One Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife waited until the kids were in bed to ask if I'd gotten a phone number for Rosie yet, meaning my hand. I told her that the girl's name was Birgul, and that yes, I had her phone number. She said we should call her then, and I told her there was no need to since I'd already talked to her. Then she asked if that meant she was coming over on Friday, and when I said no, she didn't let me finish my sentence. She said that she already knew that, since we both knew that there was no real girl. She was just curious how long I planned to keep playing this stupid game because it was getting boring. I told that if she'd have let me finish, she would have known, because Birgul was coming Saturday night, not Friday. Then she'd learn that this wasn't a game, when I fucked Birgul right in front of her. And then we'd also see how good she was at keeping her promises or whether she'd make up some excuse why she couldn't eat Birgul's pussy like she said she would. Then I told her what would happen if she started a fight to get out of it. And I followed it with telling her that no matter what happened Saturday, I was going to keep seeing Birgul. Because, now that she'd forced me to cheat to get the sex she was supposed to be giving me, I was going to keep getting it that way.

Now, for the first time, I saw a look in her eyes that said she was starting to believe me. That look quickly turned to one of anger, and she started calling me every name in the book for having really cheated on her. I waited until she stopped to take a breath before cursing some more, and asked her what she expected to happen. Did she expect me to live without sex for the rest of my life just because she wasn't interested in it?   I'd tried everything I could to try and fix whatever was wrong, but she didn't want it fixed. I hadn't wanted to cheat on her, but she'd left me no choice except cheat or get a divorce. And, she was the one who told me to go ahead and cheat, when I told her that. She was also the person who wanted proof when I told her I'd started cheating. So, whether she wanted it or not, she was going to get that proof on Saturday. If she wanted to have any chance of me not leaving her for someone like Birgul, she'd better start giving me what I needed to stay. And one of those things was for her to keep her promises from now on, starting with the one she'd made about Birgul. Because, like I'd said, I was going to keep seeing Birgul, and the only chance she had to get me to ever stop was to make me happier in bed than Birgul did.

She ran off to the bedroom, probably to cry, and I didn't see her for the next two hours. Then, right before I would normally go to bed myself, she showed up again. And, it was obvious what she had on her mind, because she was dressed in one of the sexy nightgowns that I'd bought her years ago. She came to me, and knelt at my feet where I was sitting, and with her head down she told me I was right, and she hadn't taken care of me like she should. And, she promised me that she would take real good care of me from now on. I replied that I'd like that, I really would, but there were two small problems with her offer. One was that she wasn't doing this because she actually wanted to have sex with me, and that was wrong. If I wanted to have sex with her when she didn't want it herself, I could have forced her long before. She was only doing this to try and talk me out of bringing Birgul to the house on Saturday. And that was the other problem, knowing why she was doing this. The only way to make me happy in bed was to do things that made us both happy, and to do them just because they made us both happy. If she still wanted to make love to me, knowing that it wouldn't stop what was going to happen on Saturday, OK. And as she got up and left the room, I told her retreating back that I knew she wouldn't want to.

I won't go into too much detail about what happened Friday night, because it was more or less the same thing that happened Wednesday. The only real differences were that she didn't panic and run out of the shower, and she really didn't get a single drop on my body. Well that and the fact that her dirty talk was all about what I'd have to do to her if my wife didn't keep her promises. Although, it was obvious that even if my wife did keep them, she'd be asking me to do them anyway, in the very near future. I was even the same hour late getting home, for the same reason, a final blow job after our shower. This time though, my wife didn't have anything to say when I got there. But I did, and it wasn't to rub in what Birgul and I did, or to remind her what I expected the next night. Instead, it was to tell her that I wasn't making her go through this because I hated her. I was making her go through this because I loved her and wanted to fix what was wrong. If I had hated her, I never would have told her about Birgul, and would have just kept seeing her in secret. This way though, she'd understand that I did have other options, and that I hadn't taken them because I loved her. Unfortunately, she hadn't wanted to listen when I tried to tell her that, so now I had no other choice except to show her what to do if she wanted to keep me.

My wife was pretty much depressed all day long on Saturday, which I took to be a positive sign. That may sound cruel for me to think that, and in a way, I guess it was. However, while what I was doing was a little cruel, it was to save our marriage not destroy it. And, I'd rather have my wife depressed because she accepted what was going to happen, than have her angry and defiant because that would mean there was no hope for us. Once we dropped the kids off where they'd be spending the night, I sat holding my wife and trying again to make her understand. I told her not to look at this as a punishment, because it wasn't. It was more like the one time we'd tried something with another couple. She'd already been close to cheating on me then, and had been having cyber sex with the guy. I'd let her take it the rest of the way several times before we tried as a couple, and let her do it afterwards too. This wouldn't be anything new, because she saw me fuck another girl then, and according to her had even licked the girl's pussy a little when she was alone with them And as I said, she'd even been alone with the guy and his girlfriend, so that wasn't new either. If she looked at it that way, as if we were doing something like we did then, she'd get through it. She just had to remember she was doing this to make me happy with her again, that was all.

When the doorbell finally rang, I kissed my wife one last time, and then took her by the hand to head to the door. And, I asked her to try and be polite to Birgul, especially since she was the one who invited her. She was polite; I'll give her that, although it was official polite and her words held no warmth at all. Still, under the circumstances, I hadn't expected her to welcome Birgul with open arms. So it didn't really surprise me when instead of sitting on the sofa with Birgul and I, my wife sat in the chair furthest from us. However, outside of the initial greeting, my wife didn't say anything and just sat staring daggers at Birgul, which kind of pissed me off. So, I got up and walked over to her, and quietly asked if she'd like to join us. I mean, if she was going to act like this all night, Birgul and I could leave, and she could keep her promise some other time. But, if we did leave, it might be weeks or months before Birgul agreed to come here again. And, like I'd said, I wouldn't let her try to fix things until after she kept this promise. Is that what she wanted, for Birgul and I to be lovers for a couple of months before she got a chance to try and make me happy?  She looked down and softly said no, if she had to do it, she wanted to get it over with tonight. Then I softened my tone and asked if getting high might make it easier for her and she nodded her head and said definitely.

I made my wife sit on the sofa with us to get high, although I made her sit on the other side of Birgul, not next to me. And, I also made her smoke more than she usually would, because she always got horny when she was high, and I wanted her very horny for this. It must have affected Birgul the same way, because she was already rubbing my cock through my pants after the first joint. And, as soon as we finished the second one her lips were glued to mine as she kept rubbing. I broke our kiss to push her back against the cushions and started caressing her right tit through her t-shirt. Then I leaned across her to kiss my wife, while taking her hand and placing on it the left one. And I whispered to my wife that the best way to make me happy was to help me make Birgul happy. At first she didn't move her hand at all, and I told her to suit herself as I turned my full attention to Birgul. But after a minute, she must have decided she didn't want me to shut her out like that. So she tapped me on the shoulder to show me that her hand was caressing Birgul now, and leaned in to get a kiss.

Now that she'd made a start, I decided to see if it was fake or if she was really joining the game. So, I lifted Birgul's shirt and lowered my mouth to her nipple while watching my wife to see what she would do. And although it took her a second, my wife followed what I did by starting to suck the other one, which earned her a big smile from me. Then, when I made a point of looking at my hand, before sliding it down to Birgul's crotch, she earned a bigger smile by doing the same. That's when I asked everyone if they'd like to move to somewhere more comfortable. And I didn't even need to signal my wife for her to take Birgul's other hand for the trip. When we got there, I told Birgul we were going to make love to her together, and told my wife to help me undress her. Then, once she was naked, I asked if she could continued continue where we'd left off, while I got undressed myself. Sucking Birgul's tits some more was easy, but she hesitated to touch her naked pussy until I took her hand and moved it down there while giving her another big kiss.

Then came the moment of truth, when I asked my wife if she could get Birgul's pussy ready for my cock. She looked up at me, then down at her hand to say she was already doing that with her fingers. And I told her I knew that, but I'd like it to be a lot wetter before she helped me put my cock in it. As a matter of fact, I'd really like it if Birgul had an orgasm before I fucked her, and I was hoping she'd be willing to try doing that for me. Besides, it might make it easier to lick it later, if she tried doing it before I came in it. Then I kissed her softly while running my hand over her ass to show that I'd be paying attention to her if she did this. And, I pulled it away and gave her a sad look to show her that I might not give her any attention if she didn't. She got the message quicker this time, and moved around to get between Birgul's legs. But she also gave me a look that said this was probably the last time that would work on her. That was OK, because I wouldn't need it for the next one, since she already knew she had to do that part.

As she leaned forward and started licking Birgul's pussy with little kitten type strokes of her tongue, I thought to myself that at least she was doing it. And, I figured that she might start really licking it once she got used to it, and got into it as little. Birgul however, took that moment to make the first comments she'd made since we'd begun making love to her. And, that was to encourage my wife by telling her how fantastic her tongue felt licking her like that. I also encouraged my wife by not only running my hand up and down the back of her pants, but also by using my other hand to get them open and off her. And once my fingers were sliding up and down her bare pussy, and tickling her asshole, she did get into it. She began using longer and flatter strokes with her tongue, and stopping every so often to suck a little on Birgul's clit. That's when Birgul decided to help her, by grabbing my wife's head and pulling it tight against her pussy. And my wife obviously liked that; because she started moaning and pushing back at my fingers signaling that she'd like them inside her. Even more telling though, was that when Birgul finished cumming, and let go of her head, my wife didn't stop. She just kept on licking until Birgul had a second orgasm, and she herself came all over my hand.

When she got up, my wife kissed me and asked me if I was proud of her, for making Birgul cum like that. However, the way she asked it wasn't about whether she'd done what I'd wanted her to do or not. She was actually happy that she'd been able to make her cum, as if she hadn't been sure she could. And, she wanted me to be as proud of her for doing it as she was of herself. I told her I definitely was, especially since she'd made her cum twice, not just the one I'd asked for. She smiled shyly and said she'd only done that to make sure it had been because of her, that's all. And I smiled back and asked if she'd really enjoyed eating Birgul's pussy that much. She answered that it wasn't that she'd enjoyed doing the licking; it was that she'd liked what it had done to Birgul. Now she sort of understood what I got out of it, because feeling how Birgul reacted, and yes, tasting the changes in her pussy juice the closer she got to her orgasm was exciting. As was trying to keep her orgasm going, and drive her crazy when she did start cumming. I kissed her again, and told her I was doubly proud of her for feeling like that. Then I asked if she was ready to help me fuck Birgul, because I was sure she was wondering where my cock was.

My wife surprised me by saying she definitely didn't want Birgul to wait any longer, as she reached out to stroke my cock. I asked if she wanted to eat Birgul's pussy again that bad, and she said maybe she did. Then as she rubbed the head of my cock up and down Birgul's slit, she asked if I was going to eat her while she was licking Birgul the next time. And as I slowly pushed into Birgul's pussy, I said that if she did it on her back with Birgul sitting on her face, then yes I would. Because, I wanted to be able to look up and see her tongue at work, sucking my sperm out of her. Then I kissed her and told her to see if Birgul wanted her to suck her tits or something to make her cum harder while I fucked her. I saw her whispering in Birgul's ear, although I couldn't hear what she said. Nor could I hear what Birgul said back to her. But,   whatever it was, it made them both smile, and then softly kiss each other's lips. And, I could guess what she wanted from my wife; because she did start sucking one of Birgul's nipples, as her hand moved down to rub her pussy while I fucked it. However, every so often, she'd raise her head to kiss Birgul again before going back to sucking. And, in a way, it made me a little jealous because she was more enthusiastic about making love to Birgul than she ever was making love to me.

Still, watching them kiss, plus feeling my wife's fingers brush my cock as she rubbed Birgul, had an effect on me. That and the fact that I hadn't cum from my usual blow job first, had me close to cumming in only a few minutes. My wife could tell that by my breathing, and the look on my face, and it was her who started the dirty talk, not Birgul. Telling me, over and over, to fill Birgul's beautiful pussy with hot sticky sperm for her to lick out of it. Then Birgul started in, saying she couldn't wait to sit on my wife's face and feed her all the cum her husband put into her. And how she'd love to have me fuck her every night, just so my wife could lick her clean. I thought my wife would say something at that point, and she did, but it wasn't what I expected her to say. Instead it was to echo Birgul by saying that if she got to lick her clean every time, I could fuck her whenever I wanted to. And between the two of them going back and forth like that, there was no way I could keep myself from giving them what they said they wanted.

When Birgul and I finished cumming, my wife wasted no time laying on her back and begging for Birgul's pussy and my tongue. Birgul straddled my wife's head, facing away from me, and lowered her cunt to my wife's waiting mouth. As soon as I saw my wife's tongue start to move, I kept my part of the bargain and began licking her too. Of course, since both of us weren't able to talk, only Birgul could say dirty things now. And, she started almost immediately, asking my wife if she liked watching me fuck her, and liked eating my sperm out of her pussy. When my wife moaned what had to be a yes, Birgul asked my wife if she wanted me to keep fucking her. And when my wife again moaned yes, Birgul said she wanted that too. Then she asked my wife if eating pussy was really that much fun, and if my wife thought she might like it. And when my wife nodded her head, Birgul asked my wife if she'd like Birgul to try it on her. She said she wanted to try it too, if it was that good, so maybe she'd do that while I was fucking her asshole. But, my wife would have to get her asshole wet enough for my cock first. And she'd have to promise to lick her asshole clean after I fucked that too. Would my wife like to do that, lick her asshole for her, if she promised to try eating my wife's pussy? In answer, my wife's hands came up and started pulling Birgul up higher, and when she was high enough, I could easily see my wife's tongue trying to work its way into Birgul's ass.

For the next 30 minutes or so, Birgul kept my wife's tongue moving between her pussy and her ass, while talking dirty about them both. And my wife was so into what she was doing that she didn't even try to push me away. I mean normally as soon as my wife had her first orgasm, she'd be trying to get me to stop licking her because she got too sensitive. Only on very rare occasions would she let me keep licking her until she had a second one. This time though, she'd already had three and was on her way to her fourth when Birgul started talking about how her asshole was hungry for my cock. She didn't quite make it before Birgul had her next one and rolled off her face. Then Birgul also pulled me away, telling my wife she needed to move out of the way so we'd have room for her ass fucking. When my wife whined that she'd been real close to cumming, Birgul said that it was better that way, because she needed time to learn how to lick her. Then she got on her back, told my wife to straddle her head facing me, and hold her legs up for me. And, after she watched my cock slide into her asshole, she wanted her to slowly sit down so Birgul could try licking her. Of course, if my wife wanted to lick her at the same time, while I fucked her ass, she wouldn't say no to that.

My wife did exactly what Birgul said, straddling her head and holding Birgul's legs up so I could get to her asshole easier.  Then, after telling me to fuck her mouth for a minute, to get my cock nice and wet, she watched as I slowly slid it into Birgul's ass. And once it was all the way in, she lowered her pussy to Birgul's mouth, and lowered her mouth to Birgul's pussy, while still watching my cock move in and out. After a few minutes of that, Birgul told my wife that my cock didn't feel wet enough to her. So, she thought my wife should maybe do something to make it wet again. Like pull it out of her ass and suck on it, so she could see how the inside of her asshole tasted. Did my wife want to do that, suck my cock after it had been in her dirty asshole? Obviously my wife did, because as soon as Birgul said it,   she was pulling my cock out and stuffing it in her mouth. And after that, she did that every few minutes, without Birgul saying a single word. That is until I got close to my orgasm, because then she just kept licking Birgul until I came, and only after that did she suck on my now even dirtier cock.