One-Night Stand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorelai giggled, as she moved into position, lying parallel to Rory, but the opposite way round so her lovely pussy was near Bree's mouth and her luscious lips inches from Susan's shaven haven. Bree watched as the Milf's mouth moved even closer to her friend's cunt, opening as she reached it. For a moment Bree watched the tongue stab forward, licking over the labia and then her eyes closed and she gave a groan of heartfelt pleasure as Lorelai's daughter's tongue shot at her own cunt. Susan giggled as well, "I'm going to so enjoy your pussy, Rory." The words were hardly out of her mouth before she was putting them into action, her slurps loud and quick. Rory's own tongue shot harder at Bree, diving over her labia lips. She gave another groan and then, aware she was the only one of the four without a twat in her mouth, lifted Lorelai's leg to get better access and went in.

"Mmmmnnn, ooooohhh, urrrrhhhh, yum," if the moans slurps of satisfaction had been loud before now the four women were in a pussy licking circle they were even noisier, seeming to merge into a vortex of groans and grunts and slaps of tongue swishing over wet flesh. Bree's hands were clasping at Lorelai's round butt cheeks, massaging and playing with them as she licked the hole on the other side. The brunette's daughter started to join her own tongue with a finger, interspersing her licks with slow, but firm, prods down Bree's slit. "Mmmmmnnn, urrrrrrhhhh." Lorelai received the benefit as Bree sped up her own tonguing, slapping and sliding over and into the hot and wet Milf hole. "Mmmnnnn, so good, so tasty," she said in one of the brief pauses before resuming tonguing the younger Mom.

Lorelai shuddered in pleasure, shaking her fuckhole at Bree's face, coating the redhead with girl-cum. Not that it mattered, it was so tasty and sweet and she was doing the same with Rory, her cunt rubbing at the teen's pretty face, smearing it with her juice. Rory fingered and tongued harder, obviously caring as little that the cum was covering her juice. And opposite Bree, she could tell Susan was enjoying the lapping as hard as she was.

But whilst pussy eating was fun to a pair of nymphos such as Susan and Bree it wasn't enough. Bree broke her head from Susan and swivelled round so that she was half sitting and looking at Lorelai, smiling as she sensually licked the other's cum from her lips. "That was nice - now do you want something harder?"

"Always," said Lorelai, she rolled away from Susan and spread her legs, wiping away the cum on her pussy and she stroked it hard, making the labia vibrate. "I'm horny for toys..."

Bree got up, after allowing Rory one last fingering tonguing, walking over to her dresser. Opening it she pulled out a pair of strap-ons, dangling them from her fingers, "I hope you like big ones...".

Lorelai grinned widely, "Oh, yes," her daughter said with an equally slutty smile.

Bree held one out to her friend and then attached the other; silently thanking the practice she'd had with Susan and Gabby on equipping the fake dicks she looked like a pro. She pressed the end against her clit hood, feeling a stir of passion as the toy pressed down against the flesh and at the bud. If that was how it felt when it was free and loose, it would be even better when she was pounding pussy and the toy was springing back at her clit. She got on the bed, waddling on her knees towards Lorelai who was opening her legs in invitation, beside the Milf her daughter doing the same as Susan moved towards her.

"Come fuck my cunt..." Lorelai invited.

Within moments Bree and Susan were pounding the pussies of the Gilmores, the two housewives up on their knees driving forward at the wet, sexy holes. The two Gilmores gasped and cried in excitement, their legs spreading wider so that Lorelai's was resting over her daughter's, the two of them gripping at each other's hand, holding them in a parody of mother-daughter bonding. Bree slammed harder and deeper, thrusting the toy further into the Milf twat in front of her. It vanished between Lorelai's sexy twat lips, making the hole between spread.

"AAAaarrrghhh," Lorelai let out a squeal, her back raising and arching, her hand squeezing at her daughters. Rory wasn't far behind, shrieking in ecstasy as Susan's plastic prick penetrated deep.

"Yes, oh, yes," moaned Bree and upped her speed, realising as she did so that Susan was racing up to match her. The two horny hotties on her bed, bucked and jolted, crying out in pleasure. Bree slammed harder, her titties bouncing and jiggling as she slammed forward. Looking down she could see Lorelai's jumping and swinging, like two jellies on a shaking plate.

The feeling of excitement in Bree's own pussy was mounting. The toy's haft doing it's job, pressing hard at her clit, stimulating and exciting the hard bud. The redhead could sense the dampness of her pussy, feeling the little trickles of cum juice forming inside, bouncing and sliding over her lips and down her mons as she slammed forward and back. Beneath her Lorelai was as wet and slick as a melting ice-rink, shrieking and gasping as the large toy rammed in and out of her soaked twat.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me please," Lorelai gasped out, though Bree had no intention of doing anything else. She slammed down sending the toy shooting down the Milf fuck tunnel.

There was a loud series of moans and squeals from beside her "Ooooohh, aaaarrghhhh, yessss," Bree briefly turned (without pausing in her fucking) Rory was enjoying the fucking as much as her Mom, her back bending and arching. She had let go off her Mom and one hand squeezing a tittie, the other rubbing at her clit as below it Susan filled her hole. Bree grinned at her friend and Susan smiled back, and without saying anything they both sped up, their plastic cocks ramming harder at the sexy holes in front of them.

Bree turned back to Lorelai, the other woman's face was contorted in pleasure, beads of sweat on her hair. One hand was gripping the bedding, inches from daughter's head, the other was strumming at her clitoral hood like it was a guitar. It made Bree even hotter and she sped up, mentally telling Susan to keep pace with her.

"Aaaaaaarrghhhh," Lorelai's shriek was loud and passionate, her mouth opening like a siren starting to sing.

"Yessss," cried Bree, "yesssss." Her own cunt felt like it was afire, burning, flaming - and all in a good way. The juice which had been building up in her pussy exploded, shooting at the toy and surging down it to splatter over Lorelai's slick cunt; the two women's juices mixing together to form streams, sliding down to pool on the quilt. "Yessssss, arrrrrrghhh, yesssss," Bree was out of control, slamming forward with a frenzy she had never experienced. Was this what it was like for guys? An explosion of bliss with an explosion of cum and their brain's blowing at the same moment... "AAaarrrrrghh, yesssssss," she slammed into Lorelai, again and again. She had one advantage over men, cumming didn't leave her spent and floppy.

It was an advantage Lorelai was making full use of, her back bent and she screamed so loud mirrors almost shattered, "Fuuuuckkk, aaaaaarrrrrrggggh, fuuuuuckkkk, aaaaarrggghhh aaaarrggghhh, aaaaaarrrrrggghhh!!"

Bree hadn't heard anyone cum so loudly or for so long, if it wasn't for the fact that Rory was replicating her Mom's screams and shrieks, Bree would have said it was a one-off. She pounded harder and faster, giving it deep to Lorelai and not letting her own pleasure subside. Within seconds another orgasm hit her and Bree discovered her toes really did curl... "Yessss, yesssss, aaaarrggghhh, ooooohhhhh, aaaarrghhh!"

It was Lorelai who squirted next, blasting her cum up and over Bree's fake phallus. The redhead continued to ram through he spray, making it fan out like from a high-powered shower. "AAAarrrgghhh!"

"AAArrrrrggghhh," screamed Rory as well, "Fuck my ass, Susan, fuck my sweet butthole."

"Me as well," her Mom squealed, "Take me anally..."

Bree and Susan pulled out their toys, both liberally dripping cum. The two Gilmore's turned over, rolling towards each other so that they were face down with only inches behind them. They both reached to their cheeks, pulling the buttocks apart to reveal their rosebuds. Their heads turned as they looked round at the housewives, "Fuck our butts," said Rory with her dirty smile and Lorelai nodded an enthusiastic agreement.

Even if the pussy lubed cocks didn't push down deep at first shove, it was obvious that these were no virgin assholes. Not from the way both Mom and daughter raised their butts to meet the invaders, wiggling to encourage them down. Nor from the deeply satisfied groans which escaped from both Gilmore's lips. These were two experienced ass-fuckees, ready for a deep and hard reaming.

And Bree knew she and Susan were ready and willing to give them one.

The two housewives took their plastic pricks in their hand, the slick juice which coated the toys damp against their palms and guided them towards the waiting holes, the Gilmore's spreading their rosebuds so they bloomed open as the strap-ons approached.

"Oooohhhh yes," moaned Lorelai as Bree entered her, the younger Milf raising her cheeks to help the toy in, the wobble of her cheeks an enticement to Bree to carry on down. Beside her Susan was doing the same, slowly pushing and lowering herself onto the teen sexpot she was sodomising. "Deeper," groaned Lorelai, "Deeper." Bree pulled back an inch with her pelvis, before thrusting it down again. This was no virgin butt, the cherry had been popped a long time ago, the tunnel expanding with ease as the toy pressed down it; Lorelai moving with a long-practised experience. "MMMnnnn yessss," the brunette moaned.

"I'm going harder," said Bree, "I'm really going to pound down."

She was as good as her word, speeding up her pace and passion, thrusting deeper and deeper into the sexy asshole. At first her body perpendicular, but as she drove further in shifting so he was parallel, her body lying on top of Lorelai so it was like she was doing press ups with Lorelai as the mat. The younger Milf squeaked and squealed in pleasure, one of her hands gripping at the bedding, the other resting on her daughter's back, rubbing and squeezing the flesh. "Oooooohhh, urrrrrhhhh, yesssss."

"Fuck," grunted Bree, "You are so hot, this is amazing."

"You're great as well," gasped Susan to Rory, "Your asshole is the best hole I've fucked; if all women were as hot as you I'd go one hundred percent lesbian."

"Ooooohhh," Rory squeaked in reply, "Your strap-on is so hard; it's like being butt-fucked by a guy."

"Better..." corrected her Mom, "Uuurrhhh, aaaaarghhh, oh shit..."

The two housewives slammed down on the naked Gilmores, ramming their dildos all the way down the younger women's anal passages. The Mom and daughter bucked and screamed, their bodies shuddering in excitement as they were driven to furious bouts of pleasure. Their hands grabbed at the bedding and each other, gripping hands so tightly that it seemed that they were worried if they let go they'd plummet. Sweat covered them, juice as well, shiny on their backs and buttocks. Bree and Susan's titties jiggled and jumped, bashing against their new lovers, the nipples hard and stiff.

"MMmnnn, yeaahhh, ohhhhhh," Susan moaned in excitement.

Bree matched her, "Ohhhhhh, yessss, uuurrrhhh." Lorelai's asshole was so bangable and hot; it was relaxed enough for easy fucking, but Lorelai was pushing it back at her for maximum enjoyment, making the strap-on rub at Bree's clitoris with every violent thrust. She was soaking and dripping, her pussy aflame with passion, waves of pleasure rippling outwards through the rest of her body. From the grunts from Susan and the wide grin on her friend's face she was equally enjoying Rory's butt. Harder and harder the housewives pounded, until they were panting with exhaustion and the Gilmores were screaming.

Needing a brief break Bree dropped off Lorelai and onto her back, beside her the panting Susan did the same. The break only lasted a few seconds before Rory said, "Let me suck your dick, Bree."

Her Mom laughed and nodded as Rory clambered over her and positioned herself so that she was leaning over Bree's strap-on, her ass in the air. Her mouth went down, opening wide as she took the toy between her lips. Up and down she bobbed, her hair flopping over her forehead and into her eyes as she cleaned up her Mom's anal juices, at the same time pushing the toy into Bree's cunt. The redhead gave a groan of pleasure, "That's good," as she began to rub and play with her titties.

Lorelai moved to a sitting position, resting against the bed's headboard and spreading her legs open so she could rub at her wet twat, massaging it in a circle as she watched her daughter slurping at the cock that had been in her ass moments before. She grinned widely, "She's good, isn't she?"

She was, Bree agreed, the teen was an expert at giving head, taking the fake cock nice and deep, slurping passionately at it and covering it with her bile. If Bree had been a guy the bj would have made her blow, as she wasn't it just made her hot and horny again and when Rory's head popped up and the teen smiled and said, "Now fuck my ass," she was more than inclined to accept.

Getting up Bree moved round, Rory on her hands and knees and wiggling her ass, and inserted the dripping dick into the teen's butt. Her friend had left the opening gaping and ready and the toy slid easily in, making Rory gasp and grunt in pleasure. Bree took hold off her waist and slowly began to move in and out.

"Mmmnnn," Rory moaned, her eyes moving to Susan. The brunette was half-sitting, watching in enjoyment as the redhead analised the teen. Rory gave another groan of bliss as Bree's dick entered her. Then she smiled at Susan, "Come fuck my mouth, let me take you both together."

"You won't regret it," said Rory's Mom, rubbing harder at her pussy.

And that was how moments later Bree had Susan opposite her, both housewives on their knees, gripping Rory, their tits swinging as they pumped into the teen enthusiastically and the teen bounced and jiggled between them with equal eagerness, her slurps and gulps loud and passionate. In and out, in and out, they both went, Bree possibly a little faster than Susan as the brunette held back from totally ramming Rory's throat. Bree grinned at her friend, "This is so much fun..."

"I knew it would be..." Susan grinned, "but I didn't know we'd pick up such a pair of hotties..."

"Good, you're enjoying. We are as well," Lorelai was up on her knees, kneeling behind Susan and taking hold off the housewife's tits, to play and knead with them. "Mmmnnn," the younger Milf moaned, squeezing the boobies harder as Susan turned her head and the two brunette's tongues flickered at each other. "Mmmnnn, don't you enjoying spit-roasting Rory, isn't she so sexy?"

