One Night in Our Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers

Anee had dozed off, lost in her own world, totally wore out by her brother's excruciating oral love making. It was a journey she never could imagine. Matt picked himself off the floor and head towards the bathroom to clean his face and body. When he emerged, he had a wet face towel with him. Anee was still lying asleep in the same position with her legs dangling loosely on the floor. He gently spread open her thighs and wiped the secretions off her. He was careful in not hurting her swollen vagina. He washed her between her buttocks and also the juices that had soaked into the bedspread. He lifted her and placed her comfortably in the centre of the single bed. He turned her body to face the wall and crept into bed, spooning against her back. Matt too was exhausted and both siblings slept. The time was 11.30 in the night. He had tasted and felt her body since 8.00pm.

Matt awoke the sound of rain, thunder and lighting. Rubbing his hands over his eyes, he wondered where he was. He felt a body beside him. Turning, he saw that it was Anee. The images of their love making made his sit up. Anee was lying on her back, gently breathing. A sudden clap of thunder awoke her too. Her eyes began to focus. It was dark, but flashes of lightning illuminated the room, periodically. She saw that it was Matt and he was looking at her intently. She suppressed a scream seeing that her brother was sitting beside her, naked. Then she saw that she was also nude. Then she remembered. They were silent, looking at each other, only the sound of the heavens splitting the night outside.

Matt looked at the clock. It was 4 in the morning. They had really slept.

"I have to go soon," he told her. "Jenny will be wondering where I was as I did not call her."

Looking at his sister, he felt the stirring in his loins. His heartbeat began to pump faster. She looked so enticing, lying there, naked with him.

He could not stop himself as he placed his hands on her breasts, feeling them. His mouth descended onto her nipple, sucking one and then the other. His penis grew hard within seconds.

"Oh Matt!" she moaned, lifting her breasts up for him to suckle.

"I want to fuck you before I leave," he said, looking her in the eye.

She was taken aback by his words, words that no one had ever expressed to her face. It made her shiver.

"No, you can't, I don't have protection and this is my fertile period," she uttered, almost in shame at the knowledge of his intentions. "I don't want to fuck you wearing a condom, I want to feel you when I am inside you," he said. "I will be careful Anee, don't worry."

He caressed her face, looking down at her, a look so full of love and longing. Then he kissed her. She was lost in his tenderness. She felt him taking her hand and placing it on his phallus. The thickness and hardness and hotness surprised her. He made her encircled his girth. She could feel the unevenness of his shaft, the thick veins running across and the perpetual throbbing. He made her feel the smooth mushroom head and she felt the sticky liquid seeping out.

"Hold it," he said, as he climbed to straddle her, his legs on both side of her head while his own head was facing her crotch. Then his lips were searching for her sex openings.

Anee exhaled as once again she felt him orally stimulating her. At the same time Matt lowered his hips and she understood what he wanted from her. His heavy penis rubbed against her face. As he licked her between her thighs, she held his hard cock in her hands bringing it to her lips. The bloated head was like silk as his pre-cum wetted her lips. Her tongue snaked out to lick the sticky liquid. She opened her mouth wide to accept him. He was hot and she had to widen her mouth as her brother's penis filled her. When she felt the stirrings of an orgasm upon her, she sucked on his turgid head causing him to move his hips in a fucking motion. The enormous phallus almost caused her to choke as he pushed down deep into her throat. Her body tightened and went rigid as she pressed her hips upwards into his face. Her third orgasm burst through. In her hyper state of mind, her brother's penis seemed to grow in size in her mouth as he kept pumping, hitting the very ends of her tonsils. Gobs of his sperm spurted causing her to cough and swallow. He kept spurting in intervals until she could not keep up and it dribbled out of her mouth, running down her cheeks. He finally lifted his face from between her legs and with a deep sigh, pulled his still hard penis out of her mouth. Her lips felt abused. The taste of his semen was prominent in her mouth and his odor of his manly secretion filled her nostrils. She coughed again as she swallowed the remnants of his sperm into her stomach. They lie beside each other, his hand clasping hers.

Although he had just come, Matt's penis was still hard and vibrant. He still had not got the satisfaction of fucking his sister. He sat up beside her and this time, took both her hands and placed it on his cock. Anee felt the slimy stickiness of his cum on the palms of her hands as he made her stroke him. She felt him growing harder.

Matt moved away from her, releasing her hold from his penis. She saw him crawl to the end of the bed and moved between her legs. He lifted her legs up in the air and placed them on his shoulders. Then she felt him rubbing the mushroom head up and down her vagina.

She lifted her body up, balancing herself with her elbows. He could see her heaving breasts. "No, Matt, don't. I could be pregnant. I beg you don't do it," her voice breaking and choking.

"I have to my love," he pleaded in anguish, "I will be careful; I will pull out before I come."

She could see tears in his eyes as he slowly rubbed the turgid head against her and suddenly he was in her. God, he was huge. He did not press in, only the head was lodged inside her vagina. The exquisite pleasure he felt being joined with his sister almost made him come. But the look of horror on her face stopped him from pushing himself completely inside her. He just rocked the solid stiffness of the head inside her and pulled out just in time as a spurt of sperm splash on her vagina lips. Both were breathing heavily. With her legs still draped over his shoulders, he pulled her face towards his and they kissed with wild passion, devouring each other's mouth. Her breasts were mashed against his chest. He pressed her face down his chest and rubbed her lips against his nipple. She opened her mouth and sucked him, making him groan.

He whispered in her ear. "I just have to fuck you tonight, love, where you won't get pregnant. I will be gentle. Trust me. I could never hurt you," he rasped.

He pushed Anee down to lie once more on her back. She looked at him imploringly. There was only one place that he meant. She had heard of the unnatural act but such thoughts had never even entered her mind and now it was going to happen to her. Her heartbeat began to thump wildly and she could not tear her eyes from his. She felt him lifting her buttocks as he pushed a pillow underneath her. Then his finger was circling her anus, wetting her with the splattered cum that he had ejaculated on her vagina just moments before. Her puckered hole squeezed tight as he rubbed the smooth sperm onto her. Her eyes widened when she felt her tight sphincter gave way in surrender, accepting his probing finger. Her mouth opened a wide O as he began pumping in and out of her. He pulled his finger out and smeared more of his sperm and her vaginal fluid onto two fingers. Her anus had gone soft after the initial penetration and had opened slightly. It received the two fingers, as he stretched her. Now he placed his massive head against her. Tried as he did, he could not control himself as small amounts of sperm kept seeping out of him. As he pressed against her tiny opening, his sperm was forced inside her, coating the walls of her rectum. He knew he was too big for her but he could not stop himself. As he pressed in, the excruciating pain made Anee broke out in cold sweat. She felt as if a small log was being pushed inside her. Tear welled in her eyes as she gripped his arms.

"Try to relax, sweetheart, don't fight it," she hear him through the dim pain wracked of her mind. It began to fill her as he went deeper in until she felt him stop. Their pubic hair was meshed together. She had never felt such fullness before. Matt was completely lodged inside her rectum, his throbbing head deep in her bowels. The intense grip of her anal muscles held his massive penis. He did not have to move as he could feel her grip squeezing and releasing around the girth of his penis. He just held her legs tightly together, savoring the intensity of the moment. The taboo act of having fucked his sister in her anus was overwhelming. Gradually Anee's anus relaxed, her muscles having adjusted and accepted the massive penetration of her brother's hard meat. Her body was drenched with her sweat. Matt began to move in small fucking motions, allowing her to control the movements. After quite sometime of gentle fucking, Anee started to moan, the same sounds she made when she was being eaten by him. He pulled his penis further out and pushed in again. He looked at her face and could see the fluttering of her eyelids. He knew that she had passed the pain barrier and he began to anal fuck his sister. The shattering explosion of his ejaculation shook him. He pressed himself as deep as he could, visualize his thick sperm spurting into her bowels. The most powerful orgasm of the night spread across Anee's deeply fucked body, coursing out of her vagina, breasts and anus as she felt the tremendous throbbing of her brother's cock. Matt pushed Anee's legs flat against her heaving breasts as he kept fucking the now slick tunnel of her rectum, gobs of his sperm seeping out to mesh their pubic hairs. The smell of their fucking was everywhere. He was drained of his strength. As their breathing became something like normal, he slowly pulled his penis out of her. Anee's knees were raised as her foot rested on mattress. Matt looked down to see her anal opening still wide and pulsating. He bend down to kiss the pulsating hole, tasting the tangy mixture of his cum and her anal offerings.

It was a day in his life that was written in stone. He did not want to think of tomorrow. The woman lying on the bed is the love of his life. Once more he went into the bathroom to clean himself, and then to wipe off the remnants of the evidence of the incest that had taken place from his sister's sleeping body.

Matt dressed in silence, pulled the blanket to cover the incredible body of his sister, kissed her forehead and left her room. It was already 8.00 in the morning.

The sound of a car driving away was faintly heard by her as she fell into deep slumber.

stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers
12