One of Those Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

Slowly she engulfed Tyler's rock hard cock, making him squirm and grunt. After seeing her bob her head up and down a few times, I whispered, "Make sure to change the speed, the angle and the power you use to suck him off... don't let him get used to a particular approach."

After a few clumsy attempt, she really started getting the hang of it and was really giving one hell of an inspired blowjob. Tyler really started moaning and gasping whenever she did something unexpected.

"Excellent, now let's really drive him crazy," I whispered, "Gently slap it against your lips, your chin and just about anywhere on your face you like, then suck on it a few times and repeat as often as you like."

Careful at first, she took out his cock and ever so gently slapped his hard shaft against her lips; then a little harder, then against her chin and put it back in her mouth. After sucking on it another twenty seconds, she took it out again and slapped it against her left cheek, considerably harder, against her chin, her lips and finally against her forehead. Tyler tensed up when she did that and she could feel the blood pumping through his cock; it made her hornier and more creative. After sucking on it for another while, she took out again and began slapping it against her face again, even harder now, against her cheeks, her forehead and even her eye sockets.

Tyler moaned and grunted, and I knew he wouldn't last another minute if she kept this up, so I whispered, "Ok Dani, I think you've got this one down... time to try the next hole."

She was too horny to even pretend to be shocked and got up, straddled his lap and reached for his cock, helping it to find its way into her wet, little twat.

"Slowly," I whispered as she began to slide down.

Heeding my words, she froze and kept her pelvis where it was for a moment, then moved down very slowly, making herself as well as Tyler grunt and moan. When his cock was all the way in, she started rocking back and forth slowly, gradually picking up the pace, making Tyler grunt and moan with every twist and coil of her body. While Dani was keeping her eyes closed, Tyler gawked and literally drooled over his sister's naked, gorgeous body, especially her beautiful, big breasts. After a few moments, he started gently kneading her right boob and quickly brought his other hand to her left one, playing with both of them. Dani didn't mind one bit and seemed to be having the time of her life, judging from her moaning and grunting. I noticed Dani varying the pace of her fucking as Tyler seemed to be approaching his orgasm, and managed to postpone it several times.

"Well," I thought to myself, "She's a lot more adept at fucking than at sucking," not wanting to think about how many cocks she had had to fuck to get this effective. I started playing with myself as I watched the kids enjoy each other. Suddenly Tyler became bolder and extended his left hand towards me, cupping my right tit, gently weighing it. From the look in his eyes, I realized he was testing the water; examining how far he could go. I sure as hell wasn't going to stop him. He off course became bolder in his actions and started squeezing our tits, rubbing them, then he started flicking a nipple, rolling it between his thumb and index fingers, driving me, as well as his sister crazy. Pretty soon, our nipples were fully erect and very sensitive.

Suddenly, he pulled Dani closer with one hand and popped one of her tits in his mouth, gently sucking on it as kept playing with one of my tits with his other hand. Dani moaned but kept her eyes closed and her hand behind her head, giving him a free pass. A few seconds later, his hand nudged me towards him. I had a pretty good idea of what he was up to, and so I moved closer, bringing my rack right next to Dani's. Getting visibly and audibly closer to a powerful orgasm, Tyler began alternating between our tits, with four to choose from, he switched every couple of seconds, giving us girls a much needed reprieve every time as he was sucking quite hard.

Not even a minute later, Tyler started convulsing and announced that he was about to cum. Quick as a cat, Dani jumped off of his cock, sat down on his legs in front of his crotch, wrapped her right hand around his dick and began jacking him off like a pro, really pumping the cum out of his swollen balls. Moments later, under both my and Dani's gaze, Tyler exploded all over her stomach, her tits, her arms, bush, her thighs... even I felt a few droplets splattering against my skin. He let out a deep, manly, ten second, roar as his climax overwhelmed him.

After draining her brother completely, Dani carefully let go of his soft dick and dismounted him, looking at herself, covered in cum.

"Well, I need a shower," she smiled.

"I think we all need a shower," I said. Tyler agreed.

We all headed upstairs and entered the shower cabin together, it was tight, but as we were constantly feeling each other up and playing with one another, we didn't need that much extra room.

After about twenty minutes of playing, Tyler suddenly got another erection. It was Dani who noticed it first; she said, "Jeez Tyler, does that thing ever go down?"

I looked at it and said, "Well, we'll have to do something about that."

"Again?" Dani smiled.

"It's like cheating on a diet Dani, once the day is ruined, you might as well go all the way," I smiled as I grabbed Tyler's cock and stroked it a few times.

Dani looked at the digital clock above the door and replied, "Well, dad 'll be home in about an hour, so this 'll probably be the last time, so we'll have to make it count!"

"Yeah, something really nasty," Tyler added, his cock throbbing by now.

"What? Up until now, you've been going easy on us?" Dani laughed.

We chuckled.

"Mmmm, I've got just the thing... how about Dani and I get on all fours right here on the bathroom floor, my ass and her head facing the same way and vice versa, and you just fuck our pussies and mouths in whatever order you like?"

"Jeez mom!" Dani said.

"What, you don't like the idea?" I asked.

"I didn't say that; it's just so... nasty," she replied.

"Yes well, I believed that was the whole idea," I said as I got out of the shower.

I laid down several large bath towels so Dani and I would be more comfortable and then got down on my hands and knees; Dani quickly followed suit and got into position next to me. Then Tyler stepped out of the shower and walked up behind me, towards my ass and Dani's face.

"Tyler," I said without looking, "I know I said every hole, but not up the ass okay?"

"You got it mom," he replied as she shoved his hard cock up my twat.

"Oh Christ," I moaned.

He fucked my twat for about thirty seconds, then pulled out and - judging from the noise and moaning - stuffed it down Dani's throat. Then he moved onto Dani's twat and fucked it roughly for about a minute, right next to me. As he stopped and pulled out, I already opened my mouth in anticipation, knowing where he was going to put it next.

I was right and so I sucked my daughter's cunt juices off his cock for the next two minutes. After that, he started mixing it up, fucking both our cunts in succession, then choosing a mouth, or simply fucking a throat in particular for several minutes. Dani and I moaned and grunted as he banged our twats, gagged and screamed as he fucked our mouths for more than half an hour. Towards the end, he was sweating profusely, leaking onto the floor and onto me, so I guessed probably on his sister too. When he was fucking Dani's twat for like the fourteenth time, right next to me, I glanced over my shoulder at the digital clock above the door, which we'd all had ignored for too long.

"Tyler sweetie, not that I am not having a blast, but it's almost 4.30... unless you want your father to find you with your cock down one of our holes, you'd better wrap this up, okay?"

"Okay, I am going to fucking cum all over your ass, sis," he stated and began fucking her harder.

"Yess," Dani hissed, out of breath. She'd just had her second orgasm around her brother's cock and was still coming down from that. Sore and thoroughly abused and humiliated, as was I, Dani was more than happy to see this particular fuck come to an end.

Thinking he'd have plenty of time to end the fucking at his own pace, Tyler didn't seem in a hurry and continued pumping her soft and deep, as he had been doing for the past six or seven minutes.

Unfortunately my husband came home earlier than expected. As soon as we heard him pull up the driveway, Tyler panicked and pulled out, saying, "Shit!" Dani popped her head up and was about to jump up and storm out of the bathroom along with her brother, but I wouldn't have it. After performing like he'd done in the last thirty plus minutes, Tyler deserved better than to jack himself off in his room. This was not how I wanted our experimental threesome to end and so I shouted, "Stop, everyone stay where you are, we're finishing this... we still have time."

Dani, not fully confident, but willing to take a risk, got back into position. Tyler however looked down at her ass, rubbing his deflating cock with his right hand and I could see the doubt in his eyes. I knew there was no way he was going to get hard again in time to put it back up her twat and fuck himself to a finish, so I decided I needed to step up. Tyler, having been on route towards the door, was standing next to her, on her other side.

"You're still going to jack off onto her ass," I said, looking up at Tyler as I scooted underneath Dani, "We're just going to make the target a little more attractive."

As I got underneath her, I popped my head up between her thighs, grabbed her ass and pulled her cheeks apart as I slowly stuffed my face in between them, my tongue actually entering her sensitive twat, my nose sliding in between her ass cheeks.

"Oh my god, mom," Dani wailed as she convulsed slightly, slamming her hands on the floor.

Tyler's cock reacted instantly and went back to full strength in just a few moments. He aimed his cock at Dani's ass, but looked me in the eye as he fisted his poor cock mercilessly. When after ten seconds, we heard the garage door closing, I knew we were going to make it; I could see it in Tyler's eyes. He shuffled closer and aimed the engorged tip of his cock right at where Dani's butt crack ended. He was calm and although extremely horny in perfect control of his body. Suddenly, he let his cock rest on Dani's back and he began convulsing. A moment later, cum began flowing from his dark purple head, into Dani's butt crack and into my wide open mouth.

I would have expected an explosion of cum, all over me, but he kept exerting pressure on his dick while continuing to jack off so that his cum flowed out instead of burst out. This allowed him to keep spasming for a while, in the meantime feeding me his cum. As I was still licking and tonguing Dani's twat, I eventually ended up pushing Tyler's cum in her twat as I couldn't very well stop and take the time to swallow. After he'd poured cum down her butt crack, and into my mouth for like twenty seconds or more, he hoovered his dick over my face and eased up on the pressure, giving it an extra couple of pumps, splattering several big ropes across my cheeks and nose.

We heard a call from the kitchen, my husband calling out, "Hello?"

We all ignored him, but realized we were running out of time. Luckily, Tyler was nearly empty.

After shaking out the last drops from his cock, he finally backed up and sighed as he leaned against the sink. My face, Dani's butt, twat and thighs, the floor, they were all a mess with Tyler's spunk.

I pulled my face out of Dani's butt cheeks, looked up at Tyler and asked playfully , "Jeez, you think you're empty now?"

We all sniggered for a moment.

"Now what do we do?" Dani asked, visibly worried about getting caught.

"Why don't you put on some clothes and distract dad if he comes up, I just need another minute," I replied, still horny as fuck.

"Why? Aren't we done here?" she blurted out, already adjusting to her role as a little slut. I didn't answer, but got down on my knees and began licking Tyler's cum from the floor.

"Oh my god mom, really?" Dani asked, agitated.

After watching me mop up Tyler's sperm for another couple of seconds, Dani turned and moved towards the door, whispering, "Unbelievable," and carefully snuck out, gently closing the door behind her. After about five or six seconds, there wasn't a single drop of spunk to be found anywhere on the floor, so I sat up and looked up at Tyler, who couldn't hide his shock and just gawked at me, wiping my mouth with the back of my right hand. I leaned forward and swallowed his cock, giving it a thorough tongue bath.

Then, after another ten seconds or so, I got up and whispered, "You'd better get dressed as well, your father will be up soon."

His eyes moved up and down my body slowly, one last time, before he gave me a peck on my right tit - after all the cum I had taken on my face and licked off the floor, he couldn't kiss me on the lips - and headed towards the door. I watched him close the door behind him as I stepped into the shower. Barely a minute later Ryan walked in and smiled when he was saw me.

"Ah, there you are," he whispered, closing the door behind me.

"Hi hon," I smiled.

After looking me up and down for a moment, he unzipped his pants and asked, "Kids still in their rooms?"

"I think so," I replied, looking down at his swollen crotch. I watched him undress completely, then step into the shower with me. After hugging and kissing for a few moments, I reached down to feel how ready he was. His cock was so hard and fat that I didn't even need to stroke it anymore. I turned around, placed my hands against the wall and stuck my ass out towards him. Guided by his right hand, he stuffed the tip of his dick up my twat - where his son's cock and his daughter's tongue had been earlier - and began fucking me.

"How was your day?" he asked as he rammed his cock hard up my sodden twat.

"Oh [grunt] you know [grunt]," I moaned, "Just [moan] one [grunt] of those days..."

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers