuddered from a far, Calvin watching carefully at his boy giving pleasure that he too well knew felt himself.

The sudden feeling of eyes watching pulled Chris out of the daze, his Lover closer, and smiling.

"Good" he whispered again.

"He's enjoying it"

Christian gazed up, sparkle in his eyes.

The loving touch of him forced him to break away, giving the opportunity for Andy to sit up and pounce.

Knocked back on the bed, and feeling his shirt unbuttoned and whipped off in a second.

Andy's teeth dug into his neck like a hungry vampire, followed by a peck and sucks.

He moaned loud for the first time, experiencing the pleasure and pain on him.

The pain moved to his nipples as Andy teased him more.

A second pair of hands roamed his chest, familiar to him, opening his lazy eyes to see His lover looking down at him.

His own trousers unzipped and removed, then a mouth, hot and wet devouring him.

Calvin watched more at the expressions of rapture on Chris's face, feeling incredibly hard, that he had to touch it before he exploded.

All what happened next just seemed a daze, dream almost, finding facedown on his front feeling the agonizing pleasure of someone fucking him hard.

Two protruding erected cocks in his mouth, all kinds of punishment including a whip of a belt across his buttocks and thighs, and tight binding of his wrists.

This ended as snug as a bug between two naked men on the messed up bed. Warm as the two men stroked his body from each side as he slipped into a light sleep, but still hearing Andy talking.

Calv's head resting on his shoulder sleepily.

"It's a shame Rob couldn't be here" Andy said after a long lingering silence.

"No. He made his decision so I guess we just have to except what he wants." Calvin replied calmly still head lolling on his Christian's shoulder.

"He will be pissed off that he missed the chance of shagging us."

Calv laughed and rubbed the tufted of stubble under his lip.

"Well he had his chance to come but..."

"I'm a little disappointed; we have been talking on phone for about two years now."

"Chris and I had too. Would be great to see what he was like, we sent plenty of pictures of us, and keen on the meeting we arrange."

Andy sighed looking over at a sleeping Christian that rested his head on the other shoulder.

"Maybe I will try and call him again... he's left the Alternate lifestyle club on the lines but I still have his number."

Andy reached for his phone and scrolled down at the list off calls.

Calv nodded "If you want to..."

The phone rang for a while before a voice said...

"HELLO"

"Robin."

"YES"

It's Andrew, listen it's a damn shame you are not here, I have that tasty blonde next to me naked."

"How nice for you" was the sharp reply

"Hey c'mon I know you didn't want anything to do with us but, can't you reconsider."

"I can't she's found out I have been up to no good, and I really can't risk our marriage over an overindulged orgy."

"She found out!"

"She found the photos."

"Shit."

"Yeah, so now you understand I can't get involved, I'm sorry guys."

"Coward" Calvin shouted waking his boyfriend now.

"What... what's going on?"

"Give me the phone" Calv grabbed the phone.

"Robin! Its Calvin remember, the one who has the best phone sex talking abilities."

"Hello!"

"Look, I know it's a big risk, but at least talk to us for the last time, we miss you"

Andy rolled his eyes and Christian frowned still not knowing the fuck was going on.

"I promise after this we're done. No more calls, pictures, it's just we wanted you here tonight, ya know just to say farewell and actually meet you, first time and last."

"I dunno"

"Please."

A prolong silence.

"That Rob?" Christian said.

Calvin nodded but listening for a respond.

Andy grabbed the phone back off him.

"Robin... you alone?

"Yeah she's out with a friend."

"Good so what you worried about, I have Calv and Chris here naked and I tell you what ...bloody good."

"Shut up Andy" He said with an aroused shaking voice.

His breathing started to quicken deepen.

Andy grinned; he knew he was going to give in.

Calvin looked over as Andy was coaxing him to play along.

He began to kiss his lover who responded with a small moan.

"You hear that, they are getting it on right in front of me." He placed the phone over the two.

"OH Christ Andy... let me hear more"

Calvin was truly too engrossed in his boy to acknowledge any connection with Robin on the other side of the phone; listing to the tiny kisses and small noses that leaked from His throat as Chris lay there and enjoy what he was doing to him.

"What's he doing now? He whispered in Andy's ear piece.

"He's sucking that li'l blonde's...."

"Ah fuck..."Robin groaned

"Is he big?"

Andy peered over "I'd say so"

"Rub yourself for me."

"Good?"

"Hmmm"

"Now touch Calvin."

Calvin bites his lip as he raises up, feeling the strong hands on his erection.

Andy then takes the other hand and switches the phone to loud speaker so that they all can hear the deep breaths from the other side.

"Are you doing it?"

"Yeah"

"Good" Heaved Rob

Calv let out a groan and returned his attention to Christian that too let a small noise, causing a long 'MMMM' from the man on the other side of the phone.

"I can hear them."

"Calv!"

"Yah Rob"

"Make him scream my name."

Calvin grinned and knew what to do, as they had done it many a time before on the phone.

He plunged inside of him unexpectedly and rough making Christian yell.

"Say it Christian."

"OOOOH"

"Say it!" He demanded sharply.

"I'm a dirty filthy whore who deserves a good fuck."

"Good boy"

Andy now was becoming turned on by this display, he knew Christian was submissive but never encountered the sex between the three of them.

He realised his techniques was some what tamer, and wanted to try a little manipulation that Robin seem to have on him.

His voice was firm; and had a kind of spell that would bring you to your knees with one demand.

He started to imagine what he looked like but couldn't seem to picture the voice of this striking dominant male.

"Rob, send a picture."

He paused and almost offended by the interruption.

"Why?"

"We want to see what you look like."

Along pause again, and Andy felt he really wished he never asked that.

He thought quickly "We wanted to see you, so we can imagine you here and what you are doing to us."

"Ok very well" it was almost exasperation in his voice.

"Hang on a minute"

Calvin scowled on him.

"What?"

"You idiot; why did you spoil the moment like that?"

"Sorry thought it might help- I mean you want to see him too"

"Yeah I guess..."

A low tone from the cell phone stopped the conversation, indicating that the message came through.

Slowly he pressed *open message* and Robin's handsome face came up from the screen, a blue eyed dark hair young looking -- twenty nine ish man, distinctive features with a Roman nose fierce but kind in his smile.

"Ok well?" came the voice again.

"God I wish you where here"

Calvin snatched the phone and took a look almost gasping.

Chris then took it and smiled "Bit of alright an't he"

"Thanks Chris"

Blushing because he forgot he was still on the line, handed the phone back to Calv.

"Where were we?"

"Wait a minute don't I at least get one of the three of you?"

Calvin sighed, all he wanted to do was picture this man here whilst he fucked his lover.

"I want to know who I'm playing with" he chuckled in an evil way.

12