One Night in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin did as he was told and managed to fit them all in.

The pics they had sent before was more sexual, of body parts of limps in positions of an erotic nature

He too had never seen faces and as soon as he got them his desires heightened.

The boys had to wait a while before he reacted; looking at each other though had been caught in an act.

"Very nice, I like the blonde one especially."

"That would be me." Christian announced feeling proud and honoured.

"Yes I figured that one Chris, you look submissive."

He chuckled again "And Calvin I see you the Dark hair and lovely Dark eyes, yes you very nice and Andy; just as I expected, actually all just liked I imagined."

In some way Andy felt a little left out in the compliment department but still valued that they had stayed phone friends for a long time.

"So now we have done our little induction can we carry on?"

"Hmm, I'm getting frustrated" Chris said putting his hands under his head.

"Are you now, we'll have to see to that" Came the voice again.

"I know what I would like to do with you, but I can't from here so Calvin ... tie up his hands, Andy make him beg, tease him a little."

The two men did so covering his body in kisses, and hard bites making him groan and twist.

"Good I can hear him, but I can't hear you begging Christian."

"Oh, more"

"No you know what I want you to say, say it bitch."

"AGH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE I DESIRVE IT."

"Oh god yes, you know I love hearing you squirm...go on"

"Fuck me, hurt me use me."

"Oh Christian; Calv do it to him, Andy I want you to cum over his beautiful face."

Calvin slid inside of him and pounded hard almost making Christian bang his head on the wall.

Andy tugged over his face and the sounds travelled through the phone like a porn movie.

"Oh god I'm nearly there" Robin cried on the line.

"Christian scream my name think of my cock inside you, holding you tight and hurting you..."

"Robin oh yes fuck me like a slut." he yelled.

Suddenly a hot shower of cum over his face that ran down his neck.

Belt of waves from inside making him explode into ecstasy screaming out his name again.

Calv cried out as he rushed with orgasm, gripping his man's thighs so hard he made nail marks in his delicate pale flesh.

Small whimpers came from the speaker phone followed by a loud extravagant moan.

Christian was the last as Calvin ran his tongue over his shaft and the tip of his cock, just about making the Blonde squeeze his eyes, mouth open wide to let out a cry of delight that poured from his vocals and into the phone and filling the room, with anguish, pleasure and pain over his face.

The Room heavy with sex, and sweat the breaths slower, and quiet now.

Robin had never said a lot after just a goodbye, but he knew he will never end this, not now he had a vision in his mind.

The three lay in silence for a time exhausted but happy.

The time came when Andy had to go and never forget this time they had

One night in London the one will never to be forgotten, a life of vice could be so easily addictive, but also come with a price as Robin knew.

The end

12