All Comments on 'One-Night Stand with the Archangel Ch. 03'

by IrresistibleBeauty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Looking forward to how it turns out. Please tell me this isn't some saga that has 25 chapters to it. I love Olivia--are you Olivia--and I want to see how this turns out.

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
weird but touching

Very good story so far... You created a vivid set of characters, that can easily be bought. I loved the second chapter best as it got me horny, but this was even more intense on the psychologic level : i couldn't believe there was no NEXT link at the end of this chapter. We all hope that it is/was Michael and everything works out fine with Olivia, Michael and the Baby (as long as they don't end up in Suburbia clean and monogam)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent work!

excellent work!I never wrote a comment for any story on this site, but couldnt help myself in this case. your obviously an amazing storyteller.Í loved the first part how it all started out , come to think of it the 'archangel' n everything is kinda silly but its how ur wrote it that made it so gr8.

Im curious about one thing, in the 2nd story you mentioned the country 'Qatar', actually im living here rite now! And its I never thot any1 out there actually knew about this lil country and its a surprise to see qatar in an erotic story of all things!...btw there aint no princesses here, its an islamic state and all.

Anyway..You should write more stories.

M

veryhornygirlveryhornygirlover 15 years ago
It can't be the end, please don't it's so!!

This was such a great story, I was really sad to see that there wasn't a next chapter. Please don't let that be the end, I was really getting into the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more, more, more

LOVE IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous