One Night with a Mindflayer

Story Info
A night in a cave exposes John to eldritch pleasures...
1.1k words
4.31
25.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers

John drew in a deep breath as he pulled back on his bow. The large deer was in the meadow, completely unaware of his presence. He loosed the arrow and it hit the animal. John had missed and now the arrow was lodged behind the shoulder of the now startled animal. He notched another arrow but it was too late, the deer was already bounding away. John cussed as he pursued the wounded beast.

He followed the deer's path as quickly and quietly as he could, for he didn't want the beast to suffer. The crisp fall breeze blew through the trees, thankfully blowing his scent away from his prey. John followed the blood across the valley. John was amazed the deer had run this far. He must have missed worse than he thought.

Nightfall was quickly approaching and John was caught between a rock and a hard place. He didn't want the creature to suffer but he would lose the tracks if he continued into the night. Then, as he trudged through the bushes, John saw the deer lying lifeless in front of a cavern. John waited in the bushes for a moment. Caverns were notorious for having all manner of things inside, from mountain lions to bears to slimes. After about 15 minutes of waiting in silence, John figured if anything was inside the cave it would have come out by now.

He approached the fallen deer and he felt like something was still in the cave. John positioned himself so as he worked on getting the meat he could see inside the cave. After getting most of the meat from the deer it was past sunset. As John didn't want to, he would have to camp out by the cave entrance. He was smarter than to build a fire next to the carcass so he moved the deer to the edge of the trees and built his fire right at the cave entrance.

Inside the cave was pool of teal liquid. Clearly the cave went deeper into the earth but John would have to cross the liquid to see. He turned back towards his fire and leaned up against the cave wall. He would have to sleep lightly tonight. He roasted a small piece of venison and closed his eyes.

Just before he could sleep John felt the urge to go deeper into the cave. He paid it little mind and put one more log on the fire before letting the bliss of slumber carry him away. He began to dream, he was in the liquid, completely naked. Wherever the liquid touched, he felt strange, more sensitive. His body tingled as he splashed in the thick substance. It felt unlike anything he had ever felt before. Then a voice came from deeper within the cave, a deep but sultry voice.

"Do you know what that is?" The voice seductively asked.

"No, but it feels good." John said in a groggy voice.

"It's a breeding pool." The voice said.

"huh?" He uttered.

Then John witnessed something that could only be from a dream. A creature with several tentacles in the place of legs, she had a shapely figure, full breasts, but her head resembled an octopus. It had eyes and a nose but where a mouth should be there were only 3 tentacles. The thing lowered itself into the pool, opposite him.

"Come here man-beast." The monster girl invited, beckoning him with a tentacle.

John should have been frightened of the thing but her voice was so calming and this was a dream so John slowly walked towards her. Her tentacles slowly wrapped around his legs and one coiled around his torso. The thick liquid helped the tentacles glide easily over his body, making lewd sounds as they did so. She draped her arms over his shoulders and pressed his body against hers.

"What is your name man-beast?" The thing said in its seductive tone.

"John" He replied, still drowsy.

"John." The thing repeated.

The various tentacles slid all over his body, finally one slithered up to his half-hard member. The tentacles slowly began toying with it. One caressed his testicles while the other slid over the rapidly hardening penis. John let out a gasp. Several more of the tentacles had begun to fondle him. One caressed his thigh while two more had wrapped around his nipples. A tentacle slowly coiled around his now rock-hard erection and slid effortlessly back and forth. He had never felt anything like it. Then a particularly slimy tentacle slid towards his ass. John would have objected but he was to enraptured by the pleasure to care. The tentacle prodded him, teasing the opening before sliding into him. John moaned loudly as the tentacle rhythmically slid in and out of his ass while the other tentacle stroked his penis.

John couldn't take it anymore; the bombardment of otherworldly pleasure forced the seed out of him. John came, covering the tentacle in his sticky cum. John panted heavily but the tentacles didn't stop. John opened his eyes in surprise to see that the thing wasn't in front of him anymore.

"Wha-" John tried to say before he felt the thing's body press up against his back.

The three tentacles slid over his face and head.

"Let me taste your mouth." The monster girl commanded.

John obediently opened his mouth and a tentacle slithered in and started playing with his tongue. John didn't even question how the thing had made him open his mouth or how he was enjoying having his ass explored by a monster's tentacle. He didn't care. The only thing that mattered was the pleasure he was feeling. The tentacle in his ass started pumping faster, forcing his hips forward and into the other tentacle wrapped around his slime-covered penis. Then the tentacle in his mouth started pumping too. He was getting assaulted from literally every orifice!

"You came already, now it's my turn." The thing whispered into his ear.

John nearly let go just hearing her speak in that ravishing tone. The tentacle in his ass pumped harder and faster. John tried to keep from cumming until he felt the tentacle release in his ass. He exploded as he felt the warm liquid pumped into his intestine. John let out another loud moan as the tentacles finally slowed. He couldn't even support himself anymore, the tentacle wrapped around his now enlarged stomach kept him in place.

The monster girl whispered into his ear once again.

"Did you like that?" She asked.

"Mmhmm" John tried to say through the tentacle still toying with his tongue.

"Then join me in the pool..." She said as her voice faded away.

When John opened his eyes, it was dawn. He sighed out loud and chuckled to himself. He looked down and his stomach was enlarged. What had happened wasn't a dream after all. John looked towards the pool and he felt that same urge to go in. He took off his clothes and entered the pool...

Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers