All Comments on 'One Night Stand'

by happipat

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sports carnival

We had a spare bed in our apartment,away at the sports carnival.Maria, i had never met before was a friend of our friend, their daughter was playing in the carnival, Maria had suprised them by coming to watch.Because of their family they had no spare room, my wife and i said o.k. come in with us.I always shower early,just stepped out when the door opened and in came Maria, i just stood there.She said i always start the day with a blow job, my husband is not here, so you will have to do and with that she sat on the toilet took my cock in her mouth and sucked and stroked my balls until i filled her mouth with my cumm, swallowing every drop.Same time tomorrow she said,as i walked up the hall back into my bedroom where my wife now awake, saw my still hard cock as i dropped the towel and pulling me back into the bed guiding my cock into her warm pussy.I reckon i fucked her for a good half hour,until i came for the second time that day.My wife told me holidays were good for me because i hadnt fucked her like that for some time.Next morning, early again,Maria, took my cock in her mouth and blew me again.This went on for all 6 days of the carnival and when i went home i needed a holiday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappipat@happipat
My stories are as true as I can remember; all are based on actual experiences which include three wives, various girlfriends, sex clubs and swinger parties, and hookers. Regrets...I’ve had a few, but those few are well outgunned by pure pleasure and fun.