All Comments on 'One Shot'

by mooboo2u

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I don't know want to do this,"

What? Proofreading prior to submission is never a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bizarre and sordid

Aside from excessive relativist moralizing, there isn't much point to this store. Waste of bytes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So many get caught up in perfect grammar, the story was more original than most on the site, The point of perspective that of an insider/outsider was different and the end showed a realistic but maybe spiteful twist. I give it 5 stars for originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'd give you a -100 if i could.

Both the story and the main character are crazy and your must have a demented mind to write this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
technical issues aside...

the protagonist is easily one of the most selfish self-centered amoral creatures that I've ever read about...

OddasitisOddasitisover 6 years ago
Ohoio

Wow, why is this story catching so much flak? I think it's great, it's original and it takes the kinks and presents them in an unconventional manner. Thumbs up from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could easily be real

This is both somewhat erotic and surreal.

For such grammar and plot, the story is just too short.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why the hate?

I loved the story. I don't understand why its getting hate. If its not your story just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You want feedback, here is mine.

"It barely involved me(No period) (lowercase a)nd I can't orgasm unless I think about it."

"she asked us as we sat on the living room futon(period) "Everybody will know I'm a baby, right?"

"Here's the jist of it:" = "gist"

"When she decided to marry her husband, Brian," You can leave out "husband". If she married him we can assume he was her husband.

" They "fought" for LGBT rights even more than I did." Why is "fought" in quotation marks?

"We think his name was "Mike."" You go from present tense to past tense and why is 'Mike' in quotation marks?

", aka another take on the "baby" costume." That is not the proper use of a.k.a.

I couldn't go on but I really suggest you find an editor to correct all the many mistakes here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, you do fucked up people really well.

Kinda scary.

Maybe as a followup you could write this sick fuck dyke walking into the day care where the now divorced Caitlin placed her fatherless child, and have her detonate a suicide bomb vest. Bet you could type that while eating a chili dog.

Don't get help. There isn't any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very unique

Actually even though it’s fiction, it’s more real than most stories here. People are fucked up. You seem to get that. The fact that the main cut was obsessing over her friend and that one moment in time is so much truer than anything I have read today. Thank you.

johsunjohsunalmost 5 years ago
Scary but good.

A real "Think Piece" of a story. Pity that there's not a sixth star available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a despondent wife and a non-caring friend who didn't help matters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You appear to have a real affinity for horrible people. I don't know if I should feel bad for you or those close to you. You're definitely talented, but I feel compelled to wish you peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermooboo2u@mooboo2u
I am 80% done with a new chapter of Inferidelity, 60% done with a reimagining of Independent Women (that nobody asked for, but I'm writing anyways), and 25% done with the final chapter of Bets. Thank you for all the great emails and messages, and please keep them coming :)