One Perfect Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to cum in my mouth the first time," she said. "Okay? I've wanted to taste your cock cream since we were in high school. Every time I would see you or think of you after all our flirting, it was all I thought about." She continued moving her fist up and down my dick, licking and kissing the tip, rubbing the constant flow of pre-cum around the head with her thumb. "Wondering what your spunk would taste like, knowing that I sucked it out of you. Swallowing your sperm down my throat and sucking this perfect cock completely dry."

I almost passed out at that moment. I watched her as she resumed her deep sucking. She resumed eye contact with me, intensifying her strokes and her suction. She moved expertly along my cock, running her tongue up and down the side as she moved her lips. She could have sucked a hundred dicks before mine, or one, I didn't care - looking down at her while she pleasured me was beyond words. Beads of sweat broke out on my forehead as I willed myself to last as long as possible until I simply couldn't last any longer. "Maggie... oh..." was all the warning I got out. I flooded her mouth with my cum causing her to briefly gag in reflex before quickly recovering. She swallowed twice while her mouth was still wrapped around my cock before coming up for air. Maggie's tongue moved around the head of my dick, cleaning up every last trace of my spunk, depositing it into her mouth.

"You taste even better than I imagined," she said, standing up from the table bench. "And I've definitely been imagining that. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten myself off thinking about sucking your cock."

It was all I could do to dumbly grin at her, a feeling of being completely spent washing over me. "Probably as many times as I've jerked off thinking of you doing that," I replied.

"Was it okay?" she asked. I sensed only the briefest hint of uncertainty before seeing the twinkle in her eye. She was playing me.

"Yeah, sure. I mean, as far as blowjobs at work go, it was definitely top three."

She punched me in the chest and I laughed reflexively. I grabbed her arm and wrapped my other arm around her waist pulling her towards me. We kissed again, leisurely and intimately, two people that had crossed some unseen line and shared a truly sexual act. Me leaning back against the break room table with my pants around my ankles, her pressed tightly against me with the back of her skirt raised up and my right hand under her panties caressing her smooth ass.

Her hand slid back down to my crotch. "You're already getting hard again? My hero."

"What can I say? When you've been fantasizing about this for as long as I have, you kinda want to make sure you don't miss any opportunities."

"Are you sure you want to be doing this?" she asked me. "This? Here?"

"It's kind of funny, isn't it?" I responded. "The one place we never actually thought about when flirting is the place we're doing this."

"Of course you picked the riskiest place."

"Me? You're the one who led me in here - I was just following you!"

"Oh! Am I going to have to do everything this whole time?" she said in mock exasperation.

"Well, now that you mention it..."

Before she could respond, I lifted her up into my arms and spun us around, sitting her on top of the table. She let out a breathless "Oh!" and grinned at me.

"That's more like it," she said.

I grinned back and sat down at the bench, positioning myself between her delicious, creamy thighs. I looked up at her bright blue eyes as I slid my hands up her skin and under her skirt. Slowly, I hooked one thumb and then the other into the lacy strings of her satin underwear. Ever so slowly, I maneuvered them downwards, leaning forwards to kiss along her chest and down towards the canyon of her wonderful cleavage. She raised her butt up slightly so that I could clear the last hurdle, and her panties moved freely down her thighs. I pressed her legs together and pulled the tiny satin cloth all the way off. The musk of her sex hit me as I gently spread her thighs apart again. I could see the glint of moisture between her legs in the glow of light from the vending machines. "You really are wet for me," I said. She moaned back in acknowledgment.

Tracing my fingers along the outer lips of her pussy, I kissed along the upper thigh of one leg, then switched to the other. I kissed the top of her mound and around her sex, blowing a gentle breeze across her pussy. Then I slowly inserted my index finger into her, just midway, before pulling it back out. Her wetness was absolute, coating my finger in slick juices. I took my finger into my mouth as we looked at each other and tasted her. I had never been a connoisseur of the female sex organ, never overtly going out of my way to eat pussy, but whenever it was presented to me I at least hoped to give her owner every bit of pleasure that I could. I slid my finger back inside her, bent it slightly, and pulled back exposing her clitoris. Leaning forward, I gently blew air across her bud and kissed it.

"Oh you are good," she cooed at me. "Very good."

"Thank you, ma'am! I aim to please."

"Just shut up and eat me out already!"

Who was I to argue? I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and ran my flattened tongue from the base all the way to the top. She tasted amazing. I licked her labia and around the inner rim to her canal, then alternated with kissing and sucking her juicy lips while pumping my finger in and out of her vagina. The continued squelching of her wetness and her stream of moans and her hip gyrations told me she was getting lost in her bliss. I placed my tongue back at her opening and slipped it in where my finger had been, thickening my tongue to prod as deep as I could inside of her. Then I ran my tongue back up to the top and began flicking her clitoris.

I did every trick in the book that I knew of, had heard of, or had seen in a porn. My ABC's, my name, alternating patterns. Turns out she liked it the most when I focused on her pussy with my tongue and fingers, then flicked my tongue over her clit and sucked on it briefly. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. After a few moments of this, just as I alternated back to sucking on her bud, her legs clamped together on either side of my head. "Don't stop, baby, keep sucking my clitty!" she screamed. I ran the length of my tongue along her button, sucked it into my mouth and nipped at it. "Yes, yes, yes, yes. That's it. Keep doing that! Keep doing that! YESSS!"

Her hips thrust up against my face, grinding her pussy into my mouth, my lips closed around her clitoris surrounding it with wet warmth and pressure. She held my head there between her creamy thighs as her orgasm washed over her, juices leaking down my chin into my stubble, her pussy lips throbbing. Finally she released me from her grip as she slowly came down from her high. "I said it before...but...I...can't believe...that...just...happened...here," she panted. "Fucking hell!"

I wiped off some of her leftover secretions from my chin with my shirt and pulled it off over my head. Standing up, my rigid erection bobbed between us. Maggie looked down at my renewed girth and smiled, blue eyes sparkling. "I'm so ready for this," she said, looking back up at me. I leaned in to kiss her, searching out her tongue with mine. She wrapped an arm around my neck to pull me into her, tracing along my naked chest and down the side of my body with her other hand.

"I want to see all of you," I whispered against her lips. "I want to feel your skin against mine when I'm fucking you."

She reached down and lifted the bottom of her v-neck shirt, pulling it up her torso, slowly revealing her smooth, flat stomach, then the bottom of her matching satin bra, then the cups straining to hold her full breasts, and finally up her arms and off. I slid my hands up from her hips, up the bare sides of her body, and slowly cupped them over the pink satin. I lowered my head to her neck and kissed and nipped at her skin, as she breathed deeply. I licked and kissed down across her chest, a few faint blue veins visible under her creamy skin, and began to worship the top of first one breast, and then the other. As I kissed the mounds overflowing her cups, I reached a hand behind her and deftly unhooked the three clasps holding her bra together. Slowly sliding the straps off her shoulders, I began to kiss down the valley between her tits, before pulling the bra away completely.

Her breasts were, like her pussy, just exactly what I would have hoped for and better than I could have imagined. I knew they were big enough, having copped a feel during a make out session, and seeing her in various revealing tops. But to see them live, in full view, bared to my feasting eyes, was like stepping directly into one of my fantasies of her. I'm not sure if it actually happened or if I simply imagined it, but my cock felt like it grew another two inches. Those faint blue veins traced down her creamy slopes before disappearing in the dark pinkness of her areola. They were each about the size of a fifty-cent piece, and centered around a small, hard nipple each. Her boobs were wonderfully round and smooth, flattened against her chest just slightly due to their size and weight, but still retaining their youthful lift.

I snapped back to reality as I felt her small hand once again wrap around my cock. "Do you want to just stare at my tits all night, or are you going to suck my nipples like a proper gentleman?" she asked.

I looked up to see the mischievous glint in her eye and that oh-so-sexy bite of her bottom lip. I leaned into her and brushed my lips against hers, once, twice down her neck, my left hand sliding up her torso to one breast, my lips descending down her chest to the other. I kissed along the slope of her tit and licked around the areola, before closing my mouth around her nipple. I sucked hungrily at her tit for a moment, then kissed across the valley of her cleavage and attacked the other. Switching hands, I massaged and kneaded the breast I had just left, caressing it and cupping it, memorizing the feel and weight of it. Maggie began stroking back and forth on my cock and I moaned into her chest. I took her nipple between my teeth and applied just enough pressure to get a grip, pulling it towards me. Her guttural growl of approval told me to continue, so I alternated nibbles and sucks first on one boob, and then back to the other. I could feel the pre-cum oozing from my dick and knew that the moment had come.

Maggie lifted up and began to take off her skirt, the last article of clothing either of us wore. "No, keep it on," I said to her. Sure, I thought it was hot, but I also didn't want to wait any longer. I had to have her.

She nodded and, gripping my dick tightly, pulled me towards her lining me up with her sex. We locked eyes just as the tip of my cock touched the outer rim of her pussy, and with a slight push, I was inside her.

Our breath caught in both our throats, both mouths hanging open with wonderment and awe. This was finally happening. The culmination of all the sexual tension and flirting we had been engaging in for years. Finally, after all this teasing, my penis was slowly penetrating her vagina. I knew she was experienced in sex with other partners, but I was surprised to feel the inside of her pussy was more constrictive than I expected. I slowly pushed half of my cock into her, then slowly withdrew. Maggie breathed in and out as if she had just broken the surface of a pool's deep end. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled my face to hers - stopping to whisper, "I finally have you," before mashing her face to mine. Our lips connected in an open-mouth kiss, and my cock thrust the rest of the way into her, all the way to the hilt, and we held each other for one brief moment - connected to each other at our lips and our sexes - completely oblivious to anything else in this world.

I slowly began to withdraw and thrust, withdraw and thrust, building a slow rhythm of fucking her. In that moment I was grateful that she had done me the courtesy of sucking me off first, giving me the extra stamina needed for any hope of lasting inside of her. Otherwise, I might have already exploded. I could feel every centimeter of my dick rubbing against the folds and ridges and wet flesh of her vaginal walls. I knew then, whether we ever fucked again or not, I would never forget the feeling of her pussy surrounding my cock.

We fucked against each other at a soft and steady pace. My balls slapped lightly against the base of her pussy where it met the break room table that she sat on. I fucked into her with deep and meaningful strokes, wanting to pour every bit of passion and pleasure into each thrust. She gazed up at me the entire time, gripping my back and my butt, pulling me against her with each hump, making sure I knew that she could feel the same intensity that I was feeling. Maggie pulled my face down to hers and we kissed deeply, our tongues searching each other out, our lips wrestling to get at each other.

"You feel so fucking good inside me, baby," she said.

"You feel even better. It's so hot and wet and perfect," I reply.

"I know, right? It's like a perfect fit."

I thrust against her, as deep as I could get within her. "It is. I can safely say that I love fucking you, Maggie," I said, then leaned down to taste her lips again.

"And I fucking love you fucking me, too" she giggled back. We kissed and made love a few moments more. My cock felt like it would never soften at this rate, only get harder and harder. I looked down between us to watch my length disappear insider her pussy. She followed my gaze and looked down. "Look what we're doing, baby," she whispered. I responded by fucking her harder and deeper. She groaned her approval and pulled me tight against her, her tits crushing against my bare chest.

"I have an idea," she said.

"Better than this?" I asked.

"Maybe," she smiled. "It just occurred to me that this might never happen again here. And I've got that comfy chair at my desk without the handles. You know, the one you're always trying to steal?"

I slowed down my thrusting and held my erection inside of her. "Yeah," I said, "what about it?" Obviousness didn't always occur to me during sex.

"I want to fuck you on it! I want to straddle your magnificent cock and ride you at my desk!"

"That," I grinned at her, "sounds like a perfect idea."

I slowly extricated myself from her pussy, and helped her off the table. She wrapped her hand around my cock, stroking the slippery shaft twice, and said, "follow me." We walked out into the hallway and back towards the main floor of the empty call center. Her shift supervisor desk was nearest to the entrance, open and accessible to anyone who might be working on the floor. She led me around the side of it to the high-backed and plush-seated chair she usually sat in. "I never told you about this fantasy. I didn't want you to get weirded out when we worked together or something," she said over her shoulder to me.

I responded by pulling her back against me, her naked back against my bare chest. My cock hit the top of her ass and angled down, nestling between her soft cheeks. My arms wrapped around her front, one hand sliding down her tummy and cupping her pussy, the other sliding across her chest to fondle her tit. I leaned my head down and kissed her neck, up along her cheek, then to her dangling ear lobe which I sucked into my mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned. "You found my secret spot." I smiled into her hair and nibbled away at her ear lobe, as I rubbed her pussy lips with my fingers. She ground her ass back against my hard cock, working her ass cheeks up and down my shaft. I shifted around and attacked her other ear lobe, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. "I think it's time I fuck you now," she breathed.

Pulling me around in front of her, she positioned the chair behind me and pushed me backwards onto it. I spread my legs just slightly for her to brace against, and she moved towards me. Her tits jiggled and swayed with her movements and I was hypnotized. Before I realized what had happened, she had straddled my lap and was aiming the head of my cock towards her dripping vagina. I watched as she impaled herself on me, as slowly as she could stand it, both of us relishing every inch of the feeling.

Her breasts were presented to me then, hanging right in front of my face as she began to piston up and down on me. Maggie cupped her tits in her hands and offered them to my greedy mouth. I again sucked hungrily at her nipples, licking and kissing and biting her buds. Her full double-D sized boobs were mesmerizing, and the sight of them bouncing in time to her fucking, the feel of them in my hands, the taste of her nipples against my tongue, is burned into my memory.

I gripped her ass cheeks as she bounced harder and harder, Maggie's pussy lips slapping against my crotch as I bottomed out inside her. "Oh!" SLAP "Fuck!" SLAP "Me!" SLAP "Yes!" SLAP How I kept the stamina, I have no idea. How I could lean back in that chair and witness what was happening in my lap without exploding is beyond me. I knew I wasn't going to last long, though, especially as she transitioned from bouncing up and down on my dick, to grinding back and forth on me, gyrating her hips in different motions to make sure my stiff cock touched every inch of the inside of her vagina. She leaned forward and began hungrily kissing me, jamming her tongue down my throat, an animalistic sound coming from her chest.

"I'm so close, baby. I'm so close to cumming. Oh, fuck, it feels so good. Your cock feels so fucking good, baby." Her hair was well on its way to that 'just fucked' look, her head bobbing side to side in the throes of her oncoming orgasm. I slipped my hand around to her front and began thumbing the hood of her clit, just enough to complement the grinding and humping she was doing on my crotch. My dick felt like it was in a vise one minute, and being throttled the next. Maggie worked her hips around on my lap like a seasoned cheerleader for a pro football team. I had never in my life experienced so many exquisite feelings of intense pleasure; little bursts of light began popping around the perimeter of my eyesight.

"I think I'm gonna come too, babe," I blurted out. I could feel my balls begin to constrict against her onslaught. "I can't hold it!"

"Yes, baby, yes! Cum with me! I'm so close!"

"Oh, fuck. It's so fucking good, Maggie."

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck! Don't stop!"

"You're so wet on my dick, babe. I can't wait to cum with you."

"Yes, baby, cum with me. Fill me up with your spunk, baby. I want to feel your dick squirt inside me."

"Oh my god, yes. I'm going to fill you up, babe. You're going to make me explode inside your pussy."

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming, baby!"

"Oh, fuck!"

There we were. Two sex-crazed coworkers in our early twenties, naked except for a wrinkled and twisted skirt, in a closed and dimly lit call center surrounded by empty cubicles. Maggie was straddled atop my lap, a sheen of sweat covering both of us. Her full breasts were crushed against my chest, the sides spilling out from between us. My cock was buried to the hilt inside her body - a piece of me inside of her - spasming in time with her pussy. I released every last ounce of my cum into her canal, and quickly began to feel it leaking down the underside of my balls. Our lips were pressed together, having found each other at the height of our coupling, our mouths as closely connected to one another as my dick was to her vagina. Our arms were wrapped tightly around one another, holding each other close, enjoying each second as the sensations of our mutual orgasms settled into sheer delight and pleasant exhaustion.