All Comments on 'One Sided Conversation Ch. 03'

by jonhawks

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jonhawksjonhawksover 6 years agoAuthor
Safe, sane, and consensual

Anonymous: This question gets repeated in various forms, so I'll try to provide some clarity: It's *their* game, not hers or his. If you prefer, say "she doesn't have to restrain him, he is trained." It isn't what he can't do, it's what they choose to do together. There are some important lines:

* "I am so glad you talked me into holding your keys for you." IRL, Men are predominantly the ones who request this type of kink in a relationship. But she is affirming she finds it fun now.

* Imagine what his response is between "Do you still like having it locked up?" and "I'm glad, because I certainly do."

* "Because that's what you really want, isn't it?" This is an observation. She's effectively saying "you wanted tease and denial? I'm up for that tonight beyond the usual bedtime ritual." He's thinking "Yeah! She's in the mood! We're gonna get out and play tonight!"

As the encounter plays out they are both getting off on the sexual response of the other. The whole dynamic is safe, sane, and consensual D/S role play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is the best chapter of the series

FYI. I'm female.

Chapter one did nothing for me. The cold aloof tone with single pov gave me too little. Chapter two was mixed. I liked how much consent and enjoyment you included for him. Much femdom misses any of that. Not a fan of sharing or humiliation, so those were minuses.

The single pov in this chapter worked much better. Through her dialog, you gave us more of her thoughts and emotions. She came across as firm but not cold. You gave us some of what he was feeling, but I wish it was more. I know that's tricky to do via someone else's observations, but would have been worth it. Comparing it to chapter two, no sharing and teasing but not humiliation so better for me.

Blaze7Blaze7over 6 years ago
A Style I Like

I read all 3 hot and dirty chapters. Nice. For me it's very horny writing and quite believable despite being fantasy. I say Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's a very boring one sided conversation

Doesn't make for a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous