All Comments on 'One of those Vegas Stories'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
"The four of us were coming back to add a chapter next year, if...

"The four of us were coming back to add a chapter next year, if they had the money for that...They were bankrupt!!! 3*

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Hot

Arousing and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Impo67

Pay attention! Their lawyer called them the second day and told them that the deal had been approved, and they weren't bankrupt after all.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Very nice

Yeah, I gave it a five! I enjoyed it. Spen managed to introduce tension and uncertainty in a situation where EVERY one of 'Us-The-Readers' KNEW what was going to eventually happen!

PLEASE, Spen, try to not change the PoV WITHIN a sentence. The PoV of this tale is generally that of the MC (Main Character, AKA Hubby or Our Hero) but then suddenly, it is in third person ... several times! Careless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh come on Spit, these people wouldn't be typing out their deranged compulsions to a mentally disturbed audience on a free site, if they had the literary talent of an average third grader.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 8 years agoAuthor
@ Lickideespli

Valid point, astute reader. I actually wrote this whole story as a full third person, didn't like it, and then rewrote it as first person. I tried to change all the them to we and their to our but I know I missed some.

As to the anonymous comments picking at the expertise of writing — get a life people, it is supposed to be verbal porn, not literature. I'm just trying to have some fun telling an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never left a comment before, but for this one I just had to.

Usually I go for short stories. But this one was so real and visual I couldn't stop reading. No one can write such a thing from imaginations. So here is annother universally recognized gesture for good shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're the one that doesn't GET IT bonnietaylor2

You're a FLAMER and whatever you say doesn't mean anything. Those that flame other readers for having an opposing opinion are shallow and shouldn't be allowed to comment. Authors that think these type of FLAMERS help them are delusional. Spewing hatred is not constructive criticism. End of rant.

Took authors advice and didn't read story. Swinger stories are not erotic or entertaining. That's only my opinion and I have no problems with those that favor this type of erotica, but I do have a problem with the flamers who spew nothing but hatred on an erotic site.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Good story 5*

This is a good 5* story and I'm tired of reading comments from that gay anony who always has something bad to say about bonnietaylor2. I've read some of her work and she's a pretty good writer. Go suck a dick anony and get off of her case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Probably happens often in real life but many marriages aren't strong enough to survive it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very fun story, but...

Thoroughly enjoyed all the action and dialog, but had a problem with the bubble bath in a hot tub. Definite no-no - ruins the filters.

Otherwise a great read, even if the POV kept changing. This is PORN folks, not Lit 101. Wife loved it as I read it to her as part of evening. 5*

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Good story

Very erotic and believable because it was implemented in small steps. Incremental action would improve most stories that involve a deviation from the normal action of a couple. ***** In other words; An Illicit intercourse story is improved intrinsically when it is implemented incrementally.

creationlawcreationlawover 8 years ago
Strong work

Very erotic and well composed.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 8 years ago
You missed something!

What!?! You were in Vegas and didn't catch a show?

Unforgivable! (But a VERY hot story)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this story

My wife and I ended up with some friends in their spa while staying with them at their house. This was after an anniversary party and everyone had consumed quite a lot of alcohol. Another lady who was the last guest left also joined us. My buddy and I were in the spa when the three ladies climbed in. My wife straddled my buddy and sank her pussy down on his hard cock and started making out with him. My friends wife and the other lady were telling each other how much they had fancied each other at a distance and started making out as well. I watched all of this and then after a while I joined the ladies and gave both of them lots of oral and made love to both of them, although I could only manage one orgasm due to too many drinks. My buddy eventually climaxed and when my wife stood up I could see his cum running down her legs. I immediately sat her on the edge of the spa and licked her clean before taking her to bed and having a very horny fuck while she described how good it felt to have two cocks almost together. Our marriage easily survived this episode and we are still the best of friends with the others. Long live free love.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 8 years ago
Loved the build up

Really sexy story, I love the conflict and the slow simmering build.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such an erotic story...

...until you the writer got lazy and had each couple doing exactly what the other was doing - mirror images, as it were. That's lazy writing and makes for boring reading. Shame, because this story has a lot of built-up heat going for it.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
May my next Vegas trip be as fun as this

Loved the story line. We have friends that we do everything with and I have often fantasized about this very scenario. This was well written, I especially loved the teasing and build up to full fledged swapping. Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Another 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! So very hot! Despite the occasional change from 1st person narrative to 3rd person, I still gave this 5*

And as good as that was, surely they couldn't wait for a year to return to Vegas to play again!

Yarnspinnerr ;->

(I have to sign my comments this way because of login issues. Are you reading this literotica.com?!)

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Story about loving vermin.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

Fairly standard story but I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.