One of Those Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

"In the living room, the both of you, we need to talk!" I said as I walked in behind them.

They sat down on the couch, realizing they were going to get a lecture. Right at the moment, I was about to start ranting, I noticed movement in the back yard through patio doors. It was my husband sneaking up to the house. "Fuck," I said, realizing I was going to have difficulty explaining a naked son and daughter. I quickly said, "Shit, it's your dad... stay out of sight!"

Both Dani and Tyler leaped out of the couch, hiding behind the wall that separated the patio from the living room area just as my husband opened the patio doors and snuck in. I hurried into the kitchen-patio and said, "Hey hon, what are you doing home?"

"Are the kids upstairs," he asked.

"Yeah," I fibbed, what else could I say.

"Good," he said as he threw his car keys on the table, "I am horny as fuck!"

"What?" I asked, not believing my luck today as I watched him unbutton his pants.

On rare occasions, when he's too horny to make it through the day, he'll come him for a quickie; but because he'd already dumped a load on my shirt this morning, I didn't think this was a possibility; considering the type of day it was, I should have known better.

"I came home to fuck my little slut!" he said as he took off both his pants and boxers, giving his big hard cock a little stroke in the process.

"What about the kids?" I asked, desperately trying to think of a way out of this mess.

"What about them? They're upstairs and probably on their cell phones again, you know they're blind to the world when they're like that."

I didn't know what to say now, and just looked at him taking another step closer.

"Come on, I don't have time for you to play hard to get; get on your knees and suck it like a good little whore, please," he smiled, holding his big cock with his right hand.

I realized I didn't have much of a choice here; I mean, it's not as if he was doing anything wrong; this wasn't the first time he talked dirty to me and treated me like a slut or a whore... as a matter of fact, I usually like it, but it's something between me and him. I wasn't too keen on Tyler and Dani bearing witness to this. But then again, I couldn't turn down my husband without a damn good excuse. As it was a 30 minute drive from work, I didn't feel comfortable sending him back with a boner. Besides, the damage was already done; he had already called me a slut and a whore and I hadn't rebutted, so... I got down on my knees and started sucking his cock. Truth be told, after everything that had transpired so far today, I was actually glad to be able to wrap my slutty mouth around a nice, big, fat cock.

"Take off your clothes baby," he grunted. With little choice, I started taking off my clothes as I sucked his dong like the good little slut I was. I figured I'd suck him off, swallow his load and sent him on his merry way. He never has time for more during these kinds of visits, his lunch break is only 1 hour. I'd have to take some puns and jokes from the kids, but considering they were still naked, and would be for quite a few more hours, I figured it 'd be all right. I had forgotten one tiny detail however...

It wasn't until my husband said, "Oh fuck, I wanna cum in your face!" that I realized that things wouldn't be that simple.

Again, this was something he did often, something I didn't have a problem with, but considering the circumstances wasn't ideal... still before I knew how to object and what alternative to provide him with, it was too late. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and began jacking off furiously, aiming straight for my face. "Oh fuck baby," he grunted as he exploded and began spurting all over my face, drenching my nose, cheeks, eyes and forehead in a very generous amount of cum.

When he was empty, he said, "Thanks love, gotta go," and pulled up his boxers and pants.

As soon as he was out the sliding doors, heading for the back porch, Dani and Tyler came out of hiding and walked into the kitchen. As I was carefully scooping up my husband's cum from around my eyes and flung it onto the floor, they came closer. Figuring they had seen and heard everything there was to hear and see, I saw no point in jumping up and trying to cover up.

"Jeez," I heard Tyler whisper.

"Oh my god, mom," Dani added.

I looked up at them, as my eyes were sort of free of cum, and noticed that Tyler was sporting another massive boner, while Dani 's nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

"Well, this day is just full of surprises, isn't it?" I chuckled, as I flung the last handful of spunk onto the kitchen floor.

"God, you're such a slut!" Dani blurted out, her brain clearly having difficulty believing what her eyes were seeing. Tyler, with all the porn he downloaded on a regular basis, was less flabbergasted with the sight of his mother on her knees, drenched in cum. He prodded his sister with his elbow, warning her that she was crossing a line.

I didn't get angry, realizing that Dani didn't see that much porn and said, "Yes Dani , I enjoy being a slut for your father, I love him very much and there is little to nothing I won't let him do to me."

"You love us too, right?" she asked.

"Yesss," I whispered, having a pretty good idea where this was heading. For some reason, I was still on my knees and apparently in no hurry to get up.

"Probably as much, if not more than you love dad, right?"

"Probably," I replied.

"So you wouldn't mind being a slut for us too, right?" she asked, reaching out and wrapping her delicate little hand around her brother's massive shaft, who was baffled and nearly came right then and there. As lewd and as disrespectful as Dani's proposal was, I couldn't help but think that I was the only one in the family who hadn't cum yet today; the men even twice. As I didn't see the point in putting my clothes back on, I gave in to my lust and decided this was one sure way to make this day more agreeable.

"And exactly what would you have me do then?" I asked, surprising everyone, including myself as I felt my hand grope my tit and squeeze it for everyone to see.

"Well, you're down on your knees anyway and you've already sucked one cock..." the little brat said, annoyingly confident with herself as she held out her brother's cock in my direction.

I looked up at her, then at Tyler and scooted closer on my knees, bending my head forward and sliding my hot mouth over his massively hard penis.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're actually doing that!" Dani exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. I decided to shut her up and cupped her pussy, quickly sliding my index and middle finger into her twat. Although she didn't speak anymore after that, I sure didn't make her quiet.

"Oh god, oh fuck... oohh... ooooh yeah, fuck yeah," she shouted as I fingered her bratty twat. As my other hand, like my mouth was wrapped around my son's cock, I was once again not on the receiving or rewarding end of things.

"Oh fuck mom," Dani exclaimed.

"Good idea," I said, letting Tyler's cock slip out of my mouth.

"Fuck mommy," I whispered as I looked up at Tyler and maneuvered myself onto all fours.

As I grabbed Dani's hand and pulled her down, she seemed to understand and got on her back right in front of me, her pussy right under my head.

"Are you sure, mom... I..." Tyler asked, not having thought in a million years he'd be in this position. Normally I would have sympathized with him and eased him in slowly, but at this point I was so fucking horny, that I just looked over my shoulder and said, "I know this is weird Tyler, but mommy has had a rough and difficult day so far, and I am very, very horny... it would mean a lot to me if you could just shove that cock of yours up my cunt and bang me with it!"

"Jeez Tyler, just fuck her!" Dani shouted, clearly aching to get my tongue up her twat.

With two horny women begging him, Tyler had little other choice but to man up. He grabbed his dong, got on his knees behind me and clumsily prodded around for a moment. Unwilling to wait for him to find my cunt by himself, I quickly reached in between my legs and guided his cock towards my cunt. As my lips were already wrapping themselves around the very tip of his pulsating cock, I whispered, "Push."

He did, moaned and then pushed on in, until he was halfway in. Figuring he could take of things from there, I bent my head down to my daughter's pussy and passionately started eating her out. God, it had been well over 20 years that I had tasted pussy. God, I had missed this.

Meanwhile Tyler had shoved his whole dick inside of me for the first time and was now on his way back out. After a few more shoves, he started picking up the pace and really fucking me deep and hard. At a certain point, I had to take my tongue out of Dani's twat and scream. Judging from his convulsions, I realized he wasn't going to last very long, so I poked my head up, looked over my shoulder, and said, "Take it easy Tyler... please don't cum yet, I want you to keep fucking me. Keeping fucking me baby."

"I don't know if I can, mom," he blurted out, already slowing down.

"Please... try Tyler, I don't know if we'll have to guts to do this again if you stop now..." I whispered.

Dani wanted to help and said, "Please Tyler, mom needs to cum too... and I really want her to eat me out some more."

I smiled down at the little brat, and she smiled up at me, groping her own tits as her body squirmed and coiled out of lust.

"I am trying," Tyler grunted.

"Tell you what, if you can hold off till mom and I cum, you can do me next, okay?"

"Hmmm," Tyler grunted.

"You can put it anywhere and I..." Dani said, thinking she was helping.

"PLEASE STOP TALKING!" Tyler screamed, his voice cracking under the stress, really concentrating on not cumming. Dani put her hand on her mouth, trying to hide her smile. I too smiled and it was all we could do from bursting out in laughter. But I knew a sure way of getting our minds of laughing at Tyler. I bent my head down again and start licking her little twat again. For the minute, Tyler really seemed to have difficulty fucking me in a steady pace. Off and on, he slid in and out, then waited twenty seconds or so, before attempting another shove. Gradually, however, he built up some experience in judging how far he could go and how hard he could fuck, before having to abstain for a few moments.

Eventually, after six or seven minutes, he managed to establish a rhythm he could maintain without risking an orgasm himself. Until he really started shafting me again, I had been mostly playing around with Dani's clit and pussy, but now that Tyler was well on his way in making me cum, I also increased my efforts and started focusing on Dani's pleasure button as well as sliding a finger or two of her young, eager twat.

"Oh god mom," she screamed, pinching her own nipples as she didn't know what to do what her pent up lust. I am sure she'd had orgasms before - earlier today even - but very few of them would compare to this one, I thought to myself. And I was right. Not much later, Dani began to climax and her body tensed up; her pelvis lifted off the ground, shoving her cunt deeper against my face. I kept doing what I was doing, although I was getting close to a climax myself - Tyler's dick now regularly bumping against my cervix.

Her body and pelvis remained in that position as she didn't utter a sound, but just convulsed with open mouth and eyes clenched shut for the longest time. Eventually, when she could take no more, her body dropped back to the ground and she let out a deafening scream. As my own climax was about to overwhelm me, I stopped eating and fingering her, leaving her in orgasmic bliss and closed my eyes, feeling the moisture on my face, which only helped to increase the power of my climax. "Almost there," I whispered, informing Tyler, who put in an extra effort and began fucking me even deeper and harder, causing me to explode in orgasm. His cock was so wonderfully big and fat that he was actually stretching me - impressive for 20-year old. My body began to convulse as waves of pleasure rushed out from between my legs, wonderfully numbing every inch of my body. I panted, moaned and used the Lord's name in vain several times during this mind-blowing orgasm.

For more than three minutes, I climaxed around my son's cock, who managed to steer off his own orgasm despite of everything. I was so proud of him...

"Mom," he grunted, sensing his task was nearly complete, "I need to cum!"

"Off course baby," I said, looking back at him over my shoulder, "Just not inside of me, okay?"

"Where can I...?" he started to ask.

"Anywhere you want Tyler, anywhere!" I said, as I looked at him.

"Your tits," he said as he pulled back.

Although I was still numb and sore from the torrid fucking I had gotten from him, I made an effort and quickly spun around, getting on my knees and holding my tits up and together for him, giving him a nice big target to spray on. He bent his knees, squatting down ever so gently and furiously jacked off. He screamed and howled as his cum burst up through his shaft. Although most of his gooey cum ended up on my tits or my hands holding them together, dozens of drops also splattered against my face. A couple of them ended up in my left eye, forcing me to close it.

When he was done and stepped back to admire his work, I looked up at him and when he saw cum all over my face and especially in my eye, he said, "Oh shit, I am sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Intrigued and curious about her brother's apology, Dani got up on her knees and scooted over so she could see my face. "Oh my god," she laughed, again with the hand on her mouth, as she glanced at my tits, my hand, but particularly my soiled face.

Ignoring my daughter's mockery, I looked up at my son and said, "It's okay, don't worry."

Glad that I wasn't angry, he was quick to head over to the counter to grab a kitchen towel and hand it to me. I smiled and said, "That's sweet, but I don't think a little towel is going to make any difference here." I could see him beaming with pride.

"I think I'll take a quick shower," I said, realizing I still had Dani's juices on my face and fingers. Keeping one eye shut, I smiled at both of them and left the kitchen, heading straight up towards the bathroom and take a nice, quick, hot shower. I dried myself off, put a small towel around my hair and a large one around my waist, tying it at my breasts, barely concealing my ass. Too late to start being a prude now, I thought, as I headed back down, planning on talking to Dani and Tyler about how we were going to proceed with the rest of this day, not to mention the rest of our lives

Imagine my - admitted, mild - surprise, when I entered the living room and found Tyler sitting on the couch, with his sister next to him, one leg out of the couch, the other under her ass, and her head bent down in her brother's lap. Although I didn't expect him to get hard again any time soon, Dani was suckling on his flaccid cock, holding the base of it with just two fingers.

"Well," I smiled, "You guys seem ready for round two."

"A promise is a promise," Dani said, briefly taking his cock out of her mouth.

As soon as she popped it back in her mouth, Tyler gently started caressing her head, lovingly running his hand through her long blond, straight hair as he watched her head bob up and down in his lap. I know this will sound weird, but it was incredibly endearing to see them acting so lovingly with each other. After looking at them for another couple of seconds, I asked, in my most playful voice, "So, is there anything I can do?"

Dani didn't react and just kept doing what she was doing, but Tyler opened his eyes and looked at me, standing in front of him and said, "Well, I think it would be awesome to have two gorgeous women sucking on my cock."

"I bet you do," I smiled, realizing this fantasy was coming from watching internet porn.

Dani glanced up and chuckled along with her brother, amused.

I got down on my knees, next to Dani and moved my head as close as I could without interrupting her; glancing at me for a moment, she let his still flaccid cock slide out of her mouth and moved her head out of the way, clearly making room for me.

I moved in and started licking his shaft, top to bottom, very slowly and teased his head for a moment or two, immediately getting a reaction. When Dani realized Tyler was getting an erection, she sat up rather quickly and looked down in shock. After looking at me slobbering over Tyler's cock and seeing it become harder and bigger with every passing second, she suddenly moved back towards the other end of the couch, angry and insulted, grumbling, "I guess you guys don't need me then," and crossed her arms, sulking like a little child.

Both Tyler and I were startled and both turned towards her, asking what was the matter. I shuffled sideways until I was squatted in front of her, and Tyler moved closer to her. After the two of us asking what was the matter, she blurted out, "I have been sucking on his dick for like ten minutes and nothing happens, you lick him twice and he's hard as a bone," she said affronted.

"Oh sweetie," I said, caressing her knee, "How many cocks have you sucked?"

"Moom," she whined, glancing over at her brother.

"Dani, don't you think we're a little past the point of this kind of secrets, huh?" I smiled.

She thawed up, looked at me for a second and then replied, "Four... including his."

"Well sweetie, you can't expect to be as good a cocksucker as mom after just three cocks," I quipped.

"How many have you sucked?" she asked.

"A lady never tells," I replied smiling.

"MOM!" she retorted, slapping me on the arm, pretending to be very angry, but she couldn't contain her laugh. All three of us laughed.

"Come, mommy will show you how to suck cock," I said as I got up and extended my hand to her. She hesitated for just a moment, before taking my hand and getting up.

Tyler, realizing what was going to happen, took his previous position in the couch, putting his feet wide apart, giving Dani more time enough space to get on her knees before him.

I followed suit and kneeled down next to Dani. She looked down at her brother's flaccid cock and was about to bend her head down to put it in her mouth again when I stopped her.

"Don't just start sucking it... make him wait, play with it a little bit first," I whispered, smiling at Tyler.

Dani used her fingers to caress it, first the tip, then the wrinkled shaft.

"The balls too, they're very sensitive," I said, caressing her hair.

She ran her fingers over the balls, then instinctively moved onto the sack and gradually began including the cock as well. After a minute or two, we were starting to get a reaction from Tyler. Dani was visibly delighted by her brother's reaction and started improvising more.

"See?" I asked, "Now it's time to let your mouth do most of the work."

Dani bent her head down and slid her mouth over his half hard cock.

"Uh uh," I stopped her, "Don't put it in your mouth until it's fully hard, make him show you how much he wants it!"

After glancing down at her brother's crotch for a moment, thinking of how to proceed, she extended her tongue and gently licked the shaft up and down. After repeating this a few times and seeing his cock grow a little more, Dani moved her tongue to his ball sack and started teasing him with her tongue as she continued gently caressing his thickening shaft. I felt a weird sense of pride as I watched her improvise and learning from her brother's reaction. Needless to say, he was rock hard in less than a minute. Eager to suck on it, she assumed the pose and glanced at me for permission.

I nodded and smiled, "Go ahead!"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers