One Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother gave a small laugh. "I suppose I should take that as a compliment. Part of it at least."

"Absolutely!"

"So how do you want me for this to warm up your cock?"

"Actually," I said, "I was thinking of something else?"

She gave me a nervous look. "You know you're not allowed to put your prick in my pussy."

"I know," I confirmed. "Just come with me."

With some hesitation she followed me as I went into her room. In it there was a tall standing mirror, one that would allow her to watch every move of what I was about to do. I directed her over to it and had her kneel facing it.

"I get it," she said. "You want me to watch myself sucking your cock."

I stood behind her and she gave a confused expression. "I want you to watch, yes. However, I'm not going to be fucking your mouth." I gathered her hair in my hands and watched her facial expression change. To what, I don't know. At the very least she seemed intrigued, but it wasn't as simple as that. Nonetheless, I proceeded to wrap her hair around my cock as I pressed it to the back of her head. "I'll be fucking your hair until I cum in it like the cum rag it is. And I want you to watch every precious second as I defile the most precious thing to you."

Now I understood the expression. The intrigue was gone, but what was left was horror, disgust, and total lust. She couldn't believe that I was doing something so wrong to her hair, her pride and joy. However, the idea clearly turned her on greatly.

I started to grind my shaft into her thick mane. Never had I imagined doing this before today, but I have to say it felt amazing! I really wished I could cum in her hair more than just one more time. I only had one, though, so I was gonna make the most of it.

As I fucked her precious locks her eyes stayed locked on what she could see of my dick fucking her hair. The horror and disgust had left by now as I increased my pace, excited by this wretched act. Now there was only hunger in her eyes. What she was hungry for, I wasn't sure. I just kept using her hair for my own pleasure.

"Your hair feels great mom. How do you like me fucking your silky mane? How does it make you feel as I defile your hair with my dirty sex? It's just my cum rag. You're just my cum rag. You're not even doing anything. You just have to sit there like a good little bitch and take what I'm doing to you without any stimulation for yourself besides watching me do it. How does that make you feel, mommy slut?"

Apparently it really excited her, because for the first time I watched as she brought her hand down and started touching herself. I moved faster in her chocolate swathes as I watched her masturbate.

"Oh my god it turns you on! You little slut! You like how I use you as my cum rag! Or maybe it's the fact that I'm using your body to get myself off without you receiving anything in return. That's probably only highlighted by the fact that I'm using your perfect hair to do it. Tell me, slut mother! Tell me that you like it!"

My mother gave a loud moan and then said. "I love it, son! I love your cock in my hair! It's so naughty and wrong and I absolutely love it! Your cock belongs in my hair! Your seed belongs in my hair! You belong in my- oh god I'm cumming!"

"No! Tell me where I belong mother! You don't get to cum until you do!"

I didn't think she'd actually listen to me, but I was surprised by her response. "Dammit, Adam let me cum!"

"No bitch! Tell me where I belong and then you have my permission to cum like the whore you are!"

She moaned and groaned, holding off her orgasm all because I told her. Finally she caved as she continued to be turned on by me taking her hair. "DAMMIT ADAM YOU BELONG IN MY CUNT! FUCK ME YOU PERVERTED BRAT! FUCK YOUR SLUT MOTHER!"

I couldn't hold back anymore. I released my sperm into my mother's hair, covering her perfectly brushed out mane with my cum. There was so much cum that I was producing, and I just kept going, knowing I was going to fuck my mother as soon as I was done, who was experiencing an intense orgasm herself.

When finally I had finished soaking her hair in my ejaculate, I pushed her on her hands and knees as she tried to catch her breath. Before she could change her mind, I pulled off her panties and shoved my rock hard shaft inside my mother's dripping pussy. She let out a loud scream of pleasure as I began plowing into her. I held onto her cum rag hair, gathering it into a ponytail and pulling her head back as I took her from behind.

I couldn't believe it! My long held fantasy was finally coming true! Not only was I having sex with my mother, but I was downright fucking her. I was taking her as my bitch. Maybe she wouldn't be that way to me in a couple hours, but I would be damned if I didn't make the most of it then.

My cock slammed deep into her sex craving pussy, every thrust making my mother moan in pleasure.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes Adam! Take me! Make me your bitch! I'm your bitch mother! I deserve to be fucked like the slut I am! Taking my son's cock in my mouth all day to bring him off, I'm such a whore! Your fucking whore! Fuck yes you feel so good inside me! Fuck me like you want to! I want you to fuck me! Fuck me just... like... that... FUCK ADAM I'M CUMMING FROM MY SON'S DICK! YOUR DICK!"

It hadn't been too long since I had cum in her hair, but all the sexy talk had me worked up and I was cumming again in no time. Damn, how many times had I cum today from my mother? The most I had ever cum in a day was 7. I was up to 5 ejaculations today. This one made 6. My cum rocketed inside my mother's pussy, drenching her walls and inside her.

As we came down from our climaxes, my mother crashed onto the floor, and I crashed on top of her, my dick still inside her. We stayed like that and closed our eyes for a bit. When we woke, we checked the clock. It read 11:18. My mother spoke to me, "You have 42 more minutes to enjoy your birthday present. Think you have another fuck in you?"

Now then, getting off that 7th ejaculation that day was hard work. I mean, after just a few orgasms in a day a guy's stash is pretty much spent. However, I wasn't going to waste an opportunity to fuck my mother again. Even if it made my dick sore as hell the next day, I would push through it (pun intended).

"Oh I definitely have one more in me," I boasted. "But this time I want you turned around so I can see that sexy face of yours. If I can't kiss you, I at least want to have eye contact with you as I take your sweet cunt."

My mother smiled. "Yes sir." She then shifted, my hard on hardening inside her as she did so. She looked at me with that beautiful face and then mouthed "fuck me."

So I did.

I started thrusting my hips in slowly. As my cock became harder staring into her green eyes, my thrusts became more aggressive. Soon enough, I was fucking her hard and deep again.

"Oh that's right baby," she moaned. "Mommy has needed this fuck. Mommy has needed a big fat cock inside her and apparently her son is the perfect man for the job. Sucking was enough for him I guess. Clearly he needed the sucking of mommy's nether hole. Mommy likes that."

She kept up the insanely hot dirty talk for the next half hour. It was so erotic listening to all the things she said! However, none of it was hot enough to give me that extra push over the edge. As the minutes counted down, I was worried that I might not get to finish this last time.

When the clock was at 11:58, my mom said, "Better think of something quick to finish off! You only have two more minutes to fuck my brains out!" Instantly I thought of something, but dismissed it, knowing that even though intercourse was crossing some lines, my idea would cross even worse lines. There was no way she'd be okay with me doing it.

The clock struck 11:59, though, and I knew it would be the only way to finish. I looked my mother straight in the eyes as I built up the courage I needed. Then, as I continued pounding my fuck stick inside her, I leaned my face down to hers and introduced my lips to her own.

For a moment she didn't do anything. I thought the initial touch of her lips on mine would be enough to send me over the edge, but it wasn't. However, my mother managed to get me off one more time as to my surprise she started kissing back. That was the final bit of excitement that I needed and I started erupting inside my mother.

Our lips danced and after a minute or two our tongues began to duel. My climax finished and I just laid on top of my mother, making out with her. It was brilliant! I peeked at the clock, not daring to let my lips part from hers, worried the spell might brake. 12:04 and I was stilling kissing my mother. Damn she was a good kisser too!

Finally after a few more minutes she pulled away. "Well, happy birthday son. I think you can take yourself out of me now."

I did as she instructed and removed my very exhausted but completely sated cock from her. I then sat back propping myself on my elbows. My mother sat up, sitting cross legged as she caught her breath. I noticed I was panting too. We had had a very exciting night.

"Well happy birthday, Adam," she said after a while.

"It's no longer my birthday," I corrected, the time now being 12:19.

"You're right," she said. Then she leaned forward and took my member into her mouth. She sucked on it, the combination of her and my cum on my dick and she sucked it up into her mouth. Once it was all clean she took it out with a nice "pop" sound. She smiled at me and then said, "I think you should get to bed. After all, you do have school tomorrow."

I was stunned. She had willingly taken me into her mouth well after the cut off time. What did that mean? I left the room, speechless and wondering as I crawled into bed what the future might have in store for me and my mother.