All Comments on 'One Night With Daddy'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best yet

I've read all your stories. While this one was bordering on too long, it was by far the hottest and your build up was great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boing!

Well I'm at full mast. I'd love a follow up where she finds a fiancé and daddy gets conflicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Thanks for this well written father daughter incest tale. Good length, plot, narrative and character development. Good job, please keep up your good work.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Conflicted !

Father / Daughter relations are not my one of my hot spots, carnally speaking. The finances, inherent trust and vulnerability is just too weighted in favor of libedinous daddy. Its just rife with yuck factor . Yet excellent writing laden humor and snappy dialogue too always trips my triggers. . I hate being criss-crossed by these divergent prejudices, but the deal breaker among them all is honesty.

The truth is I hated how,much I enjoyed this story. Full f#~%ing marks. *****

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
btw . ..

Excellent job on therapist lingo that advocates by selective omission herding the patient by half-steps to desired outcome, all the while under impeccable rhetorical veil of neutrality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

But the therapist trip a second time seemed redundant but kudos for not writing some predictable story where the dad decides to just have sex with her forever.

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanover 9 years ago
One of the hottest stories ever

This gets praise for so many levels. One is the length; it does not feel slow yet the pacing is as intense as the teasing both characters suffer. It's not a simple "wham bam" tale it's like riding a roller coaster; it builds up slow, a big rush, then slows down for more. It's very masochistic and realistic, the protagonist struggles throughout. Please make this a favorite, it hits on all points: virgin daughter who's also dying to be a sub slut, possible impregnation from incest, painful & erotic. This should be talked about for a long time, as an actual story it's just wonderful. I didn't find myself rushing through it to get to the good parts because the entire story is the good part. It's a ride worth sitting on for every agonized moment of the protagonist you really feel he's fighting and yet, like the reader, wants to break down and surrender but it's completely justified and grounded. I can write pages about how great this was but it cannot equal just reading it one time because ultimately it leaves me speechless and shocked in the best way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow. One of the best stories I have read. Intense sexiness and humor in the right places. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very well written

There should be a 6th star here coz I'd click it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter Two Please

Best story I've read on here. You should definitely write a chapter two soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but bad too

The story was good but most of the time I wanted to hit the therapist. No matter what she said she was siding with the daughter and it pissed me off that's not how therapists should be. The daughter and dad pissed me off as well. Submissive people listen to their dom instead of trying to manipulate them. The dad was not a dom in the sense that he let his daughter command most of the things. He was not a good dom and she was not a good sub plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Fucking and spanking. Give her what she wants and needs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So good - part 2

Part 2 please and babies :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I second the last anon's idea

A truly loving dad fucks a baby up inside his baby. And I like the description of this fine story, "Daughter admits she wants Daddy's cock." Of course she does, she wants and needs her father's fat veiny daddy-dick. Just like plenty of other baby girls do. That's what they use to fill that cute little hole between their legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Best story ever make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good.

A little long and somewhat boring in the middle. Some things irked, for example: "I could hear the sound as her lips stretched and let me in." That's just stupid, I've stretched a few pussies in my time but they never made a noise, their owners did but the pussy lips were quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

Awesome. More??!!!

abmarieabmarieover 9 years ago
:)

Great story! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
(Layla)

This is beautiful and I love it! And the best part is that you posted this just a few days after I asked you about some new stories ;) Captivating and very very well written, just like every other thing you have done! ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This was SO hot! Would love to see this story continued with as many chapters as possible.

CassieKCassieKover 9 years ago
Dreamtime!!!!

As a horny girl living in the secluded outback with my daddy, this story is all my fantasies wrapped up together. (If only my daddy knew.)

I reckon this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you VE and please keep writing and keep me cumming.

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
To anon- Good but bad...

A therapist isn't there to be agreeable to both sides in an intervention, they are there to represent their patient. In this case, the daughter. Frankly, I wanted to smash the father's face in. He said that he believed in therapy because it helped him when his wife died. Instead he was completely insensitive to the child he claims to love. He just couldn't shut the fuck up. Turns our he didn't know shit about the process. But then, what can you expect a guy who does the hottest job out there, road paving, then comes home and doesn't bathe. He is so clueless that he sticks up the furniture and the home. No class at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Therapist

The therapist character has my curiosity piqued. At one point you mentioned another couple, a mother and son, coming out of her office. I can only imagine the taboo things she's encouraged them to do! The therapist concept has a lot of potential, I'd love to hear about more of her patients.

ImAhmazinqqImAhmazinqqover 9 years ago

What happened to violating mommy?

gambit701gambit701over 9 years ago
The father is a stupid jerk

I guess I'll have to be the skunk at the party and agree with ansdguy about the father. He irritated the hell out of me. Both his behavior and his internal thought processes were more like those of a spoiled twelve year old with anger management issues than a mature adult.

He was actually emotionally abusive to his daughter in the way he approached the whole therapy process and his interactions with her. I wanted to like the story, but the father character was just too much of a stupid jerk. As a result, the ostensible "happy ending" just didn't ring true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bad

God he was annoying. The therapy bit was annoying. I didn't like the whole 'one time thing' the ending was bad ... I like most of you stories, this one, no. Also the sex didn't do anything for me, not enough of it. The whole story was practically the therapists and arguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it !!

This is one of the best literotica story I've had ever read.. Enjoyed reading it , it made me laugh. 5⭐ and 👍 job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

excellent story! a friend of mine was sent this story by one of her RP friends while she was in the car, she stayed horny for three hours, and when the car hit a bump, she came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey... I need to post this...

I wasn't sure where to, but I had to do it. I read your story The Good Sister a while ago, and I just noticed you took it down. That was the kind of story that stuck with you, and you never forgot it. You can't let other people's opinions sway you when it comes to your work. If you believe in it... that's all that matters. That's what good stories are all about. It doesn't matter if people love them, or hate them as long as they remember them. If it effects someone emotionally... it's a success. The Good Sister was a huge success in that regard.

You're going to take heat now and then for certain directions you decide to go in. I'm a professional writer, so I've been there. I understand the pressure you can feel, but trust me when I say to you... fuck 'em. It's your story. If you like it, that's all that matters.

I apologize if I overstepped with this posting, but I just wanted you to know that you have someone in your corner no matter what you decide to write. I think you're very talented. Some people want to be writers, and some people are writers. You are, without a doubt, a writer.

ValiorValiorabout 9 years ago
Your main character is impossible to like.

He's just a complete and utter asshole, balls to brains. The therapy part on the first page was where it started, where he figured that exploding and getting furious at his emotionally, sexually and mentally unstable daughter would - somehow - fix things. And whether or not you were trying to write him as an imbecile, *anyone* should know that you cannot "fix" psychological conditions like that, and that takes the reader out of the story. Will is an insufferable, aloof douche, and he brings the entire story down.

That explosion Kara has during therapy is also hard to believe. You should have paced it out more and made her slowly work up to revealing that; character conflict is the centre of all drama. And no, "drama" does not mean needlessly swearing, because by the end of the story, Will has not come far at all or grown as a person. Work on that.

Otherwise, you're fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it... Please write more.

I don't know what people are talking about but this story was amazing I've never been so wet in my life! Please write more on to it. What secret did the daughter have, is she pregnant or something? Was the doctor in on it? Does the dad fuck.her again? I really want to know. About to read more of your story's I hope their good like this OK one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story.

And I caught the clever reference to "I'f it don't fit, you must acquit"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree with Valior, the father is a total fucking retard douchebag asshole. I couldn't get past chapter two. Ugh. Ive read the story before but its been a long time back. You just want to take a baseball bat to the guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The daughter was a fucking spoiled little bitch. It irritated me. It made me want to slap her. Yet I still read the whole thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I came so much cheers love ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved this !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love you

Loved it and I love all of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter?

I loved this your writing is perfect and the characters are perfect. I loved when he was rough but still loving with her. Anyway ive come back to this story so much. And not just to get off , its just well written. I love how discriptive and realistic your words and events in the story are. Please please please please i cant ask/ beg you enough make more for this story. Maybe where the daught finally meets a guy but he isnt enought and daddy finally feels diffrently about just one time. I loved this and your other stories. If you continued with this so many people would be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

viel zu lang umschrieben,einfach Schwachsinnig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is what I was looking for!!!!!!

This is by far the best story I have read. I love how you kept me wanting more and more......I personally would love for you to continue the story the way you intended it to go. I will be definitely to see if there is another installment.

Thank you,

Georgia Peach

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I Bet the therapist was rubbing herself after sessions with them.:-P BTW loved the story, the father was realistic and I think their whole mess could have gone through a lot quicker if she decided to seduse him herself, but the therapist was involved, and I think she helped a lot, and gave a satisfying ending, a different ending :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing build up

I loved this story. I read it over two nights and couldn't get it out my head. Please continue it or write more! :) I'm going to send it to my Daddy now.

blackprincess0524blackprincess0524over 8 years ago
Really

That was so drawn out . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot

So taboo, and I feel so dirty for loving this, but this story just sucks you right in. I liked how the father is conflicted. It felt much more realistic that way. And the way he dominates her is just hot as hell. I agree with some of the other commenters...I'd love to find out what happened after. Did they continue their sexual relationship, or was that the end of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

God I want to fuck my daughter!!

tinalovehousetinalovehouseover 8 years ago
i liked it

i wish i as that daughter........ am so wet

torith88torith88over 8 years ago
MORE!!!!

Would love to see her have to move back after six years over daddy and him needing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was the worse story.

I wish I'd never have spent my time reading this it was a waste of erotica to the max.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

I just read the first chapter of deserving daddy, and then I found this and I'm so glad I did. This was well written and like everyone else is saying, it felt really realistic. I hope there's a sequel! I'd like to know if she ever gets a real boyfriend or continues her relationship with her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cumming

I came like 5 times reading this my arm is so sore oh my god

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Im a fan of you VanillaExtract I've read 3 of your stories already, the lexi's diary, deserving daddy and this...please continue writing, if you're a woman VanillaExtract i would loved to fuck you i don't care how old or how young you are...

Kudos !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Hottest thing I've ever read. Please do a sequel, I beg

littledittledeelittledittledeealmost 8 years ago
Love from a fan

Ok so I would just like to say you are officially my FAVORITE author on this site. In fact, I just made this account specifically to add you to my favorites. I've probably read Lexi's Diary a hundred times and I actually read this today not even realizing you were the same author. I was just going to comment saying how amazing this story is because I almost NEVER orgasm just fingering myself and this made me - more than once! But as I was scrolling down I noticed another comment mentioning Lexi's Diary and honestly I'm not even surprised anymore that you wrote both of these because they are by far two of the best things I've read on this site! You have such a wonderful mix of story and sex and honestly it reads like an honest to god piece of literature which, as a writer, I love! I'll be sure to read your other stories and I hope you continue to write more ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Please write more. Your stories are some of the greatest I have read on this site. Not just erotic but sensual, well thought out, and so well written. You honor us by allowing us to read you stories. I hope to read many more

joodlejoodleover 7 years ago
Don't you hate when spankings don't work?

You continue to impress as a writer, making your characters believable. She is one of the unconquerable bitch teenage girls that needs a few hundred fuck-buddies before they simmer down. He is the sexually frustrated closet Dom who needs someone to punish, and craves the excuse to punish. I agree that the therapists' approach seemed unlikely, but it's fiction. While I hate a bitchy cunt like this, topping from the bottom, it did help to solidify her character as a "spoiled bitch". The downside was that she didn't get hers in the end---and that the "end" was so brief. Seriously, a few thrusts and that's it? This seemed more like a dad caving to his spoiled whiny daughter than a Dom punishing his sub. I am submissive through and through. Asking, begging, and manipulating does not get me off in the end. It is my Dom thrusting his will upon me, angrily (oh for shame), that does the job. Some of your other stories have included that in the end, so that is what I expected. What I have yet to experience in your stories is the father wanting to impregnate his daughter. With such a distinct specialization in Daddy-daughter incest, I would think that you would explore that. In real life, that would be unthinkable to me, but in stories, it is one of the most erotic concepts to me. I know many would love a story with forced impregnation. Give it a whirl, for so many of our sakes. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

My darkest fantasies are centered around a fascination with my fathers penis. Father exposed himself to me in a very deliberate manner just before I moved out 20 years ago. My last boyfriend demanded I call him daddy duing sex. I loved texting David how much his "little girl" wanted to fuck daddy when he got home. Looking through the remarks it's encouraging to see other women also responding to these type of taboo urges. If my father only knew how submissive his youngest daughter can be. Thank you for an extremely wet evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what's her secret?

She didn't take a morning after pill. Deep down, he knows it. She's gonna trap him with a pregnancy and that's okay by him because he needs it to justify continuing the relationship permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but the abuse he put her through was too much for me. I felt so bad for Kara. I almost cried myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That was Hot.

Seriously great writing and so hot.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Heh, she's probably hiding the fact that she didn't take the pill.

Or perhaps she just knows that it's only a matter of time before she wears him down.

He did after all promise to spank her if she needed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Better when softer

Loved it until the last page. I've never understood how torture is fun. Better without the BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That. Was. Fucking. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Great story, great writing but too mutch abuse (for my taste)...

A romantic way could be better... very better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Man I wish there was a part 2 too this story!

ThePrincessBratThePrincessBratover 6 years ago
Incredible Read

What a brilliant and we'll written story. I'd give it more than 5 stars!

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Curious..

as to the Monday 'after' therapy discussion... What the hell did that Dr tell her to do now? String him along? Ask to join in? Or maybe the Dr got off, in session, while Kara told her about it?

momma1968momma1968about 6 years ago
loved it

Great read. You definately have talent. would love to read some more of this story.

CodyJarettCodyJarettalmost 6 years ago

This was wonderful. The length, build up, and climax were all near perfection! Although I felt that it may have been lacking some of the more erotic scenarios it was entitled to, I cannot argue that the finality of having been awarded with the objective desire was anything less than perfect. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This second story is even worse......

I do not like any kind of violence when a parent is dealing with their child.

I gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

One of the best on Literotica

I know you don’t do sequels but that story is begging for part 2. A part where Dad realizes that he wants to be with Kara. It would have been such a great story. Write part 2 VanillaExtract...please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
second

i kinda want a second ch. hehe i just like how the story go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So horny

OMG that was the best!! I am so wet now and horny!! That had everything! Punishment, holding back, shame, Daddy’s big cock, and a seriously bad little daughter with a very wet pussy. I wish someone would hold me down and slap my tits and spank my pussy hard and force me to suck his thick cock while I struggled. I kept hoping something might happen in front of the therapist that would expose how horny she was, too. Maybe she needs to be punished, too, for helping expose his darkest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
:/

That dad is a piece of shit.

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifealmost 4 years ago
Humor

I thought it was pretty funny. Their relationship and repartee was like a buddy-buddy movie with incest and light bondage. I liked his foray into dominating her even though she held the upper hand. I plan to read the entire last sex scene again.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Chapter 2?

Would love to see a more! This is definitely one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update!!!

Update please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please update!!!

Please please add another chapter or two. Please!!!!! It can’t end like this.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Great story but it needs a proper ending... Please

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24over 2 years ago

Okay, I have been reading all of your stories and this one truly needs a second chapter. Love the way you stories are about regular lay people and not the filthy rich. Unfortunately, I expect incest from them but know that it is much harder for the working class. Great story and I hope that she won't allow herself to be pregnant. In the next chapter, I hope you right that she has at least gotten on the pill and allowed ample enough time for it to be in her system for their next, "one time".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was fantastic! i cant believe he didnt fick her all night long. i really hope theres a second chapter this cant be over yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good story, but as others have said, it feels incomplete.

RoeGRoeGover 2 years ago

Don’t ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't seem to remember whether you have her hands restrained, or they're loose, because you have it both ways a few places. Same thing with looking at her eyes, when you supposedly have them covered in duct tape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Daddy is a sadistic bastard.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. I forgot i did leave a bit of a cliffhanger. You've all been hanging on the edge for so many years... I'll pull you up off the cliff in late 2022 or 2023 with a sequel.

Much love, lit fam.

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

Another five from me. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't read all the comments, so I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I would suggest that Kara's secret smile was because she never got the morning-after pill, and conceals her condition until it is too late to terminate. Then she uses impending fatherhood to coerce her Daddy into continuing the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stories about mental manipulation count as rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is grooming :(

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I’d love a follow up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lmao at the people here crying "grooming" or "abuse". It's not real. Do you think people dying in tv shows or videogames is murder? Do you think the siblings in A Game of Thrones are having actual incest? Do you think Breaking Bad is condoning making, consuming, and selling meth? If you can't handle fantasy maybe don't read fantasy?

The story was great, I can't wait for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wanted him to accept it in the end, to accept her fully.

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothingsabout 1 year ago

They’re conversations are way too funny!! I couldn’t stop laughing the first 3 pages/chapters— literally so well written

SerEvanSerEvanabout 1 year ago

Loved the subtle reference to that one court case! Actually had me laughing. Definitely worth the bookmark and the favorite.

Halston775Halston7758 months ago

I very much enjoyed the back story. Much like Will's penchant for leaving little Kara hanging in systems to build her anticipation, erotic storytelling relies on the same device. If the author only ever gives the reader fucking, there's no drama. You used the anticipation and suspese quite well I give a dramatic story with a perfect... climax. Awesome story.

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

screw it, got tired of it all ,,couldnt finish

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very sexy. I love rough sex. She should have a threesome with father and therapist. Hope she’s knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He was just way too resistant. I get building the anticipation and suspense, but it was a bit much. Where's part 2 where he finally realizes they should be together and she didn't get a pill after all and has a little surprise for him? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Left me empty. T4ied to be hot, but too much externality stuff.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Great story . i just do nut care much for the name calling .

Would love another follow up story where she by passes the pill and

ends up pregnant .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...