One Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled too. "I suppose you're right. However, how about we add another before you go to bed. Since you face fucked me, I didn't exactly get to show off any of my cock sucking skills. A mother should take care of her son. Let me take care of you with my whore cock sucking mouth. I'll even let you finish in my hair for an extra time."

I was hooked even before she offered her hair, but that was just the icing on the cake! She grabbed my hand and led me over to her bed. She had me sit on the edge and then started undoing her clothing. "I should probably speed this up by being a little tease." She then stripped down to just her bra and underwear. My mom looked absolutely gorgeous! I wished that she had said yes to intercourse because I wanted to drill into her pussy with my rock hard dick.

My mom then put her hair in a ponytail and got on her knees in between mine. "Now just sit back and enjoy! And don't forget, get every drop of your cum in my hair!" She then shut her mouth around my cock and went to work.

It was sensational! She was an absolute pro! She started off going nice and slow, hollowing out her cheeks and really giving me pleasure as she devoured me. In no time at all I was just as hard as I had been before. My mother's head bobbed up and down as I finally enjoyed the talent she used to tell me about.

As I started to build up in getting ready to cum, my mother momentarily stopped. She looked at me with the hottest expression as she said, "Don't be afraid to say whatever you want to me. Call me any name you desire. Your bitch. Your mommy slut. You're free to use any language and refer to me however you want." And with that she went to town on my cock. Her head bobbed faster as she took more of me into her mouth. It wasn't long before she was deep-throating me with that sexy brunette head of hers.

I then remembered that I could say whatever I wanted, so I did.

"That's right you bitch. Suck that cock. You like it don't you? You like having your son's cock in your mouth you dirty slut. Fuck me with your mouth! Then I'm going to defile the one thing you love the most about yourself. Your hair. Your hair is going to be my fucking cum rag you little whore. And your throat will be my cum deposit. You look so hot sucking that dick like a good bitch. Suck it! Suck my cock mommy! Suck my- oh fuck I'm going to cum! I'm gonna cum mommy-slut! Give me your cum rag hair to cum in!"

And with that my mother plopped my cock from her mouth and bent her head down. She aimed my cock head at the back of her head and I unleashed my torrent of sperm. My white goo coated her brown silk as I unloaded jet after jet of cum onto her perfect hair. It was so hot! I couldn't believe I was actually using my mother's hair as a cum rag. Even better she was helping as her hand pumped up and down my shaft. The whole experience was mind-blowing.

When I finally finished my mother looked up at me and gave me that sexy expression again. "Would you like me to clean you off with my hair or my mouth?" she asked.

I hadn't really thought about feeling her hair on my cock. Whenever I imagined cumming in it, it was simply the act of defiling it that turned me on. However, I did love playing with her hair because of how thick and soft it was. Now that she was presenting the idea of actually feeling it on my dick, I was intrigued.

"Use your hair first, and then your mouth for the finishing touches," I told her. Then I smiled devilishly and added, "bitch."

My mother smiled. "You're going to really take advantage of that aren't you?" she asked as she took her ponytail and wrapped it around my cock.

"Of course," I said. Her hair felt wonderful as she massaged it up and down my cock to clean it off. Once her ponytail was too soaked in cum to take anymore away she leaned her head down and licked the rest of it clean. She then sat back and looked at me with a satisfied smile.

I decided I wanted to see the mess I made in her hair, so I said, "Turn around slut, so I can see what I did to my new cum rag."

My mother rolled her eyes, but with a smile, as if silently saying, 'of course he'd be like this.' She turned around and I got to look at that rich chocolate colored hair, absolutely covered in cum. Even better, her hair was all neat being pulled back in a ponytail and I hadn't messed with it as she gave me head, so it looked pristine, you know, except for my seed covering it all.

Suddenly my mom said, "Take a picture. It'll last longer." I was shocked. Would she actually let me take a picture of her hair like this?

"Do you mean it?" I asked.

She hesitated. "I probably shouldn't have suggested it if I didn't want you to do it. It'd only be unfair teasing if I said no. So go ahead, grab your camera or your phone or whatever to take a picture. Just make sure you don't get my face in any of the shots." Shots? I got to take more than one picture? This was getting better and better!

I quickly went over to my pants and grabbed my phone out of it. I brought up the camera and began directing mom how I wanted her for the pictures. I took five shots in total. The first one was from the back of her head. The second was the same as the first, but with my dick pressed against her hair as well. The third was with her facing me, but her head bent down. Then I took another like that but with my dick touching the top of her head.

The last one took a little convincing but I managed to get her to let me. I had her put my cock in her mouth and bend her head down just enough so I could see the cum in her hair, but still see that her lips were around my cock. She had to take a look at it, though, to make sure her face wasn't recognizable from that angle. It wasn't, so she said I could keep it.

We said goodnight to each other and I went to bed completely satisfied. Taking the pictures had given me another hard on, but I needed to save my energy. After all, I did just get my cock sucked twice. No need for me to whack off tonight. I slept soundly that night.

In my dreams I fucked my mother long and hard. Any time my dick wasn't in her pussy, it was in her mouth. There was even a time where I fucked her hair to ejaculation. As I slowly awakened I considered whether or not I should try that for my second load in her hair. However, I was instantly distracted from the idea from my very efficient alarm clock.

I felt soft lips wrapped around my cock and knew I wasn't dreaming anymore. My mother was waking me up as I instructed. Slowly I opened my eyes to see her beautiful head working its magic. Her hair was brushed to absolute perfection, which was never the case in the morning. I wondered if she had done that specifically for me. I quickly got my answer.

When my mom saw I was awake she momentarily stopped devouring my cock and said, "Pull my fucking hair, son. I made it perfect for you this morning. Pull as hard as you want! Your bitch cock sucking mom can take it. Fucking rip it out of my head as I suck your morning wood and drink your delicious cum!"

Quickly she reapplied her head to my cock. My mother used that magic tongue of hers to lick me all up and down. I could only see maybe an inch or two of my rod as she gave me great oral pleasure. Watching her hair, which was again in a ponytail, going up and down my shaft, I figured I should take advantage of the opportunity she presented me with.

I grabbed her ponytail at the base as I said, "Looks like you've missed an inch or two of my cock, mother. You're sucking at your one job today which is to suck my cock. Now be a good cum hungry bitch and take it all the way like you mean it."

She made a noise that I could have sworn was a moan as I pushed her head deeper to my cock. Then I used her ponytail to pull her head up and push it back down onto my cock. I made sure that every time she went down, she took all of me in her mouth.

On one of the pushes, she surprised me by grabbing my ass and holding herself on my cock, deep-throating it and not letting up. Realizing this was a perfect opportunity to really pull on her hair, I did so. I pulled out the band restraining her thick hair and dove my hands in. I got two good handfuls of her mane and pulled. She definitely moaned that time. I released my hold and reapplied them, grabbing and pulling roughly. Another moan. I wondered who this was turning on more.

A few more pulls on her hair and I knew I was going to cum soon. "Oh fuck mom!" I groaned. "Are you ready to drink my morning load? Here it comes! Here I cum! Drink it my mommy cock sucking slut!"

Just as I said, I unloaded my first spurts of cum in her mouth. She drank it all up without missing a drop. I gave her several good pulses of my seed to drink before I was done. Then she sucked me clean and got up.

"Happy birthday, Adam! Now you just stay in bed and I'm going to go make you breakfast."

"Cool! Thanks mom!"

"Anything for my wonderful son," she said as she left to make me my birthday breakfast. So I laid there and got a few more minutes of shut-eye before she came back with my food.

"You're the best!" I said as she set it down in front of me.

"Eat up! You'll need the energy."

"I'm sure I will," I said. "I already know a couple ways I want you to drink my next loads."

"Oh? Do tell."

For the longest time it had been one of my fantasies to play video games while a girl sucked me off. I know, a complete nerd fantasy but hey, can you tell me you wouldn't enjoy that? Course it's a complete dick move (pun intended) to have someone suck you off as you're not even paying full attention to them, but today was my birthday. I'd say it was okay if I was a little selfish, especially since the person that would be sucking my cock probably wouldn't do after today. Probably.

I informed my mom of my video game blowjob fantasy. She just shook her head with a smile and said, "I could have guessed. When do you want it?"