She was and Bree was definitely enjoying sharing the teen with her friend, and seeing Lorelai join in was adding to the pleasure. She gripped Rory's waist harder, leveraging in her fake dick deeper and harder, so that it's full length was drilling the teen and her thighs were slapping at her. In front of her Susan and Lorelai continued to grapple with each other, Susan removing her hand from Rory to move them behind her and onto Lorelai's side, encouraging the hot Mom to press deeper at her. Lorelai seemed keen to do so, her hands grasping at Susan's boobs, squashing the two mounds so that the flesh quivered and popped between her fingers. Their tongues continued to press and wiggle at each other, never quiet sliding into the open mouths, but always threatening to. And all the time Rory continued to bang back and forth between the housewives, sucking deep on Susan's fake phallus as she enjoyed Bree's up her ass.

"Fuck my butt as well," Lorelai broke from Susan and moved onto her daughter. She rested her pussy on the top of the teen's head and then pushing it down so that Susan's toy popped from Rory's moth and the older Gilmore's still open rosebud ended up exactly opposite the other brunette's cock.

"Fuck her, Susan," giggled Rory, "She loves anal. We both do."

"Oooohhhh," moaned Lorelai. Bree paused from butt-fucking her daughter to watch in excited fascination as the younger Mom shuddered and shivered as her friend pushed the dildo into her ass. "Oooohhhh, that's so good, fuck it hard."

Susan began to thrust in and out, sending vibrations through Lorelai and Rory and Bree. For a few moments Bree remained halted, letting the shudders run through the Gilmores and up her plastic prick to her cunt. It felt good, but it'd feel better if there was more pressure pounding on her clit and she resumed banging Rory's ass. The teen squealed in pleasure, "Ohhhh, that's it, that's it, ram my asshole, fuck my butt."

"Stick it in my mouth, let me suck my girl's juices," cried out Lorelai.

Bree couldn't say no. She popped the dildo out of Rory's ass and held it for Lorelai. The Milf slammed forward, driven by Susan, her mouth opening. In the toy went, Bree moving to follow it so that it went with Lorelai as the Milf fell back.

"Mmnnnn, that's it Mom, clean Bree's dick, suck my hot ass of it," said Rory. The teen giggled and laughed as her Mom see-sawed back on forth on her back, her pussy scraping at Rory's head, the hair getting mussed with juice, the Milfs titties rolling over her daughter's back, the nipples hard like rock. At either end the two housewives slammed away, their rubber dicks ramming into Lorelai's orifices and filling them with their sexy goodness. Rory giggled some more, balancing on one hand as she rubbed her wet pussy with the other. "Oh my God, this is so hot, I love sharing with my Mom. Stuff it back in my ass now... ooooohhh God yes."

Bree rammed at Rory's butt again. It seemed she was able to go even faster and harder now that Lorelai had lubricated the dick, Rory's ass stretched and willing. "Aaaaarrrghh," the teen screamed in pleasure, wobbling on one hand as she used the other to stroke at her cunt, "AAAaaarrrghhh."

"OOooohhhh, fuckkkkk, oooohhh, aaaaaarrghhh," her Mom was shrieking as well, Rory's hair acting as a mastubatory aid as her own ass was hammered by Susan.

Bree knew how they felt, her own pussy was soaking wet, waves of pleasure shooting from it with each thrust into Rory's butthole. Lorelai's mouth was just inches from it, the Mom, interspersing her screams and squeals with attempts to ram her tongue at the narrow gap between Bree's toy and her daughter's walls. Bree was moving to fast for the brunette to have much success, but it didn't seem to stop her trying. "OOoooohhhh, aaaaarrrghhh," Rory shook in pleasure again.

"Yes, yes, yes," grunted Susan. Bree could see her friend's tits wobble and jiggle and jump as the brunette pounded Lorelai's ass. Tiny streaks of sweat trickled down her face and between the bouncing boobs as Susan panted and strained, her face red with exertion, "Yes, yes, yes."

Bree was gasping and panting as well, she was pounding Rory as quick, hard and deep as she could and the pace was telling. Her heart was hammering in her chest, her skin flushed as the blood pumped and burning like it was molten lava flowing through her veins. It was worth it; her pussy was leaking cum, almost singing in pleasure as the strap-on ground at her; waves of pleasure rushing through her body. She hit as hard as she could, "Ooooooohhhh, oooohhhh, urrrrrrhhh, aaaaaarrghhh."

Exhausted she popped the cock out of Rory's ass. The teen remained in position for a few minutes, acting as stand for her Mom to lean on as Susan drove the dildo in and the Milf to orgasm. Lorelai screamed in pleasure, "Fuuuuccckkk, aaaaarrrgghhh."

"Yesssss," Susan cried seconds later. She pulled the dildo out and collapsed backwards, breathing heavily.