All Comments on 'One Summer Afternoon'

by sailorsix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story

A cute lovely piece, with nice buildup and reward. Thank you.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All cousins 😘 should experience such beautiful love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Continue this story as a incest romance please

jsmangisjsmangisabout 7 years ago
A Wonderfully Sexy Love Story

I loved this story. The only problem I have is some confusion due to the cousin/aunt/nephew relationship between Jasper and the story's narrator. I hope there are more chapters to this tale of incest and love.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffabout 7 years ago
proofreaders

I liked this story, and to be honest, your grammar and spelling in this work was better than a lot of what I see.

I would really like to volunteer, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have the time to turn your work around quickly enough.

Keep up the good work!

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
AWESOME STORY...I am still hard just reading

What a beautiful and tender afternoon delight. Wish you would add more to this. They will be there a week. How much will they share. Making love, not just fucking.

You are a master of the story. I have read all 3 and loved everyone of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well written, conveying beautifully the growing lust in the nude intimacy under the hot Mediterranean sun. (I even began wondering whether yuu could be a female author.)

However you suck at family relations and some other details:

My aunt Martina and my mother, Martha, are cousins'

'Jasper, we're cousins.'

'I looked at Jasper but he had his eyes closed. I wanted to feel my nephew's gorgeous male sex organ inside me.'

-- Decide which story you're telling!

and:

'The other was, it was secluded with a wall around a beautiful garden.'

'The whole terrace felt like it was an oven and he led me to the low fence on the edge, above the slope.'

Such details are not important per se, but resulting cognitive dissonances breaks the readers' perceptual flow.

sailorsixsailorsixover 5 years agoAuthor
Recent comments by "Anonymous"

Dear,

Thanks for the comments on three of my stories. It's critique that is right and helpfull. So I aim to do better the next times...

Regards, Sailorsix

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lousy writing

Your mom's cousin would be your first cousin once removed, not your aunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersailorsix@sailorsix
196 Followers
Summer 2020. What a crazy time is it. For quiet a long time, I haven't been able to contribute much. I hope this will change soon, because I did do some writing and I enjoyed it! I write as a way to feel the ideas and fantasies that pop up in my mind. My main interest is how ...