"Well I'm pretty set for the next hour or so," I said. "I'll just play some video games normally and then call for you when I'm ready to have you suck me dry."

My mom got up and gave me a wink saying, "Yes sir."

I don't know why, but that really turned me on. Scratch that, I do know why. It was like she was submitting to me, which I found totally erotic. I couldn't wait to use her like my own blowjob bimbo again.

For the next hour plus I sat at the computer and played video games. I played with my pants off so that way my mother could come in and just start sucking me off. It was evident I was ready for her when I started to have a hard on for the hot characters in the game (which I don't understand how a cartoon character can be sexy, but it happens). Warming up my dick with my hand, I remembered I didn't have to beat myself off. Deciding to be a total dick and take advantage of the situation, I called out,

"I need my cum drank, mommy bitch! Come swallow my cum down your slutty throat!"

Within less than a minute my mom was in my room and on her knees in front of me. She looked so hot too! She was wearing a red bra with matching underwear and had her hair in a ponytail. Within ten seconds of being in my room she had my cock in her mouth.

It was great! I just kept playing like nothing was happening, and she kept working my cock with her mouth. I really got to experience her blowjob skills this time around too. She would bring me to the edge just when I was about to explode, and then stop me from doing so and let me calm down a bit before bringing me right back to the edge, only to repeat the process. She did this for a good half hour or so. It was amazing!

Now and then I'd grab onto her ponytail and face fuck her a little, but I made sure not to end the fun too early by cumming. I was loving every minute of this fantasy come true. I was not about to let it end so soon!

Finally I was in battle against a boss in the game. It was going strong and mom was really working me over this round. As the battle was coming to a close in the game, I grabbed hold of mom's head with my free hand and said, "Finish me off, baby! Swallow me!"

It timed out perfectly. I made the final blow and my mom made me blow my load straight into her throat. "OH FUCK YES BITCH!" I shouted as I came hard. Gotta say, it was definitely one of my top orgasms. I grabbed her head with both hands and pushed her deep onto my cock as I continued to release my seed down her throat.

When she finished drinking my cum she cleaned me up and then left, saying she had a surprise for dinner. I responded saying that I would be anxiously waiting for it and would call her beforehand if I needed to. She smiled and said she'd be ready.

I actually felt fairly satisfied for the next few hours. I didn't call my mom in until just an hour or two before dinner was supposed to be ready. I was watching a movie on T.V. and saw a few commercials that really got me going. One was with Selena Gomez in a hair commercial. Then Lea Michelle in one. Last was a commercial for a show Lucy Hale was on. It got me so worked up that I called in my mom.

It took her less than a few minutes before she came in. She still had on her red under garments, but this time her hair was down. It looked great, that natural wave to those brunette threads. She knelt down in front of me and took me in her mouth, once again no pants to prevent her from doing so. She started playing the game of going slow so she could build me up only to back off. That wasn't what I wanted this time around, though.

I put my hand on the back of her head and gripped her hair roughly. She looked up at me, my cock buried in her lips. "I don't think so," I said. "My little slut mommy is going to get a good face fucking since she won't let me fuck that sweet pussy of hers." I put my other hand on her head. "Get ready for one hell of a face fucking. And don't take those eyes off mine. If you understand, blink twice."

She blinked twice.

I gave a wicked smile. "Good."

Slowly I began pumping my hips inside her mouth. She didn't take her eyes off mine. It was so hot. She was watching me as I took her mouth for my own personal sexual pleasure. "God you look so hot with my dick in your mouth. I bet you love this. Blink twice if you love sucking my dick." She didn't blink, unfortunately. However, I wasn't going to give up on my fun.

I started pumping my cock into her mouth faster. "Your mouth feels so good as my sex tool! I absolutely love it! My hot sexy mother is being fucked in her face by me, her son. Does that make you wet?" No response. I moved faster. I fucked her face harder; deeper.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth," I continued as I ravaged her throat. "My super sexy mother gets me so hot and is going to make me cum. Do you like that? Do you like that I think you're sexy enough to cum to?" For a moment, she just kept looking at me. Then, two blinks. Finally some response.

"Fuck yes!" I said as I buried my shaft deeper in her throat with every thrust of my hips, my hands holding her head firmly on my cock. "You like that you get me off, you little slut. You like pleasing me because you love turning me on!" Two blinks.

"Yes yes yes! Suck me dry mommy! You want to drink my cum don't you!" Two blinks. This was so hot!

"Then drink it! Drink my cum mommy!" I fucked her face as roughly as I could as once again my seed erupted from my erection. The entire time she kept eye contact with me as I fed her my sperm. I gave her as much as I could. When I finished I pushed her head all the way on my cock and held her there, just to make a point. I gave her a naughty wink and then let her head go.

She then stood up and said, "I'll go finish dinner." She left and I continued watching T.V. trying to warm myself up for later. After a couple hours my mom called out saying that dinner was ready. Excitedly, my dick all warmed up, I went into the dining room.

When I got there I almost lost my shit entirely. My mother was an absolute fox. She had lost the red garments and traded them out for a black lacey set. Her hair was perfectly straight, something I'd only ever seen her do when she tried to make herself super sexy and seduce dad. I couldn't believe that she had done it for me.

So picture my mother like this, her long brunette hair straightened just for me and wearing sexy black lacey under garments also for me. Now picture her lying on the kitchen table, her head hanging off the end and mouth hanging open.

"Hey there, birthday boy," she says in her seductive voice. "I know it's your special day, but I thought that maybe you could come feed momma before you eat. She's very hungry for some cream." Then she licked her lips and played with her bra straps. "Come fuck mommy's mouth, birthday boy. She's been a naughty mother."

I know I should have ran to her and instantly fucked her face, but I was awe struck. This was just all too good to be true. Then she topped it off saying, "What's the hold up? Is it that you want to hold me? Well come fuck mommy's slut mouth and you can touch her anywhere you want."

That got me going. I practically bolted to the table to feed her my meat. I stood there where her head was, my dick hanging in front of her face. She grabbed it and started rubbing it on her face as I ran my hands on her stomach. She sensed that I was nervous to go further, so she said, "Go ahead, Adam. Feel away. Anything."

Figuring that I wouldn't get another chance, I wrapped my hands over breasts. They felt so good in my fingers. I started kneading them as she took me into her mouth. I then realized that because of the way she was on the table, I could actually shove my cock easily down her throat. I wasted no time in doing so.

My mother devoured my cock as I played with her body with my hands. I squeezed her breasts, stroked her arms, felt up her legs. All the while she just let me fuck her throat. However, while her body was very enticing and this was a dream come true, I still wanted more. I wanted to see what was under those black lacey pants; wanted to touch; to taste.

My mom couldn't see what I was doing. Her eyes could only look down because of the way she was taking my cock. If I did it right, I could get away with at least a little bit of fun with her pussy. Even if she hated me afterwards, I just had to. It was too tempting! I wanted her so bad!

"You know, mom, I think I'm actually going to eat now too." As quickly as I could, I pulled back her panties, leaned down and kissed her sex. It was the most glorious taste I had ever feasted on. I licked away, tasting her wetness and boy was she wet. I wondered how long this would last, only to realize, she hadn't stopped me. My mother was letting me eat her out! So I kept doing so.

So there we were, mother and son, eating each other on the dinner table. It was the hottest thing I had ever done with a woman! It was made only hotter by the fact that this sexy woman I was 69'ing with was my mother. In no time I was cumming down her throat, and I noticed her sex was getting wetter. Was she cumming? Did I get her to cum?

I pulled away, my face covered in my mom's juices. "That was a great birthday dinner," I said. "How was yours?" I looked down at my mom's face, not a drop of cum wasted.

She smiled and said, "Delicious."

"Ready for seconds?" I asked, a naughty smile on my face.

"Oh no, Adam, you shouldn't-" but before she could finish I wrapped my lips around her clit and she began moaning. I thought I'd be able to get away with it a little longer but she eventually stopped me and said, "I'm sorry Adam. I can't let you continue. I shouldn't have let you do it the first time."

"Okay," I said, already figuring out a way I could get her willing to let me do it again later. "Well how about we work on getting my second load in your hair? After all, it does look like it's asking to get messed up with how perfect it looks."