One Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, it's late. Let's get you to bed," he said, taking me once again by the hand and leading me back along the pier, up the old stone steps and along the street to our cottage. I was shivering again by the time he opened the front door and ushered me into the hallway then the kitchen.

"We forgot to turn on the heating," he said, annoyed, "I didn't realise it would be so cold at night."

He put on the kettle then turned to me again. "Come here..."

Once again he enfolded my shivering body in his, rubbing my bare arms and back vigorously to warm me up. It began to work and the kettle began to hiss behind him as my shivering slowed but for some reason he didn't release me, rather his hands returned to my back and began to stroke rather than rub me, first between my shoulders then my lower back. It felt nice; warm and reassuring though I knew I was tired and needed to go to bed soon.

Four glasses of wine was a lot for me so I barely noticed as his stroking hands strayed downwards onto my buttocks and began to caress them through my dress. I rested my head on his shoulder, my arms around his slim waist as I felt his fingers straying downwards followed by the hem of my dress being raised. Large, strong hands were on my bare skin, gently kneading and caressing my cheeks before a finger was drawn along the cleft between my buttocks and down between my thighs from behind.

I raised my head to Jake's in puzzled, silent question but before I could react his lips were on mine, kissing me. I should have been stunned, I should have reacted immediately but either through alcohol, amazement or the totally unexpected arousal that was overtaking me I simply opened my mouth and yielded.

Within seconds his tongue was between my lips and in my mouth, seeking mine and finding it. Our mouths opened wider, our teeth clashed awkwardly and I became aware of his finger sliding deeper and deeper between my legs, following the thong down between my buttocks and getting closer and closer to my virgin vagina from behind. His fingertip slipped under the cloth of the thong and parted my outer lips.

"NO!" I suddenly exclaimed, pushing him away from me violently. "Stop it! Jake! What are you doing?"

"Amy!" he stammered, "I... um... I thought you... I just... Oh Christ, what have I done?"

"I'm your sister for God's sake," I yelled, "and you're trying to get into my knickers! How could you?"

I shoved him away and half ran, still in my ridiculous heels, up the stairs, hearing Jake's voice behind me pleading.

"Please Amy. Please don't... Let's talk this through... Please..."

But I slammed and locked the door and hurled myself on the bed in tears.

***

The next hour was one of the worst of my life. I felt confused, hurt, guilty, aroused and ashamed all at the same time.

One minute I hated Jake, the next I loved him madly. One minute I never wanted to see his face again, the next I wanted to shower it with kisses. One minute I wanted to break his fingers, the next I wanted his hands between my thighs again. One minute it was all Jake's fault, the next it was me that had led him on.

But whatever I felt, our perfect day had been ruined!

Removing my make-up took little time since my tears had washed most of it away and our kissing had smudged or removed the rest. I washed my face and donned my short cotton night dress then lay in bed with the light on, staring at the ceiling.

My own brother had kissed me and, whatever I had yelled at him, I had kissed him back.

My own brother had tried to finger my most private places in what could only be described as a betrayal of trust. But it hadn't felt like a betrayal; it hadn't felt like it had when my lamentably few boyfriends had tried and in far fewer cases succeeded in touching me 'down there'.

No, it had felt like a natural progression; something that the whole evening -- maybe the whole perfect day had been building up to.

It had felt... right... dare I even think the word perfect?

Certainly my body had wanted it as my damp knickers plainly showed. That part of me had been more than happy to let my brother touch me...

Maybe the biggest betrayal of all was within me.

I turned the light off and tried to sleep but it was hopeless. All I could think of was Jake. The day had been just perfect right up until that point; really I couldn't remember another day in which I had been so happy, so free, so... in... love?

In love with my brother? That was stupid, perverted, sick even.

A little drunken kissing and groping was one thing but love?

I tossed and turned for what seemed like an hour before realising that there was only one course of action I could take. I peeled back the duvet and padded barefoot across the landing to Jake's bedroom door.

I knocked.

"Come in!" his voice sounded unsure, anxious.

I took a deep breath and, turning the handle with a trembling hand, silently slipped into his room. Jake was sitting in bed in his boxer shorts, the low bedside light still on. He looked gorgeous but terribly upset.

"Amy I..." he began but I cut him off sharply.

"Why did you do it?" I asked straight out, standing just inside the doorway, as if something inside me was afraid to go further into his room.

"I..." Jake said haltingly, sitting bolt upright in bed, "I thought you were asleep."

"I can't sleep!" I stated as he threw back the duvet and began to rise from his bed. "How could I just go to sleep after you... No, don't touch me!"

I wrapped my arms defensively, tightly round my chest and lowered my face as he came closer, apparently intending to hug me.

"OK, I understand." He said, coming to a halt a few feet away from my trembling body. "I won't touch you." There was an emotion-charged pause.

"Why, Jake? Why did you kiss me and grope me? I need to know!"

He turned as if too ashamed to look me in the face.

"I don't know, Amy. I've been lying there asking myself the same question over and over again." He began to pace up and down the room anxiously, his eyes on the carpet.

"I mean it had just been such a perfect day, hadn't it? We'd had such fun! Like being kids again. It wasn't planned, I promise. We'd just done such lovely things and got so close and you looked so beautiful and it was sunset and I suppose we were both a bit drunk and I realised how much..."

He paused as if unable to continue then raised his head to look at me. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye.

"I realised how much I loved you. And that I probably always had. Once I realised that, there was only one thing I could do... so I did it."

He paused "I'm really, really sorry Amy. I've ruined everything now, haven't I?"

The silence that followed seemed to last half my life.

"You... you love me?" I asked, trying hard to understand.

"I've been lying there thinking about it ever since."

"But I'm your sister..."I said, finally forcing myself to look into Jack's eyes.

"And the most beautiful girl I've ever known."

A look of pain, emotion and, yes, perhaps even real love passed over his face. My mind was in utter turmoil. Every sane thought told me that what Jake had done was outrageous, terrible, illegal and yet...

"Would you... Would you like to... to kiss me... again?"

There! I'd said it. A look of stunned surprise passed over his handsome face and if I'm honest, mine too. Where had the words come from?

"Amy!" he exclaimed as if unable to believe his ears, "Kiss you again? You really mean it?"

"Y... Yes...." I nodded.

"Really?"

I nodded again. "If... only if you want to..."

"If I want to," he sighed, crossing the room and putting his strong hands on my upper arms. I raised my tear-stained face to his.

"I'm sorry Amy," He said, lowering his face to mine. "I would never, ever hurt you... You have to believe that."

And then our lips touched for the second time that evening. I tensed as his hot flesh touched mine and he kissed me softly on my closed mouth. Once, twice, three times. My body tensed automatically each time.

"You're not sure, are you?" He whispered. "If you've changed your mind..."

But I cut him short as this time I raised my mouth to his, returning his kiss but with more passion.

This WAS right! This WAS what I wanted.

I pressed my lips firmly against his and after a moment's shock at my own behaviour, parted them and felt his tongue tentatively enter my mouth.

And then my resistance simply melted as my brother took me in his strong arms and we kissed passionately, mouths open, tongues entwined, eyes firmly closed as if nothing else in the world mattered to either of us or ever would.

My arms rose around his neck as our bodies moulded to each other, swaying gently as we merged in our embrace. His tongue probed deep into my mouth and I sucked on it, then thrust mine into his in return as his fingers explored my body from my long hair to my bony bottom. His hands rose to my boobs and he kneaded them through my night dress, toying with their hard, pointed nipples, nipping and twisting them in his fingertips. The mixture of pleasure and pain was exquisite and I found myself moaning into his mouth and instinctively rubbing my crotch against his thigh as his exploring hand slipped under my night dress, raising it high and cupping my bare breasts which almost hurt they were so hard.

My own hands fell to his waist and for the first time in my life I began to rub a boy's cock through his shorts. It felt huge beneath the thin cotton shorts, hot and hard and as I rubbed, its smooth end began to protrude ludicrously from the elastic band around his waist.

"Amyyyy," he moaned, "that's so good!"

Emboldened, I slipped my hand into the top of his shorts and my fingers closed around an enormous pole of muscle. Long, hard and thick with a surprisingly smooth shaft and rounded end from which something slippery was already beginning to leak. I ran my fingers up and down it as he massaged my bare breasts.

"Not so quick," he hissed eventually, "I don't want to cum yet!"

Barely understanding, I slowed my stroking then stopped and returned my arms to his neck, hanging off his strong frame while his hands returned to my bottom and soon, for the second time that evening I felt the hem of my dress being raised and Jake's warm strong hands on my bare flesh.

I felt nervous but his hands were wonderfully exciting as he gently kneaded the tensed muscles of my bottom, pulling my body tightly into his as our mouths, lips and tongues worked overtime. I felt the lump in his boxer shorts pressed against my belly and dimly realised what it might mean but this time I wasn't scared.

Jake's hands moved from my buttocks to the cleft in between and once again a searching finger began to trace a line from my lower back downwards towards my groin. This time there were no unwanted knickers to bar the way and I tensed sharply as his descending fingertips found the base of my slit from behind for a second time.

Only twice before had I ever felt a boy's fingers on my vulva. Something within me warned that I was about to enter unfamiliar territory, but whatever had made me run from it in the past was now simply not there. I was a different girl. I wanted this to happen.

Tentatively, I bent my knees a little, opening my legs a tiny bit. Jakes' finger slipped confidently into my slit and worked its way into the base of my vagina, the only finger other than my own that had ever entered that part of me.

Oh Jesus! It felt so good! My conscious brain was screaming at me to stop; that this was wrong but my body was in control now and wanted more. I spread my legs a little further and was rewarded by the incredible sensation of Jake's finger travelling the full length of my slit to my clitoris and back.

The sensation was overwhelming. My knees simply gave way and I leaned heavily against him.

"Oh Amy..." He sighed, taking his mouth away from mine for a moment, allowing us both to breathe before lowering me to the bed, lifting my night dress up and under my armpits and exposing my boobs and vulva completely.

For a split second I tried to cover my modestly by pressing my knees together but then I felt his hot fingers on my pubic mound, toying with its sparse, unkempt triangle of dark hair then forcing my knees apart again.

I didn't resist. The finger returned to my slit from the front this time, sliding deftly back and forth, making me whimper and gasp with pleasure as he probed and aroused my most private parts. I felt myself moistening quickly, faster than I had ever done at my own hands, feeling nervous, exposed but strangely safe in his strong hands.

I felt his fingers spreading my inner lips, a second fingers joining the fist with my slit, working their way simultaneously along both sides and nipping my clit ever-so-lightly as they reached its apex.

"Mmmmm," I heard myself softly moaning and felt his lips on mine again as a long, strong finger was suddenly thrust into my vagina.

A bolt of pain flashed through me and I yelped as his forceful thrust was brought to a sudden halt by my very intact hymen.

"Amy! I'm sorry..." Jake croaked in a horrified voice, immediately pulling his finger out of my entrance. "I didn't know you were... Did I hurt you?"

I nodded, unable to speak feeling small tears of pain and embarrassment forming in my eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked earnestly.

I shook my head insistently. "Be... be gentle though..." unconsciously using the words spoken by so many girls for so many years.

I felt his hand return to my groin where to my delight he began to concentrate on the upper end of my slit where my clitoris lay all but undiscovered by male hands. Almost instinctively, Jake seemed to know exactly where to touch me and within seconds my head was thrown back on the bed as his fingertip began to make little circular movements on, around and incredibly underneath my most sensitive part.

I had of course brought myself to orgasm this way in the past, but the deftness and dexterity of his fingers along with my loss of inhibition and control made me climax within seconds, noisily and messily, calling out my brother's name in choking almost incoherent tones. Again and again his fingers found the right spot, bringing wave after wave of climax until my legs fell loosely open, my chest tight and my tummy painful from convulsions.

"Please..." I begged him, "Please..."not really knowing what I was begging him for.

His hand slowed and stopped and I panted heavily, trying to find reality after the first climaxes anyone else had ever given me. I heard a rustling sound and a movement between my legs and the bed rocked a little. When I opened my eyes, Jake was kneeling between my widely spread thighs, his shorts discarded and his seemingly impossibly large erection standing bolt upright from his wiry pubic hair.

Suddenly I realised what was going to happen. Jake, my own brother wanted to have sex with me, there and then, on his bed. He wanted to put that huge thing inside my body, a body that had never been penetrated before. This was the moment my pathetic sex life had been building up to; the thing I had fought all my previous boyfriends to prevent happening.

He leaned over me and I felt something huge and smooth being rubbed against my engorged, over-sensitive outer lips, parting them. Deep inside me a faint voice insisted that if I spoke now, I could prevent it happening; I could remain a virgin, untouched by male hands, not guilty of the incest I so badly wanted to commit.

Or I could let it happen and become a woman in the arms of someone I loved and cared for and who loved and cared for me.

As my mind whirled, I felt Jake's smooth, rounded head find the entrance to my vagina and press gently forwards. I winced in surprise and fear, my body tensing in anticipation but I did nothing to stop him.

"Are you sure?" Jake asked, his eyes fixed on mine.

Unable to speak I just nodded, begging my body to open wider and wider for him and for there to be no pain but wanting it to happen, right then, right there.

"You're incredible, Amy!" He lowered his head and kissed me on the lips. "I'll be gentle, I promise!"

He smiled and a moment later his powerful body tensed slightly. I gasped as his thick swollen head parted my inner lips and tried to enter me.

"Nnnn!"I grunted as his progress was brought to a standstill by my hymen and a bolt of sharp pain shot through my lower belly.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" He asked, pausing in his first thrust.

"A... a bit!" I confessed.

He drew back a little and pressed gently home again with the same result. I winced again and felt tears running from the corner of my eyes. It hurt! It really hurt! But I couldn't stop now could I? I couldn't do that to him and deep down I knew I didn't want to.

It WAS the right time. He WAS the right boy. He loved me. He cared. He was gentle. He was gorgeous. There couldn't ever be a more perfect time or a perfect partner to lose my virginity.

He thrust into me again; once; twice; a third time, each thrust harder than the last and more painful. I bit my lower lip to stifle the yelps, gripped the bed sheet in my fists and closed my eyes.

Four, five, Jake's thrusts were becoming much stronger now, his whole body tensing as his powerful legs joined in the effort and the pain grew stronger.

'Please... Please be over soon' I silently begged though the sharp jabs in my belly.

Six! He grunted loudly and thrust one more time, his shoulder and arm muscles bunching with the effort.

The pain was terrible but just when I thought I couldn't stand it any longer, I felt something within me begin to yield. I squealed loudly into his handsome face as my hymen started to tear and for the first time in my life a boy's erection slipped what felt like a mile into my vagina.

My eyes flew wide open and I gasped for breath. Jesus, what had just happened?

"Oh God, Amy! I'm inside you! You're so, so beautiful!"

Jake's face was directly above mine, his breath on my face, the heat of his body pressed against my boobs. After eighteen and a half years, I had lost my virginity.

I don't know what girls are supposed to think the first time they feel a boy's cock inside them but in my case, as I felt my hymen slowly tear and my brother's cock enter my body, the first thing that went through my mind was that I was going to throw up! Or rip open! Or both!

Christ! He felt huge; almost unbearably huge, stretching me painfully, filling me so, so much, reaching deep within me!

"Yes... No... Yes... Oh, Jake..."

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as I lay there panting while my body struggled to adjust to this entirely new and unfamiliar invasion that filled me painfully. I gasped again, my legs tightening on his hips as if to try and push him away but he was so much stronger than me and his cock wouldn't budge.

"It's all right Amy," he said reassuringly, "It will feel better soon, I promise. Try and relax and enjoy it."

I closed my eyes tightly as my brother pulled himself back a little then thrust forward again. My newly violated vagina stretched, twisted and finally burned as his shaft sank deeper.

"Ugggh!" I grunted incomprehensively.

There was pain -- quite a lot of pain and a kind of pain I had not been ready for - but before I could say or do anything else, he pulled back again then thrust himself forward, this time penetrating me much more deeply.

"Hhhh! Hhhhh!" I panted again in an attempt to relieve the pain, but already I could feel things within me changing, as if my body had been waiting for this moment all its life and was now working overtime.

From quiet moments alone in my bedroom, I knew what lubricating felt like but this was different; as if juices were cascading from within me, protecting me, easing his way.