One Rule for the Rich, A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare started crying like a baby.

Aji reached over and touched me, tearful, she grinned, "You're my great big hero."

I felt really good. I thought for once all David's money didn't get him what he wanted. I started singing, "I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee, a place where even squares can have a..."

Aji interrupted me, "What's an Okie? And what's that you're singing?"

I was so happy I laughed, "Sweetheart; its part of a new language you haven't learned yet, it's called "Redneck", and it means I love you."

She took my hand and smiled; we were headed off to my home, the land of the free - all four of us...

The end.

*****

Thank you for reading my sequel to basidea211's story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Vote if you like, and leave a comment if you're inclined. Should you choose to make an anonymous comment perhaps you might leave a "pretend" name at the bottom. In that way, if perhaps I'd want to leave an answer to your interesting remark I could use your pretend name to begin my address.

Thank you very much.

Jedd Clampett