All Comments on 'One Sub Stud Ch. 01'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sm1982sm1982over 7 years ago
And that was the last time Mark "trained" Chris..

While I am overwhelmingly thrilled that Chris and Justin are back, I still canNOT with Mark. He is always way off from what Chris is thinking, it cracks me up every time! And while I was disappointed to find out there was no real 3D interaction between Chris and Justin, thank you for the text messages from Justin and Chris thinking about him even when he promised to NOT think of Justin. Anywhore, welcome back and I am excited to see what Chris and Justin's senior year will be like when they live together again and find out whether or not Justin and Mark will have a talk about the same young man they are both in love with and who Chris will finally give his heart to 100%..our boy deserves to be loved..by Justin, duh, I highly doubt Mark has any real chance haha It certainly isn't Mark who wants to inevitably share Chris..tf is up with that anyway lol I mean, has Chris changed from wanting the white picket fence relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope next partcomes SOON !

Can't wait to see Justin and Chris interact, hopefully in a way that shows Justin getting real about what is really going on inside himself re: Chris.

I like Mark, but Chris seems to have kept him at arms length for far too long to really be serious about Mark.

Thank You for writing this new series following the guys!

tazemebrotazemebroover 7 years agoAuthor

You're welcome - and I'm glad you like it. It's been a long time coming.

I always love reading people's reactions to Mark ;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad to see this series back!

Way more of a Justin fan here. Mark is annoying. Go Justin!

It's just a great, compelling read all the way around. Really fine, engaging writing. Thank you for posting your work.

i7ev7i7ev7over 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Happy to read Chris' continued adventures!

tazemebrotazemebroover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks! It's good to be back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Don't often get stories about the Holy Trainer, so it was good to read this one.

tazemebrotazemebroalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Chris will do time in another device in a later chapter ;). Glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope Chris made up the story about needing to go to work and in reality just wanted to get away from Mark. He does not come off as a person that wants to completely lose himself, but this is what Mark trying to traine him to do. Sorry, I don't get this level of non-consent - it is one thing to WANT to serve need of a man and completely different for somebody else to decide that you need to go much deeper into this service.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous