One Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! That feels better..."Jack hissed, the burning clearly not confined to my body. "You're getting wetter now. You're amazing, Amy!"

He pulled back again and thrust into me a little harder. This time the burning was much, much less and before I knew it, his pubic hair was pressed hard against mine, his cock buried its full length in my body.

"God! That's so good!" he whispered as I opened my eyes and stared into his deep dark pupils. "I'm right inside you, Amy. All of me! You're so tight...."

There was still pain, especially from my inner lips which the thick base of his erection was stretching badly but it felt somehow good pain. My mind filled with images of his cock reaching deep into me, its head pressed against my cervix. It wasn't at all how I had imagined sex to feel it but it was so, so good to feel him inside me.

"Don't stop... please!"

My voice was wobbly and afraid but I meant what I had said.

"If you're sure you're ready..." he asked, gazing lovingly into my frightened face. I nodded again and he began to thrust in and out of my body, beginning with long, slow strokes that started with his massive head stretching my entrance and ended with his coarse pubic hair pressed hard against my mound.

It was happening! Really happening! A real, gorgeous man was actually making love to me!

Me! Amy the virgin was a virgin no more!

His strokes increased in speed and above the new sensations, I became aware of a wet slapping noise in the room. It took a moment for my naïve brain to realise that it was coming from between my own thighs. It sounded raw, primal and made my belly tingle.

"Look at you... You're so beautiful!" he croaked as he thrust into me.

The noises became wetter and louder and the pain reduced still further to be replaced by a stronger tingling inside me. A new aroma filled the room as my arousal grew and my body began to secrete new and unfamiliar fluids.

"Jake... Oh God Jake... that's so good... don't stop..."

Although nowhere near orgasm, the new and astonishing pleasure of having a boy's cock inside me sent my mind spinning. Suddenly I realised what it was all about; why my girlfriends made such a big fuss about who they had slept with and how.

I looked up into my brother's sweet face as his powerful body thrust in and out of mine, driving my legs even wider apart. I gasped aloud as a new bolt of pain flashed through me and he seemed to plunge even deeper into my vagina, as if his cock now reached right through my belly and into my chest, choking the breath in my throat.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" I heard myself sighing in time with his thrusts which by now were getting faster and faster and less and less controlled.

"Amy... I'm going... going to.... Going to cum soon...!"

Lost in my own mixture of pleasure and pain, I didn't take in what was about to happen, I just knew that something new and wonderful was happening to me that both hurt me and brought me pleasure I hadn't dreamed could exist.

"Aah! Aah"

Jakes voice became hard and coarse as his strokes became wilder and more violent, frightening me as his powerful body began to slam into my skinny frame, hurting me again but with bolts of sheer animal delight mixed in with the pain.

"Jake... what's... Oh my Goddd!?" I began but the sensations overwhelmed me.

Inches above mine, his lovely face began to twist and contort. Ugly grimaces ravaged the loving, caring features I knew so well as his thrusts grew faster, shorter and much less controlled. Dimly I wondered what was happening; what was going wrong? Was he in pain? Was he dying?

Jack's body slammed painfully and wildly into mine as horrible animal noises escaped his throat. I felt his cock within me beginning to throb and pulse followed by two or three violent thrusts that made me cry out.

"Cumming... cumming..." he croaked.

Then to my astonishment, for the first time in my life, I felt the massive release of tension within a man's body as he reached full climax and began to ejaculate within me. His tension broke like a storm in summer, his body shook uncontrollably and a long hard breath escaped his lips as he trembled in the throes of his orgasm.

Deep within me, his cock still throbbed and pulsed but the speed and violence of his thrusting was slowing and it began to dawn on me that with each spasm of my brother's body, my own body was being filled with his semen.

It felt simply incredible, raw and animal, beautiful and loving, uniting and special. My chest ached for him, the boy who had made me feel so, so good. I stroked his arms and chest as I felt his seed pouring into me. I had never dreamed anything could feel like this.

His thrusting eventually slowed to a stop and the handsome if rather pink and sweaty face I knew and loved so well returned, banishing the animal grimaces of what I now understood had been the first male orgasm I had ever witnessed.

My brother Jake had climaxed inside me. And it had been the warm and wonderful first time that I had dreamed about. I had surrendered my virginity to someone who genuinely loved me and cared for me.

It had been the perfect end to a perfect day.

I looked up into his sweet face and felt the extraordinary sensation of his once massive, painfully hard erection shrinking and softening within me, then slipping from my body completely. Suddenly I felt empty, as if I had been abandoned and began to cry properly.

"Amy..." His voice was soft and caring again as Jake climbed off me and lay alongside, drawing my battered sore body close to his. It felt good to be in his strong arms, safe and warm, his muscular chest pressed against my rather battered boobs. I could feel his soft, sticky cock against my belly as we cuddled and felt so happy that I had been able to do such a wonderful, extraordinary thing with him.

"That... was... amazing..." he panted, "how... did it feel... for you?"

I wanted to tell him; to describe the incredible feelings his body had induced in mine; to give him some clue about how I felt about him now; how much I loved him; how much I wanted him but of course all I could do was cry again. He held me close, kissing the top of my head while my body shook in mild afterglow.

"I never realised... that it was your first time." he whispered after a long time hugging.

"Would it have made a difference?" I asked dreamily, content in my new lover's arms.

"I don't know... maybe... I would never want to hurt you..."

"It wasn't like a real hurt... It felt... I don't know, like a good pain."

"If I'd known you were still a virgin..." he began.

"I'm not a virgin any more, am I?" I interrupted, "and it happened in the best possible way... thank you..."

"I love you, little Amy..." were the last words I heard before I fell asleep, my back nestled against his tummy.

***

During the night we made love once again. This time as he reared up over me there was still pain but it was a soreness I was to become familiar with, not the sharp tearing pain of my deflowering. For the first time during our lovemaking I felt the early signs of the warm glow within me that in the coming months would develop into my own amazing mind-baffling orgasms.

***

"Amy... Amy... We'd better get up..."

Jake's soft voice gradually penetrated my dreams and brought me to my rather befuddled senses. It took a moment or two for me to realise where I was and a few moments more for me to remember what we had done the previous evening.

I was naked! I was in my brother's bed!

Oh my God! What had we done? What had I done? How could I look my brother in the face? How could I look my parents in the face? How could any of them respect me after....?

It took almost a full minute to steel myself into rolling over and looking at the man who hours before had taken my virginity!

"Jake..." I said, still slightly dopily, swivelling around under the duvet into a sitting position and ridiculously holding its edge over my boobs in a vain attempt to retain a bit of modesty, "I... Ouch!"

I winced as the edge of the mattress rasped against my freshly violated vulva.

"Are you ok?" He said, dropping to his knees by my side and putting a mug of steaming hot tea down on the bedside table.

"I'm ok, I suppose," I mumbled. "How do you feel?"

He took my hands in his and squeezed them which made me feel immediately better - it was a sign of the caring and respect which I had feared might not be there I the cold light of day.

"It depends how you... feel..."He responded, clearly unsure of himself. "I... I didn't plan it, Amy, I swear it. I didn't mean to make you..."

"It's alright, Jake," I interrupted.

"It's not OK, Amy. You're my little sister, I should have taken care of you instead of... of..."

"I love you, Jake!" I blurted out, then immediately slapped my hand over my mouth. How could I have said something so stupid?

"You... You love me? After what I did to you?"

I nodded silently. "Do you still love me now... now we've done it?" I asked, begging my tears not to start coming now. It was a fruitless entreaty.

"Don't cry, Amy," He said, taking my naked body in his arms and holding me tightly as I silently sobbed into his downy chest. "I'm crazy about you!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, almost unable to believe my ears, the relief washing over me.

"I'll prove it!" He said, letting go of my shoulders and standing up, crossing to the window. He threw it open and the sound of seagulls filled the room.

"I LOVE AMY!" He yelled across the rooftops, sending a small flock of surprised birds skywards. "I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER AMY!"

"Stop it!" I shouted, almost unable to speak with relieved laughter. "People will hear!"

"Let them hear!" He hissed, his face bright and alive with excitement. "I'M IN LOVE WITH AMYYYYYY!" he yelled from the window again, then turning to face me, closed the window again and in a clear voice added "The best lover in Yorkshire!"

"Jake!" I protested, embarrassed. "Don't tease me. You know it was my first..."

"And I don't care! It was the best I've ever had, Amy. YOU are the best... better than I dreamed you would be..." now it was his turn to slap his mouth.

"You've... you've thought about... doing it... with me before?" I asked, astonished. Jake turned purple with embarrassment.

"Well... Yes I have... Ummm" He dropped to his knees in front of me and put his hands on my thighs. "Are you shocked? Is it a bad thing?"

I really wasn't sure how to react. I should be horrified but we'd just made love so how could I possibly be angry? It was me he had been fantasising about after all?

"I think," I eventually replied, "I think I'm pleased. No, I know I am!"

His smiling face rose to mine and in the morning light he kissed me on the lips. It felt different from our first kisses the night before -- stronger and more meaningful this time and I lowered myself back onto the bed, feeling his strong hands parting my knees firmly.

I didn't resist. This time I knew and understood what was expected and as his body rose over mine again, I spread my long, thin legs to welcome him. He entered me smoothly with only a little pain and as his body began to move in and out of mine, the warm glow quickly returned, filling my belly and chest with pleasure as the room filled with the wet, slapping sounds of well-lubricated lovemaking.

As he thrust into me, I ran my hands over the clenched muscles of his chest and shoulders, then down to his lower back and tight buttocks, feeling his strokes get stronger and harder under my touch until with a grunt and a grimace he ejaculated in me for a third time.

It had been short but it had been beautiful. As he softened inside me again, I lay still, feeling his welcome weight upon my body and pondering all that had occurred so suddenly.

Less than twelve hours ago I had been a giggling virgin. Now I had felt a real boy's cock inside me no less than three times. It had been truly life-changing; the closeness, love and yes, growing sexual pleasure had been unlike anything I had imagined and promised to get even better.

Something deep within me told me that the warm glow had more to offer too. I knew I wanted to experience and enjoy it more.

But mostly I realised that for the first time in my life, I was head over heels in love.

It really had been the Perfect Day.

***

Jake and I spent what little of the morning remained after our lovemaking in washing and changing the sheets on his bed and checking the house for any signs of our illicit activities. It was a strange but bonding experience that brought us even closer together, if that were possible. We opened all the windows to let out the smell of sex that pervaded the upper floor and small lounge then breathed a sigh of relief.

There had been a large pink stain on the sheet where my bottom had been that we hadn't noticed in the dark but which was very obvious by daylight. I hadn't realised that virgin blood was actually a real, tangible thing. Blessedly it was a washable thing too. We scrubbed the sheet together in silence -- there was nothing appropriate either of us could have said -- but Jake held my hands under the warm soapy water in the bath as we rubbed the cotton clean.

Later, in the shower I found that the stain on the sheet was mirrored by red-pink marks around my vulva and upper thighs which thankfully were easy to wash away. The swelling and soreness that remained was an uncomfortable but arousing reminder of our sinful night for several days.

Mum and Dad arrived just after lunch time, having stopped to eat en route. Jake and I were ready to greet them but I found it very hard to act normally when all I wanted to do was run into his arms again, shower him with kisses and let him take me up to bed.

At one point, Mum did ask why I was walking a little oddly which horrified me into stunned silence until Jake butted in with a comment about a recent netball injury.

***

The rest of the week passed in a kind of surreal haze. As usual we visited the sights as a family but Jake and I often went for late evening 'trips to the pub' which usually ended up as romantic walks along the pier, kisses on the cliff top at sunset and on one occasion, making love on the beach in the dark like a proper boyfriend and girlfriend.

We were so naive it was Sunday evening before we realised we had made love three times and hadn't thought about birth control at all! A secret visit to the chemist on Monday morning remedied that situation for the rest of the week but we were both very relieved when my period started a week later.

We returned home the following Saturday after a wonderful, romantic week that quite literally changed my life. Dad had to call at his office so Mum came in the car with Jake and me. This meant we couldn't have the talk we both knew we needed to have so urgently.

At first I tried to read my book but when I rummaged for it in my handbag I found my bookmark had been replaced by a slip of paper on which someone had drawn a large heart. The letters J and A were written on either side of a large arrow that transfixed it. I looked up to see Jake watching me in the rear view mirror with a smile on his face and a sparkle in his eye.

For most of the journey, Mum grilled him with questions about his University and his career plans while I dozed in the back seat knowing it wouldn't be long before she was interrogating me too. I did wake up when I heard her start on the subject of girlfriends but to my relief Jake managed to shut that topic down quickly and I went back into my reverie, happy and very much in love.

But what on earth would happen when we had to return to 'normality', living in the same house, eating at the same table, meeting the same friends? How could we keep our secret safe when all I wanted to do was shout about it from the rooftops as Jake had done?

And how could I bear it when we had to go to our separate Universities when that amazing summer eventually came to an end?