All Comments on 'One Night of Lust'

by Mr. FeelGood

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yeah, yeah. Another cheating so called 'happily' married wife gets away with fucking another person. If a person needs to fuck around outside of their marriage then the marriage is over or should be. In the next chapter she confesses and the husband goes out and fucks a young co-ed all night long and then goes back to his slut wife.

john01824john01824almost 13 years ago
Very good story

Don't listen to Mr. Limpdick below this was a very hot story. Keep up the good work and maybe add some more chapters of Sharon's exploits outside of her marriage.

MrGates801MrGates801almost 13 years ago
Agreed with john

I agree with john about how the story goes and its called fiction Mr. limpdick (giggles). Anyway I loved how she tried to get herself off but in the end the true release was sex. Great story

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
What story???....

..granted it was an extremely well written description of one woman's minimization of and seduction into adultery, but it ain't a good "story" per se, just good writing. No friggin difficulty to pen words without drama or tension. Stretch yourself and add chapter two and her "indiscretion" blows up into full blown conflict, with emotions and passion and all that stuff that makes a good story not just a long description of a sex act and it's boring prelude.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 13 years ago
sorry

I am truly sorry your wife found you lacking anonamous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes listen

yes listen to john01824 a real fucking winner who wants more sicko stuff a real family man home jerking off in front of the computer.

john01824john01824almost 13 years ago
To Anonymous AKA Mr. Limpdick

Lol, you are such a fraud and hypocrite it isn't even funny. You make disparaging remarks about the author and story but you yourself happen to be on an adult site reading porn and you get upset when someone calls you on it?!? The whole idea of the "Loving Wives" section is it is about cheating wives. Not sure what else you thought you were going to find. Maybe you should actually know something about what you are posting about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mr/Ms Pen

Having just read your attempts at writing I can see why you like this story. I guess you cheat on your partner as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hahaha

Hey Johnboy. No more anonymous emails? Whys that? Scared you cuckqueen will catch you jerking off and punish you? How many creampies did you eat last night?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey John01824..Kiss my anon ass!!!!

You're likely a cream pie eater like this shitty author.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
SWEET SLUT

Such a sweet slut, lovely. morals of an alley cat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Naughty fucking tart.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
first typo

was in the second line of the story

YornHYornHalmost 13 years ago
poor guy

A cheating slut is a cheating slut - there are no excuses - and the poor sucker just has no idea who he's married to.

It violates everything a marriage is about. In this case, you have to feel sorry for the unknowing husband - he probably thinks he has a good marriage with a loving wife.

PS -I do enjoy reading Literotica but I'm REALLY in favor of faithfulness between married couples, UNLESS it's mutally agreed. A wife cheating on her husbond (and vise versa) just for the sake of cheating and getting away with it, is exactly a reason for throwing her (him) out on her/his ear - preferably with a nice revenge (another thing I enjoy reading about).

Fidelity in a marriage is alfa and omega - although READING about something different is (sexually) enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Reading Your Bio

lets us know you are writing your own fantsy, wishing you were Billy. The wife you described in the first portion of the story would have shot you down on the bar stool, and you would still be at home by yourself pounding your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The only problem was

Bill gave her a S.T.D. also called and emailed her nonstop. The divorce was long and painfull. Hate slut wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THAT

would not be a problem for her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOL @ Complaints

Why are you in a section devoted to married woman who stray, for whatever reason, if you disapprove of such stories? Do you do stupid things like bash people who like food you don't too, or is it only when it concerns sex that you feel the need to barge in where you're not wanted and give your opinion?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dr feelgood, meet Dr Death

Her husband had a feeling that Sharon was straying, he asked me to look into it on her next trip........I did. After all, he's my brother. Sharon made a fatal mistake, I'm in the business of pain and suffering. And Sharon cried for along time before I guttted her alive and burned her remains. I hate whores and I kill them without mercy, eat shit and die.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Hot story!

Missing the reality check... What happens when she gets caught? Or doesn't get caught but gets bored with hubby?

Could it be "One night of Lust" or is lust addictive?

I like it when a story leaves me with some delicious questions.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry

But as a guy who strayed during my first short marriage this is a load of crap. Having sex with someone else has never ever made the marriage better, even for a slut like this. You don't do these things when you are in love and you respect your spouse, cheating is cheating and bad things happen when you do, not this shit. How about a little reality about how the husband finds out and how hot or not he thinks it is? Or is that more than this writer is capable of?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: LOL @ Complaints

Oh, how about the concept of "you have to read a story before you know what is in it"? I open such stories to see if there was anything new, if there was any evidence of thought or effort used when the story was written. I open it to see if it is not just the same cliche over and over.

<P>

Based on your comments, you obviously think these stories ARE the same cliche over and over. If not, then your comments are illogical. If you can tell what is in these stories, the real question why you think they are okay. If this story is indeed just a rehash of other stories, which is the point of your comments, then bashing it is the most logical reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story, bad comments.

Yeah, to the one dude who said this section is devoted to wives who cheat. It isn't exactly that kind of section. It's loving wives, not cheating wives. Might wanna read the name of the section before you start commenting about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No Brains

Since condoms have never been fully effective wonder what thoughts from the oral and other sex entered her mind on what she could be transferring to her loving husband. Can people really be so mindless to be totally indifferent on what they might give and then transfer to their family. If men think with their cocks women definately think with their clits. Knowing that you know why she is mindless. If my wife come home and gave me a curable STD i would divorce her, if it was something like AIDS she would simply totally disappear.

kyron99kyron99almost 13 years ago
is the UK full of mouth breathers?

1) words on a screen can't get STDs. repeat after me: these are words on a screen, masturbation fantasy material

2) the "Loving Wives" section is for fantasies of "adventuresome" women. if you won't think that means fantasies involving cheating, group sex, or slut-wife, then you're a puritan and your ancestors should have been on the Mayflower.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

I wrote here many times 1 mistake (adventur) in a marriage it does not matter. The problems are STD, humiliation, not DNA test proof children, long time/ often adventurs. In this case the qick divors is the best solution!!!

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
UNLOCKING THE BRIDGING FROM DRINK TO LIBIDO

I VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THE HUMANENESS mr feelgood BREATHES INTO HIS CAPITALISTIC, MINDLESS AND MORAL-LESS BILL AND SHARON CHARACTERS. AS BOTH ARE ALSO LIVING IN THE MOMENT WITHOUT SEEKING FUTURE PROFIT, TRUSTING MOMENTARY DESIRES AND NOT BEING JUDGMENTAL. Of course later recalled memories may fill with guilt and a smile (for both); and that desire to replicate the canvas when milestones pieces of art fade. The readership audience should realize the thought or act of infidelity is what adds value to marriage (in 75 to 80% or all cultures whether matriarchal or patriarchal).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

You had me fingering myself until I rached a great orgasm. Fuck I only wish it had been me getting fucked like this. More please!!

Julie NZ

MistressRedRumMistressRedRumalmost 13 years ago
Reality is not a necessity in this story, but in the comments below!

For those of you criticizing this story because 'Sharon' enjoys a night with another man, you're quite sheltered inside that little mind of yours. Women have these thoughts and women have these encounters. IT HAPPENS!

And I completely agree with one of the aforementioned comments, it's a story. So, unless it interrupted your jerking hand....shut up and enjoy it or go read another one, like the Bible cause I'm sure that's nothing but truth and contains no STDS....Sheesh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Write the story again with two single people with the same set up and see what reaction you get. I bet the whores and cuckqueens will hate it the cucks and wimps will cry and complain and stop jerking off their tiny dicks and everyone else will score you 5 stars and leave great comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gee, How sweet!

Betraying her wedding vows and cheating on her husband is a memory she'll treasure for the rest of her life. Well isn't she special?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

All I can say is WOW! that was the best wife story ive read! Grat job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wonder?

In the second part, what will "out" her? Will she confess, did someone that knows her husband see her? Did she catch a STD and pass it on to hubby? SO many possibilities. Good story. Hated the fact that, as it stands, she got away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A fucking nice night.

Only once. I'd bet she'd do many more toy boys, enjoying every inch of young meat thrust into her married pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Two weeks later she found that she was pregnant. Since her husband could not have kids her world was about to implode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap

Total fucking bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No

You have got to be a Mrs. Feelgood. No man would write such shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 indescreation = 1 pregnancy ÷ 1 divorce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous