One Night with My Junior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ah!' Daniel moaned in submission as she squeezed the walls of her pussy against his blood-engorged cock.

Suddenly, she moved her fingers over to his nipples and began to flick them aggressively sending his body over the edge making him yell, 'OOOHHH YEAH NAT, OH FUCK!'

'Say that you love cheating on her with me!' she squealed, throwing her hips at his swollen, aching cock waiting to burst of cum.

He had forgotten all about the guilt in having sex with another girl and cheating on his girlfriend. Before he could even stop to think and decide, he so desperately wanted to blow his load into her pussy that he just mindlessly said it.

'I love cheating on her by fucking you!' he shouted in so much pleasure as she rode his dick faster and harder.

The sounds of his cock going in and out of her wet pussy were squishy and loud. He could feel all their wetness soaking up the bedsheets.

'Say I'm the best ever fuck you ever got!' she cried.

'Yes, yes, yes!' Daniel gasped in pleasure, 'Best ever sex baby!'

'DO IT!' she screamed rocking her hips insanely, her breasts flying up and down and swirling her fingers onto his nipples fast and hard, 'COME INSIDE ME, GIVE ME ALL OF IT AND SCREAM MY NAME!'

She leaned in and enveloped her mouth into his lovingly. That was all it took for him to lose control and he felt the pressure and exploded into her screaming his heart out. They looked deep into each other's eyes lovingly and he pushed her down hard onto his dick which exploded an extremely large load of semen deep inside her. The orgasm he experienced while have cheating sex was mind blowing. He didn't realize how good it felt to fuck and make love to her. She herself fell forward onto his chest and grinned to herself as she watched that Daniel's body shake as he came inside her, his breathing harsh and his eyes hazy. He felt their warm fluids, especially his thick cum seeping down their thighs, his balls and finally pooling onto the bedsheets. He realized with the amount of fucking they were doing, Natalie was probably going to have to throw out the sheets as they were most likely too soiled beyond saving. They clutched each others bodies as they gently kissed each other like young lovers. She definitely made him feel young again.

They take a break for a moment to wash up their sweat and fluids. He takes out a cigarette to have a smoke with her by the window while they chatted about various things in life. They also kissed gently for awhile, holding her naked body against his. He felt some comfort being with her, despite the guilt of doing this behind his girlfriend's back. Her lips gave him some solace. Soon, she moved over to him and started squeezing his cock again till it began to get up. His hand slowly played with her nipples making her give a little soft moan. His fingers moved down to touch her pussy to feel it becoming wet once more.

'Come, let me make love to you properly this whole night,' and carried her naked body up into his arms, 'I'll make sure you can't walk properly for at least a week.'

He wanted to further have really dirty, really amazing sex with this girl. She was all his tonight.

They had crazy sex in various positions all over her room that night. One of them included having sex on her chair. Both of them were clutching each other bodies for dear life and she bounced on his dick while he helped, ramming her hips up and down harder and faster each time. The chair creaked and creaked and he hoped it would be able to take their weight, if not he'd have to buy a new chair for her.

They even tried reverse cowgirl so she was facing the other way. He watched her from behind, the way she rode his cock, thrusting and her back muscles moving. He thoroughly enjoyed it as his girlfriend wasn't adventurous enough to do all this with him. He felt empowered that night and became brave enough to get Natalie into all the positions he could never do with Mikaela.

She was told to hold her hands against the bedpost, bend over and be on all fours so he could fuck her from behind. She obeyed his request and he entered her from behind and started to fuck her doggy style, holding her face down onto the mattress. She moaned and yelped into her pillow wickedly. Her large meaty ass was feeling good with each of his thrust and he began to slap it as he held on to her while ramming her hard. It was perfect round and she was also enjoying his each thrust. He continuously kept slapping her ass hard as he fucked her like an animal from behind.

Having sex with Natalie in this manner was an entirely new experience for him. She was crazy and wild. It wasn't like the slow love making he was used to with his girlfriend which gave him a different kind of high then this. It was such crazy, passionate animalistic fucking they were having against the bedpost. Both of them were sweating and riding each other like sex starved animals. He realized their sounds of their fucking were so loud, especially as his balls slapped her ass cheeks as he pumped in from behind.

Natalie would ask him a whole trail of questions to turn him on more.

'Does your girlfriend fuck you like this? Does she let you fuck her this way like me?'

'Does she make you cum the way I've been making you cum?'

'Don't you wish she knew what you were doing? Fucking another girl besides her?'

To his embarrassment, he realized the more he got turned on by cheating on Mikaela, the harder he fucked Natalie. He was feeling so high on both sex and alcohol, hearing himself give her multiple orgasms. It was great to know he was making her feel amazing and giving her the fuck of her life.

He remembered also lifting and placed her two legs were on his shoulder as he entered for the next round. He had lost count of how many positions he had tried with this girl. The room was filled with the smell of their sex. He felt he could do anything to her to fulfill his sexual appetite. Sweat was flying everywhere and was screaming in so much pleasure that he began to get worried even her neighbors would be awoken by it, thinking she was in trouble.

Throughout the night, they would continue the competition to see who could make one another cum first, but usually it was Daniel who came first as the pleasure was too great. He couldn't stop her and she had the greatest stamina he'd ever seen. She gave pretty good blow jobs as well, he realized when she did stop to take a break to suck his cock.

He didn't think one bit about his girlfriend that entire night while he was having sex with Natalie. He spent that entire night ironing his sex appetite for her onto her body, making her moan in pleasure and cum till their body fluids became one all over each other and on the soiled bedsheets. Her bedroom windows were fogged up by the time they were done at seven in the morning. They rolled in between the sheets, their legs locked with each other and his strong arms gripping around her small naked body. They could have lit up the night with their repeated passionate love making, the glistening sweat forming across their naked bodies and their moans of pleasure as they exploded into each other.

The sexual affair was short-lived. Daniel made sure of it. Despite that great night he had with Natalie, he knew that he would never choose anyone else over Mikaela. He couldn't imagine his life without her. Despite all her faults, he had never felt a connection that was as deep as the one he felt with her.

Did that make him a selfish bastard?

The answer was yes, but he couldn't help it. He couldn't explain why he gave in to it, except that it was an opportunity and the right moment.

He spent the rest of his remaining year loyal to Mikaela before he finally graduated and headed home to the girl he saw as his one true love.

12