All Comments on 'One Night with Mom Ch. 02'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I preferred the "forbidden fun" theme to "extremes and discomfort"

I know there are readers that like stories that don't distinguish between sex and discomfort, but this story started out with a consensual "forbidden fun" theme, then chapter two switched into the "hero" dishing out mild abuse.

This is not pleasant reading for people who *can* distinguish between sex and violence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf?

Agree with the previous statement. Moved beyond a little kinky to what the fuck. A good start that suspended disbelief with part one. Part 2 is a crash into that disbelief.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Every boy should have her as a mother.

Love how both are so uninhibited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, But...

You either need to stick with first person (I, me, mine), or third person (you, you're, your). You jump around like no other writer I've ever seen!!! :-p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad Grammar

Very bad grammar but what a fuck story for a horny old bastard like me. Lunch time in this Independent Living place and now I will get hard even looking at some of these old broad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1

what a middle-school fantasy! Go somewhere else and grow up.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 6 years ago
Waste of time!

The first chapter started out fine, progressed into sadism and then into bull crap! The second was all bull crap; mom should kick him in the balls at the end of her stupid deal as payback. This series is a waste of time! 1* and that's being generous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Respect for the mom

Should defianly go into more respect for his mom so a deep romance can come from this.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 6 years ago
It's really amazing

that these idiots who bitch about what you have written are all listed ( with one exception) are listed as "Anonymous"! Not only do they not have the balls to say who they are but they HAVE NOT written even one story! These assholes don't even have a clue about what it takes to write a story! The one exception is one, xsiveone person. Even xsiveone did not have the balls to write his / her own story / stories. The simple fact is that if these assholes do not like what you write then they should not read it! Speaking as one who has been paid for his stories, all I can say is #1; keep writing, I have confidence that you will get better as you write more stories and #2; Please continue this story. I want to see how it comes out. I will put my opinion / review of this story in a separate comment.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 6 years ago
I really like the story but

A gentleman would have pulled out at the first sign of tears, hence the 3 stars only. Good start tho, keep up the good work.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Not A Good Read To Me**

Sorry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How to critisze

What is it worth to Post a comment with a name instead of anonymous? Hey, I'm Steven Smith: now you Know Me?

Does it neeed to be a cook to be able to judge a meal if it tastes? I think Not. If its too salty its too salty weather you think cooking Is a hard Job to Do or Not.

I missed The other things despite of Sex in this part. They didnt talked very much, there was no tease, just The technical description on how to fist or make anal sex.

ErosnessErosnessalmost 6 years ago
Gentleman

Anonymous, the tears don't always mean no. Although I did do as you suggest once. I had woman doing all she could to get me inside her anus. She was forcing herself to do it hoping I'd commit to her. As the tears for heavier I stopped her. Never saw her again. Another woman didn't cry as much but as his mom will come to be, she became an anal freak. Demanded an anal more often than vaginal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Good!

It's very rare to read an incest story where the mother get fisted and cried during anal penetration. That's changed and seems more real....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES